• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Xeroblade

Not to take away from the global TC, but in the Japanese version, they are doing a don flamingo 24 hour event and it's a 60 stamina stage plus I guess his special hits you for 99,999 damage! and I thought MC hit like a bus!

Got the drop from 30-stam. Now just to do 40-stam for the gem/title.

I don't know if you're not understanding what people are saying or if you are intentionally dense, but a level 73+ Vivi with LS Zoro will survive 40-stam Chopper. Zoro also allows you to use units without regard for HP, so there's no good reason to use Laboon in this case if you have LS Zoro.

The no Sanji means potential gems spent, though.

Edit:
Which is completely tangential to his insistence in seeking higher level Vivis to pair with Laboon despite having LS Zoro.

I do agree he should go lion song, but stage 4/5 is tough without DJ(from what I hear, anyways). I honestly think he should skip this time and try again when MC comes back.

Not to take away from the global TC, but in the Japanese version, they are doing a don flamingo 24 hour event and it's a 60 stamina stage plus I guess his special hits you for 99,999 damage! and I thought MC hit like a bus!

Doffy is a nightmare. The only farmable team that I saw that can beat 60 stam Doffy is coincidentally a Monster Chopper one:

669953cf85cea01b14fb6965cb14445d.png

You need a max skill Mihawk for that though.

So is 40 Stam possible with Vivi + Laboon?

It is, but like previously said Lion Song Zoro is better. either way, make sure you have DJ Sanji(stall for DJ special on stage 1 and 3) and Mihawk on the team. Former for stage clears, the latter to cut a large amount of time from the MC.

Nibel

It is, but like previously said Lion Song Zoro is better. either way, make sure you have DJ Sanji(stall for DJ special on stage 1 and 3) and Mihawk on the team. Former for stage clears, the latter to cut a large amount of time from the MC.

Aight, well I got Lion Song as well. What is the recommended team with him?

Jayhawk

I got the drop from the 30-stam version and fed it to the one I already had from 40-stam and it gave a skill up. :D

With regards to the upcoming schedule for the global version, STR rate up is next but I thought it would be PSY rate up next due to previous pattern. I guess the STR rate up event is to help with the Smoker island next.

The Super Success event is nice. I think I will have to just eat the 24 Mr. 2 skill books I have because there is no chance I am getting Mr. 2 soon. Same deal with the Sanji v2 skill books I am getting from Coby Helmeppo event. I'm going to need all the inventory space to hoard turtles and evolved pigs for Super Success event.

Aight, well I got Lion Song as well. What is the recommended team with him?

Recommended team? I'm not sure, you need at least a lvl 73 Vivi, Lion Song Zoro. One of those yours, other a friend. DJ Sanji for stage 2 and 4, and a Mihawk to help with MC. Other than that, no clue. I posted my team on previous page, but it took me around an hour. But that's mostly because I forgotten add Mihawk.

Nibel

Recommended team? I'm not sure, you need at least a lvl 73 Vivi, Lion Song Zoro. One of those yours, other a friend. DJ Sanji for stage 2 and 4, and a Mihawk to help with MC. Other than that, no clue. I posted my team on previous page, but it took me around an hour. But that's mostly because I forgotten add Mihawk.

Other than those 4 (Vivi + Zoro + DJ + Mihawk), can I add other units?

chrono01

I'm glad to see so many being successful grabbing Monster Chopper. I'll be trying my run(s) tomorrow. Has anyone tried an Ace/Ace team? If so, what's been your experiences?

Edit: Reading the posts above me, I might just run the 30-stamina. :/

Ferga

I'm so sad my team isn't ready for don flamingo yet...

I only needed another week to get a decent team up.

KumaJG

Without DJ Sanji or a Vista for stages 2 and 4, Squall516 will be in trouble.

You don't need fix damage dealer.

Stage 2 you need to attack since the have low HP.

Stage 4 you could get by with a unit with aoe ult(Laboon special good here.) to chip 1 health which will allow you finish all but 1.

