• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

StMeph

Mr. Prince (Veau Shot)
Six-Sword Hachi
Mr. Prince (Mutton Shot)
Tashigi
Miss Wednesday
Nico Robin (!)
Captain Kuro
Mr. Prince (Veau Shot)

...okay, Sanji, you win. I'm done.

ah_hia

I swear Usopp has been haunting me since I started. Must have gotten all variations of him. . Base usopp. Yep. Twice. Hammer once. Golden pound once. Firestar ? Yup.

I went from having just under 1 million beri to 19k beri, haha. It was beri well spent but it looks like I'll be stocking all the local pet stores with tiny turtles just to get through the rest of the week's turtle time. I'm pretty okay with the results:
-Max level Mihawk with Lv. 3 skill (I'll max his skill the next time his raid rolls around when I'm over 80 stamina)
-Lv. 2 Morgan skill (Eh, but how often am I going to use him?)
-Lv. 3 Fullbody skill (Was hoping for more but oh well)
-Lv. 4 DJ Sanji skill (I'm okay with this)
-Evolved Lv 48 Hina but only 1 skill up
-Max skill Bon Clay
-Lv. 3 Don Krieg skill (great for my INT team that doesn't exist)

StMeph

The saving pull was that Robin. Not bad.

Yeah Robin is amazing for INT teams, and will go nicely with Vista. I don't really need a Towel Nami now, but that just leaves the question of what to do with my pile of 20+ skill books.

I guess I can burn them to keep warm. Fuck you, Sanji.

Verelios

I pulled 9 times and got a

Coby
Miss Wednesday
Vivi!
Killer 5 star!
Killer 4 star...
Ace 5 star...already had, took forever to evolve
Ace 4 star...
Shanks 4 star
Arm point chopper...again

Glad I got Killer anyway, and I'm not pulling again! I said I would stop at 5 and totally blew that.

Heng

I got Law on my first try haha. I might do another pull later this week, hopefully I get Killer.

12 keys and Law, today was a good day.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Regular ass Usopp and Miss All Sunday!

What do you guys think?

I'm running int team as it is (Vista/Vista). Excellent pull with her?

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Miss All-Sunday is the un-evolved version of Robin, and she's amazing for INT teams. You did good!

Omfg

screenshot_2015-05-20z2onb.png

Should I bother to use up my other 20 gems?

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
She's an integral part of all INT teams. The special is amazing.

I still don't have her. :(

I just noticed I needed god sea horse to evolve her, went to the event and got it first try on rookie lol... All mats lined up and 3 elder int turtles +keys for pig event

I'm holding off. I have enough for 12 rolls, but I think I'll wait until Rayleigh is available so I can maybe get him or Whitebeard. I'm not overly pumped about this batch.

Hana-Bi

First pull Killer and then just filler.

Should have stopped but after all these Shanks pulls here I thought maybe luck is on my side too...

Well, the wait for Rayleigh continues. Will the next Sugofest be in a month?

The captain ability for Killer says that I need three good attacks to kick of the 3.5x bonus, in the wiki it says that attacks less than good (just tapping through the first four) should work, I have to test which one will work.

And is a Killer Marco combo an option for Monster Chopper? I will run a LS Vivi team with Mihawk. Maybe this combo can speed things up.

Qmzn

Neo Member
Special results:

16x Hina: +4
14x Mihawks: +2
8x BP Chopper: +2
15x Helmeppo: +2
7x Arlong: +1
10x Morgan: +1
2x GP Usopp (Character): +1, now one away from MAX. Better than expected.

Quite consistent. Crappy, but consistent.

So I said, hey, maybe my luck is waiting for me in Sugofest! Did a single pull:

Hot. Rock. Stew. Sanji. Sanjifest is go, and I want my 5 gems back.

For reference, it took 72 Mihawks.

Seems you beat the odds a little bit, by the numbers. Guess that's worth it, opening the door to easy-mode on a bunch of of the fortnights and raid bosses, especially if you find another MAX Mihawk. You must have rushed those Mihawk stages down. I'm curious, how did you farm? WB, G3, 30 or 40 stamina?

All these numbers fit pretty well with the idea of an 8-9% base Special Boost seen on other sites.

wtf is this nonsense, 30 Mihawk, Level 3 skill. 2 skill up from those 30 T_T

My deepest condolences. I know that feeling, and I hate it. May all your gems bring you Rayleighs in the future. :(

I expected the Sanji, but I'm still grinching about the skill book results. Brain full of spiders, soul full of garlic.

makaveli13

Neo Member
Pull results

2 x Sanji mr prince :(
1x 36 pound Zoro :(
1 x Chu :( :( :(
2 x Tashigi :( :( :(
1 x evolved Kuru
1x Jozu
1 x mirage tempo Nami :(
1 x enraged arlong :(
1 x Miss Valentine

11 pulls and only 2 semi usable chars for my teams makes me a sad sad panda - I did end up scoring 7 elder turtles after 10 turtle time runs today though so I can't complain too much.

