• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

chrono01

After today you won't see the Lobster Island again for 4-6 months.
Wait, WHAT!? It's seriously going to be that long? I was thinking like a month or so in-between it being available. It's ridiculous that something that's essentially needed to evolve so many units [and let's face it, getting Lobsters to drop on the regular stages isn't exactly viable] comes around so rarely.

I'm almost tempted to gem a few times until I get 2~3 of each color..

I got 2 of every colored mega lobster in 7 runs. I'll take it!

Also, I have Nami's skill maxed! I also got Hina to skill level 8 and working on Bon Clay's skill. Not bad!
Congrats man! That feeling when you max skill Towel Nami-chan.

So I should farm 2-3 of each color?

Because I think I should.
I'm seriously considering it. I have four Purple already, and two Blue, but only one of the other colors.

Yay, finally got Max Merry.
Fuck you Usopp.
Very nice, congrats.

I'm still stuck on the final level. So much wasted Cola...

What is the best, non-daily, area to get purple pirate penguins? I need to evolve to Towel Nami before the skill up ends and that is all I'm missing.

Wait, WHAT!? It's seriously going to be that long? I was thinking like a month or so in-between it being available. It's ridiculous that something that's essentially needed to evolve so many units [and let's face it, getting Lobsters to drop on the regular stages isn't exactly viable] comes around so rarely.

I'm almost tempted to gem a few times until I get 2~3 of each color..

Yeah according to JPN players it takes at least 4 months for it to show up again. Farming Pirate Penguins in Loguetown was a pain (74 runs for 2 yellow ones ...) so I did gem to farm more Lobsters (being able to do 6 runs per gem helps). I wanted to farm 3 of each but I got very unproportional drops (1 red vs 7 blue ><), oh well.

chrono01

Yeah according to JPN players it takes at least 4 months for it to show up again. Farming Pirate Penguins in Loguetown was a pain (74 runs for 2 yellow ones ...) so I did gem to farm more Lobsters (being able to do 6 runs per gem helps). I wanted to farm 3 of each but I got very unproportional drops (1 red vs 7 blue ><), oh well.
Well, I guess that settles that. I'll gem a couple of times and see how lucky I get. I probably won't spend more than two, though.

Dandte

Thats because your 6th diggit is 3...we are cursed!!... Also no purple.. Only Blues

Dandte

My 6th digit is 3 and I got a ton of blues + no reds as well. is this actually a thing? o_O
Tell me...
64xDzso.jpg
I cut out my Name, but this Screenshot was taken 1 min ago...
Give me your Killers. I will evolve them for free!... And chronos Post made me cry... Also welcome back!

chrono01

Well, I used one Rainbow Gem. So far I have:

- 3x Red Plated Lobster
- 2x Green Plated Lobster
- 4x Blue Plated Lobster
- 2x Yellow Plated Lobster
- 7x Black Plated Lobster

The Black Plated Lobster definitely seems more common, at least from my experience. But then, it could just be RNG and they all have the same drop-rate. That's entirely possible.

I'm just waiting for me to naturally replenish 15 stamina so I can run it once more, then use another Rainbow Gem where, after my 5 runs [75 stamina] it'll push me into a Rank Up so I can run it another 5 times. I'd love to get another Green/Yellow if I could, but I probably won't use a third Rainbow Gem.

Wazzy

Banned
So far after three runs I have:

Green Lobster 2
Blue Lobster 2
Yellow Lobster 2
Red Lobster 1

I need to try and get a purple and some more red.

Also anyone else want to barrel break? I've got 2 tries left.

Tidd

This is what I got
(THE COLOR RATIO SUCKS!!!)
: 3 of these were obtained while doing a normal play-through of Little Garden.

And no the 6th digit has nothing to do with it. :D I also have a 3 as my 6th digit and as you can see my blue count is pretty low.

Rurunaki

This is what I got
(THE COLOR RATIO SUCKS!!!)
: 3 of these were obtained while doing a normal play-through of Little Garden.

And no the 6th digit has nothing to do with it. :D I also have a 3 as my 6th digit and as you can see my blue count is pretty low.

I'm flooded by Purple, Blue, and Green lobsters.. I have yet to get a RED lobster.

Kumo

Well, I used one Rainbow Gem. So far I have:

- 3x Red Plated Lobster
- 2x Green Plated Lobster
- 4x Blue Plated Lobster
- 2x Yellow Plated Lobster
- 7x Black Plated Lobster

The Black Plated Lobster definitely seems more common, at least from my experience. But then, it could just be RNG and they all have the same drop-rate. That's entirely possible.

I'm just waiting for me to naturally replenish 15 stamina so I can run it once more, then use another Rainbow Gem where, after my 5 runs [75 stamina] it'll push me into a Rank Up so I can run it another 5 times. I'd love to get another Green/Yellow if I could, but I probably won't use a third Rainbow Gem.

It's just RNG. I have 2 or 3 of every color, except only 1 purple.

