• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

And no box space to store them all! \o/

it's getting to the point where even if we got a new Sugofest I wouldn't even be able to roll. I'd have no room to hold them.

I'd love a box space increase to 3-400. Though once I get a yellow dragon I can pump like 30-40 slots worth of resources into my evolved Coby.

Skill books, yellow turtles, evolver materials.. There's a lot to use on him.

RalchAC

I'd love a box space increase to 3-400. Though once I get a yellow dragon I can pump like 30-40 slots worth of resources into my evolved Coby.

Skill books, yellow turtles, evolver materials.. There's a lot to use on him.

I'd like to wait for a skill up event though. Chances aren't guaranteed in those, but at least the chance is better.

Unless I just get pissed and I decide to dump everything, which may happen if my storage problems continue :p

I have 53 gems though. And we still have Drum before the next Sugofest. I should be able to do >15 summons, which sounds quite nice.

Now I only have to endure the temptation to yolo pull before then and all would be good.

pLow7

I'd like to wait for a skill up event though. Chances aren't guaranteed in those, but at least the chance is better.

Unless I just get pissed and I decide to dump everything, which may happen if my storage problems continue :p

I have 53 gems though. And we still have Drum before the next Sugofest. I should be able to do >15 summons, which sounds quite nice.

Now I only have to endure the temptation to yolo pull before then and all would be good.

I heard there are good Chances to pull a G3 now with STR Rate up...and that Blamenco dude..

RalchAC

As predicted new ENEL Version dropped today.

QCK, with 2,25x damage to Qck and 5x RCV after every Round. Very Op.

How is his recovery? if it's high you could potentially get 4000 hp every turn, which would make STR raid bosses a piece of cake.

pLow7

He has a nice synergy with boa but no vivi replacement

2 books per run? O.O thats insane!

How is his recovery? if it's high you could potentially get 4000 hp every turn, which would make STR raid bosses a piece of cake.

... A pseudo-vivi with a damage modifier? O:

Wow.

according to this, it's at 90 at lvl 1. Could probably go to about 200, which is not High at all. Combine him with Hancock and you've got an nearly uUnstoppable Qck Team.

His Special is 20.000 Fix Damage and Qck Damge 2x for one turn. You loose 90% health too, still pretty nice for a Burst Down.

Dandte

according to this, it's at 90 at lvl 1. Could probably go to about 200, which is not High at all. Combine him with Hancock and you've got an nearly uUnstoppable Qck Team.

His Special is 20.000 Fix Damage and Qck Damge 2x for one turn. You loose 90% health too, still pretty nice for a Burst Down.
Boa ENEL Marco and 3 others, damn now i really want a boa :(

Meh can't edit on mobile Oo

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Seems nice in combination with Killers active skill + Rebecca. Talk about going out with a Bang.

DrAg0nBoY

So tried now the friend game with my 5 emulator alts. The alts got: 2x 3 Keys, 2x 5 Cola and 1 10000 Belli.

I got: 2x 5 Cola and 3x 10000 Belli.

Fml ...

Yep we are Marco buddies, im tapping

It keeps telling me it couldn't locate my friend..

I'm sending you my full street name, maybe something went wrong with the postal code alone.

(If you needed to change it let me know in the thread when we can tap again)

:edit

Phew fiiinally worked. 5x cola lol.

Dandte

It keeps telling me it couldn't locate my friend..

I'm sending you my full street name, maybe something went wrong with the postal code alone.

(If you needed to change it let me know in the thread when we can tap again)

:edit

Phew fiiinally worked. 5x cola lol.

god dammit, i need cola so badly :(

tiddy cola me keys
Neo cola me keys

everytime i need something it disappears :/

RedBoot

Anyone who's farmed for Mr.3: Did you get him in level 11 or 15? Still trying to figure out if it's worth running level 15 or not.

Speaking of which, level 15 apparently has a rare encounter of a Yellow Lobster and a Purple Lobster. Makes for an easy lobster drop on the drop increase day. Though now I have 5 purple lobsters...

Anyone who's farmed for Mr.3: Did you get him in level 11 or 15? Still trying to figure out if it's worth running level 15 or not.

Speaking of which, level 15 apparently has a rare encounter of a Yellow Lobster and a Purple Lobster. Makes for an easy lobster drop on the drop increase day. Though now I have 5 purple lobsters...

Bloody lobsters are part of the reason for my ever shrinking inventory space.

Knowing how rare they are makes me want to hoard them, but I really don't have the necessary space to do that with any rare thing I find anymore.

Hisoka

There can also be a rare encounter with red, green and yellow.
And the last stage has 10x the chance to drop something, the 11th just 7. I know the last costs more stamina, but i prefer it. And yes i didn't drop mr3 toll now xD

Tidd

god dammit, i need cola so badly :(

tiddy cola me keys
Neo cola me keys

everytime i need something it disappears :/

Sry :(

But I believe you don't need Rayleigh. ;)
thank me later for that first try Rayleigh

Time to complain to GAF:
Arlong won't drop on my japanese account and the only way I can farm him is with double Rayleigh because otherwise my team is to weak... ;__;

Dawg

I'm at Loguetown: Chapter 12 [White Hunter]. Final boss hits like a truck. I was doing okay in the rounds before him but his attacks do like 4-5K damage and I only have 10K. This is my current team. Any advice for me? Things I should farm? Units?