Results:

krieg handful of books: nothing
Diable Sanji 10 or so books: +1
hina + 0 :'c
fullbody + 2
chore boy helmeppo +3 (he's useful for something right?)

Qmzn

Neo Member
chore boy helmeppo +3 (he's useful for something right?)

When Alvida rolls back around, you can trash the last stage without a stall, if you're willing to wait for Helmeppo.

That, and the animation is fantastic. I think Helmeppo's expression perfectly captures the feeling of getting screwed over by the RNG. I imagine myself driving an iron spike into my droid tablet, and I feel a little bit better. Clank. Clank. Clank.

Yui

Did a couple of pulls and got...

Sanji (Poèle a Fire)
Octa (lol)
Miss Golden Week (Color Trap)
I was starting to lose hope...
Sanji (Mr.Prince 4*)
Ace (4*)
Shanks (4*)
Trafalgar Law (5*)
Luffy (Gear Third)

So it worked out at the end, since I didn't have anyone of the last 5 pulls.
But I guess my INT team will forever stay a dream. Q_Q

Wazzy

Banned
Hmmm my pulls so far:
Gear 3
Balloon Luffy
Shanks
Trafalgar Law
Trafalgar Law room
Happiness punch Nami
Mirage Nami
Buggy

Hmmm I'm wondering if I should do a couple more pulls LOL

chrono01

Did a couple of pulls and got...

Sanji (Poèle a Fire)
Octa (lol)
Miss Golden Week (Color Trap)
I was starting to lose hope...
Sanji (Mr.Prince 4*)
Ace (4*)
Shanks (4*)
Trafalgar Law (5*)
Luffy (Gear Third)

So it worked out at the end, since I didn't have anyone of the last 5 pulls.
But I guess my INT team will forever stay a dream. Q_Q
Redeemed! Good thing you didn't stop.

Hmmm my pulls so far:
Gear 3
Balloon Luffy
Shanks
Trafalgar Law
Trafalgar Law room
Happiness punch Nami
Mirage Nami
Buggy

Wow. Just wow.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Thanks man! That's an awesome skill up rate you got there, grats. :D

Hine doesn't want to skill up though, still stuck at 20 turns. ><
True, 10 skill ups on 30 Mihawks was quite good...first i was a bit disappointed because i also had a 0/5 in between...but seeing other results my 30% rate is quite high.

Yeah Hina isnt easy especially since her unit or card could be higher. Got her to S.LVL 4 ...hope i can farm her more this weekend to somehow get near max.

Hmmm my pulls so far:
Gear 3
Balloon Luffy
Shanks
Trafalgar Law
Trafalgar Law room
Happiness punch Nami
Mirage Nami
Buggy

Amazing pulls congrats :eek:

Mr. Prince (Veau Shot)
Six-Sword Hachi
Mr. Prince (Mutton Shot)
Tashigi
Miss Wednesday
Nico Robin (!)
Captain Kuro
Mr. Prince (Veau Shot)

...okay, Sanji, you win. I'm done.
Reminds me of the Strawhat v2 event were QCK units were featured...rolled a bunch of shitty Sanjis lol.

Seems you beat the odds a little bit, by the numbers. Guess that's worth it, opening the door to easy-mode on a bunch of of the fortnights and raid bosses, especially if you find another MAX Mihawk. You must have rushed those Mihawk stages down. I'm curious, how did you farm? WB, G3, 30 or 40 stamina?

I used G3 to farm him (subs: Arlong/Alvida/Mr3/Usopp, all lvl 50-60). I started with 73 stamina, did 30 + 40 runs per gem until I reached 77 stamina, then started waiting for 2x 40 (which is why my farming session took VERY long, starting with 80 stam makes things much faster). I don't recommend 30, had a drop rate of about 40% for both Mihawk and turtles (10 Mihawks out of 24 runs). Managed 104 Mihawks total, a huge exp boost (73 stam -> 82 stam), 4 million beli and a bunch of turtles (out of 94 40 stam runs I got 92 turtles + the ones from 30) with 45 gems used.

I kinda rushed it but I was tired of crap pulls and decided to invest my gems on something that's less RNG-based. Max skill Mihawk is a great unit anyway and better than most of the Rare Recruit exclusives. Next objective is to max skill Garp and I'm still decided on using 0 gems on Rare Recruits until I do so.

