• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

KumaJG

Asking again...so apologize in advance.

This Sugofest is part one of two parts. In the next one will whitebeard be available or is it only Rayleigh?

Thanks, I want to do some pulls for WB.

WB will available for both(wait til the next one for a chance at both Rayleigh and WB).

chrono01

Asking again...so apologize in advance.

This Sugofest is part one of two parts. In the next one will whitebeard be available or is it only Rayleigh?

Thanks, I want to do some pulls for WB.
All Sugofest-exclusive units will be available during every subsequent Sugofests, as long as they were released previously. So Whitebeard will always be available during all following Sugofests, as well as Rayleigh once he's released. The same goes for Boa Hancock and the rest.

chrono01

So. Can I feed the units all the skillbooks directly? Or would it only level up one level each, even if I give Django e.g. all 5?
You can get multiple skill-up with a single 5x fusing, so feel free to use five at a time. In fact, it's actually recommended, as it saves you a bit on Beli.

You can get multiple skill-up with a single 5x fusing, so feel free to use five at a time. In fact, it's actually recommended, as it saves you a bit on Beli.

Thanks. Got 3 skill level ups for Django and Hinas Special is Max Level. Does her evolved version have a another special or is it the same?

8 Pulls in order:

Helmeppo
Bepo
Evolved Don Krieg
Shanks
Mr. Prince (CURSE YOU SANJI)
Evolved Shanks (loool)
Arlong
Mr. Prince (BOOOOO SANJI-FEST)

I'm okay with this. I didn't have a Shanks, let alone two. I might give it one more pull when I get a gem again at 4 AM.

My box is empty and my Mihawk is max skilled :D

IXEcGIx.jpg

For reference, it took 72 Mihawks.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Two Sugofest pulls, as I promised myself:

1) Cabin Boy Helmeppo.
Me: Ehh...

2) Diamond Jozu
Me: Woot!

I've been planning on Laboon/Vivi to brute force my way through Monster Chopper. Could I use an Ace/Jozu captain team to get through instead? I don't have any great QCK units besides DJ Sanji and an unevolved Hina. Maybe pump up Hina and try to farm Tashigi? Orrrr try to pull another Gacha QCK unit (dangerous, I know).

Potential team would be:
Friend Ace / Jozu
DJ Sanji
Hina
Story QCK unit (Tashigi? Kuro?)
GP Usopp

I'm a little torn and kinda at a crossroads, because I need to use my Stam to try farming either Laboon or another QCK unit. And even if I land a QCK unit, I'm not sure I can feed the team enough turtles to sneak through... although extra turtle times help.

chrono01

Thanks. Got 3 skill level ups for Django and Hinas Special is Max Level. Does her evolved version have a another special or is it the same?
It's the same, yeah.

I got 1 Nami skill up from like 15 books. What a sham for a bonus.
Ouch!

Here are my results:

Towel Nami - Skill Level 6
Helmeppo - Skill Level 5
Arlong - Skill Level 5
Morgan - Skill Level 3
Fullbody - Max Skill
Mihawk - Skill Level 2 [Damn it, only one skill-up for 14 Mihawk fused :/]
Diablo Jambe Sanji - Skill Level 4
Hina - Skill Level 7

It's not too bad. I got to Skill Level 6 with Towel Nami with only 18 skillbooks. I'm going to keep farming Expert Hina, hoping to max skill Towel Nami and Hina before it ends.

My box is at 93/200, and I feel good!

RedBoot

Four pulls:

-Regular-ass Krieg
-Regular-ass Kuro
-Lion Song Zoro
-Golden Pound Usopp

Getting Lion Song opens up some team possibilities (and it was nice to get an evolved version of a character for once), but that's an underwhelming set (didn't even get a skill up from fusing the Golden Pound into my other one). Would have been nice to get one of the Supernovas.

My skill books didn't fare much better, didn't get any boosts on Towel Nami or Fullbody with five books on each. Brain Point and Morgan got a few, at least. Gonna try and get more Fullbodys before the event ends.

Bad luck overall. Might try one more pull tomorrow morning (got a Vista doing that on the last Sugofest), but that's it.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So i had around 30 Mihawks lying around, got him to S. LVL 11.

I should be able to max skill him the next time he is up...so im happy with the results.
I got 1 Nami skill up from like 15 books. What a sham for a bonus.

Well...its still RNG but thats worse than my skill up earlier this week were i got like 2/5 on Nami skill ups and maxed her.
My box is empty and my Mihawk is max skilled :D

For reference, it took 72 Mihawks.

Awesome congrats bro !!

Kumo

7 pulls total, not sure if I want to do more:

In this order
1. 4* Miss Valentine
2. Balloon Luffy (already have him)
3. 4* Ace (sweet!)
4. V2 Usopp (damn it not again!)
5. Miss All Sunday (YES!)
6. 4* Kuro
7. Diamond Jozu (yay!)

LOTS of QCK units, all golden posters! Sadly no supernovas, but I'm pretty happy with what I got. I got lots of units to level up now!

Edit: Forgot to count Gin, the only silver poster I got.

chrono01

I recruited five times. Well six, I couldn't end it on what I got.

- Don Krieg - Please stop...
- Basil Hawkins - Nice!
- Arlong - No...Just no...
- Gin - *gets ready to flip a nearby table*
- Mr. Prince - *flips nearby table*

*picks up nearby table and recruits once more*

- Trafalgar Law - \o/

Tidd

I pulled Sanji and standard Usopp. And that's enough for this sugo fest. Lol

From 6 Mihawks none gave me a skill up. :(

I'm crying myself back to sleep.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Dammit, im never saving books again. I dont see any difference at all.

