• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Jayhawk

Is the change to turtle time being daily JUST for the event, or a permanent change?

Seems like an event-only thing since it's only been announced for the first week of the event, and not the second week.

How will the times work though for each day? D:

Xeroblade

Seems like an event-only thing since it's only been announced for the first week of the event, and not the second week.

How will the times work though for each day? D:

I wish we could get different colored turtle times permanently. I cant believe we have been leveling up our guys using almost only purple turtles.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I just got 2 skill lvl ups at the same time Oo didn't know this was possible.

Yeah you can get as many skill ups as skill up cards/unit you use. I had 4/5 skill ups on Usopp during the last x2 skill up event.

StMeph

I feel bad YOLO-pulling the Int carnival and getting a 2nd Vista.

Such a great character, but so useless with a 2nd pull. QQQQ

RalchAC

I feel bad YOLO-pulling the Int carnival and getting a 2nd Vista.

Such a great character, but so useless with a 2nd pull. QQQQ

It'd be cool if there was a way to trade characters. They could do something like limiting trading to non Evo nor booster units you have at least twice.

RalchAC

Man, Hina is a really good pirate level booster. Finally over 100. :)

Hope I'll be at 120 when Garp arrives. :)

Yeah, feels quite good since at our level (I'm 100 or 101 like you) you level up once every 5 runs aprox. That's almost leveling up everyday.

This is suffering.

SpYHJOU.png

Kumo

Is the change to turtle time being daily JUST for the event, or a permanent change?

It looks like it's only going to be for the event, until the 25th.

I'm going to be farming beli this weekend. We're going to need A LOT if we want to farm turtles for the entire week.

Jayhawk

I'm going to be farming beli this weekend. We're going to need A LOT if we want to farm turtles for the entire week.

Turtle time for five days plus beli farming over this weekend also means no more Hina farming until next weekend. D:/

Ugh I just died on 30 stamina Hina :| got really unfortunate with literally every single enemy variant attacking on turn 1.

That + getting the obnoxious seahorse instead of penguins, who does too much damage to just stall on him infinitely long.

Ugh I just died on 30 stamina Hina :| got really unfortunate with literally every single enemy variant attacking on turn 1.

That + getting the obnoxious seahorse instead of penguins, who does too much damage to just stall on him infinitely long.

I always stall on the Turtle instead. Not sure if it does more damage than the seahorse, but it's fairly negligible.

RalchAC

I always stall on the Turtle instead. Not sure if it does more damage than the seahorse, but it's fairly negligible.

Turtles here have more health than in Morgan event (9 vs 20 or so I think) and the damage is lower too 750 vs 1100.

You shouldn't have any problem farming exclusively there.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Man...

Dat one piece salsa music playing when you boot up the game is embarrassing as fuck if your media volume is maxed out...

KuGsj.gif

Jesus Christ. I have to emergency scramble to turn off the screen

Caim

Not sure if anyone on here has me added (my crew name is Blue Rogues)

But recently I tried to log in one day and received the error 403(2) user not found and I looked it up online and it said "This happens when you played this Account on another device, while keeping the older state on this device and the game server doesn't respond."

The thing is I have never transferred my file to another device ever. I was in the middle of issuing a password since mine had expired and all of a sudden I get the connecting/loading screen and it kicks me back to title screen and I've had that error ever since.

I contacted support and waiting for a response.

@Caim: Sorry to hear, I hope that Namco's support helps you with that. Random question: did you ever post all the content of your box/teams online like on Reddit or Facebook?

Edit: You probably did. I tried adding you and your crew name is now "Pabllto'. Someone stole your account.

Caim

@Caim: Sorry to hear, I hope that Namco's support helps you with that. Random question: did you ever post all the content of your box/teams online like on Reddit or Facebook?

Edit: You probably did. I tried adding you and your crew name is now "Pabllto'. Someone stole your account.

Wow thank you.

My brother even confirmed it as well.

Going to try to go to support with this.

Ferga

Yes, there are bat quests that appear on story islands where you sometimes need certain units to complete. Quests can give 1-3 gems.

ah_hia

Yes, there are bat quests that appear on story islands where you sometimes need certain units to complete. Quests can give 1-3 gems.
And here I am thinking I can finally be free from useless units. Guess I'll have to keep them for now.

RalchAC

Don't know why, but yesterday I had the feeling I was going to get something Goodwin the Gacha. After thinking about it for a while, I decided to do 1 YOLO pull.

and I got Izo! :O

I'm trying to stall Marco's 30 turn heal though, not just Usopp's delay.