Can't wait to go back to farming Expert Hina again. The exp has spoiled me.

chrono01

Final Lobster Results:

- 6x Red Plated Lobster
- 6x Green Plated Lobster
- 8x Blue Plated Lobster
- 6x Yellow Plated Lobster
- 9x Black Plated Lobster

...I think I'm done. I might do another run before it ends [when I replenish enough stamina], but I'm pretty happy with the spread of results. My inventory space is gone, though. I'm sitting at 196/200 again. Well, that didn't last long. :/

Xcution

Final Lobster Results:

- 6x Red Plated Lobster
- 6x Green Plated Lobster
- 8x Blue Plated Lobster
- 6x Yellow Plated Lobster
- 9x Black Plated Lobster

...I think I'm done. I might do another run before it ends [when I replenish enough stamina], but I'm pretty happy with the spread of results. My inventory space is gone, though. I'm sitting at 196/200 again. Well, that didn't last long. :/

Why the hell dontou have so many Lobsters? Did i miss something?

Wazzy

Banned
2 barrel breaking spots left! I'm gold if anyone wants to go. :) I can spoof to people's location.
Why the hell dontou have so many Lobsters? Did i miss something?

I think it's because they're harder to come by later and it's better to stock them now for future evo's? I'm just happy I don't have to waste one on Law since I rolled his evolved form.

chrono01

I think it's because they're harder to come by later and it's better to stock them now for future evo's? I'm just happy I don't have to waste one on Law since I rolled his evolved form.
Oh, it was that type of "why", haha.

Yes, I'm not insane! The Lobster event comes around very rarely apparently, according to the Japanese release. The last time they received it was in December of last year. I wanted to stock up on a good number of them so that, if I managed to pull a unit that required one for its evolution, I didn't have to wait months to evolve them.

Yes, I'm not insane! The Lobster event comes around very rarely apparently, according to the Japanese release. The last time they received it was in December of last year. I wanted to stock up on a good number of them so that, if I managed to pull a unit that required one for its evolution, I didn't have to wait months to evolve them.

Same here. I made sure to get at least 3 of every color for future evos. Don't know how many I'll end up using but it's always nice to have some spares in case I need them.

Wazzy

Banned

Heh don't worry, I'm stocking them up too, especially since I already have a few units who require them.

Getting Killer to 70 is going to be a pain but once I have him evolved it will be great. I'm hoping to at least get him evolved for MC so that even If I don't have a proper full blue team, I can at least have a couple damage dealers.

It's getting hard to figure out who to put my exp into. My slasher team is pretty good but they still are stuck in the 40's and 50's while my highest unit is G3 Luffy at 96. I'm trying to figure out a plan for my INT team since I have towel Nami, Robin, Mr.3 and evolved Kreig.

Ferga

Alright. I have time for one more lobster run today but so far:

1 red
2 blues
3 yellows
1 purple

and..

11 green lobsters

I mean, my favourite colour is green but come on.

Wazzy

Banned
My lobster counts are:
5 Red
3 Green
5 Blue
4 Yellow
1 purple

I just want a couple more purple and I'll be happy with my drops.

RalchAC

Sooooo i think I'm done with the Lobster island.

I got:

4x Red
2x Blue
2x Green
3x Yellow
4x Purple

Which should be enough for a while.

Now it's time to go back to Hina event. I'll try to get a bunch of her in order to improve her special level a bit more. 15 CD should be optimal for my current MC party

I got a lucky Purple Pirate drop from the 1/2 STA Loguetown 5, which allowed me to get Towel Nami, use her books and then spend the rest of my STA on Lobsters.

My final count:
5 Red
3 Green
7 Blue
1 Yellow
5 Purple

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Three of every Lobster and Hina max skilled. Still missing a skill up on Fullbody.

I got a lucky Purple Pirate drop from the 1/2 STA Loguetown 5, which allowed me to get Towel Nami, use her books and then spend the rest of my STA on Lobsters.

My final count:
5 Red
3 Green
7 Blue
1 Yellow
5 Purple
I would try to get at least 2 yellow ones if there is still time... Since Garp will be the raid boss after MC and you'll need one for him.

But RNG can suck so who knows how many tries you'll need to get one more at this point.

pLow7

Posting again for visability:

3q4Ai3r.png

I've got minimum one of each Color, that means at least i have one for each Raid Boss apart from Purple were you need two. But till Aokiji appears i hope we get this Lobster Island again :D

Heng

So I've tried to manage 2 accounts for the past few weeks, but it proved to be too time consuming. No one is interested in trading for it either. I'd hate to see it go to waste, so if anyone's interested in it, send me a PM and I'll give it to you.

Edit: Fail on my part, I'm not sure how to display images so here's the link: http://imgur.com/YLxaIq1

Ferga

I maxed out my merry at Plevel 53 on my japan account....

I've failed to get level 8 6 times on my Plevel 112 global account

This is hilarious

Does Django not drop from Hina's Island? Every time I face him and he drops something, all I end up with is a skillbook. I need him so that I can actually use these books, >_>.

Top Bottom