• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Tidd

But can I survive for 3 turns? I was thinking that you could only get 2 attacks in before he did his special. If I'm wrong on that, then that completely changes everything!

First three attacks from Garp do 2980 damage. You should survive 2-3 turns if you are at full health.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
...Okay, you win most disappointing pulls of the night. I'm so sorry.

I ended up doing one more yolo pull with my drum island gems and pulled Basil.

It's still a very bad Sugo considering just 1/9 pulls wasn't trash. But at least it elevates the batch out of "worst of all time" territory.

Hana-Bi

Made 6 pulls. Nothing new, then made a last yolo pull and got Shanks. :)

Unevolved but Shanks is nice. :) Wanted Vista though... But I have Nami, Robin and Broggy so I don't really need him for Garp.

Mazre

One more YOLO pull cause my INT team really could use some help....

...and Killer get. That'll work all the same, all done for this sugofest.

Uthred

Been slacking due to Dragon Blaze, pulled anyway:

Jozu
Arlong (3 star version but I hadnt managed to get him to drop so happy enough)
Choo (ugh)
Mr 3 (literally the fifth fucking time Ive pulled him)
Miss All Sunday (Dupe)
Mr 5 (Dupe)
Zoro (3* Dupe)
Cabin Boy Helmeppo (Are you kidding me?)

Worse set of pulls Ive got so far

I used all of my gems with these 10 pulls. I should have quit while I was ahead at #4, but I kept going and hoping for Robin:
01 - Six-Sword Hachi 4*
02 - Choo 3* [Dupe]
03 - Miss Goldenweek 3*
04 - Vista 4*
05 - Mr. Prince 3*
06 - Thunderbolt Tempo Nami 5* [Dupe]
07 - Mr. 3 3*
08 - Cabin Boy Helmeppo 3* [Dupe]
09 - Sanji 3* [Dupe]
10 - Iron-Mace Alvida 3* [Dupe]

At least I can now try to level my crew enough to do a Double Mihawk / Vista / Mr. 3 / Smoker / Alvida team for Garp, otherwise I'll be stuck doing a 2 hour battle with Laboon, v_v.

I was hoping to get Robin, so that I could go INT Burst and farm Garp. However, I can't farm him - even if I can pull off the above team - because I'd need a constant Mihawk FC that is max skilled and .

bzzt

Neo Member
Man, the disappointment you feel when a gold poster turns into a v1 strawhat is terrible. 1 for 6 on pulls for me. V1 Nami and Sanji, Gin, Coby, Ms Valentine, and Ace. No Robin and only 1 Int character. I swear it's actually a Speed up. not Int.

Verelios

Pulled twice and got Mr.3 4* and Ussop Tobacco Star. Noped the hell out of there until Kidd. Saving all my gems for kidd.

Least I got a lvl 20 Mr.3

RalchAC

Wow, this Sugofest has secretly been Acefest. Not that we should complain about that.

I'm thinking about going with 2x Killer team for this fight with this units:

Killer / Killer
Helmeppo / Hawkins
Buggy / Coby

I can do over 500k damage in the turn I use Coby if I have decent orbs. I do around 300k damage otherwise unless I have some really bad luck. I may try it.

Having the skill cooldown reduced for Hawkins and Killer would have been nice though.

chrono01

#YOLO

CH3IPNnXAAE4HXe.jpg:large
Dude, congrats.

Also, I hate you. I need Robin. :(

7 pulls

3* Usopp
Mr. 3
Izo
Heavy point chopper
4* sanji
Mirage tempo nami

And then....

4lmpIRD.jpg

:)
/jealous
/JEALOUS!

/congrats

I just spent 70 gems.

... Seven Zoros. Six of them were the default Zoro.
One Thunderbolt Nami.
The rest were all silvers- not even Int silvers.
:(

9 pulls:
Tony Tony Chopper
Nami - Happiness Punch
Kuroobi
Buggy
Nami - Thunderbolt Tempo
Vista
Miss Valentine
Buggy the Clown
Buggy the Clown

Fuck Buggy :/
This game is buggy - confirmed.

but it's sure they are gonna expand the storage? how much the Japanese can storage?
I really wish Namco Bandai would increase our storage. I probably would have done a few more pulls in this Sugofest [trying for Robin/Vista], but I honestly don't have the space. That's ridiculous.

