• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Perfect! Tomorrow it is.

Edit: Fuck!

qLeU9j4.jpg

Sry Ralch...but lol, amazing screen xD

RalchAC

*completes Drum Island*

"Nanohana > Rainbase coming soon!"

...I see, I see. Yes, I confirm and understand.

Alabasta is divided in 2 different islands, right?

And we should be able to farm Crocodile in a month. Nice.

Hopefully I'll have fucking Mr3 by then T.T

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Dawg...please dont tell me that you have 3 Nico Robin...

/dead

Edit:

You need to put Robin on your Vista team for Nami asap - thats already a great team.

Qmzn

Neo Member
Tried something different today: Ultimate Story-Drop-Only Smoker Expert Strike Team. Lv 40 God-tier Captain Hachi, Lv 80 Arlong, Lv 35 Gear 2 Luffy, Lv 55 Alvida, Lv MAX GP Usopp, and a Lv 82 Vivi friend.

Kill everything but a single DEX Marine on each stage, stall for specials (or at least Usopp), repeat all the way until Smoker. Go into Smoker with full life (must be over 6310 HP, since Hachi gets locked). Drop the hammer, chip Smoker down to around 25% HP with 3 rounds until his next attack, fire all specials, and don't miss the perfects.

Victory achieved in just over 30 minutes! Blindingly fast. Practically a speed run.

RalchAC

it's called "giveaway" at the moment i have a mihawk as captain..anyway..I'm on "municipio roma IX"..starting tapping now with my main account..then we will see for the seconary one

I'm opening the app right now, I'll do the fake gps thing
Thing

Edit: Got Cola! Thanks. Nevermind, I must have not seen it

i'm in "municipio roma IX" if you want to tap..are you still there?
do you have both of my accounts on your friend list?

Yup, I'll start tapping.

Edit: I got 10 cola. Exactly what I wanted. Now I'm going to upgrade my Merry to level 10. I'm so confident that it's going to happen that I'm calling it.

2nd Edit: It didn't happn...

chrono01

Alabasta is divided in 2 different islands, right?

And we should be able to farm Crocodile in a month. Nice.

Hopefully I'll have fucking Mr3 by then T.T
Not two islands, but a river that runs down the center.

And yeah, I still need Mr. 3 too. :(

Small update. Haven't posted in a while :D This is where I'm at right now.

CHx2IumWsAIWclA.jpg:orig
CHx2JdcWwAAD09O.jpg
Nice job man!

Dawg...please dont tell me that you have 3 Nico Robin...

/dead

Edit:

You need to put Robin on your Vista team for Nami asap - thats already a great team.
Jealous of those three Robin.

keys and cola for me

ok guys,last chance...one try left on both accounts
I'm still available if you are! That goes for anyone else [Android users] too. :)

Postal Code - T5G 3A6

I need that Cola so I can continue to fail those ship upgrades.

Majukun

I'm still available if you are! That goes for anyone else [Android users] too. :)

Postal Code - T5G 3A6

I need that Cola so I can continue to fail those ship upgrades.
ok..i'll try to set up the fake gps..give me a couple minutes

EDIT:gives me a location in canada..is that correct?

starting tapping

chrono01

ok..i'll try to set up the fake gps..give me a couple minutes

EDIT:gives me a location in canada..is that correct?

starting tapping
Sorry about that, had to leave for a second. Yeah, that's correct!

Annnd tapping now.

I'll spoof to Canada land too Chrono and start tapping.
Sounds good, I'll let you know when we're finished!

Edit: Thanks for the Cola, Maju. Beli on the second one, but I will take it. I hope I gave you something nice in-return.

Ready whenever you are, Zeke.

chrono01

other 2 tries at the shipyard...god usopp was not generous...still missing the final level
I can't tell how much I've pumped into the final upgrade. It's been a lot, all with failures. I honestly feel as though the final upgrade has a 95% chance to fail, which wouldn't be so bad if there was a reliable way to farm cola. It's a pretty important upgrade too. :/

I have 10 cola, enough for another "attempt". I'm going to build up my courage first.

RedBoot

Give one to me. Please.

I know, not possible. ;_;

Trading would be fun, though obviously they'd never add it. It'd pretty much ruin their monetization.

Still, I've pulled Shanks three times, I wish there was something better to do with his clones than trying for a (low) chance at boosting his special.

RalchAC

Are you still around here Chrono? Do you have any barrel left?

Trading would be fun, though obviously they'd never add it. It'd pretty much ruin their monetization.

Still, I've pulled Shanks three times, I wish there was something better to do with his clones than trying for a (low) chance at boosting his special.

It could be quite exploitable, yeah. There would be people rerolling a lot in order to get the 6* units and all that. Would be nice though...

chrono01

Got beli again lol
Damn it. I hate when that happens.

Got more cola! Surely Usopp can't fail me twice in one day can he?

Edit: Motherfucker!
d9cV7Na.gif

Yeah, I'd always love trading in games like this, but I completely understand why it would never happen, especially with people re-rolling [re-roll on alt account until you get something nice, trade it to the main account, reset alt account, rinse/repeat].

If I get duplicates of anything nice, I'm going to keep them regardless [gatcha-only units]. You never know if/when Namco Bandai might add alternate evolutions to them. I know, slim chance, but you never know.

I am indeed! If you're willing, I am as well.

It could be quite exploitable, yeah. There would be people rerolling a lot in order to get the 6* units and all that. Would be nice though...

I've got a game left. I'll start tapping at chronos postal code if you want.

Top Bottom