• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

You should be fine with Zoro, Smoker, Gear 3rd, Usopp, ??? and Friend Mihawk. Just make sure to stall for Usopp and hit those perfects.

I guess I can make ??? Marco, being yellow he's got a nice benefit to not dealing half damage to anything.

Edit: What's the benefit of running Mihawk over Asura Zoro when you don't have any other slashers btw?

RalchAC

I guess I can make ??? Marco, being yellow he's got a nice benefit to not dealing half damage to anything.

Edit: What's the benefit of running Mihawk over Asura Zoro when you don't have any other slashers btw?

Honestly I'd just do:

2x Gear 3rd Luffy
Asura Zoro
Smoker
Mihawk / Marco (see their stats and decide)
God Ussop.

When you reach Hina just use both Luffies and Ussop to build your 3 Perfects and wrech shit using Zoro, Smoker and Mihawk or Marco.

pLow7

Honestly I'd just do:

2x Gear 3rd Luffy
Asura Zoro
Smoker
Mihawk / Marco (see their stats and decide)
God Ussop.

When you reach Hina just use both Luffies and Ussop to build your 3 Perfects and wrech shit using Zoro, Smoker and Mihawk or Marco.

Why Marco over Mihawk? Can't see any reason to go for Marco in this case.

RalchAC

Why Marco over Mihawk? Can't see any reason to go for Marco in this case.

It depends on Mihawk level. If Marco attack is over 2x Mihawk's he should use it (like Mihawk 400 and Marco 850).

If not Mihawk is definitely better. But we don't know his units levels.

Edit: Beaten by Wazzy... BTW I have your avatar in Record Keeper!

Majukun

Any particolar thing tonve worried about befora dtartingbhina,especially the hifher versione?any character that must be in the team?

RalchAC

Hope Little Garden launches this week. I want to farm Mr3 and I don't especially like the skill books we're getting at Hina's isle. Turtles are useful but not my priority. Plus there are the giants! I want them too!

I'll farm hina tomorrow. I need my crew cost to be higher so I can have a proper team and not three good with one bad.

I hope you're using her. ;D

I tried to flan-level her but she died lol.

Want to switch her for Rydia after I level her up properly. I don't normally use Summons but being able to use 3* White Magic should be useful. But lets not derail the thread. Forgot how much I loved FFVIII battle theme :p

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Account restored - #Based Bamco Support
p0QHO.gif

Majukun

Anyone tried a g3 team plus green guys?
ATM I'm trying a double asura team and did the first three stages alright.. Now I'm left with the 30 stamina

Also..did all.of you who friended me have the '@gaf' in your name?because I'll probably need to do some cleaning later and I don't wanna cancel gaffers by mistake

pLow7

I Killed her with my Double Zeff Team.

if you have Problems with her Last Stage:

1. If you enter last Stage with low HP, use GP and Focus HIna! Kill her First, then the Marine boys.
2. if you have full HP, kill the marine guys first and THEN use GP.

@Majukun next time less Grappa amico mio :D:D

RalchAC

ATM I'm trying a double asura team and did the first three stages alright.. Now I'm left with the 30 stamina

Also..did all.of you who friended me have the '@gaf' in your name?because I'll probably need to do some cleaning later and I don't wanna cancel gaffers by mistake

I have my GAF friends on favorites to avoid that. Still waiting for some extra people I sent invites yesterday to answer me :p

While I was doing that I found many people that is like 40 days without connecting. Maybe we should do some clearance to the GAF ID list and delete people that has been over 20 without connecting or something. Right now there is a lot of people and many has stopped playing.

Om3ga

My team is double G3 with Mihawk, A.Zoro, Alvida and Usopp. I've beat it twice with this team. Until we get captain lockers G3 will be my team of choice. I can beat Hina in 2-3 turns.

Sucks though, all my friends are now using Mihawk :(. It limits my runs.

Tidd

I did a YOLO rare recruit. When I pulled Luffy I thought "you shouldn't have done that, you'll never get Robin" Then I saw a gold poster and the next thing was this:

I screamed "OMG" and now I'm happy. <3

Jayhawk

I did a YOLO rare recruit. When I pulled Luffy I thought "you shouldn't have done that, you'll never get Robin" Then I saw a gold poster and the next thing was this:

Congratulations! I also got Nico Robin last night from a YOLO rare recruit. I got all the INT units I wanted from this time period.

