• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Which out of Lion Song or Laboon is more recommended for 40 stam? Got a Lvl 73 Vivi.

Lion Song. You'll need the higher level subs to take down the 4 mob stages. Stall for DJ Sanji's special in 1/5 and 3/5 (leave one mob alive and poke at him with a weak unit) and use it to insta clear 2/5 and 4/5.

Any suggestions for a Zombieteam? What units to put in to kill Chopper in the fastest way?

Hina, Kuro?

DJ Sanji, Mihawk and whatever QCK units you have.

Xcution

40 stam completed with all red team destroyed with that usopp delay :)

Edit: G3 luffy is good as long as you have the right team.

My team:

G3 luffy friend and capt
Arlong: max
Evolved Whitebeard: lvl 85 Ish
Alivida: max
Usopp: max

Hope this helps people form their teams.

Ferga

Wow. Screw you RNG. Gave me no good orbs to finish off chopper after my Hina+Coby combo.

All I needed was 1 orb on either Hina, G3 or Sanji to finish him off.

Force to gem 40 stamina once because of RNG.....

Team was Double G3, Hina, Sanji, Coby, Usopp

Did you just let 1 or 2 of the red guys to hit you on stage 4?

Was it a close run or did you have an entire turn to spare?

I can run your team minus Whitebeard so I'm lacking that Whitebeard Attack stat.

Wazzy

Banned

Edit: G3 luffy is good as long as you have the right team.

My team:

G3 luffy friend and capt
Arlong: max
Evolved Whitebeard: lvl 85 Ish
Alivida: max
Usopp: max

Hope this helps people form their teams.
Yeah my team didn't have any problems in 30 stam though 40 I would probably need to gem once. I might try later on since I want to farm some dragons for evo's.

My team:
G3 96
Asura 51
Smoker 48
Killer 61
Usopp 31

So not that high level of a team and had no problems. I might throw in Arlong over Smoker
For 40 stam since he's 46 but I was thinking Smoker to use his special. I could also throw in Jozu for the HP.

Beat both 40 and 30. Missed my perfects on 1 turn in 40 that almost made me lose.

8oLNCy2.png

40 is way too dependent on orb luck, having Coby instead of Mihawk will only make things worse.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Got MC. It was actually pretty anti-climactic. I tried 30 stam because this was my first raid and I had no idea how my team would do, and it turned out to be a cakewalk. I messed up a bunch of ways:

- Never used Hina's special
- Random misses
- Mis-timed Round 4, taking hits from the shooters.
- Not attacking last with my heaviest hitters.

But in the end, Jozu/Jozu has like 38K HP, and Monster Chopper only hits for ~6.5K on 30 Stam, so you'd really have to have screwed up with my team to not make it through. You get two full rounds of ~150K dmg on Chopper before he attacks... the math just isn't in Chopper's favor.

The squad:

58 Jozu
51 DJ Sanji
52 Kuro
50 Hina
26 GOD Usopp

It seems like this squad could probably take out 40 stam MC (I won with half my health and extra turns on Chopper despite my mistakes), but I honestly don't know if I want to bother.

Wazzy

Banned
So new stuff announced. STR is getting a higher chance rate starting June and there will be double the pirate level exp. They're also making FP give chances at turtles which will be extremely helpful for pigs.

1/2 stamina for weekly quests and twice the chance of super success too. Lots to look forward to.

Xcution

Wow. Screw you RNG. Gave me no good orbs to finish off chopper after my Hina+Coby combo.

All I needed was 1 orb on either Hina, G3 or Sanji to finish him off.

Force to gem 40 stamina once because of RNG.....

Team was Double G3, Hina, Sanji, Coby, Usopp

Did you just let 1 or 2 of the red guys to hit you on stage 4?

Was it a close run or did you have an entire turn to spare?

I can run your team minus Whitebeard so I'm lacking that Whitebeard Attack stat.

