• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

My Shanks and Fullbody team beats turtles around 30%-50% faster than my Marine Admiral team based on the amount of runs I complete within the 30 minute window. I can partner up with other Shanks and Marco captains.

I've been running Marines for a while now and getting ~8 or 9 runs in per TT. Would this team work better?
Marco the Phoenix / Garp the Fist / Shanks (FC)
Garp the Fist (44) (C)
Coby (57)
Hammer Usopp (MAX)
Momonga (36)
Double Iron Fist Fullbody (36) (8 turn CD)

Edit: I just ran my TT with this team and it tore through them. My average was ~2 min for a normal run and ~3 for one with the Elder secret stage. I only got 10 runs in this time, but that's because I got multiple runs with an Elder secret stage. The end result was 8 Elders and 23 Adults.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I got 20 runs in tonight, I was on a roll. 15 elder turtles and 31 teen turtles. Quite the night. I did 3 -> gem -> 6 -> gem -> 6 -> gem -> 2 -> level up -> 3.

onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/2015/02/jpn-neo-marine-black-fist-zephyr-strikes.html

Without a maxed Merry, Marco, Impact Usopp, Shanks or Mirage Nami, it looks like I'll be stuck going Zombie again for Zephyr. I don't have LS, and Laboon teams look really bad for this one. Which is the best stage to farm Vivi in? I'm going to farm her and dump all of turtles XP for the rest of the month to try and evolve + max her.

DrAg0nBoY

I got a problem. I woke up today at 3 am, just to pay OP and not miss my turtle time. And I didn't even get anything good.

Gaf help :(.

I am... I am just the worst. I missed both turtle times. I just forgot. Waited for like an hour before each time today, then like 5 minutes before each time left to do something and totally forgot about it until it was over.

Ugh.

*Horo Horo no Mi*
I just... wish I were a cricket. Or moss on a rock.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
final stats for this week's turtle times:

16 runs
15 elder turtles
20 daimyo turtles
37 treasure turtles

Not bad. :O

Jayhawk

I've been running Marines for a while now and getting ~8 or 9 runs in per TT. Would this team work better?
Marco the Phoenix / Garp the Fist / Shanks (FC)
Garp the Fist (44) (C)
Coby (57)
Hammer Usopp (MAX)
Momonga (36)
Double Iron Fist Fullbody (36) (8 turn CD)

Edit: I just ran my TT with this team and it tore through them. My average was ~2 min for a normal run and ~3 for one with the Elder secret stage. I only got 10 runs in this time, but that's because I got multiple runs with an Elder secret stage. The end result was 8 Elders and 23 Adults.

A max-skilled Fullbody or a high level character with yellow orb and full perfect multiplier can make quick work of runs with the Elder secret stage.

Dandte

Anyone with a silver barrel want to trade with my silver? I'm in need of cola.
You should wait. Depending where you live, today or tomorrow the higher Cola rate from friend game starts.
Lets say you are silver today, and the next New Day is in 6 hours.

Writing as european pov
Tuesday Today silver
Tuesday 14:00 silver
Wednesday 05:00 Start of cola up rate
Wednesday 14:00 Gold
Thursday 14:00 Bronze
Friday 14:00 Bronze
Saturday 14:00 silver
Sunday 14:00 ssilver

This means you will get another Chance of silver this week, with a higher Chance of cola or even Cola.
The Gold depends if today was/is (again european pov) your First or second silver.

Sorry i just woke up so it's maybe a little confusing.

RalchAC

Had quite bad lack this week. Leveled up Garp from 35 to 64. If this week yellow turtle time is decent and with some good drops on 30 stamina island o should be able to evolve him.

After that I'll just start feeding stuff to my PSY units. I lack a heavy hitter like Marco or Uroge but outside that I should be able to have quite a decent team for Zephyr. Hopefully I can reliably farm him.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Use an alarm people! That's what I do. Just set my phone for my turtle times the night before, otherwise I'd also forget.