Majukun

Fuck this rainbow penguin :(

same here..wasted tons of stamina both yesterday and today between the elder seahorse farming and the reinbow penguin..got none.

anyway..managed to do a pretty simple run on ina 30 with double asura...it's probably better than double mihawk because it's easier to stall when you have tons of hp

cw_sasuke

chrono01 got banned ? Damn...hope he will be back soon - OPTC Gaf isnt the same without him.
Gratz!! Remember to issue pass weekly from now on!

Best way is to do it every turtle time.
Welcome back. :D

Thanks guys - yeah i will make sure to backup a new password every week from now.

e3A5E.gif

Congrats... Not bad, not bad at all.

Wazzy

Banned
Hope Little Garden launches this week. I want to farm Mr3 and I don't especially like the skill books we're getting at Hina's isle. Turtles are useful but not my priority. Plus there are the giants! I want them too!

I tried to flan-level her but she died lol.

Want to switch her for Rydia after I level her up properly. I don't normally use Summons but being able to use 3* White Magic should be useful. But lets not derail the thread. Forgot how much I loved FFVIII battle theme :p
It really is a great theme. :D
Account restored - #Based Bamco Support
p0QHO.gif
What happened to your account? I always hate hearing these stories of accounts crashing on F2P because it makes me nervous I don't back up when I probably should lol

RedBoot

Hina's really kicking my butt...I had 30stam Morgan down to a science, but I'm going to have to make some adjustments for this one.

How does Jailbreak Morgan's ability work? Does it really just reduce the chain counter by 2? That's kind of useless when you're getting 11 turn chains...

Majukun

Hina's really kicking my butt...I had 30stam Morgan down to a science, but I'm going to have to make some adjustments for this one.

How does Jailbreak Morgan's ability work? Does it really just reduce the chain counter by 2? That's kind of useless when you're getting 11 turn chains...

for hina all you have to do is stall a lot on the turtles so that you can charge god usopp's skill..if like me you have its skill maxed out,you can probably charge it TWO times..one to use it on fullbody (since it hits kinda hard) and one for hina..

the rest is just being level up enough to kill her beffore the 4 turns ends..or at worst after the 5..every turn she will seal one of your guys,and when it starts you either already have her on her last leg,or you are dead.

as i said,i suggest a double asura zoro team with god usopp and some green charas or strong non-red ones..with that you shouldn't have problems as long as you stall on the turtles

other options are a double mihawk team,..more powerful but less able to take damage and thus stall.

RedBoot

for hina all you have to do is stall a lot on the turtles so that you can charge god usopp's skill..if like me you have its skill maxed out,you can probably charge it TWO times..one to use it on fullbody (since it hits kinda hard) and one for hina..

the rest is just being level up enough to kill her beffore the 4 turns ends..or at worst after the 5..every turn she will seal one of your guys,and when it starts you either already have her on her last leg,or you are dead.

as i said,i suggest a double asura zoro team with god usopp and some green charas or strong non-red ones..with that you shouldn't have problems as long as you stall on the turtles

other options are a double mihawk team,..more powerful but less able to take damage and thus stall.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty scarce on Dex units. Just Asura Zoro, unevolved Mihawk, unevolved Hachi, and not much else (evolved Goldenweek and Dancing Django, who prove even evolved units can have low stats). If I evolve Hachi I might be able to do it with a double Asura team.

I tried double Mihawk (with Asura, Shanks, Buggy, and Usopp) and fell just short, mostly because I lost too much HP on Fullbody. I have Tashigi close to evolution, I'm thinking if I evolve her and swap her out for Buggy, I might be able to manage with that team too. At least I have some options.

RalchAC

Well, for Hina stage I'd honestly recommend people to just kill the boss first. That's what I've been doing and having 4 full turns to kill her is definitely better than 3 (we're talking about at around 125k damage/turn to kill her instead of 170k dmg/turn).

The enemies don't even hit that hard (blog says 2k, I don't remember how much myself), and they usually start the battle with 2 turns left instead of one like Hina, so probably they won't be able to hit you anyway.

Mihawk teams usually have >10k HP and Asura Zoro teams easily suprass 30k HP. So it shouldn't be a problem to reach the boss with at least 3k HP

Majukun

never said to atack the guys first..also if you have double asura,both special attacks will probbaly almost kill the 2 guys with her anyway

one question..did anybody got fullbody on hina's stage?or i have to farm it on baratie?

Majukun

Unfortunately, I'm pretty scarce on Dex units. Just Asura Zoro, unevolved Mihawk, unevolved Hachi, and not much else (evolved Goldenweek and Dancing Django, who prove even evolved units can have low stats). If I evolve Hachi I might be able to do it with a double Asura team.