Yea i got by two red guys not bad with the amount of health these guys bring to the fight
Like everyone else has stated this fight is way too dependant on getting orbs i thought i was going to have to gem and got orbs on both luffy arlong and WB. Did insane damage.

Alvida did help take a hit though. Again, thise damn orbs.

So a mid level Jozu team can easily take down 30 stamina. And at 40 I used one gem. So I used one and got one for completing both, but I got Chopper out of it on the 40. So it was a good exchange. I'll leave Jozu up instead of Lion Song for people because nobody else on my list has a Jozu up so I want people to have the option.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
So a mid level Jozu team can easily take down 30 stamina. And at 40 I used one gem. So I used one and got one for completing both, but I got Chopper out of it on the 40. So it was a good exchange. I'll leave Jozu up instead of Lion Song for people because nobody else on my list has a Jozu up so I want people to have the option.

I also have a Jozu up continually this evening. If you aren't my friend yet:

Tidd

Yup like everyone else I had to use a gem for 40stamina Chopper with a Gear 3 team including Hina and Sanji because I didn't get the orbs I needed :/
30Stamina was easy.

Xeroblade

Am I the only one who thinks the 40 Stam is nit worth the trouble? Are we even going to use chopper? Or are the drops and exp make it worthwhile?

KumaJG

Fucking A fuck up on 40 stamina twice because my team auto target the read turtle twice....got past the first part without a scratch too.

Squall516

So i nee some advice im getting ready to do 40 chopper but my units really suck. I have Laboon and i have a couple vivi on my friends list the highest right now is 89 which honestly i could use a higher Vivi if anyone has bc my units are pretty shitty. I have mihawk and arlong and shanks evolved, and edward newgate, but cant really use them bc ill go over the HP limit. and idk what happend but i dont have my sanji anymore he dissapeared maybe i got rid of him by accident i dont know but the only somewhat decent blue units i have right now are hina and tashigi and i only just got them so they arnt evolved yet either. but i dont think my guys will be able to do beat the stage right before MC with all the dudes with high def even with usopp or Mr. 3 trying to do turn delay.and i dont want to like burn 10 gems trying. So not sure exactly whats the best course of action. I have lion stance Zoro too but from what i was told laboon is better and would probably need to use less gems if i needed to use gems. so not sure waht to do. plzzz can anyone help me out give me some advice or have a high lvl vivi they know or have that i can add so i can use better guys and have high HP limit lol

So i nee some advice im getting ready to do 40 chopper but my units really suck. I have Laboon and i have a couple vivi on my friends list the highest right now is 89 which honestly i could use a higher Vivi if anyone has bc my units are pretty shitty. I have mihawk and arlong and shanks evolved, and edward newgate, but cant really use them bc ill go over the HP limit. and idk what happend but i dont have my sanji anymore he dissapeared maybe i got rid of him by
accident i dont know but the only somewhat decent blue units i have right now are hina and tashigi and i only just got them so they arnt evolved yet either. but i dont think my guys will be able to do beat the stage right before MC with all the dudes with high def even with usopp or Mr. 3 trying to do turn delay.and i dont want to like burn 10 gems trying. So not sure exactly whats the best course of action. I have lion stance Zoro too but from what i was told laboon is better and would probably need to use less gems if i needed to use gems. so not sure waht to do. plzzz can anyone help me out give me some advice or have a high lvl vivi they know or have that i can add so i can use better guys and have high HP limit lol

Triple check for DJ Sanji, he always hides from me.