So I'm trying to figure out the best INT team to use for Garp, now that I've finally pulled Robin. Here's what I have so far:

Option #1:
Towel Nami, Towel Nami
Helmeppo, Don Kreig
Nico Robin, Buggy

Max Damage: 1,360,711
Next Turn Damage: 340,168

Initial Thought: This just isn't going to work. Unless I get insanely lucky with my orbs of course.

Option #2:
Towel Nami, Towel Nami
Helmeppo, Nico Robin
Coby, Hina

Max Damage: 1,603,970 (assuming all INT characters have INT orbs first turn)
Next Turn Damage: 804,575

Initial Thought: This is probably my best option, even though there's still a very decent chance that it could crash and burn. It's at least better than Option #1.

Option #3:
Towel Nami, Towel Nami
Helmeppo, Brogy
Buggy, Nico Robin

Max Damage: 1,317,660
Next Turn Damage: 329,402

Initial Thought: The most reliable way of getting all INT orbs, but it falls short as well the next turn.

So, it's looking like Option #2. I don't have Vista myself, but maybe I could survive more than 2 rounds with a Vista Friend Captain? My initial thought is no, but I'll look more into it.
Option #2 definitely looks like the best to me.

Did my usual morning pull. It's gotten me Vista and Killer in the past.

This time, I got Robin. The method works! I'm 3 for 3!

Now I just gotta hope Garp doesn't come before Thursday, as I'm going to need a purple dragon to evolve Robin.

Pretty happy about it...I've got almost every notable Int unit now, just need to farm Broggy and Mr.3 at some point.
Wow, nicely done. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it.

You guys and that damn nico robin I have been wanting. I pulled twice last night and got 2 nami's :( Not wasting gems anymore.
I know those feels.

I ended up doing one more yolo pull with my drum island gems and pulled Basil.

It's still a very bad Sugo considering just 1/9 pulls wasn't trash. But at least it elevates the batch out of "worst of all time" territory.
I'm happy you finally pulled a decent unit. You have been spared.

Supernova 1s aren't even part of the Sugofest, no?
They aren't supposed to be, but I managed to pull a Urogue too.

I think all gatcha units are in every Sugofest, only with certain ones being increased during that time-frame. That's the only explanation I can think of.

Supernova 1s aren't even part of the Sugofest, no?

They are always in there(pulled multiple laws last week trying for alt account), the only sugofest exclusive unit right now is Whitebeard. You will still be able to get supernovas tomorrow, if you are feelin lucky.

And yea, sugofest is mostly just an increased chance to pull the (mostly)good guys from the whole gatcha bunch.

OK, I'm convinced this isn't random at all. How can I be expected to think it's random when I get 4 base Zoros in a row, two base Sanjis in a row, 2 more base Zoros in a row, (then two different units that I already had), then two 3* Arlongs in a row, then two 4* Vistas in a row, then another pair of Zoros and Sanjis? 110 gems and the only pull I got worth anything was a 4* shanks.
T.T

Kumo

OK, I'm convinced this isn't random at all. How can I be expected to think it's random when I get 4 base Zoros in a row, two base Sanjis in a row, 2 more base Zoros in a row, (then two different units that I already had), then two 3* Arlongs in a row, then two 4* Vistas in a row, then another pair of Zoros and Sanjis? 110 gems and the only pull I got worth anything was a 4* shanks.
T.T

Man... How is that even possible? :/

Next time, you should try pulling once or twice at random points in time rather than multiple times in a row. That way you know it's random. Getting that many awful dupes, I would start questioning the game's RNG too.

bzzt

Neo Member
One last pull because I reaaaaaaaallllllly want Robin. Got Jozu. I am now convinced that my game thinks this is a Speed up event. At least I went from Sanji being my best blue unit to now having Ace and Jozu. Overall 2/7 on rolls, but I really needed Robin so that I can farm Garp in a reasonably fast time. I don't really want to gem for 30 minute runs, but I don't think I have a choice. By the time Garp comes around again, we might have upgraded box space.

Cerity

this game. Did my barrel breaking for the week;

3x 10,000 beli
1x 500 fp
1x 3 keys

It'd be nice if the beli or fp were a considerable amount but....

Man... How is that even possible? :/

Next time, you should try pulling once or twice at random points in time rather than multiple times in a row. That way you know it's random. Getting that many awful dupes, I would start questioning the game's RNG too.
I considered that. Actually, after the Zoros and Sanjis, I hit 'back to title' to reboot the game. That's when I got double Vistas... course, then I got the Zoros and Sanjis again.

Not even variants of them either- just always the very base one you get from the story.

