• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Jayhawk

HaJdkqH.jpg

Just a little more time to get my Garp team even stronger. I will have to get used to the perfect timings of Hina -> Coby v2 -> Luffy G3 opener. If only I could get this last Going Merry upgrade before Garp...

Tomorrow is barrel event day, so maybe I'll get lucky cola.

Uggggggggggg. Today's turtle runs sucked. First I only got 7 runs, each times for Turtles and barely got any good drops from it. Then, to make things even worse, I had enough STA to do a Smoker 30 right afterwards and accidentally went in with my Marine team >_<.

Jayhawk

Hmm, I guess I won't roll this Sugofest. No imminent desire or need for Blamenco, Jozu, Marco, v2 Zoro, v2 Sanji, or v2 Usopp. It looks like I'll be able to use a bunch of these gems on Garp farming instead,

chrono01

It's a trap, there's a Sogeking rate up! :p

Double rate up (color+sugo) for Vista, Nami and Robin, Bandai knows how to make easy profits.
Well, it looks like I'll be getting multiple Sogeking. >_<

However, the double rate-up for Vista and Robin is great, since I need both. I already have Nami, so let's hope I avoid her. I probably won't.

As for the other Whitebeard Pirates, it'd be great if I could get Marco, Blamenco, or Jozu. Shanks would also be great.

I have 161 Rainbow Gems, so I might as well try a few times. I'm really tempted to go all-out for Robin, but I'm afraid of what that might cost me...

chrono01

You will get her Chrono!
As for me i will be farming broggy the next two weeks, the only missing Part :/

Although it really bothers me that robin is only skill Level 2
Thanks man, that's the hope!

Also, I'm still farming Broggy. Good time too, 0.5x Stamina for Little Island just hit!

Qmzn

Neo Member
Well, at least the is-Rayleigh-next mystery is dispelled. Might try a couple pulls for Robin, but without a maxed Merry, a reliable 2x Vista Garp farming team would still be out of my reach.

At least crappy Sogeking pulls can be saved for the Special x2 event around the corner.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
So... What a crappy Sugofest. I literally have all of the special characters in that batch except for Blamenco.

Also I'm number 3 today if anyone wants to tap.

RalchAC

Usopp v2 isn't even boosted, just Sogeking and Golden Pound.

So just Izo. That doesn't make my situation better considering I've played for 115 days or so lol.

The 6 unevolved Kuros and the 4 unevolved Tashigis I've pulled haunt me when I sleep. I swear. Every new day I live is a new chance to pull another Kuro!

That has to be an error. I can't see them making all Strawhat V2 available, but not Usopp. It doesn't make sense.

Last sugo had v2 strawhats but not Usopp (or Sanji). :p

Also the 1 year JP sugo had v1 Usopp and vivi rate up so it's nothing new, just some bad rate ups to make pulling more ... fun?

Omg first i get a new nier and then this

Is it better to farm johnny yosaku or guimon?

Congrats! I had better luck with Johnny, even though it's still bad, about 1 johnny per 10 runs (don't farm him outside 2x drop ...). The sill up rate is also bad, got 2 skill ups with ~25 Johnnys so I'd save them for next week's skill up event.

Top Bottom