• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

I got one friend game left, anyone else gold today?

edit:

Okay I just found out how I should get through hina if I get the seahorse.

1. don't stall on seahorse at all, just stall slightly on the turtle to charge ma gold pound

2. due to losing no HP on seahorse I can get through fullbody without too much issue.

3. stall on crab until my hp is nearly empty

4. gold pound immediately so hina won't murder me turn 1

5. survive just long enough to use marco's reviva.

6. survive hina for 12 turns through meat & smoker's ability to restore gold pound, while making sure she doesn't drop under 50%

7. gold pound hina and murder her.

Convoluted backup plan: succesful!

Ferga

Is anyone interested in playing on a JP account? I finally got rayleigh from the sugo a few days ago so I don't have any use for these accounts anymore.

I have:
1) Whitebeard + log zoro (this one isn't completely new. I played on it for a bit. I think I got it to Arlong Park in the story)

2) Sengoku (this one is completely new)

3) Namur + Jinbei + Vista (this one was my former main. Its level 42 with 16 gems. You can make a decent fighter team on this account)

I also have a log zoro account but you're better off rerolling yourself in the next sugo. But if anyone wants it, I can give it to you.

reply if youre interested

Dandte

Is anyone interested in playing on a JP account? I finally got rayleigh from the sugo a few days ago so I don't have any use for these accounts anymore.

I have:
1) Whitebeard + log zoro (this one isn't completely new. I played on it for a bit. I think I got it to Arlong Park in the story)

2) Sengoku (this one is completely new)

3) Namur + Jinbei + Vista (this one was my former main. Its level 42 with 16 gems. You can make a decent fighter team on this account)

I also have a log zoro account but you're better off rerolling yourself in the next sugo. But if anyone wants it, I can give it to you.

reply if youre interested

1 if still available...i would be sooo happy <3

RalchAC

How much money are you going to save for next week multiple Turtle times?

Would a million be enough? Since I level up quite fast with Hina, I'm doing half the time her special island and half the time the beli island.

How much money are you going to save for next week multiple Turtle times?

Would a million be enough? Since I level up quite fast with Hina, I'm doing half the time her special island and half the time the beli island.

I'm sitting at 2.3 million Beli currently. Hina's island gives a decent amount each time too, so I'm just going to keep farming that. Surely that will be enough to cover next week.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Hina Event Island is by far the best Event Island so far...it has everything. At this point i dont even think of doing anything else than Hina runs
KuGsj.gif

Thanks guys!

Also I evolved my Hina & Got a skill up for her, wooh.

/edit

Ugh messed up on Hina and accidentally did over 50% damage before using usopp, feels so bad..

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
I have one Django - better to Evolve him into Dex, or Psy? Or is it just personal preference?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I have one Django - better to Evolve him into Dex, or Psy? Or is it just personal preference?
Dex version on dex teams and Psy version on Psy teams ...so whatever fits your team best. Having both wont hurt you either.

Jayhawk

His role is to be a DEX or PSY team orb changer. I already have Izo for my DEX team as a superior orb changer. I don't have an orb changer for a PSY team, but I'll be farming Mr. 2 and Garp to orb change on my PSY team. Since you will eventually be able to farm better PSY orb changers, I suggest going DEX with Django unless you have Izo from a gacha pull.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Dex version on dex teams and Psy version on Psy teams ...so whatever fits your team best. Having both wont hurt you either.

His role is to be a DEX or PSY team orb changer. I already have Izo for my DEX team as a superior orb changer. I don't have an orb changer for a PSY team, but I'll be farming Mr. 2 and Garp to orb change on my PSY team. Since you will eventually be able to farm better PSY orb changers, I suggest going DEX with Django unless you have Izo from a gacha pull.

Thanks. I have a Shanks I'm not using as a captain atm - just have him on a Slasher team. So I think I'll evolve Django into Psy to finally get a decent Psy team going, and hope another drops before Hina ends so I can get a Dex version too.

pLow7

I've gone through the Psy-List and the next useful Orb Changer is Mozu, but she has abysmal Stats.

So if you are going to make an Psy-Team ( Useful later for Aokiji and "fairly easy" to make due to Garp being a 24-Hours special ), Psy-Django is more useful.

RalchAC

I'm swimming in django's, fullbody's and hina's.

I've only gotten 4 turtles from the 25~ times I've run it :(

The problems aren't the drops though, just your luck.

I'm getting a lot of turtles but I didn't get a fullbody until my 10th run or so.

Coldphire

Neo Member
So I got Django to drop and leveled him up to 35 and then evolved him... into the DEX version because I forgot to slide the type over before I hit the button. Ugh so frustrated with myself that I wasted that time. I know I can get him again just annoyed that I hit everything fast without checking.

chrono01

I'm back! \o/

So much to comment on from reading this thread. So, let's begin.

SKILL-UP EVENT!!!!
TURTLES!! All day, every day [for a week, anyway].
LOBSTERS!!!!
SUGOFEST!!!!!! [of which I'll be passing on, I need that Rayleigh]

Hina's event island is a lot of fun, but I can't seem to get the Towel Nami skillbooks as easily as others. I've been running nothing but it since it was released [Expert, aside for running the lower difficulties once for the completion rewards] and have only managed five of them. I've received so many of the others, especially Fullbody. I probably have 30 of him. I need my Towel Nami! :(

Since I couldn't post, I have five barrels that need breaking, and only a few hours left before they reset. I'm Silver today. If any Silver/Gold Android users want to break barrels with me, just let me know! Postal Code T5G 3A6 [Location: Kingsway Garden Mall].

Anyway, nice to be back! We have so much to look forward to this week. I wish you all luck in getting those skill-up's you're after. I desperately need that box space. >_<

Xeroblade

Just a suggestion ... you should turn off anti-aliasing in whatever program you used to remove the background. :p

I'm going to feel dumb for asking but why and is it noticeable? I can't even tell and I use photoshop all the time :(. Also does anybody know how much exp Turtle Island gives?

Top Bottom