• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Verelios

What app are you guys using to BB? Figured I should get in on it since Im in need of some Cola. Ussop has wasted 81 colas on this upgrade...damn you!!

The theme of the FP books is clearly "Strawhat Pirates". Nothing too fancy though, as expected:

VFcOe41.jpg
qGT8nTM.jpg

Omg first i get a new nier and then this
Woot! Me too. *High-Five*

I basically had the same reaction as this when NieR 2's trailer started. I've been in a state of bliss all day because of it. Then, literately 2 minutes before the servers went down for maintenance, I got Broggy to drop! Today was an amazing day. \o/

chrono01

I didn't get a Broggy.
Me either. All Stamina spent today [including a rank-up and stamina refresh], and no Broggy. Feels bad.

Plenty of Cola, though.

The theme of the FP books is clearly "Strawhat Pirates". Nothing too fancy though, as expected:
I'm saving my pulls for next week [skill-up event!] when I can free up some space by using the skillbooks already in my inventory. I'm not going to lie though, this isn't promising.

WHERE'S MY PROMISED G3 LUFFY SKILLBOOKS!?

Dandte

Woot! Me too. *High-Five*

I've been in a state of bliss all day because of it. Then, literately 2 minutes before the servers went down for maintenance, I got Broggy to drop! Today was an amazing day. o/
Yay *high five* congrats, and for the nier reaction
Me either. All Stamina spent today [including a rank-up and stamina refresh], and no Broggy. Feels bad.

*pat* *pat* *pat* let me comfort you

DrAg0nBoY

Is the new version out already? Any idea where to get the apk (the link in the OP still has the old version)?

edit: Got it working with Qoo App.

chrono01

Confirmed, NO MEMBER BOX INCREASE!

...What the hell, Namco Bandai? Do you not want people to spend their Rainbow Gems? The last couple of weeks [the last week especially], it's been frustrating needing to sell/clear out my box after every run. I had hopes that we would get an increase in the number we could hold with 2.1. I mean, the character list in-game keeps growing and the Japanese version had it before 2.1, so surely we would get it at this point in time, right? Nope!

I refuse to sell/fuse important materials to make room. I have skillbooks from the Coby event that I'm saving for the skill-up event, and multiple Lobster that I farmed [by using Rainbow Gems] a few weeks back. The same goes for important to get evolution materials [Elder Seahorse, Crystal Penguin, etc.].

If I can't pull in the Sugofest, then I can't pull in the Sugofest. Someone on Reddit actually mentioned that the character count right now is actually over 200. So if you're trying hard for all of the units, and pulling at the gatcha every chance you can get, you're in for some troubled times...

I seriously can't understand why NB hasn't increased the member box limit yet. Could it be a server-related thing? I refuse to believe that they simply haven't acknowledged the importance of it, not with people flooding their Facebook [and similar social media] with pleas to let us hold more.

how much experience does penguin long beach give again?

I've got 1918 exp until I level + 45 stamina left, so I wanna do a small 10-15 sta stage before a smoker run, so need a stage with less than 1900 exp.

RalchAC

I got the Secret Elder on the first stage. 3 Small Turtles and then an Elder again.

I hate the fact that the different colored Guerrilla Turtles are limited to one run... Now I don't know where to dump my new booster stuff (2 Red Elders, 1 Purple Elder, 1 Red Pig)

My Monster Chopper is unevolved and at level 50. I could feed him. Or just wait and see what I pull during Sugofest.
___

I don't think I'll be able to farm Garp in the end. I've just used that damage table using a couple of teams (2x Mihawk and G3+Buggy) and neither is good enough to farm that sucker.

Well, at least I have Mr2, Ussop v2 and Cobby, so even if my Garp isn't as good I should be able to do some cool burst damage to the next boss teaming a max leveled friend Garp with my characters.

Unless I have an insane good luck next Sugofest, I mean...

qazqaNii

Woo new patch, got like 3 nico robin books in 20 pulls and some other shit like lion zoro etc.