I got Garp to level 75 and Marco to 70. They're my focus, followed by Coby and then Burst Usopp. Maybe Urogue after I'm done with all that.

I miss leveling up my purple units. It was so much faster, especially with super successes. Sigh.

Qmzn

Neo Member
Keimi is the fist-pumping-est cheerleading-est party member, plus she's actually a decent, functional damage boost unit. Hope her sprite gets ripped soon.

Global needs to catch up faster. BN, I suggest Rayleigh Sugofest tomorrow, Mihawk #2 this Saturday, and, uh, how about Water 7 by late July? Thanks.

RalchAC

Use an alarm people! That's what I do. Just set my phone for my turtle times the night before, otherwise I'd also forget.

I got Garp to level 75 and Marco to 70. They're my focus, followed by Coby and then Burst Usopp. Maybe Urogue after I'm done with all that.

I miss leveling up my purple units. It was so much faster, especially with super successes. Sigh.

TBH I don't have the will power to wake up in the middle of the night in order to get some stuff on a videogame. When the Turtle time is at 03.00 or 05.00 I just miss it. I usually get up 7.30 - 8.00 so the other turtle times don't really bother me.

Dawg

Was fortunate to have a great turtle time yesterday. First time I was able to do both on one day. They did one at 3PM and 1AM local time, which was just fine for me. I was able to strengthen most of my team AND the remaining 8 stamina I had, I spent trying to farm a purple penguin from one of the story islands. Only had enough for one try, so I didn't expect much, but it actually dropped (!) so I was able to evolve my purple marine.

Dude looks suave as fuck, just a shame he doesn't have much RCV but eh.

CIv_r9RUwAArlL9.jpg:large
CIv_rDvVAAA0FZF.jpg:large

StMeph

Was fortunate to have a great turtle time yesterday. First time I was able to do both on one day. They did one at 3PM and 1AM local time, which was just fine for me. I was able to strengthen most of my team AND the remaining 8 stamina I had, I spent trying to farm a purple penguin from one of the story islands. Only had enough for one try, so I didn't expect much, but it actually dropped (!) so I was able to evolve my purple marine.

Dude looks suave as fuck, just a shame he doesn't have much RCV but eh.

For the long view, you're probably not going to use the Marine much once you get other/better INT guys. That XP might have been better spent toward Vista or Robin, who will always be good.

Dawg have you been working on other teams than your INT one? The next few fortnights will be type-restricted in Elite/Expert (next one is STR-only, then DEX, PSY, INT and QCK, in that order) so you'll need a full STR team next week or you'll be stuck doing rookie and veteran.

Dawg

For the long view, you're probably not going to use the Marine much once you get other/better INT guys. That XP might have been better spent toward Vista or Robin, who will always be good.

u r 1 cheeky bugger m8

Dawg have you been working on other teams than your INT one? The next few fortnights will be type-restricted in Elite/Expert (next one is STR-only, then DEX, PSY, INT and QCK, in that order) so you'll need a full STR team next week or you'll be stuck doing rookie and veteran.

uhm well uhm

no

RalchAC

We don't have a good STR leader yet. So I'd probably use a team with G2 Luff and G3 or dual G2 Luffy, or Luffy + Blamenco

RedBoot

We don't have a good STR leader yet. So I'd probably use a team with G2 Luff and G3 or dual G2 Luffy, or Luffy + Blamenco

It's weird how STR is still waiting on both its 2.5x attack and 2x attack/health captains (Strong World Luffy and Kuma, respectively) while every other color has them already. I guess they figured getting G3 Luffy and Whitebeard was enough for STR.

I'm hoping the Kalifa/Pauly island won't be too tough. I'd like to get a high-leveled Pauly, I didn't get Hina's special as low as I'd like, and Pauly's basically her DEX equivalent.

Personally I farmed chapter 14 because Arlong is alone in this fight.

Why does this game drop 3* Mr.5 books on expert? -_-

Because it adds flavor to the disappointment instead of it being all Ms. Monday and powdered wig saxophone guy whose name I can't remember right now.