Well its still luck based...i would only save units of farmable bosses like Mihawk and Books of REALLY essential units like orb changers.

I recruited five times. Well six, I couldn't end it on what I got.

- Don Krieg - Please stop...
- Basil Hawkins - Nice!
- Arlong - No...Just no...
- Gin - *gets ready to flip a nearby table*
- Mr. prince - *flips nearby table*

*picks up nearby table and recruits once more*

- Trafalgar Law - \o/

Law is sweet....Basil as well. But now stop chrono01 - need them stones for Rayleigh xD

I said yolo and pull 10 times

3 Taishgi
Shanks
Kuro
Luffy
Towel Nami(INT team complete!!!)

Best PSY and INT leader ...not bad, not bad at all.

chrono01

Law is sweet....Basil as well. But now stop chrono01 - need them stones for Rayleigh xD
Haha, no worries. I'm done.

The rest [123 of em'] are being saved for Rayleigh. I'll probably have another 50 or so by the time it comes around too.

I'll probably still fail. :(

Shanks
Balloon Luffy
Coby
Coby
Miss Valentine

I really should have stopped at the first two, but was feeling it. Can finally join the gear 3rd Luffy bunch!

Jayhawk

Damn, that luck. Congrats.

Thanks! He's evolved too. My plan was to use the gems from the 'Like a Pirate' event for one pull and hope to get Shanks or Whitebeard. The rest of the gems I have are being saved for Rayleigh. I would have spent more gems in this sugofest if the Whitebeard pirates got a bonus since I was interested in Marco and Jozu.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I got:

regular old Luffy
Regular old usopp
Prince Sanji
unevolved Jozu and...

26FgQeO.jpg

It was looking bad then got Jozu and Killer. Didn't have either of them. At level 20 to boot!

chrono01

Thanks! He's evolved too. My plan was to use the gems from the 'Like a Pirate' event for one pull and hope to get Shanks or Whitebeard. The rest of the gems I have are being saved for Rayleigh. I would have spent more gems in this sugofest if the Whitebeard pirates got a bonus since I was interested in Marco and Jozu.
I would have loved a Marco/Jozu too. But two Supernova out of six pulls [and a Mr. Prince Sanji that I'll evolve but never use], I guess I can't complain.

We're all saving for Rayleigh, haha. I hope some of us are lucky and can grab him.

I got:

regular old Luffy
Regular old usopp
Prince Sanji
unevolved Jozu and...

26FgQeO.jpg

It was looking bad then got Jozu and Killer. Didn't have either of them. At level 20 to boot!
From despair to greatness. Nicely done.

So i had around 30 Mihawks lying around, got him to S. LVL 11.

I should be able to max skill him the next time he is up...so im happy with the results.

Well...its still RNG but thats worse than my skill up earlier this week were i got like 2/5 on Nami skill ups and maxed her.

Awesome congrats bro !!

Thanks man! That's an awesome skill up rate you got there, grats. :D

Hine doesn't want to skill up though, still stuck at 20 turns. ><

chrono01

I think starting soon is when there's going to be a major divergence in characters, since it's all luck based.
Yeah, we're definitely going to start seeing a wider selection of Captain on our Friend List, which is nice. Sure, we'll still see a lot of the staple leads [such as G3 Luffy, Mihawk, etc.], but as more characters are added our team possibilities will increase. I, for one, welcome it.

Now we just need the different-colored Turtle Islands so we can properly level them all up.

Worthy pulls
Basil hawkins 4*
Killer 4*
Jozu 4*

The rest of the pulls were terrible
That looks great to me, but then it depends on how much you spent to get there. Still, Basil/Killer/Jozu are all great, you did good.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
My blue team is now pretty stacked:

5 star Ace
5 star Jozu (soon)
5 star Killer
4 star Kuro
Either Hina, black leg Sanji, Horn Point Chopper, but most likely golden pound Usopp.

bzzt

Neo Member
Pulled once and got Vista. New unit but not really useful for me atm. I was hoping for Killer or Ace or any strong SPD unit. I'll give it another yolo pull in the morning.

chrono01

I am done with the Gatcha til 2016... I have no luck ;(
Towel Nami says your luck is fine.

Haha, don't worry. Trust me, there are people out there with luck worse than yours. And you never know. Maybe [eventually] they'll have a different evolution for Shanks. He's worth keeping around as a duplicate just in case.

Tidd

Looks like they fucked up Killers captain skill description lol
For everyone who pulled him: you have to hit LESS than good!

And congrats everyone for your great pulls.

Had a bunch of gems laying around so decided to use a bit for the hell of it.

Ended up with

Trafalgar Law
Evolved Kuro
Shanks
Urouge
Vista

None were duplicates so guess it ended up pretty good.

RedBoot

I've never pulled Coby, but I have gotten Buggy and Krieg three times each. Some of those were evolved, but I'd long since evolved them myself.

But I've gotten Towel Nami, Vista, Shanks (twice), and now Lion Song Zoro, so I guess I can't complain much. I'm set for Int and Psy teams for some time.

Still want Law and Robin tho. :(

chrono01

Had a bunch of gems laying around so decided to use a bit for the hell of it.

Ended up with

Trafalgar Law
Evolved Kuro
Shanks
Urouge
Vista

None were duplicates so guess it ended up pretty good.
Those stretch of pulls. Eliminate Kuro [and it's even his evolved version, which saves you the time/XP to level the lower tier] and it's pretty much perfect.

I wish I had your luck.

Let us temp fate for the next sugo and get Coby and Rayleigh lol
If it means a Rayleigh, I would gladly accept a box FULL of Coby.

Top Bottom