• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Jayhawk

Yeah, it seems as though the "barrel-breaking frenzy" has died down quite a bit over the last few weeks. I remember when I used to get all five done in one sitting, now it takes an entire day and, even then, sometimes I'm unable to get all five.

I'm still needing one and, with only a few hours left, it's not looking likely. :(

Use the subreddit to find your last person!!!!!!!!

My problem is where I live, it's a 3 mile drive to the exit of the neighborhood. Zip code doesn't help me out at all(it's a 4k range correct?), and locations that I could give are right outside/inside the neighborhood.

chrono01

My problem is where I live, it's a 3 mile drive to the exit of the neighborhood. Zip code doesn't help me out at all(it's a 4k range correct?), and locations that I could give are right outside/inside the neighborhood.
I believe it's a 5km range, but don't quote me on that. And yeah, if you're in an isolated area [and don't want to give out your exact Zip/Postal Code], it can be troublesome.

It'd be nice if they simplified the barrels, since you really don't need to team up at the exact same time [since the whole thing is automated].

I believe it's a 5km range, but don't quote me on that. And yeah, if you're in an isolated area [and don't want to give out your exact Zip/Postal Code], it can be troublesome.

It'd be nice if they simplified the barrels, since you really don't need to team up at the exact same time [since the whole thing is automated].

Oh, I've given zip before(77355), and can share a place right outside the neighborhood for anyone interested, but that requires a pm. My digit is 6, and I'll try again in... I think 4 days.

chrono01

Oh, I've given zip before(77355), and can share a place right outside the neighborhood for anyone interested, but that requires a pm. My digit is 6, and I'll try again in... I think 4 days.
If you're on Android and don't mind spoofing my address, I'll barrel break with you even if you're not silver/gold.

Unfortunately I'm on iOS, so I can't use your location. :(

If you're on Android and don't mind spoofing my address, I'll barrel break with you even if you're not silver/gold.

Unfortunately I'm on iOS, so I can't use your location. :(
I'm iOS also, that's most likely my problem. Also not as big as you in the optc scene :)

Edit: i might switch to my android tablet soon, but gotta use gems first.

Edit2; adding GAF dudes from the Google doc(finally)

Icechai does not exist for me.

Also for me to remember, I stopped at #26

chrono01

I'm iOS also, that's most likely my problem. Also not as big as you in the optc scene :)
Haha, well that explains it. Sorry, I'd help you if I could.

There are a few 6-digit users on this forum, and I believe a couple of them are Android users. Hopefully they'll be able to group with you.

Yeah, it seems as though the "barrel-breaking frenzy" has died down quite a bit over the last few weeks. I remember when I used to get all five done in one sitting, now it takes an entire day and, even then, sometimes I'm unable to get all five.

I'm still needing one and, with only a few hours left, it's not looking likely. :(
This is why I used Droid 4X to roll 5 alt accounts matching the same 6th digit. When they are gold, I break with them and then save the password for the next week. So far, I've gotten 51 Keys from it, :D.

This is why I used Droid 4X to roll 5 alt accounts matching the same 6th digit. When they are gold, I break with them and then save the password for the next week. So far, I've gotten 51 Keys from it, :D.

I've been trying to do that, I reroll at least two times a day, but iOS makes me redownload the entire game each try, and it takes forever for me. If anyone has spare accounts with 6th digit 6, I will take them; just pm me!

chrono01

Haha, that's one way to do things.

Last call for a barrel break. You don't need to be gold, silver is fine. Must be on Android, though. [I figure I'll give it one more shot before I give up entirely for the week.]

DrAg0nBoY

Wait, you can do that? Does that mean I can finally start barel breaking? :D

edit: chrono01 we can try if you want. Never done this before. Just tell me your address.

edit2: Oh well that was two hours ago, lol.

Wait, you can do that? Does that mean I can finally start barel breaking? :D

edit: chrono01 we can try if you want. Never done this before. Just tell me your address.

edit2: Oh well that was two hours ago, lol.
Using the emulator (or any rooted phone), it takes less than a minute to reroll (after going through the tutorial once). Thus, what I did was continuously reroll and grab passwords if the 6th digit was the number I wanted. Once I had 5 with the 6th digit I was set.

Whenever they are gold, I go through a rotation of: Load Alt Account 1 on Emu, Barrel Break with my main account (phone), Create and save a new password, Recover Alt Account 2, Repeat. It takes a bit to get set up, but, now, it's a quick and easy 5 gold chests every week. I just have to make sure that I don't forget to do them, otherwise I'll need to reroll again to replace any accounts who's password expires.

