• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Salex_

I started to watch the anime due to this game. Always avoided it due to not really liking the artstyle, but I'm warming up to it and the characters/story are great so far.

If I needed a green crab, should I try to farm for it now? Or should I wait until Friday? I evolved my Zoro into Santoryu and recently learned that the crab route is the best way to go. So I want the evolve my other Zoro.

LogicStep

I started to watch the anime due to this game. Always avoided it due to not really liking the artstyle, but I'm warming up to it and the characters/story are great so far.

I was the same but then I started marathoning the anime and I started liking the art style. Not just that but the whole story is amazing. Great characters all around. And there's no sign of the anime ending anytime soon.

Imo the art styles improves a lot over time anyway. I used to feel the same, but after watching the entire series & following it for a long time it's grown to be one of my fav shonen manga series visually.

Gogo_ZvC

I'm usually not too excited to get into something with 600+ episodes, haha.

Just read the manga, it'll honestly take you like three weeks to catch up. I love One Piece, but can't stand the anime quality at all. Been reading the manga all this time (so good).

Majukun

So the only one worth something in the baroque works batch released today is Robin? She is a fighter and I have a zeff team.. But the main reason seems to be her captain skill right? Also... But are we gonna get different coloured turtles in the next events? They are always purple, so a Purple team seems to be convenient

bjork

I did a few pulls while I was on a break at work last night. Got a Fire Pearl, a regular Buggy, someone I can't remember, and Miss Goldenweek. At least she's cute? No idea if she is good or not later, but I'll find a spot for her somewhere.

akileese

I was the same and when I was catching up to the current episode I was wishing I had 600 more to go.

I want to catch up honestly but it's so exhausting. Could I simply just skip all the filler and watch only canon and still enjoy it?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I want to catch up honestly but it's so exhausting. Could I simply just skip all the filler and watch only canon and still enjoy it?
Of course.

But then again the best way is the Manga anyway, faster and no "filler". But the anime is good to get the ball rolling.

How do we add ourselves to the gaf friend list?...wouldn't mind some good friend captains..

Also has anyone else broken down and bought a few of the rainbow gems to support the developer and have a shot at the gatcha?

Fuck you game, I didn't save up my gems for today's update so I could get a freaking Fire Pearl (third time) and a crappy Arlong when I already have Enraged Arlong as captain.

I never expected to get Robin, but this.... This is just brutal ;_;

Says you i got coby and kuro (already had kuro) and now i've got no gems =(

linkent

tried Zeff team with chrono's Zeff,
surprisingly it really could match Arlong group strength!
breezed through the elite trial.

envy those who got nico robin.
Mr.3 seems nice to be in slasher team.

cw_sasuke

Hope we get Logue Town next week, need those Pirate Penguins :-D

My Cabaji is level 31 with MAX special just from eating his clones. If only he wasn't useless though.

5 more levels before I get Asura Zoro.. the stupid turtle won't drop anymore it's always Buggy dropping..

Same here, but those last 5 levels equate to 100.000 EXP so it's still gonna take a while.

cw_sasuke

Does the game have any kind of official US homepage/blog where we can get announcements outside of the app ?

garath

Wow. So much downloading to start this game. Re-rolling is going to suck. Got a Miss Valentine for my first roll, downloading more for the second attempt. I'll probably only try to re-roll once a day. This is a ton of downloading.

Wow. So much downloading to start this game. Re-rolling is going to suck. Got a Miss Valentine for my first roll, downloading more for the second attempt. I'll probably only try to re-roll once a day. This is a ton of downloading.

If you're on iOS you can re-roll without deleting the game, but you'll probably miss on the 5 gems you get by tapping the download screen (unless you do a few taps, close the app, rinse and repeat).

I have a few accounts from my rerolls, if you want:

1. 4* Arlong / 4* Heavy Point Tony Tony Chopper
  2. 4* Vivi / 3* Don Krieg
  3. 4* Don Krieg / 4* Tornado Tempo Nami
  4. 4* Shanks / Hachi

cw_sasuke

Man if you start now i think rolling Robin would be a jackpot. Farm later Buggy/Don Krieg, get Nami via Story and then just wait for Rayleigh to hit at some point and rock your world xD

Otherwise the regulars like Arlong, Shanks, Ace etc. are good as well.

Man if you start now i think rolling Robin would be a jackpot. Farm later Buggy/Don Krieg, get Nami via Story and then just wait for Rayleigh to hit at some point and rock your world xD

Otherwise the regulars like Arlong, Shanks, Ace etc. are good as well.

I've been trying to farm for Don Krieg here lately. Ugh, what a pain. Now I know your pain over Kuro.

garath

Hmm.. Got an Ace (4*) after the insanely long download lol. Good enough or should I start rerolling and look for a Robin?

Can I save my ID and restore it later to try some rerolls? Based on Korialstrasz's post the answer is yes?

cw_sasuke

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/one_main/tc/en/sp/

All the info is what you get within the app though.

Perfect - thats exactly what i was looking for.