My team's technically underleveled/underprepared for the event, but as long as I get to use every skill I've got I can stomp through still.

Om3ga

Don't know why, but yesterday I had the feeling I was going to get something Goodwin the Gacha. After thinking about it for a while, I decided to do 1 YOLO pull.

and I got Izo! :O
That's exactly how I got G3 on my main account. I actually got extremely happy, before I pulled and then boom G3 Luffy.

On my second account I made a weird and almost impossible to win bet with myself. Yet the 2 pulls I wanted (Shanks and Marco) were my very first pulls! I was happy, but it was bitter sweet. I also pulled G3 Luffy on that account later in a yolo pull.

I have a feeling that karma is in play, which is why I'm having issues getting back my second account! I still have yet to fulfill the bet I made...

cw_sasuke

Not sure if anyone on here has me added (my crew name is Blue Rogues)

But recently I tried to log in one day and received the error 403(2) user not found and I looked it up online and it said "This happens when you played this Account on another device, while keeping the older state on this device and the game server doesn't respond."

The thing is I have never transferred my file to another device ever. I was in the middle of issuing a password since mine had expired and all of a sudden I get the connecting/loading screen and it kicks me back to title screen and I've had that error ever since.

I contacted support and waiting for a response.

Wow thats messed up...really ...people stealing accounts on a f2p mobile game?
:-/

Majukun

is towel nami skill useful?
i'm keeping her skillbook even if i don't have her..but if in the long run her skill is not important i might start using them since i have no space anymore

Oh I never considered people would steal accounts if you posted your box online..

Time to put that on the list of things I'll never do.

/edit

btw, now that we've got skill ups for helmeppo & access to marine fullbuster + his skill books & so on I gotta ask;

What's the ultimate turtle buster team that's possible right now?

cw_sasuke

is towel nami skill useful?
i'm keeping her skillbook even if i don't have her..but if in the long run her skill is not important i might start using them since i have no space anymore

Very useful on INT team - turning 0.5x dmg into 2x is a game changer and essential for burst teams.
btw, now that we've got skill ups for helmeppo & access to marine fullbuster + his skill books & so on I gotta ask;

Still think the Marine Tandem teams are the fastest... unless you get extra unlucky with the orbs. But you could use a friend Helmeppo or Fullbust if there i no Tandem compatible Marine in your friendlist.

PSY Team or Mihawk (+ high level slashers) with a Fullbody for the elder will yield the fastest runs. PSY teams in particular will need exactly 5 turns per runs if you have a max skill fullbody without needing any orb luck (in a normal run where you don't meet the secret elder).

Edit: I'll try a GP Usopp captain + friend Marco next week, might have enough damage for fast clear.

Dandte

PSY Team or Mihawk (+ high level slashers) with a Fullbody for the elder will yield the fastest runs. PSY teams in particular will need exactly 5 turns per runs if you have a max skill fullbody without needing any orb luck (in a normal run where you don't meet the secret elder).

should i use this team for turtles

50 5* shanks
30 5* marco
max god usoop
73 5* vivi
20 4* heavy point chopper

25 combo in total

or my black cat 1000 tandem with 26 combo team?

also, this is kinda fun. a gatcha simulator. Don't know how acurate it is, but i got 3 killer, 1 law, 2 robins and some trash out of 15 pulls
http://treasure-cruise.blogspot.com/p/gacha.html

Majukun

Oh I never considered people would steal accounts if you posted your box online..

Time to put that on the list of things I'll never do.

/edit

well until now even with different teams (didn't try the marine one) it was impossible to go below 4 minutes per run...one way or the other you are gonna waste time...
now i would go with a g3 team with sanji and fullbody skilled up as possible..plus some guys with an high combo rate

something like

2 x g3 luffy
fullbody
sanji
asura zoro
?

fullbody maxed up charges in 5 turns...sanji in 10..no matter what you are gonna get one charged by the last stage..the other ones can get swiped off thanks to g3's power

Edit: I'll try a GP Usopp captain + friend Marco next week, might have enough damage for fast clear.

Psy team, huh?

So that'd be ... Double Marco, Vivi & Fullbody + gold pound + heavy point chopper.

Is that a legit turtle busting team?

