• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Mazre

yolo pull this morning, plain v1 usopp, oh well nother shot at GP skill up

yolo pull this afternoon, tabasco usopp, =|

Guess that's that till next sugofest.

Hana-Bi

My setup for Monster Chopper is probably going to be:

Killer / Killer
Hina. / Sanji
Aldiva / Ussop

Leveling up 2 QCK units at the same time isn't optimal

I'd run a similar team. Maybe Marco instead of Sanji/Ace because you only need three blue chars with Killers ability. Marco could save me if Killers special won't kill MC.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I'd run a similar team. Maybe Marco instead of Sanji/Ace because you only need three blue chars with Killers ability. Marco could save me if Killers special won't kill MC.
You wanna have DJ Sanji to clear the stage before the boss with his active ...Ace is kinda useless for this battle since his active is weak and you only need 3 QCK attackers.

chrono01

yolo pull this morning, plain v1 usopp, oh well nother shot at GP skill up

yolo pull this afternoon, tabasco usopp, =|

Guess that's that till next sugofest.
Usopp has moved on from trolling ship upgrades to trolling Sugofest.

Damn you, Usopp!

RalchAC

You wanna have DJ Sanji to clear the stage before the boss with his active ...Ace is kinda useless for this battle since his active is weak and you only need 3 QCK attackers.

Yeah, Hinacis there for orb locking and Sanji for fixed damage. Aldiva and Ussop for utility.

We should get the best of both worlds (damage and utility) with those guys.

Uthred

Four pulls:

Shanks (Dupe - dupes feel particularly useless in this game as you cant have two in a team)
Happiness Punch Nami (New at least)
Fine Tempo Nami (Dupe)
Basil Hawkins - (New guy, is he any good? Seems to be a defence breaker?)

Perona

2ECr6vz.png

Thanks for setting up Nami's special for me.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Fuck yea bro!!! Get some pull loving. I was going to wait but i rly wanted Whitebeard. I am going for a full beast mode team :)

G3 luffy
Mihawk
Arlong
Whitebeard
Usopp

Just two shot things lmao
Your G3 or WB team at this point is pretty strong looking. I have so many legit chars at this point that I'm having trouble leveling then all up. Also $$$ issues. Don't have the beli to do everything I can do.

Also, more team slots! ASAP!

Decided to pull only twice and I got super disheartened on the first draw..Choo. Ugh. But on my second one I pulled Killer, and people seem to like him so that's good yeah!? Haha.

I pulled. I told myself I wouldn't pull and I pulled.

Miss Goldenweek 3*.
Don Krieg 4*(already had)
108 Pound Zoro (boo)
... 4* Law. His stats are absolute crap but his ability looks like it's golden. Folks think he's worth leveling?

Remember this bullshit?

4* Miss Goldenweek (new)
4* Nami v2 (already evolved)
3* Miss Goldenweek (fuck)
3* Helmeppo (dupe)
4* Guard Point Chopper (dupe)
4* Mr. 5 (at least I don't have to evolve mine)
3* Mr. 2 (new)
3* Mr. 3 (already evolved)

In a salty state I bought a few more gems and figured since Little Garden would give me 5 anyway one more roll couldn't hurt.

Literally the only thing I wanted! I'm not gonna be pulling for a looooong time.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Remember this bullshit?

In a salty state I bought a few more gems and figured since Little Garden would give me 5 anyway one more roll couldn't hurt.

Literally the only thing I wanted! I'm not gonna be pulling for a looooong time.

Just evolved my pulled one from yesterday, pretty happy.

I had a great session with the pulls

4* Krieg and Ussop were the only unneeded chars.

Now I have:

5* MKS
5* Nico Robin
4* Blamenco
4* Law
4* Jozu

Just got back from doing my two pulls for this sugofest.

First pull was a sanji (of course)
But for the second pull I got this bad boy.

Not as good as most of the pulls but I didn't have him before and really needed a good blue unit for monster chopper. Now to level him up!

I did what most people seem to have done. Finished up the garden, did one last pull.

Got evolved Kuro, which saves me from having to evolve the one I have I guess. At least it wasn't Coby.

Brings me to

Shanks
'Loon Luffy
Coby
Coby
Miss Valentine
Evolved Kuro

The Luffy makes me not care. All were new to me, except Coby and Kuro(though now I don't have to evolve mine.)

Ferga

I'm seriously kind of clueless on what team I should build to go against monster chopper.

Not having Kaku or Sergeant Coby is messing me up.

I don't feel like my standard G3 team+Hina will be enough to kill Chops in 4 turns since I don't have many quick units or a decently skilled up Mihawk

I really don't want to resort to using Lion song+Vivi since I want to farm 40 stam but I feel like I might have to.

What are other people doing outside of double Killer/Jozu?

