• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Terrible Sugo for me. Even though this isn't a great one to pull on, I pulled 8x because I need Vista, Robin, and Towel Nami. Ended up with none of them:

Regular Nami
Regular Nami
Gin
Smoker
Mr. 3
Regular Nami
Tashigi
Vivi

For those keeping track, that's 0/8 gacha-only characters, and only ONE character new to my box (Mr. 3).

This balances out the absolutely perfect luck I had with last month's sugo, I suppose, where virtually every pull was new and I pulled 2x Supernovas.

chrono01

Terrible Sugo for me. Even though this isn't a great one to pull on, I pulled 8x because I need Vista, Robin, and Towel Nami. Ended up with none of them:

Regular Nami
Regular Nami
Gin
Smoker
Mr. 3
Regular Nami
Tashigi
Vivi

For those keeping track, that's 0/8 gacha-only characters, and only ONE character new to my box (Mr. 3).

This balances out the absolutely perfect luck I had with last month's sugo, I suppose, where virtually every pull was new and I pulled 2x Supernovas.
...Okay, you win most disappointing pulls of the night. I'm so sorry.

RalchAC

Did 9 pulls. Got:

Gin (ugh)
Sanji v2 (mmm...)
Unevolved Arlong (D:)
Evolved Ace *-*
Evolved Hawkins *-*
Unevolved Mr3 (no more farming :D)
Unevolved Mr5 (ok, I guess
Sanji v1
Chopper Int
Chopper Psy

I still don't know what I can do to beat Garp, but I'm happy with my pulls. Especially Ace, sin there wasn't a farmable leader for Qck

And now Arlong has officially joined my top3 most pulled characters.

6 Kuros
4 Tashigi
4 Arlongs

Sanji v1 is lagging behind with just 3 pulls

Qmzn

Neo Member
Did 10 pulls.

3* Alvida
5* Killer
3* Coby
4* Arlong
3* Gin
4* Krieg
3* Zoro
3* Hachi (barf)
5* Lion Song Zoro
4* Bazooka Luffy

Gacha-only pulls weren't dupes, evolved Arlong/Krieg are equivalent to special manuals, and I'll need a Coby for the next batch of missions. Under my lowered-expectations doctrine, I'd say this is a win for me. That, or I've finally slipped into self-delusion.

Only 2/10 pulls were affected by rate-up, though, which is pretty disgusting. Increased chance for Robin/Vista/Hawkins, my ass. 'Tis the Sugofest of LIES.

Now I can bring LS Zoro, Mihawk, Vista, and Alvida into Garp, and be there for 30 minutes instead of an hour with Vivi/Laboon. Yay.

pLow7

Only wanted Vista ( Apart From WB ) from this Sugofest, but having all other INT chars apart from Hawkins, i restricted myself to max 3 pulls.

Yeah, long story short, first Pull:

HFZXzGg.jpg

Talking a about luck. Next Sugoest will probably be Sanjifest.

I'm very Happy. Now i have like every valuable Int Char apart from Broggy who i'll need to farm now.
Hearing that a Double-Towel Nami would be very difficult against Garp made me sad, Vista makes things easier now.

Majukun

gonna first try with my secondary account..on both searching for a vista o a nami...my int team doesn't have a captain...

let's see

-base luffy è_é
-base sanji..are you kidding me?
-evolved hawkins (i already have it è_é)
- base Marco!
-base tashigi -_-
-pot sanji -_-
-evolved django

last one..worst sugofest ever

base ace

in the end..8 tries..a marco and a ace..normally i would be happy,but they are their base form and i needed an INT captain T__T

now i don't know if i wanna try my luck onthe main account anymore.

Cerity

psy chopper (uhh)
Choo (uhh)
unevolved zoro (uhh)
fire pearl (uhh)
Mr 3 (uhh)
psy chopper (uhh)
Blamenco :D
Mr 3 (uhh)
Robin :)D)

Only wanted really wanted Robin, blamenco is a bonus. Don't know what I'm going to do with these choppers and mr 3's though.

Majukun

ow that i notice..i seem to have a thing for finding already evolved version only of characters i already have evolved...

ok..done sugofest on my main account

lot of rubbish...but i finally got a vista..the nth robin and a vivi..the base one thogh.,. ...so i would need a ton of power up before she becomes useful...oh and i got blamenco

Majukun

and now i got jozu!

still would love a towel nami -_-

or is vista a better captain?fact is..i ave tons of space taken by towel nami skillbooks

also..does base robin counts as a skillbook for evolved robin?the name and effect of the skills are similiar but different

Tidd

Congrats to everyone, who pulled something good.

Since I didn't need anything urgent I did one pull and got Ace. I'm happy with that.

Dawg

Guys, for some reason... the music sometimes distorts or disappears on my Z3.

Has anyone ever heard of this? Only happens when playing OPTC.

Majukun

Guys, for some reason... the music sometimes distorts or disappears on my Z3.

