• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

chrono01

Sorry, i used that postal code where i landed in canada somewhere, isn't this the right one?
Yep, that's the right one. I'm in Canada. :)

I think a few of us who already paired up are trying it at the same time, complicating things. :(

We can try to do things one "set" at a time. I know Majukun expressed interest, and I did as well. He can go first.

chrono01

yeah lol i tap

Edit: 6 keys from maju get, u are my key princess tonight

now chrono!

Edit again: now canada again?
I hope I can bring you keys. This is a lot of pressure.

And yep, Canada.

Edit: KEYS! Please tell me you were as successful on your end.

chrono01

Lord, i got my 9th keys. Thanks!

Oh yeah! Barrel breaking works today! Congratz too chrono :D
Niiiiiiiice! The luck continues.

I have one more barrel available for the week [iOS]. I'm Gold today and will break with any other Silver/Gold users. Just let me know and I'll begin tapping. Postal Code is T5G 3A6.

Jayhawk

The turtles and pigs from the 'Like a Pirate Event', the usual turtle time, and the turtle event have allowed me to get Mihawk evolved, Vista capped and ready to evolve once I get another elder seahorse, same situation with Ace. My Nico Robin and Towel Nami will also be above level 50 before the week is over.

chrono01

The turtles and pigs from the 'Like a Pirate Event', the usual turtle time, and the turtle event have allowed me to get Mihawk evolved, Vista capped and ready to evolve once I get another elder seahorse, same situation with Ace. My Nico Robin and Towel Nami will also be above level 50 before the week is over.
I was going to pump the XP into Mihawk, but knowing Monster Chopper is coming soon I'm going to focus more on my QCK units. My Ace is already evolved and Level 74, so I'm good there. Actually, all of my QCK units are evolved/leveled pretty decently, aside from Hina, but I'm waiting to level her since I have so many copies of her and I want to see how far I'll get on that XP alone.

I'm still not sure on what team I'll run for him. I was thinking:

Ace [Captain]
Diablo Jambe Sanji
Black Cage Hina/Lieutenant Tashigi
Smooth Alvida [in case things get dangerous]
Golden Hammer Usopp

I wish I had Killer, but I'm really not interested in pulling for him tonight [from the Sugofest] with no Rayleigh. I might wait and see what the rates are like before I decide. If people are getting lucky, I might throw in a few Rainbow Gems.

KumaJG

I was going to pump the XP into Mihawk, but knowing Monster Chopper is coming soon I'm going to focus more on my QCK units. My Ace is already evolved and Level 74, so I'm good there. Actually, all of my QCK units are evolved/leveled pretty decently, aside from Hina, but I'm waiting to level her since I have so many copies of her and I want to see how far I'll get on that XP alone.

Ace [Captain]
Diablo Jambe Sanji
Golden Hammer Usopp

I wish I had Killer, but I'm really not interested in pulling for him tonight [from the Sugofest] with no Rayleigh. I might wait and see what the rates are like before I decide. If people are getting lucky, I might throw in a few Rainbow Gems.

I don't think that team will cut it. Look like you will need an orb booster to burst him done.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Ace [Captain]
Diablo Jambe Sanji
Golden Hammer Usopp

Heh same here - with Monster Chopper arriving next week i need to get my QCK units leveled up to be ready. From what i have read the 40 stamina version wont be possible with double Ace without stoning since we are missing burst team essentials like Kaku.

Im fine if i can beat him somehow on 40 stamina for the guaranteed drop and quest clear. Will try Double Jozu first...if this doesnt work out Zombie/Vivi team.

chrono01

Heh same here - with Monster Chopper arriving next week i need to get my QCK units leveled up to be ready. From what i have read the 40 stamina version wont be possible with double Ace without stoning since we are missing burst team essentials like Kaku.