Why do I even bother lol

4* Miss Goldenweek (new)
4* Nami v2 (already evolved)
3* Miss Goldenweek (fuck)
3* Helmeppo (dupe)
4* Guard Point Chopper (dupe)
4* Mr. 5 (at least I don't have to evolve mine)
3* Mr. 2 (new)
3* Mr. 3 (already evolved)

I'm down to 1 gem.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Why do I even bother lol

4* Miss Goldenweek (new)
4* Nami v2 (already evolved)
3* Miss Goldenweek (fuck)
3* Helmeppo (dupe)
4* Guard Point Chopper (dupe)
4* Mr. 5 (at least I don't have to evolve mine)
3* Mr. 2 (new)
3* Mr. 3 (already evolved)

I'm down to 1 gem.

Welp.

cw_sasuke

Holy shit.

I did one Yolo pull. Got Killer 5* version.

Wow ...just wow.

Wazzy

Banned
Redeemed! Good thing you didn't stop.

Wow. Just wow.

Amazing pulls congrats :eek:

Reminds me of the Strawhat v2 event were QCK units were featured...rolled a bunch of shitty Sanjis lol.
Thanks!

I just used the rest of my gems(I payed a little to get some extra rolls) and got:
Miss Valentine 10,000
Mr prince x2
Bepo
Izo
Balloon
Brain point chopper

Was hoping for white beard or ace but I'm happy.

cw_sasuke

Time to team up lol one of three pulls, check back a few posts
Added you yesterday already because of Vista ...now this. Has to be Destiny hehe.

What a luck pulling him jusy before MC and in his 5*. So far all 5* i had gotten needed to be leveled and evolved first...pleasent surprise.

Ace, Jozu, Hina, Killer, Sanjo etc. i think i have now every essential QCK unit.

Qmzn

Neo Member
I kinda rushed it but I was tired of crap pulls and decided to invest my gems on something that's less RNG-based. Max skill Mihawk is a great unit anyway and better than most of the Rare Recruit exclusives. Next objective is to max skill Garp and I'm still decided on using 0 gems on Rare Recruits until I do so.

Wow. Surprised, impressed. One would mistake someone with a MAX Special Mihawk as a whale, not a rational player with a well-executed plan to bypass the Recruit RNG.

I had thought about doing something like this, pushing raid bosses to max special to kill the next, but I didn't know enough about the game going into Mihawk. If I could go back, I would have dumped gems during V2 Straw Hat launch, gone for G3 Luffy, and done something similar. Probably could have gotten away with $10-20 up front in gems, or even gone pure F2P with some luck. Might have helped if I had read the JPN guides more, since they put more focus on the 17-turn Mihawk strategies. I just wish G3 Luffy wasn't the gateway, since I have trouble hitting Perfects with android lag.

Now I'm putting my hands in the RNG for Rayleigh. Your approach is, well, better.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
RNGesus seemed to be on my side, so I decided to keep pulling until I got a bad pull. Ended up spending all my gems I'd been saving since I started playing. All that, after deciding last week to skip this Sugo. I can see how this game can be... dangerous. My total haul, in order:

3* Cabin Boy Helmeppo
5* Diamond Jozu
4* Urouge
4* Tashigi
3* Kuro
4* Kuro
4* Trafalgar Law
4* Shanks

I'm 1000% done with this Sugo though. For a bunch of reasons:

1) I finally got a bad pull (already have RH Shanks from rerolling when I started).
2) Only one dupe. Don't wanna start pulling Sanjis everywhere.
3) I accomplished what I hoped to accomplish and more - which was build a strong team for Monster Chopper.

...and of course, the most important reason of all, I'm out of gems. :)

cw_sasuke

Just tried Killer ...his battle Animation isnreally nice. His active hits for 80x atk but reduces your team HP to 1. Level 20 Killer hit Training stage Ace for 90k.

Really nice...though the cool down is long and you only will use it when you know you can finish the fight quick. In combination with Marco this could be nice.....or with Whitebeard if you healed above 30%.

Edit:

GDJustin you did the right thing pulling now and you got some great pulls.Now you have a bunch of units you can work on and skill up and in the mean time can save up new devilfruits.

I wouldnt skip a Sugofest if my curreent lineup was lacking...you have to invest a bit to be able to take on tougher Islands and Bosses. Having Good units sooner also means that you can skill them up sooner without needing to save skill up cards etc.

With your pulls you should be fine for a while.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Just tried Killer ...his battle Animation isnreally nice. His active hits for 80x atk but reduces your team HP to 1. Level 20 Killer hit Training stage Ace for 90k.

Really nice...though the cool down is long and you only will use it when you know you can finish the fight quick. In combination with Marco this could be nice.....or with Whitebeard if you healed above 30%.

You don't like his captains passive special?

-Edit-

Hahaha 5th pull

Law 4*

Others earlier

Jozu 4*
Nico Robin 4*
Massacre Soldier Killer 5*

Ussop

What a night.

Top Bottom