• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

depends on your sub captain and subs, but yes. pretty good btw.

okay, i have a towel nami team that i could run with Robin, Krieg, buggy & Da GAWD Usopp but i think he's useless for this raid boss. correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm not sure with their lvls are high enough

Yeah you can beat him even with crabs if you know how to handle the mob stages https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LEuvm5V0Yk
Uggggggggg! That's gonna be a LONG fight for me :(.

I'm trying to work on my INT team, but lack of Robin is holding me back bigtime (Broggy also refuses to drop for me). My current, useful, units are:
- Towel Nami 5* lvl 72
- Helmeppo 4* lvl 75
- Don Krieg 4* lvl 55
- Buggy 4* lvl 59
- Coby v2 4* lvl 57
- Hina 4* lvl 51
- G3 Luffy 5* lvl 63
- Mihawk 5* lvl 65
- Arlong 4* lvl 70
- Zoro 5* lvl 50
- Smoker 3* lvl 36
- Alvida 4* lvl 25
- Laboon 3* lvl 5
- Hammer Usopp 4* lvl MAX

Edit:
Also, my Merry is 9/10. DAMN YOU USOPP!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
If I'm not mistaken you have a maxed Merry and a Vista in the 80s:

Use smoker for the first 3 turns, Alvida for the 4th and tank the 5th hit (then he starts spamming 10k cannon balls). If you can survive for that long and you don't get too many yellow orbs you should be fine.

If you try building that team how much total HP do you have? Oh and you'll need Smoker's SLv to be at least 6 (17 turns).

Thanks really appreciated, i just tried that setup:

quickmemo_2015-06-14-her9b.png

Right now i have
max lvl Mihawk friend, my lvl 69 Mihawk
lvl 87 Vista, lvl 58 Helmeppo
lvl 48 Alvida, lvl 53 Smoker

I could still lvl up my Mihawk and Helmeppo a bit. Getting Smoker to slv 6 should be possible during the skill up events.

Hmm..i think it will depend in how many Mihawk max friends i will have available.

@AdawgDaFAB: Yeah I don't see a way to beat him with no revives there (no robin, no vista, no max merry, no max special mihawk ...). The debuff protector and no 30 stam just make him so much harder.

If you rather use a few gems than go through an hour long fight, your options are:

• G3 captain, Nami, Helmeppo, Hina, Coby and MAX Nami friend: Use this team if you're confident with your perfects. Assuming you lock at least 2 INT orbs (and hit with the 3 INT units last) you'll need about 7 turns.
  • Nami captain, Buggy, BP Chopper (free chopper for beating Drum Island), Coby and Hina (or Krieg): If you're too scared of using G3, this is a more forgiving option but it'll cost you about 4 extra turns.
You'll be able to attack him 6 times before dying for the 3nd time, so that's 3 gems. Afterwards, he'll start spamming 10k so you'll need to revive every turn or two (the G3 team might have over 10k HP).

So basically 3-4 gems with G3 (at the price of having to only hit perfects) or 7+ for Nami.

@Sasuke: Yeah the HP is high enough, you can stall correctly and get 5 turns, a couple meat orbs and you get your 6th turn.

Niwa

Can I beat Garp with this Team?

Vista 5* 60
Buggy 3* 35
Chopper Brain Point 4* 40
Basil Hawkins 5* 25
God Usopp 40
Baratie

I've got these other characters aswell:
2015-06-1500.20.30kko0h.png

Yeah Baratie is a big no, even x1.2 Merry isn't enough for most teams. Forget Baratie and start leveling your Merry.

Use your Lion Song Zoro with a lvl 72 Vivi friend and Mihawk/Alvida/Vista/Hawkins. Use Alvida's special before Garp does his 4th attack.

Verelios

Yeeeeeesssssss

Spent a whole day yesterday farming Broggy and Dorry In 2X drop with no luck. Just opened the app for a YOLO run after getting 1 mill beli, 11 stamina left, Dorry Get!

Now to start getting ready for Garp!

Can I actually use Vivi to beat Garp? I don't think I have any Lion Song Zolo friends...I do have one Laboon friend though.

Wazzy

Banned
Gonna farm beli so that I can be prepared to put turtles into my Robin and Nami. If I can max them before Garp I'll feel a lot more confident.

Xcution

Fellow gaffers does anyone know if there wont be a turtle time on Monday since there is the promo about three days of turtles. The main global page has no times for Monday.

Any help is awesome.

chrono01

Japan gets an update which reduces the stamina refill rate to 1 every 5 min and Box space Upgrade to 600.
WE NEED THIS!

I'm guessing it'll be several months before we get it, though. :(

Edit:

2.1 coming June 17th [Tuesday] at 12AM PST. Also, Drum Island.

Please come with a Member Box capacity increase...

