• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
What do you guys think of Buggy? I've had him in my team for some time since he's an okay slasher and easy to get, but I really don't get his ability (turns food slots to knowledge slots). I never even use it. I'll soon be able to evolve him but I don't know if it's worth it.

Also those upcoming Zoro's and Luffy look awesome.

I havent played with mine but i have him evolved and put some exp into him you get from the Buggy quest. His ability shines in Knowledge teams if you have a food provider, I think you should at least evolve him, sine he is a good Captain and can be used in Slasher teams against Heart filled stages.

I wonder how far off this is, it almost seems a shame to invest any more time into the current SHs if you can just pull one that instantly trumps them.

Hehe... you say at as if its guaranteed that you will pull one of these units - the pull result can be cruel xD

You get the regular ones for free and their evolved versions have very solid stats - hell regular Sanji or Usopp are better than their V2 ( for most teams).

I dont think they will drop anytime soon though. Game isnt even a month old.

bjork

Hehe... you say at as if its guaranteed that you will pull one of these units - the pull result can be cruel xD

Ha, too true. I just hope it's a little ways off, maybe in time with some story island that makes the original crew feel like they've hit a progress wall and you actually need to do the pulls.

Are the elder turtles specific to islands like the "write a review!" thing from the other day? I don't think I've encountered them in the regular game or the Buggy island, just the regular big turtles.

cw_sasuke

Korial you still looking for Ace ? Guess you didnt read my post :eek:

N30RYU

Can I evolve 4star characters 5-star luffy righty now on android or the only way rith now is recruiting?

cw_sasuke

Can I evolve 4star characters 5-star luffy righty now on android or the only way rith now is recruiting?

Recruiting only for now, but you will be able to evolve him once we get Pirate Penguins.

N30RYU

Does the Dinghy Ship (boosts captain's RCV by 50) work? I'm trying new crew options, and I tried Miss Wednesday (lvl5) with 105 of RCV as captain (RCV x2HP after turn), and at the end of the turn I only get 210Hp instead of (105+50)x2=310...

LogicStep

I want to catch up honestly but it's so exhausting. Could I simply just skip all the filler and watch only canon and still enjoy it?

Yeah sure, although there isn't much filler that I noticed. I watched everything except the few episodes that were obviously filler but those were very few episodes. You're gonna have to watch it all. Just watch a few episodes a day, take your time and enjoy it. No need to rush to the end. Trust me, this weekly wait for new episodes sucks.

I finished Arlong Park. What should I do now besides farm for Zeff? Do the Elite Buggy stage over and over for loot and xp? Don't think I need more evolution materials.

What should I do now besides farm for Zeff? Do the Elite Buggy stage over and over for loot and xp? Don't think I need more evolution materials.

Farm for exp. Many top characters right now take 15 cost, which would mean a team of 5 would need 75 cost. That's a high level. Some take more. The most I saw on the blog was Whitebeard, whose evolved for took 55. 55! I could barely even afford just him and one other guy!

Also to anybody that knows... question. Say you have a captain with an attack boost. Does that attack boost apply to him as well, or just to crew members?

Yeah, I'm doing the Buggy Elite over and over right now. Pretty good exp and cash, and there's a high drop rate on those turtles.

Also, I did evolve my Buggy!

Say you have a captain with an attack boost. Does that attack boost apply to him as well, or just to crew members?

Yepp. You can tell because your captains button/character card on the lower half of the screen flashes whenever someone uses his/her ability.

Kitoro

Next gatcha update for the English version will be Straw-Hat Pirates [Version II] and contain many incredible units.

http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.ca/p/batch-review-straw-hat-pirates-v2.html

It's going to make waiting for Boa Hancock even more difficult. I might have to try a few recruitment, we'll see.

Towel Nami. <3

I'm using a Slasher team that already has the freebie 5* Zoro. Can I use the Zoro from this coming batch in conjunction with my current Zoro?

N30RYU

Were is the best place to farm to level up characters?

is it worth farming Arlong in Arlong Park 14,15? Does make any difference trying in 14 or 15?