Ferga

So i nee some advice im getting ready to do 40 chopper but my units really suck. I have Laboon and i have a couple vivi on my friends list the highest right now is 89 which honestly i could use a higher Vivi if anyone has bc my units are pretty shitty. I have mihawk and arlong and shanks evolved, and edward newgate, but cant really use them bc ill go over the HP limit. and idk what happend but i dont have my sanji anymore he dissapeared maybe i got rid of him by accident i dont know but the only somewhat decent blue units i have right now are hina and tashigi and i only just got them so they arnt evolved yet either. but i dont think my guys will be able to do beat the stage right before MC with all the dudes with high def even with usopp or Mr. 3 trying to do turn delay.and i dont want to like burn 10 gems trying. So not sure exactly whats the best course of action. I have lion stance Zoro too but from what i was told laboon is better and would probably need to use less gems if i needed to use gems. so not sure waht to do. plzzz can anyone help me out give me some advice or have a high lvl vivi they know or have that i can add so i can use better guys and have high HP limit lol

Do not, I repeat, do not take Laboon into 40 stamina. You'll spend way too many gems on the mob stages

Lion song struggles but can get through 40 stamina decently with a couple of gems to get through the mobs

Jayhawk

Forgot to put Mihawk for special on my first attempt at 40 stam with Vivi/LS Zoro. I eventually beat MC and got a level up. I then put in Mihawk sub in my Vivi/LS Zoro team and tried 40 stam again and ended up dying on 1st stage due to carelessness. Chose to not use a gem. I'll just beat the 30 stam version and be done with this. lol

I don't think I'll have the time to farm this before/after work tomorrow with a zombie team.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Well that took forever... I want that 60k beli, but I don't think I can reliably farm.

Team was:

Max Vivi Friend
Laboon Lv 5
Blue Lobster
DJ Sanji LV 52
Base Hina lv 16 (Crab would have been better)
Evolved Tashigi Lv15

If I was good, I could do 20k+ damage a turn!

Do not, I repeat, do not take Laboon into 40 stamina. You'll spend way too many gems on the mob stages

Lion song struggles but can get through 40 stamina decently with a couple of gems to get through the mobs

Gems are not necessary, I'm on MC with Vivi/Song... For way longer than I wanna say(for the love of all gods, bring Mihawk) but the stages were easy, just do like the advice I was given at top of page, stall on stage 1 and 3 for DJ Sanji special. Hopefully MC's special does not kill me, about to hit that part..

Edit: phew, it does not

Squall516

ya i heard that from other people, but as one of my friends pointed out, i dont really have any good blue characters so without laboon i wont be able to survive MC attacks because i wont be able to take him down quick enough. I get that im going to have to spend gems just trying to figure out what will be best to use let me use fewer gems with. Thats why my friend said do laboon bc that way ill at least be able to survive choppers attacks on 40 since i wont be able to kill him quick and most likely will use less gems to beat him then lion song also ya i must have accidently use sanji to upgrade someone else or something idk bc i dont have him anymore so i really have shit units like i said before so tahts why i was thinking of going with laboon bc i dont have anyone good at all to take him down fast enough to survive without going through a ton of gems. Thanks for the input, but after what i just said what do you think i should do now then?

Om3ga

40 Stamina beat my Jozu team (I don't have a max merry), Going to try a G3 team in 30mins. 30 Stamina was way too easy. My attack power just isn't there for 40 stamina.

Squall516

Gems are not necessary, I'm on MC with Vivi/Song... For way longer than I wanna say(for the love of all gods, bring Mihawk) but the stages were easy, just do like the advice I was given at top of page, stall on stage 1 and 3 for DJ Sanji special. Hopefully MC's special does not kill me, about to hit that part..

ya but thats my problem i dont have DJ Sanji, so i dont have a fixed dmg character to use, and ya thats why a friend had suggested using laboon bc if you cant kill MC very quick its going to be very tough to survive his special using Lion Song. So not having DJ sanji or really any good blue characters and having on the lower side lvl vivi friend not sure what i should do T_T

Squall516

Well that took forever... I want that 60k beli, but I don't think I can reliably farm.

