• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Dandte

The struggle is over!
7cOp5aB.jpg

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Smoker on expert drops a treasure chest like 99% of the time... Are lower stages better to get the Smoker Unit drop?

chrono01

We all know why they put this INT rate up back just before Garp :D
Best scenario, Rayleigh Sugo before Garp and during this INT Rate up.
or at lease WB sugo during this event and before Garp.
According to keikaku.

Translator Note: "Keikaku" means "Plan".

New events announced at a weird time:

• Manuals from FP recruit, including G3 and Dial Usopp (will be in the next fortnight anyway ...)
  • Turtle Time for a week, not purple!
  • 2x drop in Drum Island
  • 2x Skill Up: 22nd-29th (might be the Garp week, OMG +___+ )
Nice! Another 2x Skill-Up event? I'm glad I saved my Coby V2 books. Here's hoping for some luck, I have like 30 of them...

They spelled launch wrong in the Garp announcement. I demand 10 rainbow gems, thank you.
WE NEED COMPENSATION!

Darn it, no Broggy in 7 runs.
Same here. No luck, I tell ya!

SO .. when's the box up event, huh?!
Namco Bandai - "Never."

Personally, I'm hoping we'll get it along with 2.1.

The struggle is over!
Congrats! I'm still stuck at the final level. ;_;

Smoker on expert drops a treasure chest like 99% of the time... Are lower stages better to get the Smoker Unit drop?
That's been my experience too.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I've been crushing Smoker with G3 team, Arlong, Mihawk, GOD, and Marine Helmeppo for chain break. Pretty easy as long as you nail your perfects.

I'm really pissed I used most of my friend points for turtles instead of the skill books that are coming up. That and not saving my Nico Robin books.

Good events in the next few weeks.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
DQJTiHk.jpg

Garp team with Maxed Merry, max skills on everybody but Vista and Robin. Robin has skill level 4, so not terrible. If I get a purple turtle time this week, the focus will be on Vista.

Qmzn

Neo Member
Anyone done this FP manual thing in the JP version? I see they're showing manuals from the Tsuru fortnight, but also Nico Robin, which makes the drop pool pretty vague.

Gosh, I hope there's Coby skill books!

Dandte

Nice, congrats! Even less excuses for you now (well, you can always use the "ID 3 is jinxed" one).
hehehe, thanks, now i will face Garp like a man...nothing is manlier than send the girls to the battlefield. But trust me, this was only a gleam of hope, it won't take long until i will fall back in despair because ID 3 jinxed!
According to keikaku.
Congrats! I'm still stuck at the final level. ;_;
That's been my experience too.
160+ wasted stamina, no Broggy. ;_;
Chrono right now

You can do it, i will pray to god usopp for you.

chrono01

Chrono right now

You can do it, i will pray to god usopp for you.
That's...pretty accurate actually.

Still, there's a bit of time left in the day! I could still be successful. ...Maybe. ...Probably not.

But there's always God Usopp, as you said. I think I have a few more Cola to offer to him as a gift.

[He'll take it anyway.]

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Last week I got literally 0 story drops, despite spending all my Stam on farming. This week I nabbed Laboon, Vivi, and Alvida, and that's with me spending a good amount of Stam on Smoker's fortnite. I guess it all balances out.

The spreadsheet of essential story characters I need to farm is actually... complete. Feels weird. I can now move on to B-tier characters like Fire Pearl and Dory.

I actually kinda don't know what to do with myself. I didn't expect my character box to catch up to the pack so quickly since I started playing so late. It's true pretty much all of these characters are unevolved and under-leveled (I need to evolve Law, Uroque, Smoker, Vivi, Alvida, and Monster Chopper for starters), but with Turtle Time only dropping one day a week that's pretty much out of my hands.

Kumo

Congrats!

I still need him. ;_;

Thanks! You'll get him too eventually if you try every week. It's only a matter of time. ^_^

One thing that helps me when I'm farming is to just accept the fact that I'm going to use all my stam (or at least 1 bar's worth) for the day and if I happen to get him in the middle of it, then great. If not, well the stamina wasn't used for nothing since Broggy is worth it. It also helps now that Smoker's fortnight isn't all that great.

chrono01

Thanks! You'll get him too eventually if you try every week. It's only a matter of time. ^_^

One thing that helps me when I'm farming is to just accept the fact that I'm going to use all my stam (or at least 1 bar's worth) for the day and if I happen to get him in the middle of it, then great. If not, well the stamina wasn't used for nothing since Broggy is worth it. It also helps now that Smoker's fortnight isn't all that great.
Thanks, I still remain hopeful.

I agree about Smoker's Island being boring, though. It'd be better if Smoker himself dropped more frequently [so you can skill him up], but 90% of the time you get a skillbook and, honestly speaking, none of them are that great. I definitely don't feel guilty about spending my stamina on Broggy.

Wazzy

Banned
Yeah I'm kind of tired of Smokers event. I'm also now more worried about getting my team ready for Garp though the TT's will help out quite a bit. I'll try and max Robin and Nami and hopefully evolve Hina and get her levels up.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
If you are tired of Smoker - 1/2 stamina would be a good reason to farm gold this weekend.....well if you need it.

YES! Finally!!!

After weeks of trying, I finally got him. :D

Nice, congrats !!

The painful thing about the low Smoker drop rate is that he's one of the characters where I legitimately want to level his special into useful-territory. :|

Dandte

someone on reddit posted this

So I just finished an INT run on Smoker with a Vista/V2 Nami captain set. its possible to beat smoker with an INT team (although long). However the interesting bit about this is I used Krieg's special to see about getting some poison damage on smoker. it healed smoker instead. TIL.

seems kinda weird.

someone on reddit posted this

seems kinda weird.

We discussed this yesterday in the reddit chat yesterday. Krieg's poison does pathetic damage (200-300) so you can't even notice any changes in Smoker's health bar. The poison damage's color however is the same as the poisoned unit's type. He probably saw a green number and assumed it was healing. You can try it if you want, if it says 300 then it's damage and if it's +300 then it's healing.

Nice. You're on Android, right? If so, would you mind entering the below Postal Code [I'm on iOS so I can't easily spoof my GPS location]?

T5G 3A6

We're already Friends, so we're covered there.

Okay lemme enter that, sorry was reading smash news.

edit: okay spoofing, just say ready and I'll start tappin.

Top Bottom