All I wanted was a Robin. Might as well have given me all Cobys. T.T

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Just a tip, release the pull when the Tavern light is about to flash, time it. Just as the animation starts the Flash, it's also acceptable when it sparkling but try to do it just as it starts. See who you get

I swear by this. If I time it I get gold wanted posters, when I screw up the pull in a way I get dupe or bad silver drops

Wazzy

Banned
Guys. I was unhappy with not getting Vista so I decided to do 5 YOLO pulls.

Guys.

GUYS

WHITE BEARD
VISTA x 2
ROBIN

AND FUCKING ACE.

YESSSSSS! IM DEAD

Wazzy

Banned
You Savage beast
I'm actually sitting here in shock.

Like, I have no gems left now and did a crappy 4 pull this morning and thought I would stop but then I was like "oh what the fuck, just do it" and so I bought a few gems to mix with the ones I had. After the first pull it just kept coming. I almost wish I had more gems to see who else would have dropped LOL

Edit: this is perm me now

chrono01

Thanks Brono! (Xcution coming up with the best nickname)

I didn't even realize these pulls were last minute because when I checked back Sugo was over.

I'm just happy I shouldn't need to pull for a while!
For sure, you're set! d(^_^)v

I hope to own Whitebeard/Vista/Robin one day, but I'm genuinely happy seeing more than a few people here on GAF manage the pulls with this Sugofest. It warms the heart.

And yes, thanks to Xcution for thinking of such a name. It will forever haunt...er, I mean, follow me. Yes, follow me.

Guys.

GUYS

WHITE BEARD
VISTA x 2
ROBIN

AND FUCKING ACE.

YESSSSSS! IM DEAD
Damnit Wazzy! First you get all those amazing draws in Record Keeper and now this. Share your luck with the rest of MobileGAF!
Congrats, you monster!

Wazzy

Banned
For sure, you're set! d(^_^)v

I hope to own Whitebeard/Vista/Robin one day, but I'm genuinely happy seeing more than a few people here on GAF manage the pulls with this Sugofest. It warms the heart.

And yes, thanks to Xcution for thinking of such a name. It will forever haunt...er, I mean, follow me. Yes, follow me.
Well I'm rooting for yah! I'm sure you'll end up with one of them soon.

Maybe you'll even get Rayleigh? :D

Damnit Wazzy! First you get all those amazing draws in Record Keeper and now this. Share your luck with the rest of MobileGAF!
Congrats, you monster!
Haha I'm so happy with my luck on these pulls. Here's hoping it stays for when I need to pull on the up coming VIII banner!

And thank you! <3

Kumo

Guys.

GUYS

WHITE BEARD
VISTA x 2
ROBIN

AND FUCKING ACE.

YESSSSSS! IM DEAD

Yay more whitebeard friends! xD

Congrats, those are some insane pulls! I tried pulling 3 more times, hoping for towel nami and/or vista, but instead I got 1 thunderbolt nami and 2 mirage tempo namis . lmfao

This game knows how to tease me. -_-

Dandte

Pulls

BLamenco dupe
Gin dupe
Nami that can Block an int attack... Dupe

I wasted 30 garp runs for this shit and I just fed 11 Smokers to smoker because my Box is bursting and I need space for turtle time.
1 fucking skill up. Btw Do Mr 3 books even drop in expert? I'm only getting zeff Red zeff guy and ms goldenweeks books... Fml fuck this game and congrats to Wazzy and Co for such amszing pulls, you're are the guys bards sing their Song about, while I'm the guy who attempts to kill the dragon but is falling of the cliff and is getting eaten by a sheep.

RalchAC

Pulls

BLamenco dupe
Gin dupe
Nami that can Block an int attack... Dupe

I wasted 30 garp runs for this shit and I just fed 11 Smokers to smoker because my Box is bursting and I need space for turtle time.
1 fucking skill up. Btw Do Mr 3 books even drop in expert? I'm only getting zeff Red zeff guy and ms goldenweeks books... Fml fuck this game and congrats to Wazzy and Co for such amszing pulls, you're are the guys bards sing their Song about, while I'm the guy who attempts to kill the dragon but is falling of the cliff and is getting eaten by a sheep.

I have like 15 Mr3 books, but the book that has dropped me the most here is Patty. I swear for every two books that drop he is one of them.

What never drops to me is Smoker. I have only 8. Turtles are quite rare too, I can get 1 every 5 runs or so.

Top Bottom