• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Jayhawk

For barrel-breaking, the subreddit for this game has a new thread every day for the IDs with gold chest to befriend each other and do the friend game. You can likely find 5 people to befriend and break barrels within an hour. You can also delete those people from your list after you're done. The subreddit prefers to set GPS to Kumamoto in Japan for the friend game.

RedBoot

There are many enemies that chain for 1-3 turns. I think he is still worth keeping. And he has really good stats, especially for a unit that only 700k exp to get to max level.

Yeah, I'm sure he'll be good in the future. It's just poor timing that the first chain-focused boss we get after his debut is one he can't do much against. :)

I swear, I have the absolute worst gacha luck in this game. I didn't have any of the gacha only INT units and wasn't going to pull on the next sugofest so I decided to do 6 pulls.

Bon Clay
Mr. 5
Mr. 5
Unevolved Arlong
Helmeppo
Unevolved Kuro

Jayhawk

I swear, I have the absolute worst gacha luck in this game. I didn't have any of the gacha only INT units and wasn't going to pull on the next sugofest so I decided to do 6 pulls.

Bon Clay
Mr. 5
Mr. 5
Unevolved Arlong
Helmeppo
Unevolved Kuro

Ouch! Sorry for your luck. >_<

Will there be another INT bonus period before they add Garp boss? If so, hope your luck changes then.

Bon Clay
Mr. 5
Mr. 5
Unevolved Arlong
Helmeppo
Unevolved Kuro

Sorry for those pulls but I'm pretty sure that Ralch can beat you when it comes to bad pulls.

There's no baby turtles on Expert Hina but I'm okay with it because I'm too busy drowning in XP.

Strange times when small turtle drops are now good and pirate penguins are the most expendable evolution fodder. Strange times, indeed.

bzzt

Neo Member
I have 5 blue pigs to evolve, shame that I have to do elite to get them. How long until different colored turtle dailies become a thing?

Majukun

wonder if it's better to keep the towel nami skillbooks even if i don't have one just to be ready if i find one,or just feed them and save space on the storage...

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Is there any way to get GOD Usopp skill books, or could you only get them from an event that's over? It's really hard to stall long enough to get his skill ready.

RedBoot

Is there any way to get GOD Usopp skill books, or could you only get them from an event that's over? It's really hard to stall long enough to get his skill ready.

In the Kuro event, which should hopefully be coming back sooner or later (we'll probably see Alvida's event again first).

RalchAC

In the Kuro event, which should hopefully be coming back sooner or later (we'll probably see Alvida's event again first).

I wouldn't say no to Aldiva books either, he has a really nice damage reducing skill.

But getting God Ussop to 10 turn cooldown is definitely a must. I have at 14 turns.

The notification for Little Garden disappeared, I wonder why ...

It's launching in 4 hours! They've pulled it because they're creating a new notification for the island!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So I tried getting into treasure cruise a few months back but after about a week of on and off attempts to get a good rare recruit post tutorial (all of which failed), I moved on.

Picking this up again now that FFRK has somewhat rekindled my mobile itch.

Xeroblade

Screenshot_2015-05-13-22-46-57_zpse1zmv0ps.png

I had to share this with you guys. I have no words for this.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Just finished Whiskey Peak - took a lot less time than I expected considering I'm still very new to the game. It really helped to fully transition over to a Slasher team and to get a few Mihawk friends.

Now begins the farming, I suppose. My plan, roughly in order of priority:

- Farm 15-stam Hina strictly for Exp. My PLVL is only 56, so it needs to be much higher for me to Evolve my Arlong & Zoro.

- Once their Costs aren't a problem, Evolve them and farm turtles to pump up everyone on said Slasher team to lvl 50-70, or whenever it starts to feel crazy to get any more easy gains.

- Farm 'nice to have' units like Zeff, Alvida, Smoker, & Laboon.

- Start building viable secondary teams designed to take out Mihawk & Monster Chopper (any advice here anyone can share?)

- Go back through Story Mode to fill in my character sheet. Gotta get that Master of the Near Sea, and so-on. It'll probably be a long, long time before I'm not working on anything to the point that I feel like spending Stam on this.

...this is what I like about this game. Always something to be building towards.

Om3ga

Just finished Whiskey Peak - took a lot less time than I expected considering I'm still very new to the game. It really helped to fully transition over to a Slasher team and to get a few Mihawk friends.

Now begins the farming, I suppose. My plan, roughly in order of priority:

- Farm 15-stam Hina strictly for Exp. My PLVL is only 56, so it needs to be much higher for me to Evolve my Arlong & Zoro.

