• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

Man, I'm terrible at this barrel meeting thing.

I still have 1 try left. If anybody still hasn't 5 I'll do it. I've had a not so good evening and I needed to take a shower and relax a little. Sorry bros!

chrono01

Man, I'm terrible at this barrel meeting thing.

I still have 1 try left. If anybody still hasn't 5 I'll do it. I've had a not so good evening and I needed to take a shower and relax a little. Sorry bros!
I'm still up for it, just let me know when you're ready. No hurry. [T5G 3A6]

chrono01

Beli T.T

Man, giving just 10k is terrible. They should up it to 100k Beli in order to not make it feel so useless.
Damn. :(

Yeah, either remove 10k from gold chests or increase it [to at least 50k, although 100k would be better]. 10k is so minor, and receiving that instead of Keys/Cola is frustrating. Honestly, I'd probably take the Friend Points over the Beli. It's the worst thing you can get, considering how easy it is to farm 10k. :/

Jayhawk

I got a Log Zoro as one of my yolo pulls on my JP account today. Too bad I don't spend any time on that account. My pirate level on that account is not high enough to make good use of Hancock, Jinbei, and Log Zoro.

chrono01

Another two failed Merry upgrades. At this point I really don't want to spend any cola. Usopp will drink them all...
I know the feeling. :/

I tried to manage my character box as much as I can and, assuming I don't pull any silver duplicate units that I'll fuse away, I can recruit six times tonight [thanks to being at 194/200]. I'm really trying for Robin, although a Vista too would be nice [I already have Towel Nami]. Of course, Whitebeard would be great, but I'm not getting my hopes up on that one.

Of all characters I could pull, the one I probably need the most would be Vista. As it stands the only good gacha units I have are Ace (who I started with), G3 Luffy, and Shanks which is kinda depressing considering all the pulls I've done. I have none of these magical INT units people keep flaunting about.

As it stands, here is my Garp team:
P1Kq8Pt.jpg

There's a couple things I need for this to be able work:

1. At least one max cooldown Mihawk. As much as I want to believe Mihawk will return before Garp, I'm incredibly doubtful that it will happen, especially during a skill up event. But a man can dream can't he? As nice as a double Mihawk special would be, it doesn't look like it'll happen so I'll have to settle for one. So.... how you doin' Korial?

2. A low as possible cooldown for Smoker. Ideally it should be at 17 to match Mihawk. Right now it's at 21 and I'm sitting on 13 Smokers in my inventory. Whether or not that will be enough who knows.

3. Not mandatory but a 1.5x Merry would be incredibly helpful but Usopp doesn't want anyone to have nice things so I'll probably have to do without.

4. VISTA! Without Vista it might be a gamble as to whether or not I can do it without using a gem. I would need to average 245k damage over 6 turns. Granted Mr. 3 technically has 60 more ATK than Buggy but I already had an evolved Buggy and no Mr. 3. Buggy does have the benefit of converting meat orbs if that counts for anything.

chrono01

Hmm, I only have 29 gems... To pull or not to pull...
It depends on whether you need INT units or not [such as Towel Nami, Robin, Vista, etc.]. If you do, this is probably the best time to pull, with their supposed double...double rate up.

Also, Sugofest now live! I'm going to recruit in a bit. I'll start with five, and then see how things go from there.

Xcution

It depends on whether you need INT units or not [such as Towel Nami, Robin, Vista, etc.]. If you do, this is probably the best time to pull, with their supposed double...double rate up.

Also, Sugofest now live! I'm going to recruit in a bit. I'll start with five, and then see how things go from there.

You need to post what you pulled. Don't get caught in the, just one more pull things and keep going lol

Also, am I the only ready to throw down a shit ton of Gems for some damn slots. I mean srsly :(

chrono01

You need to post what you pulled. Don't get caught in the, just one more pull things and keep going lol

Also, am I the only ready to throw down a shit ton of Gems for some damn slots. I mean srsly :(
Will do. I've been pretty good restricting myself to five pulls each Sugofest, but I might bump it up to ten this time [with the INT rate-up]. No more than that though, I still need to save for Rayleigh.