Is Fullbody useful in Turtles? I do well enough with double G3.

I've replaced my Alvida in my G3 team for turtles. Sometimes I get really unlucky with red orbs (since you need one on G3 or Arlong to kill elders) so having that 10 turn cooldown instakill is a nice bonus.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Finished up Little Garden - fun island. No story drops, but I did get a golden lobster, which is the only color I need in the near future. Sitting on 14 devil fruits - want to hold them for the next sugofest.

I pulled so many QCK units that now I actually don't know which ones to pump turtles into for my Monster Chopper team, and which one to leave out. My choices:

5* Jozu
5* Kuro
Evolved Tashigi
Unevolved Hina
DJ Sanji
GP Usopp

They're all lvl 20-30ish right now (new pulls), but bonus Turtle Times should let me pump up the key ones, if I can figure out which ones those are.

Right now Hina is the one I've cut. Tashigi's raw stats are a little worse, but she's already evolved and her special is a big nuke, so I think that puts her over. Not sure if that's the correct call or not, though.

EDIT: I also have gold barrels today if anyone wants to spoof to my location (I'm on iOS and can't). I'll be here for a while: 457,874,373 Zip: 94134

Edit 2: Sent a bunch of you friend requests.

Tidd

I believe I waste too much stamina right now...
Where is the best place to farm purple dragons? I know that the dragon can appear on the first stage of the green, red or blue sanctuary. But what about the rainbow dragon sanctuary? Is there a 100% chance that he will appear?

RalchAC

Evolved my Hina. Fed her her clones. She is at 35 right now and his special is at level 4. So his skill has a 17 turns CD. Which is quite good considering some must have skills (Aldiva, Sanji, Ussop) are at 14-15.

I've got an extra dragon for Killer but I've just noticed that I needed another Blue Penguin (not pirate). Hopefully one will drop in my next few Hina runs.

Hopefully at least 5 people will use Killer teams for Monster Chopper. AFAIK Sasuke and I are going to use him. I think somebody else too but my memory isn't too good :p

cw_sasuke

Hina drops are really rare for some reason...havent gotten one in a while...same for Teenage Turtle drops on her Stage (Expert).

Nearing Max Friendpoints again...so a Evo material event would be nice - dont wanna waste +200 stamina again for a Rainbow Crab :-/
I believe I waste too much stamina right now...
Where is the best place to farm purple dragons? I know that the dragon can appear on the first stage of the green, red or blue sanctuary. But what about the rainbow dragon sanctuary? Is there a 100% chance that he will appear?

Also needed a purple Dragon...got lucky that he dropped on the first attempt. Dont know how its on that Rainbow Dragon stage...i remember getting one from their but might have been random...other colors can also show up.
Last pull managed to get unevolved Law (thank you lobster event error for that 1 devil fruit I needed)
First five or six pulls were crap/dupes.

Quit and first pull in the morning got 5* whitebeard ;)
Sweeeeeet !!

Xeroblade

Whats the Rainbow Dragon for? Did my first run there with a Zombie Team and got one, but who to use it on to evolve?

What the hell is a zombie team?

AFTER 10 tries (= 200 stamina) I finally got a purple dragon -__-
At least now I have enough blue, red and green dragons for future characters.
If I see another picture of nico robin, I am going to curse everyone so that when you go to use your soda usopp fails you!

I tried out a slasher team with Princess Vivi, my new evolved Shanks, and Marine Fullbody for turtle killing and I did 10 runs in 23 minutes. My Fullbody skill isn't even maxed yet and my Vivi and Shanks levels are just under 40. The only thing that can really slow this team down is if the bonus elder turtle shows up in which case you just need to do one person turns until Fullbody is ready.

RIP Marines, you've served me well.

I also finally got 9 colas for the final upgrade and...Failure!!!

Get used to seeing that.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
All my good luck with pulls (two Supernovas + other much-needed units) is balanced out by me having the world's worst luck upgrading Going Merry. My Merry is only 6/10 (1.2x atk boost), but it probably fails 60% of the time or more, and has been failing consistently since low levels.

To the point that when I try to upgrade I literally say to myself "OK time to waste some Cola!"

cw_sasuke

I have the worst luck when it comes to turtle farming... 5 runs net me only 1 elder most of the time...sucks.

I also finally got 9 colas for the final upgrade and...Failure!!!
My "final" upgrade failed liked 10 times...so yeah don't expect anything and just be happy if Usopp doesn't show up.

I have the worst luck when it comes to turtle farming... 5 runs net me only 1 elder most of the time...sucks.

My "final" upgrade failed liked 10 times...so yeah don't expect anything and just be happy if Usopp doesn't show up.

Yeah its happened a couple of times now on the final one it just took so long to get back to 9 colas!!

Top Bottom