CGwg7oZW0AIpcsX.jpg:large

StMeph

Robin's skill-up rate has been utterly demoralizing.

This is my current team. Any advice for me? Things I should farm? Units?

Your team has basically zero synergy with Vista's leader skill. You need more INT units: Broggy, Mr. 3, Buggy, and Don Krieg, probably in that order of priority.

I'm at Loguetown: Chapter 12 [White Hunter]. Final boss hits like a truck. I was doing okay in the rounds before him but his attacks do like 4-5K damage and I only have 10K. This is my current team. Any advice for me? Things I should farm? Units?

Use Golden Pound Usopp and Robin subs, then add Nami and whoever fits within your cost. If it's still not enough with a Vista friend then use a 5* vivi friend (she heals every turn).

Dandte

Sry :(

But I believe you don't need Rayleigh. ;)
thank me later for that first try Rayleigh

Time to complain to GAF:
Arlong won't drop on my japanese account and the only way I can farm him is with double Rayleigh because otherwise my team is to weak... ;__;
i don't Need rayleigh or wb,i dont even want them.too much to level them up! Hmm cant You make a boa quick Team?

Dawg

Robin's skill-up rate has been utterly demoralizing.

Your team has basically zero synergy with Vista's leader skill. You need more INT units: Broggy, Mr. 3, Buggy, and Don Krieg, probably in that order of priority.

Where do I get these? :c

Use Golden Pound Usopp and Robin subs, then add Nami and whoever fits within your cost. If it's still not enough with a Vista friend then use a 5* vivi friend (she heals every turn).

All right. What does sub mean? And what if I don't have Vista/vivi friends? :c

RedBoot

If he's stuck in Loguetown, he can't get Broggy or Mr 3, though. :) But yeah, Buggy and Don Krieg are good INT units that you'll be using for a long time, so go for those (I've found Buggy has a pretty reasonable drop rate, too). Even if you have one of the weaker INT units like Siam or Chu, they'd still work better on that team than the others you have in there right now. Use Ussop in the final spot and find some friends who have Vista, Nami v2, or Buggy as your guest captain.

EDIT: Buggy's in Orange Town, Krieg's in Baratie. You can probably figure out which levels based on the titles.

Dawg

If he's stuck in Loguetown, he can't get Broggy or Mr 3, though. :) But yeah, Buggy and Don Krieg are good INT units that you'll be using for a long time, so go for those (I've found Buggy has a pretty reasonable drop rate, too). Even if you have one of the weaker INT units like Siam or Chu, they'd still work better on that team than the others you have in there right now. Use Ussop in the final spot and find some friends who have Vista, Nami v2, or Buggy as your guest captain.

EDIT: Buggy's in Orange Town, Krieg's in Baratie. You can probably figure out which levels based on the titles.

Vista is your captain, the rest are subs. Check the GAF list for Vista friends, I have Vivi and I can set her as captain if you want.

Thanks. You don't have to change captain yet. I have you already, right? I'm gonna farm Buggy and Krieg for now.

I should also note this account has a lvl 50 Miss All Sunday but the cost is too high to add her atm.

Thanks. You don't have to change captain yet. I have you already, right? I'm gonna farm Buggy and Krieg for now.

I should also note this account has a lvl 50 Miss All Sunday but the cost is too high to add her atm.

Do you have arlong btw?

With Vista & Zoro + arlong you've got the basis for a halfway workable slasher team that actually benefits from Arlong's captain skill.

Yeah I'm "Korial Mads", tell me when you need her (or you can use my lvl 99 Towel Nami). Having INT units is better than having a full team, so remove Luffy+Zoro for Robin (miss all sunday) and replace Chopper with Usopp. Try that team with my Nami and if it doesn't work we'll try Vivi.

Dawg

Do you have arlong btw?

With Vista & Zoro + arlong you've got the basis for a halfway workable slasher team that actually benefits from Arlong's captain skill.

No arlong! :eek:

Yeah I'm "Korial Mads", tell me when you need her (or you can use my lvl 99 Towel Nami). Having INT units is better than having a full team, so remove Luffy+Zoro for Robin (miss all sunday) and replace Chopper with Usopp. Try that team with my Nami and if it doesn't work we'll try Vivi.

I will do this, thanks. I'm also pretty sure I've used your Towel Nami captain before. Her special attack... it's... memorable.

StMeph

If he's stuck in Loguetown, he can't get Broggy or Mr 3, though. :)

Completely didn't even think of that, but you are totally correct.

Vista + Robin is a great core for an INT team. You just need to gain some Pirate XP and fill in the remaining INT spots.

Dawg

This game made me read the manga, start watching the anime AND I'm looking to get the PS4 game in august.

Welp.

Top Bottom