• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Xcution

I am gold today need to break barrels with anyone who has an android. Come on 21076 USA.

WHO WANTS IT!?

Edit: still waiting and spamming refresh come on have 5 barrels.

Wazzy

Banned
Gear 3 is 90 and Mihawk is 40. My team is coming along quite nicely.

Friend points damn it prefer cola lol

Hope i gave you something good.

Edit: anyone else i am gold today?
:( you gave me keys which is awesome but man my rewards for you suck lol FP is such a dumb reward I don't get why they include it

I hope you get keys from others!

Xcution

:( you gave me keys which is awesome but man my rewards for you suck lol FP is such a dumb reward I don't get why they include it

I hope you get keys from others!

Lol, i am good man i just want to help since i am gold today. I really dont need much especially since my damn char box is full.

Edit: anyone else need some gold chest and has android?

Edit: still here

Edit: lol almost bed time anyone want a gold chest? You know you want to.

The JP sugofest started if anyone is rerolling. The new 6* Luffy is an OP version of G3, if you hit good -> great -> perfect the rest get x4 ATK, so x16 with 2x Luffy. xD

Jayhawk

Lol, i am good man i just want to help since i am gold today. I really dont need much especially since my damn char box is full.

Edit: anyone else need some gold chest and has android?

Edit: still here

Edit: lol almost bed time anyone want a gold chest? You know you want to.

If you're still awake, my silver chest can pair up with you.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Turtle time success!

Morgan evolved and leveled to 34.
Sanji (placeholder in my crew until I get a drop) ready to evolve.
Zoro at 47/50.
Captain Red-Haired Shanks at 44.

I also put some turtles into Luffy, who I'm not using right now, to eventually get him up to Gear 3.

I haven't been able to do the Elite 15-Stam Morgan (he attacks every turn for a ton of dmg), but I'm hoping my improved team might be able to take him down at least once before he goes away.

Laboon's final battle owned me last time as well - I think this new team can probably deal with him, too.

Xcution

Yes, what was zip code again?

EDIT: Nevermind. I set to the zip code you posted earlier in this thread. I can tap the next time you post in this thread.

EDIT 2: I guess you fell asleep. X_X

Lol sry 21076 let me mnow when u tapping

Edit: distracted by boobs lol

Edit: ok now i am going to sleep lol night tomorrow i can give you bronze lol :(

RalchAC

I'm going to do another round of Friend adding on the Google Spreadsheet! Have like 10 free slots.

Turtle time success!

Morgan evolved and leveled to 34.
Sanji (placeholder in my crew until I get a drop) ready to evolve.
Zoro at 47/50.
Captain Red-Haired Shanks at 44.

I also put some turtles into Luffy, who I'm not using right now, to eventually get him up to Gear 3.

I haven't been able to do the Elite 15-Stam Morgan (he attacks every turn for a ton of dmg), but I'm hoping my improved team might be able to take him down at least once before he goes away.

Laboon's final battle owned me last time as well - I think this new team can probably deal with him, too.

Do you have a Balloon Luffy? That's the one that Evolved into Gear 3rd. The story based one (the one you first evolve after the tutorial) evolves into Gear 2nd Luffy, which has a different captain effect and stats.

Do you have an Arlong, BTW? With Zoro, Shanks, Morgan, and Ussop* you should be able to do quite well if you have him as a captain.

*Remember that Golden Pound (the crab evolution) is a must have due to his turn delaying skill.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Do you have a Balloon Luffy? That's the one that Evolved into Gear 3rd. The story based one (the one you first evolve after the tutorial) evolves into Gear 2nd Luffy, which has a different captain effect and stats.

Do you have an Arlong, BTW? With Zoro, Shanks, Morgan, and Ussop* you should be able to do quite well if you have him as a captain.

*Remember that Golden Pound (the crab evolution) is a must have due to his turn delaying skill.

Ah, no. I didn't realize it was a different Luffy. Ah well - I'll still get him to Gear 2.

My team right now is:

Red haired shanks captain
Zoro
Sanji/Luffy (placeholders)
Morgan
GOD Usopp

I'm farming Arlong when he is 2x drop or 1/2 stam but so far no luck. I hope to have Arlong before Mihawk returns so I can hopefully nab him, too.

RalchAC

Ah, no. I didn't realize it was a different Luffy. Ah well - I'll still get him to Gear 2.

My team right now is:

Zoro
Morgan
GOD Usopp

I'm farming Arlong when he is 2x drop or 1/2 stam but so far no luck. I hope to have Arlong before Mihawk returns so I can hopefully nab him, too.

