• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

linkent

Just stayed this and rolled miss goldenweek and killer. Should I re roll?
Is that killer evolved?
If he is, you can stick with it.
I would try a few reroll for Luffy G3 if have the time.

Both are Top Tier units - i would be happy if i had started with them. Especially Killer should allow you to clear the first Islands fast. And Robin is essential for Burst INT team.
Ms. Goldenweek is that painter girl, not Robin :p

@Dragonboy, swap Robin to Nami lead for 2x Int Units damage, you can use friend Vista/Towel Nami.

Dandte

First i was like:
skillbooks only exist in our dreams...
RLrMh5N.jpg
But then so many chests dropped and I was like:
You are finally on my side rng gods
But they were like:
hail coby our one and only god
Pls Note that the only unit drops were possible robin skillbooks...(except coby)

Majukun

any good team for the kobimeppo 30 stamina that it's not a towel nami one?
i tried with a g3 + purple one...but i always "almost" win..but never do in the end

ah_hia

i tried with a g3 + purple one...but i always "almost" win..but never do in the end
I run with 2 g3, alvida, usopp, thunder nami and don krieg with no problems. Both purple are above 55 though
And you need to use usopp on coby. One time I didn't, I died on 3rd turn with coby lol

StMeph

Both are Top Tier units - i would be happy if i had started with them. Especially Killer should allow you to clear the first Islands fast. And Robin is essential for Burst INT team.

Def. save this acc. Only Luffy G3 or Whitebeard would be better i guess...but you can get the later as well.

Miss Goldenweek is not Miss All Sunday/Nico Robin... o_o

I would suggest keeping Killer since he's not bad as a leader if you're tired of rerolling, but I would reroll.

Also check to see if you can still use the DEVILFRUIT code on the official website.

allday247

Banned
Is that killer evolved?
If he is, you can stick with it.
I would try a few reroll for Luffy G3 if have the time.

@Dragonboy, swap Robin to Nami lead for 2x Int Units damage, you can use friend Vista/Towel Nami.

Only Standard Killer. And yeah Ms Goldenweek not the others. she's a painter. looks kinda poor. but i don't really know what i'm looking out for.

What level should Mihawk be for a passable 30 stamina slasher team?

Mine's only level 31. (and I don't have many high level slashes yet .. Zoro & Arlong, been "breeding" up tashigi and mihawk.)

Qmzn

Neo Member

For an INT team, you could try something like Buggy/Vista, Krieg, Mr. 3, Sgt. Helmeppo, and BP Chopper or Broggy. The extra HP leaves room for better stalling, hopefully allowing for some matching orbs to be farmed in round 6, with an orb conversion burst left in the chamber afterwards, and a single extra turn from Mr.3 for mop-up. Possible Sgt. Helmeppo subs with big HP could be Thunderbolt Nami, Nico Robin, Hawkins, or even a Rainbow Dragon.

If you have Mihawk, Mihawk/Mihawk, Buggy, Broggy, Mr. 3, and Sgt. Helmeppo would be solid. Good combo of decent HP and big INT burst damage.

If you have good PSY units, Shanks/Shanks, Master Sgt. Coby, Mr. 2, Dory or Gaimon, and either GP or Impact Usopp could probably get through without issues. Trash Helmeppo with PSY damage, then RCV orb burst against Coby. The team HP is a bit low, though, so there'd be very little room for stalling for specials.

EDIT: Shanks/Shanks, Marine Django, Master Sgt. Coby, Usopp and Vivi might work. If you get crummy orbs going into Coby, Vivi -> Django will probably improve the situation and set up for Coby's special. You could also sub out Vivi for a RCV heal like Broggy or Gaimon.

This is all just speculation on my part, though, since I personally use other teams, but I think with a little luck these could squeak out a win.

What level should Mihawk be for a passable 30 stamina slasher team?

I'd say around Lv. 55, if backed up by other slashers around Lv. 50. Lv. 60-70 is better, especially if your other units are in the 30s. I tend to measure survivability by HP total, because to me, the number of turns I can survive to do a full team's worth of damage is more important than an extra 100 Attack here and there. 10-12,000 HP keeps things comfortable, leaving room for mistakes and lousy orbs.

