• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

PM'ed you. I am tapping away at disney world. So is it ok or not ok to post our friend codes on here? Thank you btw!

Use the GAF player list. Quote the first post in the thread and then add your info to the Google doc hidden in the email tags. I had to ask because I checked the list and didn't see you on it.

RiZ III

Does "Sea Pony Paradise" ever award the biggest sea horse (the boss sea horse)? I've played it at least 20 times and still no luck.

Xeroblade

Does "Sea Pony Paradise" ever award the biggest sea horse (the boss sea horse)? I've played it at least 20 times and still no luck.

I usually get it at least once every time it pops up. Its the elder sea horse you are after correct? If so i get him more than i get the ones i actually need.

RedBoot

It's just a rare drop. I spent a whole day's worth of stamina (around 10-12 runs) trying one week and never got one. The next week I got one on the first try.

Still not as bad as my first large yellow crab drop, which took three weeks of doing the crab quest, during which I got 8-10 rainbow little crabs and 15+ purple crabs, but no yellow crab.

I get rainbow penguins and rainbow crabs all the time. It's just random.

pLow7

I usually get it at least once every time it pops up. Its the elder sea horse you are after correct? If so i get him more than i get the ones i actually need.

Fuckin true. I needed the baby Seahores today and dropped him twice in 4 runs. Last week when i neded HIM i did about 12 runs! Bullshit Game.

Heng

What level my Lion Song Zolo should be for Monster Chopper? Also, does anyone with 0 or 5 as their 6th digth wanna do some barrel breaking? We're gold today.

It doesn't matter what level he is since his ability will always work as long as he's captain. If you don't have anyone else to power up, I'd suggest leveling him for a faster time otherwise I'd say level up anyone else that'll be on the team.

chrono01

any gold guy that wants ro tap some barrels?i have 3 tries left on 2 accounts
I'm Gold today too. If you're still available, I'll break a barrel with you [or any other Silver/Gold]. I'm on iOS though, so you'll need to be on Android. :(

Postal Code: T5G 3A6

Majukun

I'm Gold today too. If you're still available, I'll break a barrel with you [or any other Silver/Gold]. I'm on iOS though, so you'll need to be on Android. :(

Postal Code: T5G 3A6

i'm android and i have 2 accounts if you want..don't know if you have both though..my sdecond one is called "giveaway"

anyway i'll tap first with the other user,than with you

starting tapping heng

chrono01

i'm android and i have 2 accounts if you want..don't know if you have both though..my sdecond one is called "giveaway"

anyway i'll tap first with the other user,than with you

starting tapping heng
Sounds good man, thanks. I already have both of your accounts added, so no worries there!

Just let me know when you're finished with heng and I'll start tapping.

Heng

2 sets of keys! :D Anyone else want to do a run? I'm gold today. My id is 143845157. Leave your zip if you do, silver and gold players are welcomed.

Xeroblade

Man, Turtle Island lost all kinds of hype for me.. too many little turtles and all purple, smh

Yeah, I was hoping for different colors too. I almost want to skip out on doing my second turtle time tonight since I am close to having no beli and too many little turtles.

chrono01

2 sets of keys! :D Anyone else want to do a run? I'm gold today. My id is 143845157. Leave your zip if you do, silver and gold players are welcomed.
I can do one with you after I finished with Majukun. Postal Code is posted above. :)

And thanks, Majukun! One set of Cola and one set of Keys. I can use both. I hope you were as fortunate.

chrono01

hisoka are you still there?i'm tapping...aaand now i re-met chrono...maybe it's better to move in anther address?
Haha, sorry about that. I tapped when I shouldn't have. It should be fine to keep using it, as long as I don't complicate things again. Don't worry, I won't!

Top Bottom