• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Hisoka

It's a shame the 2x Pirate EXP doesn't apply to buffed Isles or the bonus Isles. 2x P.EXP + 1/2 STA Isles would have been amazing. As it is now, I'm not 100%, but I'm fairly certain that farming Cobmeppo 30 will provide more P.EXP / STA than any of the 2x Isles.

Isnt 2x exp a worse boni than 1/2 sta?
Because you have more chances to drop smth, more beli, cola...

Isnt 2x exp a worse boni than 1/2 sta?
Because you have more chances to drop smth, more beli, cola...

Since the Coby island event is more xp efficient per stamina point even with the double xp, there isn't much point to them being there unless you can't clear 30 stamina Coby yet and are looking for the fastest way to level.

Dandte

Only a few more runs and coby is max! Robin still at 0
zM6bcty.jpg

Hana-Bi

I saved 10 skill books for Robin and 12 for Coby for their last skill up.

When will the next skill up event be? I have 40 elder turtles for the next super success event and therefore a box of 194/200...

chrono01

So. Yet again gold chest day for 0,5. I need 5 people to play with me. Anyone?
I still need five people too [I'm one with 5 as the sixth digit].

I'm not sure if I have you added to my Friend List or not, though. Did you add yourself to the GAF Google Doc? If so, I probably have you added, as I included everyone there that I could. Also, you're on Android, I assume? If so, I can give you an Postal Code to spoof [I'm on iOS].

Postal Code: T5G 3A6

Just let me know when/if ready. That goes for any other 0/5 users on Android!

I'm not sure if I have you added to my Friend List or not, though. Did you add yourself to the GAF Google Doc? If so, I probably have you added, as I included everyone there that I could. Also, you're on Android, I assume? If so, I can give you an Postal Code to spoof [I'm on iOS].

I'm down for a game. I'll start tapping when you respond.

Yeah. We're friends. I'm ready. Waiting for your signal

Wazzy

Banned
I've been saving my pigs(and hopefully this upcoming FP turtle drop will help with evolving the smaller ones) and currently I have:

6 evolved Purple jeweled porcs
2 evolved Blue porcs
1 evolved Green porc

and then 6 unevolved blue porcs, 2 yellow and three green.

Saving them for the success up so that INT team is ready to go for Garp.

My current team progress:
Towel Nami 61
Evolved Robin 32
Coby V2 52
Broggy 37
Buggy 32

So most of these should be near the 70's after next TT. Pretty happy with my progress especially since I'll still have plenty of time to level them up even more before Garp and if I get more keys that's a bigger bonus.

I also have a bunch of Robin Skillbooks I've been saving so hopefully I get some level ups from her.

chrono01

Haha, and I have one more! Must be an Android user, though. :/

Edit: A few more hours left for those of us 0/5. I still have one more barrel if anyone is interested. [iOS]

Haha, and I have one more! Must be an Android user, though. :/

Edit: A few more hours left for those of us 0/5. I still have one more barrel if anyone is interested. [iOS]

Lucky you, I've broken barrels 3 times ever, with my own accounts.

Edit: I always forget also... Tried on here a few times, but no it was unsuccessful.

Ferga

With the Enel raid coming in tomorrow, I just realised something.

I'm almost clueless on what to do. Global has that safety net where we can just read and get teams ready from the experiences of JP players.

But yeah, just a thought.

Expecting to waste a few dozen stamina points

chrono01

Lucky you, I've broken barrels 3 times ever, with my own accounts.

Edit: I always forget also... Tried on here a few times, but no it was unsuccessful.
Yeah, it seems as though the "barrel-breaking frenzy" has died down quite a bit over the last few weeks. I remember when I used to get all five done in one sitting, now it takes an entire day and, even then, sometimes I'm unable to get all five.

I'm still needing one and, with only a few hours left, it's not looking likely. :(

Top Bottom