For this current fortnight, having strong INT slashers like Mr.3, Broggy, and Sgt. Helmeppo helps out more than another 10 levels in Mihawk.

Jayhawk

Anybody know how much EXP the Monster Chopper isles give? Trying to figure out the best use of my stamina as I'm approaching a level up. I might just farm some more Syrup Village (Drop x2) to get more baby turtles.

RalchAC

Anybody know how much EXP the Monster Chopper isles give? Trying to figure out the best use of my stamina as I'm approaching a level up. I might just farm some more Syrup Village (Drop x2) to get more baby turtles.

In which stage do you farm the baby turtles? Sounds interesting, considering both Expert Hina and Cobymeppo don't have small turtles.

Jayhawk

In which stage do you farm the baby turtles? Sounds interesting, considering both Expert Hina and Cobymeppo don't have small turtles.

Syrup Village is Dropx2 today. Stage 1 (Usopp stage) can drop RGB baby turtles. Stage 2 can drop YP turtles (a pair of either colour always shows up).

Syrup Village is not a good EXP/stamina spot, but better EXP/stamina options for me would force a level up and I'd rather get the level up tonight when Monster Chopper rolls around.

KumaJG

I hope everyone got their Zombie team ready!

Mine is

Laboon/ViVi
Blue Lobster
Diable Sanji
Evolved Tashigi
Yellow Lobster

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
No skillups on Coby...can i stall 17 turns on 40 stam MC ? Hmm...

Just a few hours until Monster Chopper!

Does he have 100% drop chance in 40 stam like Mihawk?

Yes, highest difficulty on Raid bosses always guarantee a drops.

Hah, you are right - didnt even make the connection because she is such a low-key unit and not used as a leader xD

cw_sasuke

pelicansurf can you put up your Killer as a lead ? I need to try out my team on the training stage.

PS. You are missing out in Sanji for the pre-boss stage. I have Sanji instead of Jozu...otherwise its the same team.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
pelicansurf can you put up your Killer as a lead ? I need to try out my team on the training stage.

PS. You are missing out in Sanji for the pre-boss stage. I have Sanji instead of Jozu...otherwise its the same team.

Ooh, that's a good idea. I'll check that out. He's up, btw.

RalchAC

Mine is set up too.

Should I be able to clear Expert Coby with them? 0 stamina island is a joke.

The setup would not be perfect since I won't have the weakness 2x bonus but would be a better sample.

chrono01

I probably won't be able to do Monster Chopper tonight. I have plans later in the evening, and I really don't want to attempt something as difficult as him when I can't give it my full attention. I'll probably wait until tomorrow before I give it a try. :/

Best of luck to you all! I'm still not sure whether I'll do an Ace/Ace team, or go the safe route with a Vivi/Laboon one. I guess I'll see how it goes for you all and decide then.

That's right. Be my lab rats everyone. *rubs hands together*

RedBoot

Probably going to do a Lion Song Zoro/Vivi team tonight, I'm not sure my Killer will be high level enough. Anything special to setting the team up? Do I need to look for a Vivi of a certain level, hit a certain HP total, etc? Or is it just plug and play?

Wazzy

Banned
Hmmmm I wasn't able to get the team I wanted so my options are:

Lead: evolved Killer 61
Gear 3 96
Asura 51
Jozu 50 unevolved
Usopp
Killer ??

Lead: G3
Asura
Killer
Smoker 50
Usopp
G3

Lead: Killer
Mr. Prince 38
Jozu
G3
Usopp
Killer

My only blue units I can put in are Jozo, Mr. Prince and Killer.

I might just go the G3 route and hope for the best.

Probably going to do a Lion Song Zoro/Vivi team tonight, I'm not sure my Killer will be high level enough. Anything special to setting the team up? Do I need to look for a Vivi of a certain level, hit a certain HP total, etc? Or is it just plug and play?

