• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Man I wish I played on android. Been trying to make some alt accounts to use but I can not for the life of me get a 6 account.

If any of you guys are like me let me know what you are looking for(6th digit wise) and I will start saving them.

On another note(I might have said this already) got two other people to play.

One got Shanks/Marco as free draws.
The other: G3 Luffy/God Ussop.

Android users can use GPS spoofing apps to use with this game's Friend Game that requires friends to be near each other to play.

Anyways, I am pirate level 98 now, and I am trying to make sure I get to the pirate level that has 80+ stamina for Garp farming. I hope I make it to that level in time.
Every odd numbered level reached will give 1 more Stamina, while every even numbered level reached will give 2 more Cost.
Thus, 75 STA (5 Turtle Runs) is achieved at level 111 and 80 STA (2 Raid 40 runs) is achieved at level 121.

I'm agreeing with you this week for a change, 12 runs with 3 elders. ID 3 is cursed by Usopp. :p
ID 3 here too. My week wasn't cursed, but I could have had better drops. I did 17 runs and received 46 Babies, 31 Adults and 8 Elders.

JayHawk crushing people dreams one post at a time lmfao

I fail lol
It looks like we will be gold on Friday.

Damn it. Doesn't look like G3 can clear Garp.

30minute lion song runs... here I come..

2x G3 can do it .... if you have maxed Vista, Robin and some other INT unit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub2NXwfcn4A

G3 teams can't kill Coby because they don't have any damage multiplier, so they need to 1HKO Garp.

G3 + Friend Nami is a much more realistic team:
2e9af9d5a094bfe8631a21078f630753.png

You just need an orb on Nami to kill Coby.

What about non-Robin INT Burst teams? (My current team is Towel Nami, Sergeant Helmeppo, MH5 Krieg, Buggy the Clown, Brogy).

Tried 2x Nami but the damage is too low without Robin. Your best bet is Nami/Krieg/Helmeppo/Coby/Hina with a Gear 3rd friend captain. You'll need a maxed Merry and INT orbs on your 3 INT units:

972,084 x 2 (Hina) + 327,768 = 2,271,936 > 2,100,00

Edit: has a wrong chain multiplier on Helmeppo, slightly better numbers now!

Ferga

2x G3 can do it .... if you have maxed Vista, Robin and some other INT unit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub2NXwfcn4A

G3 teams can't kill Coby because they don't have any damage multiplier, so they need to 1HKO Garp.

G3 + Friend Nami is a much more realistic team:

You just need an orb on Nami to kill Coby.

Yeah... I don't have a robin sadly. I almost have every gacha unit but Robin eludes me.

If Mihawk comes back before Garp, I can level up his special and run a double Mihawk+Vista+Helmeppo.

But for now, Lion song is my only option.

Yeah... I don't have a robin sadly. I almost have every gacha unit but Robin eludes me.

If Mihawk comes back before Garp, I can level up his special and run a double Mihawk+Vista+Helmeppo.

But for now, Lion song is my only option.

If you have the levels and a maxed Merry you could run the same team I suggested to AdawgDaFAB above with Vista instead of Helmeppo. Vista's stats should lower the level cap needed.

Edit:

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
I have the itch... want the next Sugofest. But it's like ~2 weeks away, most likely. Rayleigh will be mine... I can feel it.

Or Coby.

But probably Rayleigh.

Qmzn

Neo Member
Is there a weekly schedule?

https://cyung.github.io/optc/index.html

Also, I read/heard you should aim for the elder turtle first?

As I understand it, the accepted internet consensus is that right after you confirm spending stamina on a stage, every drop you get in a stage is determined in an online transaction with Bandai Namco servers before the first screen of the stage loads. In other words, it doesn't matter what you hit first.

To elaborate, there's reportedly only one possible drop per screen of enemies. A drop is considered either a poster, a chest, or a bag of Beli. The standard story mode chance to get a drop on a particular screen is 50%. Rare enemies (such as a 4* character drop) reduce the chances. Special islands stray from the basic setup, such as Turtle Time, with its 100% poster-only drops.

The justification for this consensus is twofold. First, it has been reported that when one force quits OP:TC and reverts back to the save state at the start of the stage, the same stuff drops no matter how you play. Second, in similar games (such as Puzzle and Dragons), a few players have inspected the data coming from the game servers, and have confirmed that all enemy drop information is sent at the start of a stage.

This assessment fits well with the observations of long-time players of the game, as well as the principle of Occam's razor. Still, I have yet to find comprehensive analysis, as there's few interested in going to the trouble. Digging into network data is prohibited by the EULA of these games as a matter of course, though there are ways to gain a mildly unfair advantage in the process, such as determining whether or not to continue for a potential drop on a 30-stamina raid boss.