- Once their Costs aren't a problem, Evolve them and farm turtles to pump up everyone on said Slasher team to lvl 50-70, or whenever it starts to feel crazy to get any more easy gains.

- Farm 'nice to have' units like Zeff, Alvida, Smoker, & Laboon.

- Start building viable secondary teams designed to take out Mihawk & Monster Chopper (any advice here anyone can share?)

- Go back through Story Mode to fill in my character sheet. Gotta get that Master of the Near Sea, and so-on. It'll probably be a long, long time before I'm not working on anything to the point that I feel like spending Stam on this.

...this is what I like about this game. Always something to be building towards.
What gatcha characters do you have? Better yet what does your box look like? That would help.

Also what's the process on recovering your account? The screen on my tablet broke and I haven't been able to play my second account.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Fine Tempo Nami for the first draw

now to wait for the download to complete and try out the second.... and see if I have to restart (again)

Tidd

Little Garden notification is back. Release 20th 0:00(PST)

I hoped that we would get Little Garden today or tomorrow.

Cerity

Also what's the process on recovering your account? The screen on my tablet broke and I haven't been able to play my second account.

On the splash screen, hit support on the top. Then recover device or something, it'll open up a blank email for you to send. After a little while you'll get an email back with a link where you'll need to input your user name, user id, pirate level and a few members of your last used team.

Took me 4 maybe 5 days to get a response back with my data.

Om3ga

0 Gacha characters, besides Red-Haired Shanks. I have 45 gems, though. :)
Your best bet if you just want to beat it is to farm Laboon (or Vivi... but that's so much work). Farming it you'll need to mix and match and try different teams. I'd try to get all your quick characters to at least 50.

Monster Chopper team that might work.

Hina + F.F Ace friend (sub Diable Sanji and D.Jozu for tankability)
Mrs Valentine
Tashigi
Diable Sanji
Usopp for i'm in a pinch and chopper is going to wipe me or Just another strong quick character.

For 40 stamina mihawk this will be your team.

G2 Luffy captain
Smooth Alvida
G.P. Usopp
Enraged Arlong
Mr. 5, Axe Hand Morgan, or Fire Pearl.

If you want to farm Mihawk you'll probably need to get these guys close to max level. Either that or get lucky with orbs.

Max your box when you can, then save your gems for a Sugofest.

@Cerity thanks I saw that button, but never clicked it. finally able to restore my account xD.

RalchAC

Your best bet if you just want to beat it is to farm Laboon (or Vivi... but that's so much work). Farming it you'll need to mix and match and try different teams. I'd try to get all your quick characters to at least 50.

Monster Chopper team that might work.

Hina + F.F Ace friend (sub Diable Sanji and D.Jozu for tankability)
Mrs Valentine
Tashigi
Diable Sanji
Usopp for i'm in a pinch and chopper is going to wipe me or Just another strong quick character.

For 40 stamina mihawk this will be your team.

G2 Luffy captain
Smooth Alvida
G.P. Usopp
Enraged Arlong
Mr. 5, Axe Hand Morgan, or Fire Pearl.

If you want to farm Mihawk you'll probably need to get these guys close to max level. Either that or get lucky with orbs.

Max your box when you can, then save your gems for a Sugofest.

@Cerity thanks I saw that button, but never clicked it. finally able to restore my account xD.

For Monster Chopper I'm thinking about a similar team to what you've thought. I may take Kuro instead of Tashigi though. Unless I can farm Mihawks for skill level up.

And I think for him it'd be better to not use God Ussop turn delay as soon as you arrive to the boss. His special, which he uses every turn after he gets under 20% HP should be more dangerous than his normal attack.

For Mihawk 40 I think the team you named should be good (especially if you use Mr5 or Morgan) as long as you have the character >60.

RalchAC

Guys, where are you farming Small Blue Turtles? I've tried in both Expert and Elite and they're nowhere to be found.

Should I try on Veteran or Easy? I have 2 blue pigs at max level.

Okay so I'm looking at the Hina stuff..

Evolved fullbuster = one of the better turtle wreckers in the game right?

I assume a high level Hina is worthwhile just due to the lack of speed units?

Majukun

Okay so I'm looking at the Hina stuff..

Evolved fullbuster = one of the better turtle wreckers in the game right?

I assume a high level Hina is worthwhile just due to the lack of speed units?

she would be useful in a burst blue team..shame we don't have the characters for such team atm...

Majukun

ok,here to tap guys..as always,i have 2 accounts
zeke i have you too as friend right?

ok you two,give me your locations

Top Bottom