Managed also to get 2x red elder turtles \o/

Looks like Drum Island will be half stamina on mondays.. Which sucks because of turtle time.

Majukun

the missions have no time limit right?

some of them are kinda impossible..like the 50 combo on higuma thingy..what exactly can make that much combo without kiling him first?

no one has a safe apk site where i can download the 2.1.0?i need it for the secondary account on oneplus one

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

some of them are kinda impossible..like the 50 combo on higuma thingy..what exactly can make that much combo without kiling him first?

no one has a safe apk site where i can download the 2.1.0?i need it for the secondary account on oneplus one
Mighty wanna use penguins for the +50 combos.

Just use low level/low attack units. The combo is cumulative, so you can do a few turns before killing him.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I got a Golden Pound Usopp and 3 G3 Books on 12 pulls. Kinda cool. I got an Elder Turtle during my red turtle time. I need more character slots!

RalchAC

I was planning on doing the missions during a 0.5 stamina island. But most are so easy and so cheap that I've done most of them with the 20 stamina I had left after I did my Smoker runs.

I think I need to do the Beli quest (will wait for Beli x2), the Seahorse one (will wait for 2x Drop) and the Momo one, but I don't know if I want to farm him... I'm already suffering with Mr3...

chrono01

Guys guys guys guys guys!

Going Merry upgraded to level 8!

Now I just need 20242354 more Cola to get it to MAX level!
Congrats! I just wasted 9 x 3 Cola on the final upgrade. Three fails. I thought saving them up and doing multiple upgrades in a single sitting would be better, but it isn't. It's frustrating enough to fail one upgrade, but three in a row? I'm devastated.

Oh! Any Android Silver/Gold users want to barrel break? Digits 0/5 are Gold today. I'll be around for 30 minutes so just let me know.

Postal Code - T5G 3A6

Edit: Never mind, I'm an idiot. We're Gold tomorrow. >_<

RalchAC

Congrats! I just wasted 9 x 3 Cola on the final upgrade. Three fails. I thought saving them up and doing multiple upgrades in a single sitting would be better, but it isn't. It's frustrating enough to fail one upgrade, but three in a row? I'm devastated.

Oh! Any Android Silver/Gold users want to barrel break? Digits 0/5 are Gold today. I'll be around for 30 minutes so just let me know.

Postal Code - T5G 3A6

Oh, we're gold today? I'm 5 so we can tap if you want.

I'm not a patient guy, so I don't want to save them up when failing doesn't seem to increase the odds of a success. So if I can try an upgrade, I just do it.

chrono01

Oh, we're gold today? I'm 5 so we can tap if you want.

I'm not a patient guy, so I don't want to save them up when failing doesn't seem to increase the odds of a success. So if I can try an upgrade, I just do it.
We should be. I'll double check again to see.

And yeah, I'm definitely going to try an upgrade as soon as I can from now on. No point in building the hype, not when Usopp ruins things.

Edit - Never mind, we're Silver today. Tomorrow it is!

RalchAC

We should be. I'll double check again to see.

And yeah, I'm definitely going to try an upgrade as soon as I can from now on. No point in building the hype, not when Usopp ruins things.

Edit - Never mind, we're Silver today. Tomorrow it is!

Perfect! Tomorrow it is.

Edit: Fuck!

qLeU9j4.jpg

Xcution

Woohoo...got 2 red elder, 2 teen and 1 small.

I am however disappointed at no box increase this is getting ridiculous. What are these people doing?

Xcution

lolz

Anyone finish the missions yet? I've just got the MooMoo and 2,000 gold one left now. Probably wait to farm MooMoo when there is either double rate or 1/2 exp.

CloggerBro what mission you talking about. I just got off work and a bit confused LOL. Is this for global?

Edit: I see it now! lol

RedBoot

Loving the chilled-out groove that Drum has as its BGM.

Got a Lapin to drop, though I can't imagine that's too hard to do with Stage 3's setup.

chrono01

Those feels in the Drum Island story missions. The music isn't helping things.

God, Water 7/Enies Lobby is going to destroy me. I barely survived Nami.

Top Bottom