Hana-Bi

Using the emulator (or any rooted phone), it takes less than a minute to reroll (after going through the tutorial once). Thus, what I did was continuously reroll and grab passwords if the 6th digit was the number I wanted. Once I had 5 with the 6th digit I was set.

Whenever they are gold, I go through a rotation of: Load Alt Account 1 on Emu, Barrel Break with my main account (phone), Create and save a new password, Recover Alt Account 2, Repeat. It takes a bit to get set up, but, now, it's a quick and easy 5 gold chests every week. I just have to make sure that I don't forget to do them, otherwise I'll need to reroll again to replace any accounts who's password expires.

I think I'll so that too. :) I'm on iOS and thought that I would miss out completely on the barrel breaking stuff...

ah_hia

Or you could be like me and install 4 versions of optc on multiple devices. Never have to worry about missing barrel breaking ever :D

DrAg0nBoY

Or you could be like me and install 4 versions of optc on multiple devices. Never have to worry about missing barrel breaking ever :D

If I would do that, then I would really only play OP. I have a problem as it is now, and I have only two accounts (one global and one japanese).

AGH I died and accidentally pressed to use a gem I'm so fucking pissed off right now

WHY do they ask "ARE YOU SURE" when you click no, but not when you accidentally click yes.

fuck this game so hard.

Dandte

AGH I died and accidentally pressed to use a gem I'm so fucking pissed off right now

WHY do they ask "ARE YOU SURE" when you click no, but not when you accidentally click yes.

fuck this game so hard.
They want to earn money, can't blame them :p but i know the feeling :(

Wazzy

Banned
15 robin skill books saved up

It would suck if I didn't get one skill up, especially when I'm going to try and save them for a skill up event.

It would suck if I didn't get one skill up, especially when I'm going to try and save them for a skill up event.
Skill ups can be super finicky. I saved up 14 Mihawk dupes for the Skill Up event and only got 1 Skill Up out of them, >_<.

Dandte

I've been farming cobymeppo 24/7 since it launched, only got 11 books which turned Into 0 skillups. Coby on the other Hand is maxed using 13 books... Rng sucks

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I have both plastic surgery shot and hot rock stew sanji. Hot rock stew is 34/50, pss is 35/35. Not sure which one I should evolve ;_;

chrono01

I've been farming cobymeppo 24/7 since it launched, only got 11 books which turned Into 0 skillups. Coby on the other Hand is maxed using 13 books... Rng sucks
Coby V1 or V2?

If it's V2, that's not bad at all, he's a valuable unit.

If it's V1...I'm so sorry. -_-

How do you give the skill books? One per one or are you going with 5 at the same time?
It doesn't really matter, as the chance of a skill-up is per individual book. I do five at a time since it's cheaper and I like seeing multiple skill-up's within the same feeding.

Wazzy

Banned
Skill ups can be super finicky. I saved up 14 Mihawk dupes for the Skill Up event and only got 1 Skill Up out of them, >_<.

urghhhhh y'all making me want to use mine now lol maybe I'll try a couple and see what happens

Xcution

Good day. Almost maxed WB that exp beast.

CD64C73B-EE13-4AA6-BCDD-F28CD47E5F84_zpsyqpfqrhl.jpg

RedBoot

Wow, only 13 books for max Coby v2?

I used over 50 books and he is still not maxed...

I've probably used close to 13 with no levels at all. :(

I've used 18 books on Coby v1 and only gotten 1 level (not that he's any good, but still).

Meanwhile, I have Helmeppo v2 at level 4 or 5 with probably 15 books or so. Whatevs. :p

Dandte

Congrats! Skillbooks well-spent.

Wow, V2 is a great unit, and is useful in many different applications. Congrats to you, as well.

Wow, only 13 books for max Coby v2?

I used over 50 books and he is still not maxed...
Thanks! I got twice a super success and with it a double and triple skill up :D guess i was just lucky with the Rest.
But i would be more happier with robin book drops :(

Hana-Bi

Thanks! I got twice a super success and with it a double and triple skill up :D guess i was just lucky with the Rest.
But i would be more happier with robin book drops :(

Thanks to you I did some yolo skill ups and ended up with max skill Robin and Coby. :)

Ferga

Enel raid is live on JP.

Let's hope drop rates in 30 stam are nice to me

Edit; oh god, he hurts.

And I lost.

Hahaha

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Spent literally every Stam today farming half-stam Laboon with no drop.

That's four straight days of Story character farming with no luck - Mr. 3, Alvida, and Laboon.

It's trying my patience -_-

Top Bottom