Dandte

well until now even with different teams (didn't try the marine one) it was impossible to go below 4 minutes per run...one way or the other you are gonna waste time...
now i would go with a g3 team with sanji and fullbody skilled up as possible..plus some guys with an high combo rate

something like

2 x g3 luffy
fullbody
sanji
asura zoro
?

fullbody maxed up charges in 5 turns...sanji in 10..no matter what you are gonna get one charged by the last stage..the other ones can get swiped off thanks to g3's power

a marine/black cat team is great. with my black cat team i can easliy do 3 rusn in 9-10 min. The Problem is, you heavily rely on orbluck.

Majukun

Psy team, huh?

So that'd be ... Double Marco, Vivi & Fullbody + gold pound + heavy point chopper.

Is that a legit turtle busting team?

it depends...
the main obstacle of any turtle stage is the elder..the others are just there to waste time but don't offer much of an opposition

a psy team plus fullbody does very well as long as only one elder is in the run.
if there are two,i don't know if your psy team can top the elder's insane defense..so you might find yourself wasting some time on one of the elders...even though since it's a guaranteed elder there,i guess nobody ever complained about founding a seond elder in the run.
that's why i would go with the g3 team...
fullbody maxed charges in 5 turns..so even if you find yourself against a second elder,you can charge fullbody and pass through relatively fast,and then use sanji on the second one..asura zoro is there for power and combo..tha last one is up to you...helmeppo isn't worth it since even fully skilled up charges in 20..so just put something with an high combo potential

If you have a Marco then use him for Turtle Time, it's a no brainer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwnqEzIgeNE

To break the elder's DEF, you'll either need an orb on a high level Marco (900+ ATK) with x1.2 Merry, orb + ~750 ATK + maxed Merry (this is what I had in that video) or a skilled up Fullbody.

Oh yeah, my Marco's attack isn't at 900 yet (he's little over level 50) but I got fullbody& 8 fullbody books for the upcoming skill event. (so far)

it depends...
the main obstacle of any turtle stage is the elder..the others are just there to waste time but don't offer much of an opposition

a psy team plus fullbody does very well as long as only one elder is in the run.
if there are two,i don't know if your psy team can top the elder's insane defense..so you might find yourself wasting some time on one of the elders...even though since it's a guaranteed elder there,i guess nobody ever complained about founding a seond elder in the run.
that's why i would go with the g3 team...
fullbody maxed charges in 5 turns..so even if you find yourself against a second elder,you can charge fullbody and pass through relatively fast,and then use sanji on the second one..asura zoro is there for power and combo..tha last one is up to you...helmeppo isn't worth it since even fully skilled up charges in 20..so just put something with an high combo potential

For me a second elder is awesome to begin with, so if facing a 2nd elder is a team's worst case scenario ... I'm okay with that.

cw_sasuke

If you have a Marco then use him for Turtle Time, it's a no brainer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwnqEzIgeNE

To break the elder's DEF, you'll either need an orb on a high level Marco (900+ ATK) with x1.2 Merry, orb + ~750 ATK + maxed Merry (this is what I had in that video) or a skilled up Fullbody.

Well damn...guess i will be trying Marco the next time. Hope some friends will put hum up as well next week...

Edit:

Then i realized i m missing mayor PSY subs like Shanks xD

Majukun

since i' unlucky by nature..i would never use a team that relies on orbluck to work..but that's just me...i prefer something sure every game than having one that last 3 minutes but then waste 6 because didn't got the right orb...
Oh yeah, my Marco's attack isn't at 900 yet (he's little over level 50) but I got fullbody& 8 fullbody books for the upcoming skill event. (so far)

For me a second elder is awesome to begin with, so if facing a 2nd elder is a team's worst case scenario ... I'm okay with that.

yeah i know...but being able to find a second one asnd still complete the run fast it's even better :p

since i' unlucky by nature..i would never use a team that relies on orbluck to work..but that's just me...i prefer something sure every game than having one that last 3 minutes but then waste 6 because didn't got the right orb...

yeah i know...but being able to find a second one asnd still complete the run fast it's even better :p

It's not like I spend gems on additional turtle rounds so I'm okay.

Qmzn

Neo Member
After 10 or so failed attempts, I spent my last 5 stamina on Arlong #13 in one last, desperate attempt for a Sea Colt for my Fullbody evolve, and got it.

Wish I had been smart enough to save one from last Tuesday, instead of blowing most of today's stamina charge. OP:TC, home of Pyrrhic victories.

Top Bottom