Im fine if i can beat him somehow on 40 stamina for the guaranteed drop and quest clear. Will try Double Jozu first...if this doesnt work out Zombie/Vivi team.
I would have really liked a Kaku. Would have made things a lot easier. :/

I might just run the 30-stamina a few times and see if I get lucky. If I don't, I'll run the 40-stamina version and gem a couple times. At least I'll get a Rainbow Gem for the completion award, so I'll really only be losing a Gem or two should I get desperate.
Or I'll just go the Laboon/Vivi route.

I could always wait until he comes around again...but I'm not that patient. >_<

StMeph

With the QCK rate up in addition to the sugofest event, I think I'll pull some to try for Killer. Urouge would also be nice since PSY is so weak right now. I don't really care for the others. Okay, mayyybe Law.

KumaJG

Yea I am going to the zombie route. I don't have enough time to build up my QCK team since I just evolved Kuro/Ace/Hina 3 days ago.

chrono01

With the QCK rate up in addition to the sugofest event, I think I'll pull some to try for Killer. Urouge would also be nice since PSY is so weak right now. I don't really care for the others. Okay, mayyybe Law.
I'm thinking I might go with my planned method and pull five times, no more no less. It gives me a chance at getting something but, if I don't, would lessen the despair having only wasted 25 Rainbow Gems [and not all 153 of them]. I'll probably spend 100+ when Rayleigh is released. :/

Kumo

I'm probably going to be pulling during sugofest tonight. I need more units :p I'll let you all know of my results!

chrono01

I'm probably going to be pulling during sugofest tonight. I need more units :p I'll let you all know of my results!
Best of luck to you [and everyone else here]!

Reminder to those thinking of pulling, DO NOT RECRUIT UNTIL THE BANNER CHANGES! I've seen more than a few summon on the day of the planned Sugofest without realizing that the event hadn't yet started.

KumaJG

I have 70 gems, so pulling 2-3 shouldn't kill me(with my luck it will, I havent had a good pull since I first pulled Nico Robin during the barque work event).

chrono01

I have 70 gems, so pulling 2-3 shouldn't kill me(with my luck it will, I havent had a good pull since I first pulled Nico Robin during the barque work event).
Hey, Nico Robin is great at least! I'd love to have her.

Maybe tonight!
Probably not. ;_;

Xeroblade

The last few times I have pulled twice in a row, I pull a Gold paper and then a silver paper, Always! I have learned to just pull once and walk away, come back and pull again. Who am I kidding I will never get my waifu Robin! :(

Edit: Just noticed that its a QCK up event as well. Cheers to everyone pulling Tashigi.

Not pulling on this sugofest, good luck to those who will. I can't wait to free my box from all these Mihawks though, I've been sitting at 198/200 for more than a week.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Good luck to everyone pulling, domt have the stones to pull this time but try to save some for the next Sugofest.

Do we get Little Garden tonight as well or is it just Sugofest?
Little Garden as well iirc.

How are you guys doing the friend game stuff? I can only do it with my friend when he vists..is there a guide? More importantly, does it mess up location based things?

Xcution

Good luck to everyone pulling, domt have the stones to pull this time but try to save some for the next Sugofest.

Little Garden as well iirc.

For the next sugofest will Whitebeard be included as well so i can have a chance at him and the Rehligh guy. Cant spell his name for shit lol

Heng

Friendly reminder for the 0 and 5's out there: turtle time is in 20 mins. Also I still have 1 run left if anyone needs it. Silver and gold chest are welcome to take it. I'm gold today.

Heng

I just enter Disney World in the FakeGPS app and do it from there. I'll start tapping.
I don't have you on my friends list yet, be sure to accept my request.

Thanks for the run, but I got friend points. I guess my luck had to run out eventually. I hope you got something good.

Xcution

Asking again...so apologize in advance.

This Sugofest is part one of two parts. In the next one will whitebeard be available or is it only Rayleigh?

Thanks, I want to do some pulls for WB.

Top Bottom