Granted I have 171 Rainbow Gems...

DrAg0nBoY

Used all my 30 gems on pulls. Got an evolved Jozu which I then fed to my unevolved Jozu because it is 5.30 am and my brain is freaking stupid at this hour.

I am so mad right now...

chrono01

So I pulled six times, you'll see why in a second.

- Marco - Not bad, he's new at least.
- Urogue - Also new. Happy...I guess?
- Tashigi - And there we go, first silver dupe.
- Gin - Yeah! XP fodder!
- Usopp v1 - ...Damn you Usopp.

I couldn't end with Usopp, so...

ONE MORE PULL!

- Gear Third Luffy - Dupe. ;_;

And I'm done. Not a single INT unit with those six pulls, even with the supposed double/double INT rate-up. I'm not falling into the trap more than I already have. I'm done with this Sugofest.

RedBoot

Four pulls:

-Chore Boy Helmeppo
-Tabasco Usopp
-Fine Tempo Nami (would be great, if I didn't already have her)
-Unevolved Arlong

All dupes, so nothing great. I always do a fifth pull in the morning on sugofests, which traditionally ends up being my best pull. So I'll hope for the best tomorrow.

Afterwards, I put my blue and green elders (from the Fuchsia missions) into Killer and Mihawk and got super successes on both, so at least the game had a little mercy on me.

Dandte

So I pulled six times, you'll see why in a second.

- Marco - Not bad, he's new at least.
- Urogue - Also new. Happy...I guess?
- Tashigi - And there we go, first silver dupe.
- Gin - Yeah! XP fodder!
- Usopp v1 - ...Damn you Usopp.

I couldn't end with Usopp, so...

ONE MORE PULL!

- Gear Third Luffy - Dupe. ;_;

And I'm done. Not a single INT unit with those six pulls, even with the supposed double/double INT rate-up. I'm not falling into the trap more than I already have. I'm done with this Sugofest.
*pat* *pat* *pat*

Did 1 yolo pull, last wb commanders time i got one blamenco and two marcos. Now i have 2 blamencos and 2 marcos... Fml
10 garps down the drain

I decided to do 5 pulls.

- Fire Pearl
- Mr. 5 3* (OMG I HAVE PULLED SO MANY OF THIS FREAKING GUY)
- Luffy 3*
- Arlong 3* (see Mr. 5 comment)
- NICO FREAKING ROBIN BABY

Yeah, she's the 4* version, but I'm so freaking happy right now. WOOOOOOOOOOO!

chrono01

*pat* *pat* *pat*

Did 1 yolo pull, last wb commanders time i got one blamenco and two marcos. Now i have 2 blamencos and 2 marcos... Fml
10 garps down the drain
Feels bad. Sorry to hear about your luck too, it's never nice getting a dupe of a great character. :(

I decided to do 5 pulls.

- Fire Pearl
- Mr. 5 3* (OMG I HAVE PULLED SO MANY OF THIS FREAKING GUY)
- Luffy 3*
- Arlong 3* (see Mr. 5 comment)
- NICO FREAKING ROBIN BABY

Yeah, she's the 4* version, but I'm so freaking happy right now. WOOOOOOOOOOO!
Congrats man. Nico Robin is the final piece in the puzzle I need for my INT team, but I'm done with spending Rainbow Gems with this Sugofest [after not receiving a single INT unit with my pulls, RNG clearly hates me]. Well, I still need Mr. 3/Broggy, but I can farm for them. Oh well, there will be other times. I'd probably do a few more pulls, but honestly none of the increased chance units, outside of Whitebeard/Nico Robin/Vista interest me. Well, Marco/Urogue probably would, but oddly enough those were the two units I received with my initial pulls. Marco is great now, but supposedly Urogue has a lot of potential in the future. Shanks would be nice too...