Majukun

is it worth farming Arlong in Arlong Park 14,15? Does make any difference trying in 14 or 15?

the best is the final level of the bagy island event that is running now..mainly because it has a relatively high chance of dropping purple "medium" turtles..that are 15000 XP per turtle if it's not a purple character..22500 if it is

RiZ III

I've reached a point where it's basically impossible to level up characters. I mean I can, but it takes forever. I keep doing the last fight in the Arlong level.

cw_sasuke

I've reached a point where it's basically impossible to level up characters. I mean I can, but it takes forever. I keep doing the last fight in the Arlong level.
You should invest in other new characters for the time being then... With the exp we are getting now it's just not efficient to work on many high level units. Farm and work on those that can be evolved at 35 or so to have more units to work with in the future.

At least that's how I approach it, sure my main team might be weaker but it's just more efficient than burning exp/beli on high lvl units.

And you should do Buggy on Elite instead of the Arlong Fight for exp.

StMeph

Using iFunbox to reroll is skipping the bonus stones from tapping 500x times during the post-tutorial download, so I've just reverted to deleting the game and re-downloading everything to get a double reroll. Seems like a waste not to, because I'd only have enough time to get 1x stone from the download phase otherwise, and downloading it is faster than playing through the 3 tutorial levels. Seems like a better deal.

Still chasing Nico Robin.

Zhengi

Anyone have any space on your friend list? I'm barely starting, but definitely appreciate any help.

ID: 434201382

LogicStep

I'm playing on a Nexus 6 and I find it incredibly annoying when the game stutters whenever I attack with Enraged Arlong. Hitting Perfect with him is hard because of this. It happens 90% of the time.

Using iFunbox to reroll is skipping the bonus stones from tapping 500x times during the post-tutorial download, so I've just reverted to deleting the game and re-downloading everything to get a double reroll. Seems like a waste not to, because I'd only have enough time to get 1x stone from the download phase otherwise, and downloading it is faster than playing through the 3 tutorial levels. Seems like a better deal.

Still chasing Nico Robin.

You can get the 500 taps if you only do them in batches of 50 taps (close the app after each 50 taps and repeat). For me that's much faster than downloading though so it might not be advantageous if you have a fast internet.

chrono01

I'm using a Slasher team that already has the freebie 5* Zoro. Can I use the Zoro from this coming batch in conjunction with my current Zoro?
You should be able to, considering they're technically different units. Not entirely sure, though.

Definitely Elite Buggy, if you can handle it.

Great XP, nice drops [TURTLES!] and Soda [if you're lucky].

Does Zeff still drop? I've fought him 30+ times and nothing. *cry

This is so addicting.
He drops, but it can take you a while. I farmed him for around 5 days before he dropped for me.

Anyone have any space on your friend list? I'm barely starting, but definitely appreciate any help.

ID: 434201382
I'm full now, but should a spot open up I'll let you know.

Is 44 the maximum? I'd upgrade it further with Rainbow Gems if I could.

Gogo_ZvC

I'm full now, but should a spot open up I'll let you know.

Is 44 the maximum? I'd upgrade it further with Rainbow Gems if I could.

Try beating a story level 30 times, I got a title and a +1 to friends when doing the Kuro stage 13 for the 30th time.

I don't know if it applies to all levels or just boss levels.

chrono01

Try beating a story level 30 times, I got a title and a +1 to friends when doing the Kuro stage 13 for the 30th time.

I don't know if it applies to all levels or just boss levels.
Interesting, I'll have to look into that [once the Buggy event ends].

Thanks!

chrono01

Any way to mass deny friend requests? I guess Ace as my leader is appealing. I get about 50 requests a day :/
I don't believe so.

My requests have stopped since I switched to my Zeff [for Elite Buggy farming]. I'll switch back to Ace for a short while and see if I get any, it'll be an interesting experiment.

I don't believe so.

My requests have stopped since I switched to my Zeff [for Elite Buggy farming]. I'll switch back to Ace for a short while and see if I get any, it'll be an interesting experiment.

I think request stopped for people with high P-LV because everyone is farming Elite Buggy and would rather choose a friend than a guest. (the game only suggests people around your P-LV)

So I've been re-rolling. Can I get better than 4 star from it? I just got tony tony chopper, don't know if it's worth the rerolling for a better free roll.

chrono01

So I've been re-rolling. Can I get better than 4 star from it? I just got tony tony chopper, don't know if it's worth the rerolling for a better free roll.
You definitely can. Chopper isn't a good starting roll anyway, since you get a copy from doing the normal story quests.

For recommended starting rolls, consult the OP. Oh, and add Nico Robin to that list.

Best of luck to you, should you decide to re-roll!

Top Bottom