Note: Make sure you attack the Elder Seahorse with the unit with the highest combo.

Yui

Just tried the 40 stam version with my Vivi/Laboon team and got destroyed on stage 1, hahaha.
I have no idea how I am supposed to get past those 4 turn 1 guys with their high def.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Just tried the 40 stam version with my Vivi/Laboon team and got destroyed on stage 1, hahaha.
I have no idea how I am supposed to get past those 4 turn 1 guys with their high def.
You gotta get lucky; I got 3 1 turns.

Nibel

Aight, got him :)

Team:
- Vivi (Friend, LV 74)
- LS Zorro (LV 23)
- DJ Sanji (LV 46)
- Mihawk (evolved, LV 60)
- Hina (evolved, LV 56)
- QCK Chopper (LV 27) (crap unit, didn't have any other)

What I did was trying to kill as many enemies as possible in the first round, and then when one was left I could easily stall so long that all specials were filled up.

I think second round was fucking awful. WARNING: the game will auto-lock on a red turtle; if you're comfortable with auto-lock most of the time like I am, you might get destroyed that round because of that. Use lock-on on one of the enemies and kill them all in a single round and you are good to go.

Round 3 can be tricky as well; kill those two pirates with your QCK units otherwise they will demolish you. And then take care of the pinguin.

Round 4 is not even noteworthy since all you gotta do is using DJ Sanji's special.

Et voilá, you arrived at MC. It's a long battle but Mihawk's special cuts a great amount of damage and will certainly help.

The mob stages here are what will make or break your team. Really disgusting shit; not even sure if I'm gonna farm him, lol.

Nibel

Use DJ special on stage 2, as well as 4.

Also congratulations!

I did 30 stam and 40 stam, got two drops. I'm done.

Thanks dude, and congratulations to you as well. :)

Using DJ in stage 2 sure helps, but that stage is so easy that it seems like a waste; take out at least 2 of those dudes, and the last one of them manages to do his spell, then kill him and stall at the turtle.

Really easy fight once you figure everything out. Might do another few runs.

Hana-Bi

I did a Killer 30 stamina run without any problems (no MC drop) but I think I will try the Vivi/Lion team for the first time.

Any successful 40 stamina Killer runs?

RalchAC

I did a Killer 30 stamina run without any problems (no MC drop) but I think I will try the Vivi/Lion team for the first time.

Any successful 40 stamina Killer runs?

I died in 4/5 because autolock. I couldn't stall in the pirate penguin so I didn't have my Sanji cooldown.

And now I don't have any Killer friend left for trying again.

sasari

Laboon/Vivi/Lobsters/Sanji got DESTROYED on 40 for me

I switched to:
70 Lion Song Zoro
Max Arlong
70 Evolved Shanks
70 Evolved Mihawk
Max God Usopp
Friend 83 Vivi

And trounced it with little effort :D

sasari

Having caught up on the thread it was mentioned numerous times, alas I've not read in a little while with work so I lost out on some stam, doesn't bother me muchly, got my Chopper.

Dandte

Doffy is a nightmare. The only farmable team that I saw that can beat 60 stam Doffy is coincidentally a Monster Chopper one:

669953cf85cea01b14fb6965cb14445d.png

You need a max skill Mihawk for that though.

G3/G3
Perona/Mihawk
Alvida/God Usopp

of course nearly everything is maxed but this team can take doffy quite easily.
Edit : aaaaaaah it's too Early in the morning for me, it's nearly the same Team xD

Took 4 runs for Monster Chopper to finally drop on 30 stamina. My stamina refilled after my 2nd run and he finally decided to drop on the 4th. Double Ace is definitely doable but I ran Ace/Jozu just because the next highest Ace on my Friends List was only in the 60s.