Hana-Bi

So, what team should we use for Alvidas expert island?

Are Sanji or Usopp specials needed? With Killer Alvida should be easy...

ElChado

Neo Member
So from what I've read with regards to when japan got things, we're fairly accurate with raid boss first appearances. But Zephyr will be the one to see if we are following japan, or doing 1 new raid a month.

This is because Zephyr first arrived during Kraken island fortnight, which is estimated to appear for global mid-August leaving July without a raid boss after 3 months of one raid boss a month. Maybe best time for a return of the raid bosses?

Unless the information i based this on was entirely wrong.

Expert Alvida was stupid easy. So easy I didn't even get Usopp's special up nor did I need it. But the good news is that it's a good source of small and teen turtles!

Is it possible to farm Sanji from the Baratie stage he is in? A friend of mine somehow lost his (doesn't remember selling or donating, but he's disappeared from the list months ago).

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
What is needed to break Expert Alvida's DEF? Nothing on my Jozu/Jozu team that beat MC could break through.

Ended up still winning because I had 40K HP and just stalled long enough to use DJ Sanji 3X, but it took a really long time.

Maybe Double Vista with a DJ Sanji? Pop all 3 specials and kill her in one turn...

What is needed to break Expert Alvida's DEF? Nothing on my Jozu/Jozu team that beat MC could break through.

Ended up still winning because I had 40K HP and just stalled long enough to use DJ Sanji 3X, but it took a really long time.

Maybe Double Vista with a DJ Sanji? Pop all 3 specials and kill her in one turn...

Try running Ace/Jozu. I used Ace/Ace and killed both her and her mob in one turn.

Hmm. Alvida or Tsuru. Decisions decisions...

Edit: First Alvida expert... Teenage Red Turtle, Alvida, Coby, Master of the Near Sea. So... first try, every drop save the skillbooks. Not bad. Also people, Gear Third breaks her defense on expert without any trouble whatsoever.

RalchAC

Expert Alvida was stupid easy. So easy I didn't even get Usopp's special up nor did I need it. But the good news is that it's a good source of small and teen turtles!

Yeah, it's quite easy. And it was the first time in a while I didn't use my Slasher team so it was awesome.

My team was

Ace / Ace
Kuro / Killer
Sanji v1 / Usopp

Expert Altiva must have like 30k HP so DJ Sanji isn't enough to kill her. Still a decent QCK unit with a matched orb was enough to kill her.

Try running Ace/Jozu. I used Ace/Ace and killed both her and her mob in one turn.

I have my Ace right now as captain. He is low level, evolved but only at 25, but it's better than nothing!

Dandte

13 expert runs got me 1 Alvida and 1 Zoro skillbooks, the rates are absolute BS. The atrocious p-exp doesn't help either ....

Since it was my First Time Clear the "you earned a title" poped up, so no screenshot but i got a guimon, turtle, cola, sea monster, Zorro Book and an alvida book

Guess i was super Lucky this time.

Kumo

Lol, one other option would be to save all the alvida dupes and evolve them. If you can get her special down to around 13, that would be great. Although I'd imagine this route is only for the really dedicated players haha

My first and only run must have been lucky because she dropped a skill book for me. Not that that is going to necessarily equate to a skill up.

2985 EXP??!??!!!?? I feel robbed.

Lol @ Alvida island exp.

I guess I can use this for when I've got like 60 stamina left but only need 3000-4000 exp to level.

Good stamina waster for that, but nothing beyond that.

Also I hate how my gear 3rd team is the only team that works for Alvida =_= really don't like using gear 3rd.

RalchAC

what are the good teams for alvida. I haven't seen anything concrete yet.

I think a unit with ~800 ATK and a matched orb can kill her if you're using a 6.25x ATK multiplier.

So a Slasher team with an evolved Kuro, a 2x Ace team, a Killer or G3 team should kill her.

If you don't have them, just use a Helmeppo v1 or other defense reducer and call it a day

Top Bottom