• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Rixa

Got one red treasure turtle earlier + Morgan on first try. Morgan seems to be ok unit, but going to farm for Zeff.

Then I tried rookie Island, did make to boss wave, died there due to mistake.

After that went to that 1STA special quest. Got this as reward.

OPTCBET2.PNG

OPTCBET.PNG
If Iam correct its good material for leveling?

Got one red treasure turtle earlier + Morgan on first try. Morgan seems to be ok unit, but going to farm for Zeff.

That level will always give you that turtle. It's a gift (payment?) for rating the game.

Turtles are used for experience. That turtle will give you a crapton, so make sure to use it on one of your crew members that really need it.

RalchAC

If colour matches you'll get 150k EXP. Have you finished the story?

Kitoro

This new BW batch seems odd to me. It's as if all but one of them suck, made even more obvious when looking at their evolution material requirements.

I'm going to wait for a new batch where all the units in it are equally worthwhile; not just one.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
You shouldn't pull for only one u just imo and Robin will be a future Story Nakama drop once we get to Enies Lobby. But then again this might take like a year if not more xD

KumaJG

Praise Enel! On my pull before I rerolled I got Ace!

So this run produce Enraged-Arlong/Ace!! Now I can go back to farming Zeff :(

RalchAC

You shouldn't pull for only one u just imo and Robin will be a future Story Nakama drop once we get to Enies Lobby. But then again this might take like a year if not more xD

That's far away even in Japan, probably. They're going to get to Skypiea in a few days. There is still Water 7, the Umi Resha and Envies Lobby. And the latter was a long arc, it wouldn't be weird if it's divided in two or something like that.

Arabasta was divided between Crocodile's city and Alubarna, right?

Edit: and that fight against the Foxy Pirates, which was expanded with some filler chapters in the anime

cw_sasuke

Yeah it will take a while, but it will happen at some point that's what he asked xD But then again the Strawhat version of Robin might be a different one than the Baroque Gacha version that is available now.

If you are planning to run a Knowledge team Robin is essential, but good luck pulling her.

Yeah it will take a while, but it will happen at some point that's what he asked xD But then again the Strawhat version of Robin might be a different one than the Baroque Gacha version that is available now.

If you are planning to run a Knowledge team Robin is essential, but good luck pulling her.
Considering I still don't have Zeff, I'm due for some good luck :/

Rurunaki

As of now if you're building a Purple team, Baroque Nico Robin is a must just because of how powerful her special is.

RalchAC

As of now if you're building a Purple team, Baroque Nico Robin is a must just because of how powerful her special is.

Yeah, but considering that it's just a matter of luck I don't care how cool his special is. Plus, as others have said current gacha characters that are useful and can't be games are really few. Better to wait, especially if you already have a serviceable team.

cw_sasuke

She is a great unit, the question is do you need her now and what are you willing to spend on it in terms of devil fruits. For me "must pull" means that you need to pull and get gacha units to overcome some challenges, but right now there no content where you need better rare units to compete.

Thats why I would try to get through as much content as possible without relying on the random gacha pulls.At least at this point.

bjork

So basically if I don't get any of those must haves in the OP just delete and reroll correct?

My two rolls were a 4* Sanji and a 4* green Chopper, but I just went with it and have had not much in the way of problems. Usually whatever boost you need, you can find a guest captain who has it while you try and farm the one you want. Unless you want the gacha ones only, I guess.

akileese

My two rolls were a 4* Sanji and a 4* green Chopper, but I just went with it and have had not much in the way of problems. Usually whatever boost you need, you can find a guest captain who has it while you try and farm the one you want. Unless you want the gacha ones only, I guess.

Ah cool thanks! I got Zolo so that's nice. I wanted Usopp because Usopp.

Gogo_ZvC

Does Momiji ever show up instead of Cabaji? I've run the event loads and never seen him

He does, but he's really rare. I've run the stage upwards of 30 times and only seen him three times. Pretty sure he's dropped all those times too. He'll just replace a random mob stage or turtles if he shows up.

cw_sasuke

Does Momiji ever show up instead of Cabaji? I've run the event loads and never seen him

I have seen him a couple times - he can show up on any floor though. Actually today i lost the first time with my Zeff team after who knows how many successful runs because he showed up on Floor 1 - after the fight i only had like 2.5 k HP and no RCV slots showed up till Floor 5.

On that run every enemy was on the lowest possible encounter number, i felt like this possibility was designed to screw players from time to time lol.

Also havent gotten a Buggy drop lately, seems like the rate has gone down quite a bit.

cw_sasuke

Chopper has so many forms and evolutions - he shows up on every 2nd pull xD

Gogo_ZvC

are these 2 even worth keeping?

Cabaji is pretty useless as you get Zoro who is leagues better.

Mohji might be depending on if you're using a brawler team and don't have all the best crew members for it like Ace or Shanks. He's a solid placeholder.

Here's the Treasure Cruise Blog's opinion on him for brawler teams:

Mohji & Richie
A weaker PSY Unit statistically than Heavy Point Chopper. He has farmable and is still usable to an extent. Sadly doesn't get much better than that...
Rating: 5/10

Rurunaki

Two chances for Nico Robin later tonight. Usopp please let it be.

I'm also gonna try for Nico Robin to complete my 1 turn kill team.

Captain: Buggy 2x Int
Friend: Buggy 2x Int

Middle: Brain Point Chopper (convert top, middleback, bottom orb to meat)

Bottom: Don Krieg

Back Middle: Nico Robin 2x Int for 1 turn

Back Bottom: Ussop

Combo will be using chopper to convert orb to meat followed by buggy's special to convert meat to INT orbs with added Robin Special for a massive 1 turn damage.

akileese

Chopper was my bane when I was rerolling.

I got Cabin chore boy Helmeppo and Smoker this time which is pretty good. Smoker is tier 1 and Helmeppo has an ability that makes all enemy defense become 0 which is super useful. I'm happy I only had to reroll three times.

Fbh

Oh god why.
I friend was telling me that he got some good characters and I decided I would also try... wasted 10 fruits on 2 dancing Djangos :(

chrono01

Definitely upgrade you maximum unit space above 20. I'm at 65 now, and I'm thinking I might even go further than that. At least go for 50, that should allow you a nice variety of units as well as XP/evolve fodder.

I'm at 95 and it's always full since I run out of Beli pretty often.

Edit: I just rolled yet another friggin' Shanks account, this time with 4* Hachi. PM me if you want it.

Yui

@cw_sasuke:

Thank you for putting up your Zeff. ^^
I was finally able to clear Buggy on elite. (you are the only Zeff on my FL haha)

Limit

200 box space. 110 filled up right now. Mostly with sea horses and crabs. I am satisfied right now and will be collecting gems until I get to 100 mark and then start expanding box once again. Currently I have rolled just once with all the free gems that I got and an awful farmable INT fish guy. This just reinforced my goal of not spending any gems on premium summon anytime soon and use all the gems to instead increase box space. It has worked out fairly well so far.

Yui

Since my long term goal is to make an INT team, I will give it a try. (also, I love Robin :3)
And if I'm still playing the game by the time the next batch arrives, I will probably just buy a couple of gems.
A purchase would be justified at that point, at least for me.

Top Bottom