• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

same here :p

p.s. to the poop deck crew guy..i have another account ,same location

Plumber, Poopdeck. Do you see the association I'm going with here? Plumbing happens to be a noble profession!

Also, I got a black teen turtle from you. First time I've gotten a turtle from a friend game.

I'm not actually a plumber btw, I just play one on the internet.

Jayhawk

If you're having trouble finding other gold chests before your gold chest day is over, I recommend trying the reddit thread at the /r/OnePieceTC subreddit.

Majukun

If you're having trouble finding other gold chests before your gold chest day is over, I recommend trying the reddit thread at the /r/OnePieceTC subreddit.

yeah but here i already have many people on my friend list..i'll resort to reddit as a last chance...any gold barrel still with something left?i have 2 accounts with 2 tapping each
I think I'm gold today, do you still need someone?

yes i do..if you are a 0 or 5 (as your 6th digit),you should be too..i already have you on the friend list?

Heng

yeah but here i already have many people on my friend list..i'll resort to reddit as a last chance...any gold barrel still with something left?i have 2 accounts with 2 tapping each

yes i do..if you are a 0 or 5 (as your 6th digit),you should be too..i already have you on the friend list?
Yeah, can you spoof to 76116?

Majukun

Yeah, can you spoof to 76116?

depends if that zip code is unique or not..it already happened that the search fpund another place on earth than what i was searching by using only the zipcode
it's better if you give me a landmark or a precise address...otherwise you can meet me on kraubath since my fake gps is already pointing there

Heng

depends if that zip code is unique or not..it already happened that the search fpund another place on earth with that number
it's better if you give me a landmark or a precise address...otherwise you can meet me on kraubath since my fake gps is already pointing there
It should be unique, I'll start tapping. If not then I'll find your location.

Copons

I've never asked for a friendly barrel tapping, but today I'm gold and my only weekly tap with my alt account granted me FP so I'm super bitter.
If there's anyone willing to fake their position, what kind of information do y'all need (I live in Italy, so no US zipcodes and such).

(also I'll be here for at least half an hour with live reload enabled so yeah, I'm pretty much at your convenience)

Majukun

Bah let's try your location. It's in Austria right?

yep..let me poiint it back to that and i'll start tapping
i have 2 accounts..wanna do it with my other wone after this?

EDIT:wait a minute i had a problem..re-entering the game as i speak
are you sure you have me on your friend list anyway?

Heng

yep..let me poiint it back to that and i'll start tapping
i have 2 accounts..wanna do it with my other wone after this?

EDIT:wait a minute i had a problem..re-entering the game as i speak
are you sure you have me on your friend list anyway?
There it is. Yeah I'm down to do another.

Heng

add my secondary account,it's called "giveaway"..you find it on the gaffer list...gps location is the same
Sent the request. Clogger or coupons leave your zip code here and we can do a run of you still need it.

Edit: bah 2 belis... thanks Maju

Majukun

I've never asked for a friendly barrel tapping, but today I'm gold and my only weekly tap with my alt account granted me FP so I'm super bitter.
If there's anyone willing to fake their position, what kind of information do y'all need (I live in Italy, so no US zipcodes and such).

(also I'll be here for at least half an hour with live reload enabled so yeah, I'm pretty much at your convenience)
I'm gold chest today! Let's doooooo eeeeeeettttt

are you already on my friend list?
Sent the request. Clogger or coupons leave your zip code here and we can do a run of you still need it.

same here...thanks anyway

Copons

Yo, 00137 (Rome, Italy), according to Maps it should be 400m from me, and thanks! :)

Wait, damn I didn't realize we'd have to be friends! :D
Looking up the spreadsheet!

Majukun

Gimme a min, I was adding you but hit the friends limit!

EDIT: or maybe it was your limit? Anyhow, request sent, gonna tap in a couple of sec.

meanwhile i'll start tapping
if you wanna do 2 runs add my secondary account too..it's on the spreadsheey

Majukun

damn..5 runs

1 x3 jeys
1 daimyo turtle
2 x 10000 beli
1 x FP

this game hates me

i still have one run left on my secondary account for anyone interested

Xeroblade

I am gold today. I have only done 1 barrel game. lets max me out today. Add me XeRo @GAF 411575732 . GPS search Calgary. I will be waiting there for the next hour.

Edit: 4 Gold chests left (thank you diamonds.)

Top Bottom