• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

All my good luck with pulls (two Supernovas + other much-needed units) is balanced out by me having the world's worst luck upgrading Going Merry. My Merry is only 6/10 (1.2x atk boost), but it probably fails 60% of the time or more, and has been failing consistently since low levels.

To the point that when I try to upgrade I literally say to myself "OK time to waste some Cola!"

Yesterday I failed a level 2 to level 3 upgrade on my alt account. I was like "what? you can fail so soon?"

It's probably my most hated thing in the game. I don't mind the Gacha even if I have had some terrible luck (until this Sugofest <3) but I don't see any reason why the ship failure rate is so high.

And since it doesn't make sense, it just frustrates me when I've tried >5 times to get a level up and I keep failing.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Are there any Tips for turtle farming? Im literally clueless..

If you have a fullbody you can just do what I do. Run a normal team + Fullbody and use his special on the elder turtle at the end. It's a pretty fast clear.

Om3ga

Are there any Tips for turtle farming? Im literally clueless..
Mihawk/Fullbody Slasher team, Marco or Shanks PSY team, Pirate or Marine tandem team are all fast ways to clear it. I used a Mihawk/Fullbody slasher team today and I have to say I'm impressed. I started over 5 mins late and I was still able to get 8 runs in with 1 level of Hina 30 stamina in between.

Teams you could use:

Evolved Mihawk
Arlong
Psy Jango
Full Body
Zoro (or any other strong slasher you have). Any character who had an orb was able to kill a teen turtle. Arlong and Mihawk were able to kill one without an orb if they attacked 4th or higher.

Marco or Shanks captain
Yellow Dragon
Yellow new crab
GP Usopp
Full Body, Pistol Billion, Dory or any other character you can get with over 500 attack. Just used this team since it's F2P you can switch to any PSY character you have with over 500 attack. S.Coby and Garp should be coming soon, which will make PSY F2P turtle teams more viable.

Tandem team or G3 + 4 PSY pirate tandem team as shown in the vid a few pages back are good as well. I used to use those teams for turtle time before trying a Mihawk/Fullbody team.

chrono01

Whitebeard. The bane of chrono01 lol.
He is. :/

I'm sure Rayleigh and Boa Hancock will be added to that list when they're released. Please let me get one of them!

AFTER 10 tries (= 200 stamina) I finally got a purple dragon -__-
At least now I have enough blue, red and green dragons for future characters.
Congrats. I'm so jealous of those that have Robin. I want her, so badly.

I also finally got 9 colas for the final upgrade and...Failure!!!
Yeah, sounds about right. Usopp is a cruel man.

makaveli13

Neo Member
Whats the most efficient way of farming baby turtles? I have too many unevolved piggies, baby blue turtles seem the easiest to get due to the Hina event

chrono01

Whats the most efficient way of farming baby turtles? I have too many unevolved piggies, baby blue turtles seem the easiest to get due to the Hina event
Right now your best chance is through the corresponding event islands [the ones available]. You can try farming the normal stages, but I've personally found their drop-rates to be..."random" and not worth the stamina cost. But I guess, if you're desperate, you could try on the 2x Drop or the 1/2 Stamina days.

Eventually we'll get different colored Turtle Event Islands [and not just the Knowledge-type we have now]. That will be the best option once it's available to stock up on them. Hopefully we'll get it soon.

Oh! I managed to max-skill my Towel Nami [thank you game!] and finish off my Hina. I needed two skill-up and had two units to fuse into her. Surprisingly, I got two skill-up with those two units, so I'm officially done with the Hina event island. I managed to max skill Towel Nami, Fullbody, and Hina. I don't have PSY Django, so I can't use his skillbooks [I never saw his invade even once during my entire time farming that place], and DEX Django/Gin/Kuro/etc. just aren't worth it.

It'll be nice to actually do dailies again [to farm up on those evolution materials] and finish off Little Garden. I also need to go through the GAF list and add any people I haven't yet sent a Friend Request to, now that I've unlocked a few more Friend Slots.

chrono01

The extra friend slots were much needed, I was constantly clearing out my list to try and add more gaffers
I agree entirely. The GAF list is massive, something I'm both thankful and frustrated with. It'd be nice if I could add everyone that plays, but unfortunately I need to keep waiting for the Friend List to be expanded before I can. If I could use a few Rainbow Gem to increase it right now, I would.

Maybe I should go through the earlier and stages and do more of those "Defeat [insert boss] [insert number] times" to unlock those Titles and Friend Slots. Maybe on 1/2 Stamina days.

What do you guys do with your baby purple turtles?
Yeah, I feed them to any Pigs that I can. If not, any lower level units [before the Beli cost is too high]. Other than that, I simply sell them.

makaveli13

Neo Member
Maybe I should go through the earlier and stages and do more of those "Defeat [insert boss] [insert number] times" to unlock those Titles and Friend Slots. Maybe on 1/2 Stamina days.