All that crap said, when you start trying to farm as many turtles as possible within the time limit, there's not a lot of point to stopping and picking targets. When I started, I was convinced that there might be more than one possible poster per stage, and that prioritizing rare enemies bettered the odds. Now, I just hit the safest option, and I haven't seen any discernible difference in drop quality. Didn't care what I was targeting today, and got 2 Elders in a single stage.

Okay with Mihawk's level doubled & a level 50 buggy on the team I can take down Coby waaay before usopp's turn delay ends.

nice.

edit: And I @#$@#$@# died because I had absolute shit orb luck during my entire encounter with helmeppo & coby, F@CK this shit.

Bad orbs on all my main damagers & absolutely no food for like 4 turns in a row.

edit:

Okay after thinking about it a bit, I would've made it if I arrived at Coby with 400-500 more health. The big issue is that I let that purple crab hit me to stall a bit. I guess next time I play I need to take down that crab immediately, because getting hit by it once + getting bad orbs during Helmeppo puts me below the health barrier I need to take down Coby.

I guess I'll see if that works in 5-6 hours, or however long it takes to get 30 stamina again.

Wazzy

Banned
Used up my keys and now have about 5 evolved pigs, 7 unevolved, 6 elder turtles and 14 teen turtles. I'm wondering if I should use them now or wait till June 9th. The problem is storage for that long plus another TT before it.

Also 2 hours before gold BB ends for me, anyone silver or gold want to go?

Qmzn

Neo Member
The big issue is that I let that purple crab hit me to stall a bit.

Yeah, stalling is really tricky with double Mihawk. Sometimes you need those extra turns the crab's long attack cycle provides, but man, does he hit hard. It's not easy-mode like double Vista, shrugging off hits with 40,000+ HP.

Makes me jealous of those guys with MAX Special Mihawks, that can just jerk off for 17 turns, then cut bosses down with math.

Yeah, stalling is really tricky with double Mihawk. Sometimes you need those extra turns the crab's long attack cycle provides, but man, does he hit hard. It's not easy-mode like double Vista, shrugging off hits with 40,000+ HP.

Makes me jealous of those guys with MAX Special Mihawks, that can just jerk off for 17 turns, then cut bosses down with math.

Oh yeah Id' be stoked to get Vista during the next sugofest. I've already got Nico Robin so I'd be set if I got any of the more powerful int leaders.

Mihawk teams are fairly nice due to allowing a multicolor team though.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Man, Coby + Hina + Robin for a Purple Burst team seems ridiculous. I have them all! Plus Vista and Nami for the damage + boost.

Okay if I just outright annihilate the crab I should be fit to clear the stage with ease.

With the health I got from meats I would've even survived 1 more turn past usopp's turn delay during my last run, nice.

So, absolute best case scenario? We get another Sugofest before Garp, WHILE having an INT rate up, which results in me pulling both Robin and Rayleigh.

It's going to happen. Right? Right!

StMeph

So, absolute best case scenario? We get another Sugofest before Garp, WHILE having an INT rate up, which results in me pulling both Robin and Rayleigh.

It's going to happen. Right? Right!

There's no way they're generous enough to allow for INT rate up during Rayleigh's Sugofest debut.

Dawg

Can someone tell me what GPS app my friend should download?

Does only one person need to DL it? Can he just change the location on the app to my RL location and then connect with me?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Can someone tell me what GPS app my friend should download?

Does only one person need to DL it? Can he just change the location on the app to my RL location and then connect with me?
Just search for Fake GPS on the Google play store. And yes only your friend needs to download it so he can can fake his position to your location.

You get a whopping 0 HP from meat. Units can have negative RCV but the the team RCV can't go below 0.

Ohh ... I guess that means monster chopper and similar units don't really have that many issues on stages where you can't really rely on any form of recovery, just pure damage right?

I was thinking you could get -900 hp if you accidentally ate meat, this is way less of an issue.

Ohh ... I guess that means monster chopper and similar units don't really have that many issues on stages where you can't really rely on any form of recovery, just pure damage right?

I was thinking you could get -900 hp if you accidentally ate meat, this is way less of an issue.

Yeah MC teams are burst teams similar to Marco ones, they don't like pre-emptives and rely on that 9x multiplier to burst down everything before they get hit. The general strategy of a 2x MC team is to have 2 or 3 non STR support units for their specials and HP (MC only reduces the HP of red units) and let the 9x boosts coupled with MC's crazy high ATK (1500 at lvl MAX) burst down everything. His special also helps, he does a random damage between 50k and 200k, which becomes 100k-400k against DEX units so 200k-800k with 2 MCs.