I think I'm just going to forgo 40-stamina. I have no LS Zoro and my Princess Vivi is about 30 levels short of being usable. I could go Vivi/Laboon but that sounds like more trouble than it's worth in addition to it not being guaranteed.

pLow7

Was one Hit away from clearing 30-Stamina Chopper with my brokeass Qck Team

Ace 45
AceF 92
Jozu 32
Sanji 42
Kuro 36
GP 42

I missed some hits on earlier Stages, that's why i lost in the end. So if you guys are thinking of trying 2xAce out, go for it, don't think any of you have a worse team than i have :D

Edit: AND REALLY? LITTLE GARDEN DROP2X TODAY? When Chopper launches ??? fuckin hate this game....

Ferga

Takes me 20minutes to clear 40 stam with Lion Song/Vivi

Not that bad, I guess.

I think I'll just farm 40 stam with it instead of taking any chances with my G3 team's orb RNG

Yui

Tried 40 stam again and got the same horrible first stage.
But since I just wanted to get this done I used 1 fruit and everything else was easy.
So, I got my MC and now I'm done with this raid. Way too annoying, to even think about farming him for skill-ups

Majukun

done the 30 with my first account with a g3 team, got it at first try.. probably not gonna care to do the 40 or farm it.. especially since I don't have coby yet
Edit:can someone explain me the basis of a lion Zoro and Vivi team? Laboon vivi takes too much time.. also it's a team for the 30 stamina right?

Dandte

at 40 mc the zombie team doesn't work at all.
done the 30 stamina but didn't got my MC

So how reliable is Lion Song + 72 Vivi for 40 sta?

I just cleared 30 stamina but got no drop. :(
40 stamina is quite easy.
I'm using a
Vivi/zoro
Ace/sanji
Hina/Mihawk team
Team. Every Char around lvl 50 except vivi oc
First stage is a little tricky. You need to choose the right enemy to Beginn with. Also your death blow should be done by zoro or another non Quick unit if you encounter dex enemys. Clear everything till one guy is left and Stall for sanji. The stage with the turtle and 3 Big guys is also a good place to Stall. The Big guys only have 6 hp or so, so no Problem.

Majukun

40 stamina is quite easy.
I'm using a
Vivi/zoro
Ace/sanji
Hina/Mihawk team
Team. Every Char around lvl 50 except vivi oc
First stage is a little tricky. You need to choose the right enemy to Beginn with. Also your death blow should be done by zoro or another non Quick unit if you encounter dex enemys. Clear everything till one guy is left and Stall for sanji. The stage with the turtle and 3 Big guys is also a good place to Stall. The Big guys only have 6 hp or so, so no Problem.
on my secondary account I have the lv 73 Vivi, but don't have ace, my sanji is lv 44 and my hina 34,mihawk is 56..so i suppose stamina 40 is out of the question.. at least it is faster than Laboon team right?

Ferga

So how reliable is Lion Song + 72 Vivi for 40 sta?

I just cleared 30 stamina but got no drop. :(

You need a level 73 Vivi

I clear it just fine with no gems

Round 1: Clear all units but 1. Stall for Diable Sanji CD. (Take high attack units to clear this stage. It's pretty crucial.)
Round 2: Use Sanji special
Round 3: Same thing. Kill pirate penguin + 1 red guy. Leave the other red guy to stall for Sanji.

Round 4: Use Sanji Special

Round 5: Do w/e to kill chopper. I take Mihawk and use his special twice before taking him down.

Edit: And.. I just noticed someone already replied.

Majukun

You need a level 73 Vivi

I clear it just fine with no gems

Round 1: Clear all units but 1. Stall for Diable Sanji CD. (Take high attack units to clear this stage. It's pretty crucial.)
Round 2: Use Sanji special
Round 3: Same thing. Kill pirate penguin + 1 red guy. Leave the other red guy to stall for Sanji.

Round 4: Use Sanji Special

Round 5: Do w/e to kill chopper. I take Mihawk and use his special twice before taking him down.

Edit: And.. I just noticed someone already replied.
no God usopp in this kind of team right?

Top Bottom