That's what I have been doing. I've got all the titles apart from the 3 Grand Line stages, beating the final stage 50 times is a massive stamina sink.

chrono01

I sell all of them, but I'm also hoarding my keys until we get colored turtle times (up to 30 keys now) so I have no pigs.
That's what I've been doing. I only have 12 Keys though, since I just started this week.

Is there an overview for that?

And are those missions live in the global version: http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/p/farmable-units.html
I've been using this:

http://onepiece-treasurecruise.com/en/area/

Just click on the area and it'll tell you which Titles are available [and how to get them]. The Title is what gives you the extra Friend Slot.

As for Missions, they're not live yet in the Global release unfortunately.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Coby and Helmeppo v2 Event Island confirmed for next week.

@chrono01

Congrats on max skilling everyone -
perfect timing since we get Lobster Island now which also needs some attention.

Still have to skill up Hina and Full-body.
When is Turtle Time again? is there any list?

My ID is 663 354 354
http://cyung.github.io/optc/event.html

You might wanna bookmark this link for future turtle times.

Wazzy

Banned
Ugh forgot there was TT today. Missed both. :(

Ah well, I tried out evolved Law and I'm really liking him! I just need to start working on my QCK team now.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Uh...

I was about to go to bed. Hopped on treasure cruise real quick and saw :28 minutes to go on a turtle rush.

15 elders, 23 teen turtles... On a Thursday.

I'm not complaining!

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Not enough stamina during this event! Spent 60 today on Dragons I needed, plus 2x Turtle Time, plus still trying to squeeze in some Hina runs as often as I can to hopefully get her skill level in a better place.

chrono01

Coby and Helmeppo v2 Event Island confirmed for next week.

@chrono01

Congrats on max skilling everyone -
perfect timing since we get Lobster Island now which also needs some attention.

Still have to skill up Hina and Full-body.
Nice! Namco Bandai keeps these events coming! I wonder what "event" they have planned beyond this one for free Rainbow Gems. Please make it so!

And thanks. Best of luck to you [and others] with the remainder of the skill-up event!

Ugh forgot there was TT today. Missed both. :(

Ah well, I tried out evolved Law and I'm really liking him! I just need to start working on my QCK team now.
I forgot about it too. Thankfully I managed to grab the second Turtle Time [and tried out Fullbody, which drastically speeds up the run(s), no more Marines for me!]. I still need to evolve my Law, I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying him.

Best of luck to you, as well, on leveling up your QCK units. At least we still have around a week or so [I'm guessing it will be the weekend of the 30th/31st that Monster Chopper is released], so you still have a bit of time.

I completely forgot about the Lobster event starting tomorrow and spent my stamina on Little Garden quests. It looks like I'll only be able to run it once [maybe twice] before I call it for the day. Oh well, I have the entirety of tomorrow to farm it.

RalchAC

My Killer is waiting for Lobster island. As soon as I get a Lobster I should be able to evolve him. And I have ~200k exp ready to be feed to him. Plus my Hina is level 45 already, she has over 600 atk.

With May 24th Turtle times I should be absolutely ready for Chopper.

cw_sasuke

Nice! Namco Bandai keeps these events coming! I wonder what "event" they have planned beyond this one for free Rainbow Gems. Please make it so!

And thanks. Best of luck to you [and others] with the remainder of the skill-up event!

I completely forgot about the Lobster event starting tomorrow and spent my stamina on Little Garden quests. It looks like I'll only be able to run it once [maybe twice] before I call it for the day. Oh well, I have the entirety of tomorrow to farm it.

Thanks !!

Also finished Little Garden so that i could get new friend slots - will have to check the GAF list later and try to add a couple im still missing.
Anyone who will be leading Killer for MC next week ? Might add you first while im at it heh.

btw. Did you get lucky on any Boss drops in Little Garden ? Got nothing so far....heh. Cant wait for 2x drop rate/ half stamina on that one.
My Killer is waiting for Lobster island. As soon as I get a Lobster I should be able to evolve him. And I have ~200k exp ready to be feed to him. Plus my Hina is level 45 already, she has over 600 atk.

With May 24th Turtle times I should be absolutely ready for Chopper.

Nice progress - hope it doesnt take too much stamina to get the amount of Lobsters you need. And Hina does seem to hit harder than Sanji...so yeah also using her for the 3rd atk spot in Killers team.

If we can get at least 2 rounds with same orbs on those 3 dmg should be enough to take down MC *believe*

RalchAC

Thanks !!