But no, I'll resist. I'm planning on rolling 10-20 times when Rayleigh is introduced, so I need to save my gems. It'll help that Kid will be releasing at that time too, as well as a rate-up for the other Supernova, although the only Batch 1 Supernova I don't currently have are Killer [who I'd like] and Bepo [who I'm trying to avoid], so I'm not sure that's a good thing.

I went for 5 pulls. Will most likely do one more tomorrow.

What I got:

4* Jozu
Mr3 dupe
Sogeking
Lion Song Zoro
4* Vista

Now... If only I had a towel Nami.

Congrats man. Nico Robin is the final piece in the puzzle I need for my INT team, but I'm done with spending Rainbow Gems with this Sugofest [after not receiving a single INT unit with my pulls, RNG clearly hates me]. Well, I still need Mr. 3/Broggy, but I can farm for them. Oh well, there will be other times. I'd probably do a few more pulls, but honestly none of the increased chance units, outside of Whitebeard/Nico Robin/Vista interest me. Well, Marco/Urogue probably would, but oddly enough those were the two units I received with my initial pulls. Marco is great now, but supposedly Urogue has a lot of potential in the future. Shanks would be nice too...

But no, I'll resist. I'm planning on rolling 10-20 times when Rayleigh is introduced, so I need to save my gems. It'll help that Kid will be releasing at that time too, as well as a rate-up for the other Supernova, although the only Batch 1 Supernova I don't currently have are Killer [who I'd like] and Bepo [who I'm trying to avoid], so I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Nope, I agree. Nico was the only unit, other than WB, that I really wanted from the pull. I wasn't going to pull 5 times, but decided to just go ahead and do it. Next Sugofest is definitely going to be the play.

linkent

- Gold! Buggy
- Gold! Fine Tempo Nami
- Gold! Don Krieg
Nice gold streak lets continue!!
- Choo
- Choo
- Choo
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Find lets do this again!
- Zoro v1
- Nami v1
- Painting girl
- and another Choo
Fug Choo!

chrono01

- Gold! Buggy
- Gold! Fine Tempo Nami
- Gold! Don Krieg
Nice gold streak lets continue!!
- Choo
- Choo
- Choo
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Find lets do this again!
- Zoro v1
- Nami v1
- Painting girl
- and another Choo
Fug Choo!
Chugga-Chugga straight to Despairville. Choo choo!

:(

Wazzy

Banned
My haul so far is:
Usopp(ugh)
Tempo Nami
Lion song(yayyyy don't have to evolve now!)
Mr.3 evolved(already have)
Luffy

Gonna try a couple more and then I'm done. Happy with Lion song but the rest are meh.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Good news, of my 6 pulls - 5 were gold.

Bad news....all were dupes, crap or just useless to me.

*cries*

chrono01

Pulled:
Mr.5
Blamenco
Urogue
Usopp
Buggy

I'm done for now LOL wanted Vista but oh well.
Yeah, can be difficult going after a specific unit. So much potential for wasted gems. Still, with your ten pulls, you didn't do too bad! Lion Song Zoro, Blamenco and Urogue are nice pulls. Tempo Nami too, assuming she's Fine Tempo Nami.
Good news, of my 6 pulls - 5 were gold.

Bad news....all were dupes, crap or just useless to me.

*cries*
:(

Were they good dupes, at least?

StMeph

I'm missing Whitebeard, Blamenco, and Nami. Not worth trying for, as the odds are too low to hit anything I don't have.

Pulled a few anyway... and figured I'd try as long as a gold sheet appeared.

1 - Buggy
2 - Tornado Nami
3 - Blamenco
4 - Tornado Nami
5 - Fine Tempo Nami

Well... 2 of the 3 that I didn't already own. I have everything now from this Sugo except WB.

chrono01

Pulled a few anyway... and figured I'd try as long as a gold sheet appeared.

1 - Buggy
2 - Tornado Nami
3 - Blamenco
4 - Tornado Nami
5 - Fine Tempo Nami

Well... 2 of the 3 that I didn't already own. I have everything now from this Sugo except WB.
Niiiicely done!

Top Bottom