I tried double Mihawk (with Asura, Shanks, Buggy, and Usopp) and fell just short, mostly because I lost too much HP on Fullbody. I have Tashigi close to evolution, I'm thinking if I evolve her and swap her out for Buggy, I might be able to manage with that team too. At least I have some options.

well,it's my situation too..i won with

2 x asura zoro (mine 65,friend 90)
1 x unevolved mihawk (lv 64)
1 x kabaji (lv 41)
1 x zeff (max level)
1 x god usopp (max level)

and still won..you don't need high level guys

RedBoot

one question..did anybody got fullbody on hina's stage?or i have to farm it on baratie?

I've gotten two (and that's not even on a 30stam version), so it's got a reasonable drop rate.

Also ran into the Django fight, too, so I got an extra for his new evo.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
M7CtqKy.jpg

"Hina is angry"

I have like 10 Nami skillbooks and 10 Mihawks. Come the eff on skill day!

Also have Fist-guy evolved and at skill level 4.

Edit:

G0Ivp4z.png

I think I won.

RalchAC

never said to atack the guys first..also if you have double asura,both special attacks will probbaly almost kill the 2 guys with her anyway

Well, I didn't say you said it. Just added more useful information to the one you said since some people have some problems there.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
And that's why I gotta get a 30stam winning team.

Not looking forward to fitting Towel Nami, Django, Fullbody, and Bon Clay skillbooks alongside my 15 Guard Point, 15 Brain Point, 7 Helmeppo, and 5 Morgan books. :(
Just feed the Helmeppo/Morgan/Guard Point books to those chars. Those characters are pretty weak as is.

cw_sasuke

What happened to your account? I always hate hearing these stories of accounts crashing on F2P because it makes me nervous I don't back up when I probably should lol
It was my fault, just forgot to issue a password before updating to Android 5 and reinstalling the game.

RedBoot

Just feed the Helmeppo/Morgan/Guard Point books to those chars. Those characters are pretty weak as is.

I think Guard Point could have some use, but that may be because I don't have Smoker yet (I don't have Guard Point either, but that's what I'm going to turn the free Chopper into since I have Brain Point already).

Might ditch the Morgan books though, since he's not as good as I thought he would be. Didn't expect enemies to chain for 10+ turns.

Xeroblade

Another person to hate. I will never get my Nico!

Kumo

Was inspired by this to try a couple yolo pulls. Got V2 Usopp and 3* Tashigi.

hahahaa...

RedBoot

I pulled eight times when the INT event started, trying to get Robin. My highlights were V2 Usopp, Miss Goldenweek, Arm Point Chopper, and a lot of decent INT units that I already had (plus one Regular Ass Usopp for good measure).

Save 'em for sugofests or at least when new units get released. That's the lesson.

Tidd

Thank you for your kind words <3 (especially Xeroblade :D)

Was inspired by this to try a couple yolo pulls. Got V2 Usopp and 3* Tashigi.

hahahaa...

I know that I'm not the one who should talk, but NEVER EVER do that. XD I did another pull last week and got a Coby. I should have learned my lesson by then.
I still can't believe that I really got the unit I wanted O.O

Xeroblade

Thank you for your kind words <3 (especially Xeroblade :D)

I know that I'm not the one who should talk, but NEVER EVER do that. XD I did another pull last week and got a Coby. I should have learned my lesson by then.
I still can't believe that I really got the unit I wanted O.O

It's just now I am more tempted to try lol. I dont really hate you, its just the jealousy that consumes me.

Dandte

5* lvl 55 Mihawk
5* lvl 55 asura zoro
4* lvl 41 Morgan
5* lvl 50 shanks
4* lvl max god usopp
+
5* lvl 70+ Mihawk

WWorks pretty good. Maybe i will change morgan to another Quick unit.

RalchAC

I think Guard Point could have some use, but that may be because I don't have Smoker yet (I don't have Guard Point either, but that's what I'm going to turn the free Chopper into since I have Brain Point already).

Might ditch the Morgan books though, since he's not as good as I thought he would be. Didn't expect enemies to chain for 10+ turns.

There are many enemies that chain for 1-3 turns. I think he is still worth keeping. And he has really good stats, especially for a unit that only 700k exp to get to max level.

cw_sasuke

Anybody with Gold or Silver who wanna barrel break ? Im gold today and can region spoof.

Top Bottom