Also finished Little Garden so that i could get new friend slots - will have to check the GAF list later and try to add a couple im still missing.
Anyone who will be leading Killer for MC next week ? Might add you first while im at it heh.

btw. Did you get lucky on any Boss drops in Little Garden ? Got nothing so far....heh. Cant wait for 2x drop rate/ half stamina on that one.

Nice progress - hope it doesnt take too much stamina to get the amount of Lobsters you need. And Hina does seem to hit harder than Sanji...so yeah also using her for the 3rd atk spot in Killers team.

If we can get at least 2 rounds with same orbs on those 3 dmg should be enough to take down MC *believe*

It would be even better if we could actually manage to get and level up Coby V2 decently before MC launches due to the atk boost his skill gives.

But I'm not counting on it.

cw_sasuke

Oh Little Garden is on 2x drop today...lol. Should have waited a bit.
It would be even better if we could actually manage to get and level up Coby V2 decently before MC launches due to the atk boost his skill gives.

But I'm not counting on it.
I dont think it will be much of an issue to get Coby v2 into an useful state before MC. We will have like 4 more Turtle days before he hits so with a bit luck you can have enough to get him leveled up as well. He "only" needs 260k exp.

So Killer/Killer
Hina/Sanji
Coby v2/ Golden Pound

?
So. Put my turtles into evolved Flower Sword Vista (Level62 or 63 now) or continue leveling up my evolved Mihawk (Level 52 or 53)?
Any QCK units that need to be leveled for MC next week ?

So here's a handy chart for which future characters will need lobsters to evolve:

3q4Ai3r.png

At the very least you should get one for each of the raid bosses (Doffy, Blackbeard, Crocodile, and Garp specifically.) The stage is a piece of cake. The lobsters are incredibly tanky, I couldn't defense break one with a full perfect combo on my Mihawk team ending with an opposing color but they have such high cooldowns, most runs you won't even take a hit.

cw_sasuke

I dont think I will use a QCK team and instead use my Zombieteam for that. Just wonder what would be better in the future for my Slasher team.

Both are top tier that will be leveled in the future anyway..but for now i would get Mihawk to lvl +75 since you will likely use him more often. Though with Coby v2 incoming and probably Garp next month Vista will need love as well xD

Cant really go wrong with either of them...Vista is purple though - so he will catch up faster anyway.

RalchAC

Oh Little Garden is on 2x drop today...lol. Should have waited a bit.

I dont think it will be much of an issue to get Coby v2 into an useful state before MC. We will have like 4 more Turtle days before he hits so with a bit luck you can have enough to get him leveled up as well. He "only" needs 260k exp.

So Killer/Killer
Hina/Sanji
Coby v2/ Golden Pound

Sounds like a good plan. I'd sacrifice getting an extra turn with Aldiva if I can basically double my damage with Coby.

What's Coby base CD?

So here's a handy chart for which future characters will need lobsters to evolve:

3q4Ai3r.png

At the very least you should get one for each of the raid bosses (Doffy, Blackbeard, Crocodile, and Garp specifically.) The stage is a piece of cake. The lobsters are incredibly tanky, I couldn't defense break one with a full perfect combo on my Mihawk team ending with an opposing color but they have such high cooldowns, most runs you won't even take a hit.

Awesome chart, thanks!

I've done the stage twice and yeah, I think my Arlong (1300ATK) with a matched orb, a perfect chain, Merry 1.2x ATK bonus and Double Mihawk wasn't able to break its defense.

And even if you take a hit it just deals 2000 damage.

I dont think I will use a QCK team and instead use my Zombieteam for that. Just wonder what would be better in the future for my Slasher team.

You should try to get some lobsters then! They'll be useful for your Zombie Party.

Vista looks like a quite nice unit for your Slasher team. He should be easy to level, he won't deal half damage to anybody and his 5000 fixed damage would be useful for clearing the 4th stage in raid bosses (where you can get locked). Next Fortnight Island has a PSY boss, so he'd by really useful there in both an INT and a Slasher team.

The bad thing about leveling Mihawk too much before you have his skill maxed is that it'd be too expensive to skill leveling him. That's why I'll keep mine at 50 until I can farm him again.

chrono01

Nope, not a single drop. I'm not surprised, since the drop-rate is supposedly pretty low, but I'd be lying if I said I don't hold my breath hoping to see a wanted poster when I defeat them. :/

I'm thinking of going:

Ace/Ace
Sanji/Hina
Coby/Usopp

Ideally I'd like Kaku in there, but he's not available yet. I'm purposely saving Turtles right now to hopefully level up/evolve Coby to a decent level before Monster Chopper. I wish I could use Killer/Killer, but I don't have him. Here's hoping there are still a few on my friend List with a decently-leveled Ace...

Top Bottom