You'll need a level 73+ Vivi friend. A lower level one will work if you know what you're doing but with a 73+ one MC can't kill you at all.

cw_sasuke

PS. Dont forget to turn off alarms or Notifications when attempting MS with a regular team....one mistake with with non Zombie teams likely means your end at 40 stamina xD

I think you need Vivi to be above lvl 73 once MC starts spamming his Special.
Same. My QCK aren't high enough leveled to tank their way through, so I'll probably try G3 before crying home and switching to LS Zoro.

Heh...thats what im kinda expecting as well - but i will give it a shot with a regular team first. If that doesnt work out its Zombie time.
I probably won't be able to do Monster Chopper tonight. I have plans later in the evening, and I really don't want to attempt something as difficult as him when I can't give it my full attention. I'll probably wait until tomorrow before I give it a try. :/

Best of luck to you all! I'm still not sure whether I'll do an Ace/Ace team, or go the safe route with a Vivi/Laboon one. I guess I'll see how it goes for you all and decide then.

That's right. Be my lab rats everyone. *rubs hands together*

Yeah...you dont wanna waste a whole day worth of stamina on MC just because you are distracted.

Is anyone going to try and run double Hina's? I want to try it, but I think I will have to resort to Vivi and zoro.

No point in using double Hina when you could just use a Jozu or Ace friends. I saw this team recommended for 40 (GameWith):

969816885395652af5db892497e8df0b.png

Assuming you don't have those levels, you could try something like Hina/Sanji/Usopp/Kuro/Tashigi/Friend Ace on 30.

Xeroblade

No point in using double Hina when you could just use a Jozu or Ace friends. I saw this team recommended for 40 (GameWith):

969816885395652af5db892497e8df0b.png

Assuming you don't have those levels, you could try something like Hina/Sanji/Usopp/Kuro/Tashigi/Friend Ace on 30.

Yeah not even close to those levels. Zombie team it is. My zombie team got me past mihawk so I am ready.

My Ace is lvl 93 and my Sanji, Kuro, and Hina are 63-64. It looks like I should have no problem doing 30 stamina with a Jozu friend. I guess I could do 40 stamina with a Vivi/Laboon team for the rainbow gem but I'm not sure it'll be worth the time. That and the xp rewards seem that I'd be better off just spending my stamina on Coby's event.

My Ace is lvl 93 and my Sanji, Kuro, and Hina are 63-64. It looks like I should have no problem doing 30 stamina with a Jozu friend. I guess I could do 40 stamina with a Vivi/Laboon team for the rainbow gem but I'm not sure it'll be worth the time. That and the xp rewards seem that I'd be better off just spending my stamina on Coby's event.

I'll have my level 74 Jozu up as Captain. Let me know how it goes!

chrono01

so..what team is better for monster chopper?

or
I'm kind of trying to decide too. Not sure which I'll go with, or if I'll just do the boring Vivi/Laboon route.

Oh! If anyone needs a high-level Ace, I have a Level 77 evolved one I can put up when Monster Chopper starts. Or I can keep up my max-level G3 Luffy. Whichever people need the most. I can even throw up my level 10 Laboon, if someone requires him.

so..what team is better for monster chopper?

or

Never bothered with QCK teams so I'll just comment on the G3 one.

First, I'd replace kuro with hina for the special and use Usopp/Hina/G3 as the first 3 units since a maxed G3 should have higher atk than 2x lvl 29 Hina. That team should be fine on 30, providing you get the orb you want on G3/Ace/Sanji for Hina to lock. For 40, you'll need to replace Ace with v2 Coby and use Usopp/Coby/Hina as the first 3 perfects. If you have a x1.2 Merry, you'll need 3 orbs on G3/G3/Sanji and to hit every single perfect for 4 turns to do enough damage to kill him (~2 million).

Of course if you have Coby you can use him for 30 as well.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm kind of trying to decide too. Not sure which I'll go with, or if I'll just do the boring Vivi/Laboon route.

Oh! If anyone needs a high-level Ace, I have a Level 77 evolved one I can put up when Monster Chopper starts. Or I can keep up my max-level G3 Luffy. Whichever people need the most. I can even throw up my level 10 Laboon, if someone requires him.
I'm hoping to use your G3 so if you can please leave it up! xD

Top Bottom