Team was:

Max Vivi Friend
Laboon Lv 5
Blue Lobster
DJ Sanji LV 52
Base Hina lv 16 (Crab would have been better)
Evolved Tashigi Lv15

If I was good, I could do 20k+ damage a turn!

who's your friend thats maxed vivi can you pm me their code so i can try and add them? bc that would honestly help me out a lot, since im dealing with a super shit team the better units i could get to add so i have higher hp to work with would be awesome so i dont have to spend a crap ton of gems on him lol

Jayhawk

ya but thats my problem i dont have DJ Sanji, so i dont have a fixed dmg character to use, and ya thats why a friend had suggested using laboon bc if you cant kill MC very quick its going to be very tough to survive his special using Lion Song. So not having DJ sanji or really any good blue characters and having on the lower side lvl vivi friend not sure what i should do T_T

Honestly, don't even bother with Monster Chopper this time around and just be ready for the next time he's around. Unless you want to spend like 52095235 gems to revive yourself, your gems are better off on Rare Recruits to improve your team... including the chance to replace the DJ Sanji you lost. You didn't Favorite DJ Sanji?!

I got a 73 Vivi you can use. Just found out she survives the special. Not having DJ Sanji will hurt you on some stages though. This is a long fight.

Squall516

I got a 73 Vivi you can use. Just found out she survives the special. Not having DJ Sanji will hurt you on some stages though. This is a long fight.
thanks i mean i have a couple vivi already that are 70 plus right now but i had like lvl 90+ vivi on my friend list but i guess they arnt using vivi as their captain right now so like a really high vivi would help me out a lot. And ya i know not having DJ sanji really hurts, i mean i honestly dont care if it takes me like 4hrs to kill chopper i can just do it while watching tv or something, but my problem is getting up to him.

Honestly, don't even bother with Monster Chopper this time around and just be ready for the next time he's around. Unless you want to spend like 52095235 gems to revive yourself, your gems are better off on Rare Recruits to improve your team... including the chance to replace the DJ Sanji you lost. You didn't Favorite DJ Sanji?!
ya i know im thinking that too, but i may just give it a shot witht he best that i got and spend like a couple gems and if i still cant do it after that then i wont continue to waste them. ya idk i just dont have sanji at all in my character box anywhere any more T_T so i mean like i said i dont care how long it would take me to beat chopper ive got the time it was just setting up having the right team to actually get up to him and not have to use a ton of gems lol

KumaJG

You can do 40 with Laboon/Vivi with any gems. You have to attack the right targets on the first stage...its a little tricky

FINALLY!

Anyone who wants to use my Vivi: 915.346.256. (Am I allowed to just post code?)

Edit: I used
73 Vivi
27 evolved Hina
23 DJ Sanji
30 evolved Kiro
50 Saw tooth Arlong
And friend Lion Song. 0 gems, but tons of time.

Mostly because of lack of Mihawk.

I hope everyone got their Zombie team ready!

Mine is

Laboon/ViVi
Blue Lobster
Diable Sanji
Evolved Tashigi
Yellow Lobster

I used similar (subbing a Blue Crab for the Yellow Lobster) on my 40 run. I was victorious after an hour (and 3 gems). The EXP isn't work farming and the special doesn't seem worth gem farming. So, I'm ok with only getting 1 drop.

I'll see if I can do the 30 STA version without geming.

Ended up doing MC30 with a highly underwhelming G3 group setup since none of my units are well leveled and got the drop on my first kill so that worked out. Was actually dreading it a bit since I didn't manage to get my vivi high enough in time but it ended up being pretty easy.

Those are the units of note that I have now, really nothing well leveled at all. Guess I need to start picking some units to get higher up there but unit exp seems so scarce to come by.

StMeph

Got the drop from 30-stam. Now just to do 40-stam for the gem/title.

my units really suck, no Sanji (ad nauseum)

I don't know if you're not understanding what people are saying or if you are intentionally dense, but a level 73+ Vivi with LS Zoro will survive 40-stam Chopper. Zoro also allows you to use units without regard for HP, so there's no good reason to use Laboon in this case if you have LS Zoro.

Top Bottom