I've been trying to farm for Don Krieg here lately. Ugh, what a pain. Now I know your pain over Kuro.

Oh yeah it sucks...i am at +100 Kuro attempts but had to stop this week, because i was missing all the Buggy fun.

Also want to get Don Krieg because of his poison skill. But from what i have read hitting perfect with him is difficult because of the weird timing lol.

Hmm.. Got an Ace (4*) after the insanely long download lol. Good enough or should I start rerolling and look for a Robin?

Save the account (go to others > change device > issue password) and then wait for me until I roll robin then we'll exchange accounts. :p

Ace/Shanks/Robin are all amazing units that will stay relevant (and non-farmable) for a long time.

I would just keep the Ace, personally.

Unless you just really want to make an INT team. INT teams are apparently going to be very strong later on, but it will probably be a while before they see their true potential realized. It's really up to you, as Ace is a fantastic captain as well.

Oh yeah it sucks...i am at +100 Kuro attempts but had to stop this week, because i was missing all the Buggy fun.

Also want to get Don Krieg because of his poison skill. But from what i have read hitting perfect with him is difficult because of the weird timing lol.

Yup, his timing feels horrible. I've got one as a friend captain and I thought my phone was lagging or something when I used him. He's even worse than Arlong, which I didn't think was possible.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.

cw_sasuke

Yup, his timing feels horrible. I've got one as a friend captain and I thought my phone was lagging or something when I used him. He's even worse than Arlong, which I didn't think was possible.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.

Ouch....hitting perfect with Arlong is tough - especially for someone like me who doesnt play with him regularly, thanks god he has so much attack power that it doesnt really matter xD

garath

Save the account (go to others > change device > issue password) and then wait for me until I roll robin then we'll exchange accounts. :p

Ace/Shanks/Robin are all amazing units that will stay relevant (and non-farmable) for a long time.

I would just keep the Ace, personally.

Unless you just really want to make an INT team. INT teams are apparently going to be very strong later on, but it will probably be a while before they see their true potential realized. It's really up to you, as Ace is a fantastic captain as well.

Haha. Thanks guys. I think I'll keep Ace then. As long as I'm not gimping myself from the start I'm happy enough. I got the short end of the stick in Chain Chronicle not rerolling so I make sure I get at least one decent unit in any of these games moving forward. Gatchas generally hate me (except in Brave Frontier for some reason).

So I had a walmart gift card laying around and used it to pick up some monies to throw at the game. I got Mr. 3...three times in a row. I did get brain point chopper and Bon Clay. But no Robin so my INT team has Choo on it. Is Robin going to be farmable in the future,with the alabasta stuff, or is she like Shanks and Ace...both of whom I never rolled.

Vecks

I hope there are islands similar to the buggy one for all sorts of characters. Seems like the only way I can get anything to drop.

So I had a walmart gift card laying around and used it to pick up some monies to throw at the game. I got Mr. 3...three times in a row. I did get brain point chopper and Bon Clay. But no Robin so my INT team has Choo on it. Is Robin going to be farmable in the future,with the alabasta stuff, or is she like Shanks and Ace...both of whom I never rolled.

Technically we should get her after Enies Lobbies (and Ace after Impel Down) but even the Japanese version still didn't reach that part of the story.

Technically we should get her after Enies Lobbies (and Ace after Impel Down) but even the Japanese version still didn't reach that part of the story.

I figured we'd get like a robin in that black dress from that arc after that. But I was asking more about if we could farm the one that's out now through the Baroque Works stuff.

cw_sasuke

I figured we'd get like a robin in that black dress from that arc after that. But I was asking more about if we could farm the one that's out now through the Baroque Works stuff.

Nope, Baroque Robin is Gacha only.

But yeah i think Strawhat Robin will be a different unit that the current Baroque one.

Nope, Baroque Robin is Gacha only.

But yeah i think Strawhat Robin will be a different unit that the current Baroque one.

Rats. They really want me to throw money at this game and it's so incredibly hard not to when I want Robin so bad.

Is there a timeline anywhere of how long it took for them to add new content, like islands and stuff so we can guesstimate when we'll see it over here?

cw_sasuke

Korial are you still looking for Ace? Was rolling for Robin on a new account and got Ace.. I think it's time to repay you for Shanks :)

Rats. They really want me to throw money at this game and it's so incredibly hard not to when I want Robin so bad.

Is there a timeline anywhere of how long it took for them to add new content, like islands and stuff so we can guesstimate when we'll see it over here?
This might help you

http://op-treasurecruise.forumotion.com/t2-faq-1-frequently-asked-questions

I've finally reached the point where I can consistently beat Buggy Elite. Feel like I'm done with the game until the next arc arrives, but I'll log on daily for bonuses ;b

cw_sasuke

To be honest, I think Arlong is the easiest unit to get a perfect with. It's probably because I've been using him so much.
Once you are used to a team and their rhythm it's always easier - I kinda like the rhytm factor that it might take a while to get accustomed to the flow when switching units in your team.

Top Bottom