I usually have Mihawk as a captain, add me if you want. ID is 369,425,329

ah_hia

The JP sugofest started if anyone is rerolling. The new 6* Luffy is an OP version of G3, if you hit good -> great -> perfect the rest get x4 ATK, so x16 with 2x Luffy. xD

That is one screwy rhythm that will take some time to get used to. But 4x. Wow. 7 star units here we come XD
I haven't even maxxed my g3 as it is lol

pLow7

That is one screwy rhythm that will take some time to get used to. But 4x. Wow. 7 star units here we come XD
I haven't even maxxed my g3 as it is lol

Apparently the end-Result is the same because the multiplicator evens out. Thugh his special + the possibility to "take" the Meat orbs in the first hits and possibly Higher Stats gives him the Edge over Gear 3, but not by too much.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
btw. Guys dont delete me yet from your frindlists xD

Forgot to issue a password before upgrading my phone to Android 5.0 - and well....lets just hope that Bamco can retrieve my account
3AQmK.gif

RalchAC

Apparently the end-Result is the same because the multiplicator evens out. Thugh his special + the possibility to "take" the Meat orbs in the first hits and possibly Higher Stats gives him the Edge over Gear 3, but not by too much.

Yeah, one of the things I don't like about G3 Luffy is that using meat orbs with him equates to shitty damage for a turn. This Luffy is definitely better because you don't need to choose between healing and doing good damage.

btw. Guys dont delete me yet from your frindlists xD

Forgot to issue a password before upgrading my phone to Android 5.0 - and well....lets just hope that Bamco can retrieve my account
3AQmK.gif

I usually give Gaf guys like 20 days to connect instead of 5-7 when he isn't. I definitely won't delete you know though!

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
You guys are intense with cleaning out friends lists. I just let mine go for a while. For the most part though, most of my friends are very useful, so I don't care if they haven't signed in for 2 weeks if they're rocking a max G3 Luffy.

Majukun

did you guys saw the new 6* luffy out on japan?
it's basically a g3 luffy but with a much better special skill and the ablity to heal better
also while we don't have the stats yet..being a 6* it will probbaly have much better stats too

StMeph

My team right now is:

Zoro
Morgan
GOD Usopp

You really need Arlong just for some team synergy. Right now your leader skills (and friend leader skills) aren't doing very much.

RalchAC

You guys are intense with cleaning out friends lists. I just let mine go for a while. For the most part though, most of my friends are very useful, so I don't care if they haven't signed in for 2 weeks if they're rocking a max G3 Luffy.

3rd Gear Luffy are a quite usual unit. My friend list if filled with them. If erasing some people that doesn't connect can lead to a better unit variety I'll be happy. Right now I need more Mihawk captains! There is so much people that still uses Arlong...

When are they going to start building Monster Chopper hype? I want another raid boss!

Jayhawk

Wazzy, Mazre, 8bitlife, lazyproblems, Squall516, among others...

We are gold chest today. LET US UNITE IN THE BREAKING OF BARRELS.

Coldphire

Neo Member
I've been playing the Japanese version while waiting for my Stamina version to refill in Global. I spent all my gems on this Sugofest since it is still a new account and I don't have many characters yet. I got quite a few good ones, but I also got the new Luffy on the last roll!

I've only tried him out once, but getting a Good is a bit harder to time then I thought. You can't just tap to start then tap the next guy. You have to wait for the yellow icons to appear but not moving yet. It will take awhile before I can use him in a real team since my Max Team Cost is still so low.

Majukun

beeh farming for an elder seahorse all day..none to be seen.
i have farmed baby eahorses too though..they are much more convenient than colored penguins to evolve pigs

Heng

So I've been playing on an alt account and got my G3 Luffy up to 53. If anyone wants to friend him, feel free to do so. His ID is 507349337.

I find it hard playing on 2 accounts though, I'm not sure how some of you guys are managing it. I've been thinking of trading the account away for some Google credit, but I'm not sure where to find people who's interested in doing a trade.

He has a level 53 g3 Luffy, level 20 Arlong (unevolved), Zoro (V1, 2nd stage of evolution, maybe around 20), Usopp (V1, first stage but maxed and just needs a yellow crab). It's up to Arlong Park and his p-lvl is 29. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM. EDIT: He also has a few gems, maybe around 20.

Also for those who are keeping track of this thread but cannot post, you can add me @ gekido1991 on steam. We can set up barrel runs, and I can also change my gps.

Edit 2: I would also take Nintendo EShop prepaid card if that is convenient.

qazqaNii

Just played with the new Zoro introduced in the JP version has some really sweet animation and that new "voice acting" is not much but gives a sweet feel when doing attacks, really nice addition.

Lets hope we get the 2x Skill Up atleast on the upcoming sugofest on Global, so I can finally use my Sanji, Krieg, Arlong books. :/

Coldphire

Neo Member
I'm expecting alot of announcements tonight when Hina goes live. So far they have given us some time before the events go active so I don't think anything will go active tonight, but they need to announce something.

Jayhawk

Princess Vivi finally level 72. Taking her to 73 to meet the numbers required for Lion Song Zoro pair in Monster Chopper fight.

Top Bottom