Has anyone ever heard of this? Only happens when playing OPTC.

the sound of this game is fucked up for some reason.
i actually couldn't play the game on my oneplus one until i completely silenced the game 8before it would freeze at the first attack)...after that,it works like a charm

no idea what they have done though

I just spent 70 gems.

... Seven Zoros. Six of them were the default Zoro.
One Thunderbolt Nami.
The rest were all silvers- not even Int silvers.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I honestly can't believe my luck. 2 pulls:

6A1Ff47.png

gwxYjZB.jpg

The only 2 guys I needed besides WB in this batch. Lolz.

Edit: and 2 Elders during this blue turtle run too. Heeeeeelll yeah.

Having 100+ gems, think I'll spend at least 3 rolls later...I need a INT heavyhitter or star like Towel Nami or Robin. Vista would be fine too.

Majukun

done the idiocy of 3 more pulls

2 base luffy and one evolved mr 5 which i already had...

oh well..in the end got jozu,blamenco,vivi and vista....it's more than i expected really

and maybe with vista i might build a decent int team for garp

Zero_IYAD

9 pulls:
Tony Tony Chopper
Nami - Happiness Punch
Kuroobi
Buggy
Nami - Thunderbolt Tempo
Vista
Miss Valentine
Buggy the Clown
Buggy the Clown

Fuck Buggy :/

Dawg

Sent a bunch of people a friend invite.

If you see an invite from a level 35 Flower Sword Vista under the banner "Diamond Dawgs" ...

Well...

:>

StMeph

unevolved robin doesn't work for leveling up the skill of the evolved one right?the name of the skill is different

Miss All-Sunday doesn't even have the skill yet, if I recall?

I honestly can't believe my luck. 2 pulls:

The only 2 guys I needed besides WB in this batch. Lolz.

Edit: and 2 Elders during this blue turtle run too. Heeeeeelll yeah.

Urouge and the other novas are in this batch too?

As tempted as I am to do a yolo, my box is really full already..

|:

/edit

I yolo'd krieg + mr.3. Gonna quit at that I think. I'll go all out on a sugo after the next box expansion, as I do wanna keep some guys like mr.3 but don't have the box space for many more keepers.

qazqaNii

When you know your luck sucks and let your mother make a pull..

Got Vista, I just confirmed myself if you let an family member pull for you your luck increases by 100%. Not gonna pull myself this sugo tho.

Also can't wait for monday to come sooner, my box is so full would be a relief to get rid of all the coby, helmeppo, vivi books and monster chopper duplicates.

So I'm trying to figure out the best INT team to use for Garp, now that I've finally pulled Robin. Here's what I have so far:

Option #1:
Towel Nami, Towel Nami
Helmeppo, Don Kreig
Nico Robin, Buggy

Max Damage: 1,360,711
Next Turn Damage: 340,168

Initial Thought: This just isn't going to work. Unless I get insanely lucky with my orbs of course.

Option #2:
Towel Nami, Towel Nami
Helmeppo, Nico Robin
Coby, Hina

Max Damage: 1,603,970 (assuming all INT characters have INT orbs first turn)
Next Turn Damage: 804,575

Initial Thought: This is probably my best option, even though there's still a very decent chance that it could crash and burn. It's at least better than Option #1.

Option #3:
Towel Nami, Towel Nami
Helmeppo, Brogy
Buggy, Nico Robin

Max Damage: 1,317,660
Next Turn Damage: 329,402

Initial Thought: The most reliable way of getting all INT orbs, but it falls short as well the next turn.

So, it's looking like Option #2. I don't have Vista myself, but maybe I could survive more than 2 rounds with a Vista Friend Captain? My initial thought is no, but I'll look more into it.

linkent

So I'm trying to figure out the best INT team to use for Garp, now that I've finally pulled Robin. Here's what I have so far:

So, it's looking like Option #2. I don't have Vista myself, but maybe I could survive more than 2 rounds with a Vista Friend Captain? My initial thought is no, but I'll look more into it.

http://optc.github.io/damage/

I dunno if I am doing it right,
but with this team (all level 50, except friend's captain level 99)
Towel Nami - Towel Nami
Broggy - Nico Robin
Buggy - Coby

You should be able to do 1.4m damage burst.
Should be able to kill him in 3 turns.
1.4m + ~400k x2

RedBoot

Did my usual morning pull. It's gotten me Vista and Killer in the past.

This time, I got Robin. The method works! I'm 3 for 3!

Now I just gotta hope Garp doesn't come before Thursday, as I'm going to need a purple dragon to evolve Robin.

Pretty happy about it...I've got almost every notable Int unit now, just need to farm Broggy and Mr.3 at some point.

http://optc.github.io/damage/

I dunno if I am doing it right,
but with this team (all level 50, except friend's captain level 99)
Towel Nami - Towel Nami
Broggy - Nico Robin
Buggy - Coby

You should be able to do 1.4m damage burst.
Should be able to kill him in 3 turns.
1.4m + ~400k x2

But can I survive for 3 turns? I was thinking that you could only get 2 attacks in before he did his special. If I'm wrong on that, then that completely changes everything!

Top Bottom