RalchAC

Some awesome news for Japan in the last OPTC blog entry. It's crazy the amount of content you can find in the JP version, considering the have new 14 days events, re-runs of the old ones, more Turtle Times and a lot of other stuff. Players would be able to do more stuff right now.

We're probably quite far from getting those 5 minutes runs. And TBH I dunno if I want them right now. Not as much content as in JP, they probably think we may get tired of the game if we suddenly started farming Smoker twice as much as we do right now lol.

Once we start getting re-runs of old events in the way JP does, different colored Turtle Times, re-runs of old raid bosses and the pool of story islands increases (as will do the amount of story-based farmable units) we'll probably get more interesting stuff.

Hopefully they won't touch drop rates now that they're reducing the stamina cooldown lol.

Dandte

I like how the Be a New You Event now reminds us that for the
"Skill LV Rate up"
Individual results may vary.

The Winterize your Crew had no reminder.
Thanks Bamco.

Hisoka

Yeah got too excited for a second there. lol

Red on Wednesday, blue on Friday and green on Sunday. This is basically just 3 free gems.

Wow, what a boomer.

Maxed my Broggy now. I'm confident, that i'll pull Robin and will've no problems with Garupu.
100+ gems, please robin xD

Where you do find your turtle time? On my computer, the times on the blog are not updated, and the site they said they were moving to is not working right now. I'ma 4 so I'm looking to see my time.

RalchAC

So I've leveled up my Helmeppo to 70 and my Buggy to 68. But a Slasher team wouldn't work without Vista and I don't have the units for a INT burst team.

Killer wouldn't work, right?

Unless I get something really good in Sugofest I dunno what to do T.T

Dandte

Btw If we get the second novae batch before garp there is also a chance of building a double xdrake team.

Same captain skill as whitebeard but only for int units. With Nico coby and the food providers we would have an int team burst team that doesn't rely on max merry.
Or am i missing something?

Dandte

12 runs - 1 wasted Gem thx to Tiddy and Hisoka

5 elder
40 Babys

Not only that ID 3 still fucks with me me everytime (Granting me with Max Merry was only to give me a gleam of hope too crush me using turtle time), Tiddy and Hisoka also decided to fuck up my perfects. I met an elder turtle on stage 1. I was in perfect time. 10 min left, already did 10 runs each 2 mins, so i could easily gem and do another 5 rounds, but nope. Because of incoming line messages i missed my tapping got hit by the elder which caused two useless captain, also nor orb luck so food it took me 6 min to finish that run. I wasn't even able to cancel line notifications because i got spammed with messages.

Ith i'm so angry right now.
I don't know where you are but i swear i will find you and

Edit: Thx to Korial i do have a second turtle time. Nonetheless Salty Dandte is salty

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I got 14 elders and a bunch of teens. Not bad! Got Nami to 82 and Vista to 70. Hope I'll be able to get Nami close to MAX tonight, if my elder luck holds up. Then I should probably focus on Vista instead of Robin (She's also at 70).

I'm also ID 3. I'm extremely lucky at this game. I think there are ID 3 conduits who steal all the other ID3's luck. I thank each and every one of your misfortunes.

Bwahaha.

The maintenance is tomorrow right? The message says that it starts on June 16 at 20:00 PST.

Anyways, had a great turtle time (the best ever, maybe?), got 12 elders and 26 teens from 15 runs. Could've done more runs if I didn't have to empty my box twice (leveled up and only got to do 1 run from that stamina bar :/).

Hisoka

12 runs - 1 wasted Gem thx to Tiddy and Hisoka

5 elder
40 Babys

Not only that ID 3 still fucks with me me everytime (Granting me with Max Merry was only to give me a gleam of hope too crush me using turtle time), Tiddy and Hisoka also decided to fuck up my perfects. I met an elder turtle on stage 1. I was in perfect time. 10 min left, already did 10 runs each 2 mins, so i could easily gem and do another 5 rounds, but nope. Because of incoming line messages i missed my tapping got hit by the elder which caused two useless captain, also nor orb luck so food it took me 6 min to finish that run. I wasn't even able to cancel line notifications because i got spammed with messages.

Ith i'm so angry right now.
I don't know where you are but i swear i will find you and

Edit: Thx to Korial i do have a second turtle time. Nonetheless Salty Dandte is salty

*sob* *sob* *sob*
Thanks for the credits. It always makes me very happy.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Jesus christ I got preoccupied cleaning my apartment and missed turtle time #2

Fuck
Mai
Laifu

Qmzn

Neo Member
Damn, I thought I could kill Garp with Double Vista and no Robin. Crunched the numbers today, not even close to hitting the 2.1 million mark.

Guess I'm Vivi/Laboon-ing it. Lame.

Xcution

So does anyone know if you can Luffy G3 Garp?

I have all maxed:
G3
Arlong
Whitebeard
God usopp
Alvida

What teams are being used?

Top Bottom