Yeah MC teams are burst teams similar to Marco ones, they don't like pre-emptives and rely on that 9x multiplier to burst down everything before they get hit. The general strategy of a 2x MC team is to have 2 or 3 non STR support units for their specials and HP (MC only reduces the HP of red units) and let the 9x boosts coupled with MC's crazy high ATK (1500 at lvl MAX) burst down everything. His special also helps, he does a random damage between 50k and 200k, which becomes 100k-400k against DEX units so 200k-800k with 2 MCs.

Yeah, I think I'll probably level up Chopper at some point. Is he useful for any upcoming raid bosses?

Also, is Asura Zoro useful for any upcoming stuff? I know Vista gets a lot of hype, but Zoro seems to never get mentioned for anything. I guess because we haven't had any hard QCK stages?

RedBoot

Do Whitebeard + Monster Chopper teams work? I feel like their abilities would work together, letting you get down to 30% health faster.

Yeah, I think I'll probably level up Chopper at some point. Is he useful for any upcoming raid bosses?

2x MC works against 60 stamina Doflamingo. It's still a while before we get him so you might have other options.

Also, is Asura Zoro useful for any upcoming stuff? I know Vista gets a lot of hype, but Zoro seems to never get mentioned for anything. I guess because we haven't had any hard QCK stages?

He's good but our DEX units are so bad right now that you're better off running 2x Mihawk with Zoro sub. The only QCK raid boss right now is also a pathetic Ivankov but God Enel should change that next week.

Do Whitebeard + Monster Chopper teams work? I feel like their abilities would work together, letting you get down to 30% health faster.

Never saw the combo used but I think that WB teams aim for a higher 30% cut not a lower one.

Okay evolved my Helmeppo & got him to level 26 (+1 on his special too)

He might already see use against smoker right, cause smoker locks your captains? Though I should get around and evolve Morgan as well, a red damage reducer with good atk works well against smoker..

RedBoot

Okay evolved my Helmeppo & got him to level 26 (+1 on his special too)

He might already see use against smoker right, cause smoker locks your captains? Though I should get around and evolve Morgan as well, a red damage reducer with good atk works well against smoker..

Yeah, Helmeppo + Morgan (how appropriate) will take care of Smoker's locks. That being said, I don't know how vital it will be to do that, it might be possible to just blast through Smoker and ignore the chains. Morgan should be useful regardless though, since he's one of the better statted Strength units we have now.

Yeah, Helmeppo + Morgan (how appropriate) will take care of Smoker's locks. That being said, I don't know how vital it will be to do that, it might be possible to just blast through Smoker and ignore the chains. Morgan should be useful regardless though, since he's one of the better statted Strength units we have now.

♫~Helmeppo and Morgan, sitting in a tree~ ♫

♫~Wait .. what the fuck is wrong with me~♫

cw_sasuke

Thing is with MX your max HP gets reduces quite a bit - so even on a max lvl team you might only have like 5-6k HP paired with WB, you would need to get below 30% on already reduces HP.

With WB your goal is to to have as much HP as possible on 30% so that you can maybe tank a hit or preemptive without dying. But MC himself would be a good sub for WB team since he prevent healing back above 30% once you are in the zone.

RedBoot

Thing is with MX your max HP gets reduces quite a bit - so even on a max lvl team you might only have like 5-6k HP paired with WB, you would need to get below 30% on already reduces HP.

With WB your goal is to to have as much HP as possible on 30% so that you can maybe tank a hit or preemptive without dying. But MC himself would be a good sub for WB team since he prevent healing back above 30% once you are in the zone.

Ah, okay, I had it in my head that Monster Chopper started you with reduced current HP, as opposed to an actual reduction in your max HP. The Whitebeard ship that's available in the Japanese version actually does the former.

cw_sasuke

Ah, okay, I had it in my head that Monster Chopper started you with reduced current HP, as opposed to an actual reduction in your max HP. The Whitebeard ship that's available in the Japanese version actually does the former.

Yeah if that was the case it would be a great combo - but you can check for yourself with MC teams their max hp is like 3-4K HP xD

Anyone know when we can expect new ships like the Mihawk one ? And how likely is a MIhawk return before Garp ?

DrAg0nBoY

I started playing the japanese version and the whole day I am just rerolling because nothing good drops ...

For you guys who have many accounts and reroll much. Do you wait for both free drops or do you already reroll if the first drop is bad?

Top Bottom