• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Qmzn

Neo Member
Farmed here and there all day with Vivi/Zoro. 6 gems, 16 Garps or so, 3 skill ups. Failed once when I forgot to use Alvida.

I've seen Garp's ass shake more than I'd like.

Dandte

Unless I'm missing something, I don't think that this will work, because of the preemptive 4,000 damage that Mihawk deals at the beginning of his fight. I might be wrong?
Dang you are right. I should have just gone to bed instead of thinking about Team building.

Qmzn

Neo Member
Holy amazeballs. I just maxed out my Going Merry.

Figures it would happen right after Garp. I don't really care, though, because the hell of Cola farming is over, at least until Mihawk's ship shows up. That, and with the extra 0.3 damage multiplier, real raid boss farming has opened up, and my Shanks + Coby burst team will tear through Tsuru's stage like it's made of paper. I can dig it.

bzzt

Neo Member
Finally joining the maxed Merry club. It was surprisingly quick considering how long it took going from 8 to 9. I thought I'd be at 9 for another couple of weeks at least.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
A bunch of people with Max skilled or nearly max skilled Garps in my Friendlist. Feels good.

I have Friend Garp, Coby and Mr. 2 on 13 turn CD. Now I only need to get Usopp v2 to 13 CD and it's looking good.

Garp has a kickass battle animation... You feel how powerful his hits are. True legend lol.

Completed Drum Drum island o/
Sweet. Did you get Garp as well?
Finally joining the maxed Merry club. It was surprisingly quick considering how long it took going from 8 to 9. I thought I'd be at 9 for another couple of weeks at least.
Welcome to the club and congrats !!!

Dawg

A bunch of people with Max skilled or nearly max skilled Garps in my Friendlist. Feels good.

I have Friend Garp, Coby and Mr. 2 on 13 turn CD. Now I only need to get Usopp v2 to 13 CD and it's looking good.

Garp has a kickass battle animation... You feel how powerful his hits are. True legend lol.

Sweet. Did you get Garp as well?

Welcome to the club and congrats !!!

Yessir! I only did him once because I need 2 gems tho :c

Saving my gems for a sugofest with a great INT character!

Tidd

Congrats you two for the maxed Merry.

Tsuru island is so easy with Garp. Now if I would get some Usopp book drops meh ._.

And for the upcoming Sugofest: all I want now is Marco for my psy team. Of course I would take Rayleigh and Supernovas, too but the main priority will be Marco.

chrono01

Holy amazeballs. I just maxed out my Going Merry.

Figures it would happen right after Garp. I don't really care, though, because the hell of Cola farming is over, at least until Mihawk's ship shows up. That, and with the extra 0.3 damage multiplier, real raid boss farming has opened up, and my Shanks + Coby burst team will tear through Tsuru's stage like it's made of paper. I can dig it.

Congrats you two!

I'm still stuck on the final upgrade. I can't tell you how much cola I've wasted at this point. :(

cw_sasuke

They should include an option where you use 3x times the amount of Cola needed got a guaranteed upgrade. I feel Cola RNG is one of the worst parts of the game because it stops ppl from advancing. Players who had luck early with Merry have been able to save up Colas for upcoming new ships for months now while others are still fighting RNG.
Yessir! I only did him once because I need 2 gems tho :c

Saving my gems for a sugofest with a great INT character!

Ah sweet !! Garp team will work well on the next Raid Boss !!

chrono01

They should include an option where you use 3x times the amount of Cola needed got a guaranteed upgrade. I feel Cola RNG is one of the worst parts of the game because it stops ppl from advancing. Players who had luck early with Merry have been able to save up Colas for upcoming new ships for months now while others are still fighting RNG.
I was thinking the same thing a few days ago. Basically have it so you can have a chance to upgrade your ship with a single/lower amount, but also have a guaranteed upgrade option for maybe...5x what the standard option asks for. So instead of trying to upgrade my Going Merry at 9 cola, I'd instead use 45 cola for a guaranteed upgrade.

I'd be fine with this honestly, as I've easily wasted probably double this amount trying for last upgrade already [and failing each time, in the process].

cw_sasuke

Yeah even 5x the amount would be fine - at least that way you would have a clear goal and guaranteed success. But the boat RNG can be nuts...you save up +50 colas and just get 5 fails after another.

Hope whoever still has to max Merry can pull through soon enough and save up some Cola for upcoming boats.

Dawg

Ah sweet !! Garp team will work well on the next Raid Boss !!

I saw a nice upcoming INT unit, think it's Rayleigh. ;_;

chrono01

I saw a nice upcoming INT unit, think it's Rayleigh. ;_;
Rayleigh is the unit I'd say most of us are after, I know I am. Not specifically for INT teams either, he works with anything [kind of like Whitebeard/G3 Luffy, in that sense]. The only issue is that he's a Sugofest exclusive, and pretty damn rare.

I have around 160 Rainbow Gems saved [and will have more by the time he's released], but I'll stop pulling once I get a decent number of the advertised Sugofest units. Rayleigh will come back around after every subsequent Sugofest, so it's not really worth pulling for him if there's nothing in the actual Sugofest that interests you [unless you have money to burn]. Personally, I'm planning on pulling until I get a few of the new units [such as Eustass Kid]. Once I do, and I still don't have a Rayleigh [;_;], I'll stop and wait for the next Sugofest. I really...REALLY want Rayleigh, though.

Dawg

Rayleigh is the unit I'd say most of us are after, I know I am. Not specifically for INT teams either, he works with anything [kind of like Whitebeard/G3 Luffy, in that sense]. The only issue is that he's a Sugofest exclusive, and pretty damn rare.

I have around 160 Rainbow Gems saved [and will have more by the time he's released], but I'll stop pulling once I get a decent number of the advertised Sugofest units. Rayleigh will come back around after every subsequent Sugofest, so it's not really worth pulling for him if there's nothing in the actual Sugofest that interests you [unless you have money to burn]. Personally, I'm planning on pulling until I get a few of the new units [such as Eustass Kid]. Once I do, and I still don't have a Rayleigh [;_;], I'll stop and wait for the next Sugofest. I really...REALLY want Rayleigh, though.

160? wew lad

I barely have 30.

I believe in the heart of the cards pulls.

Cerity

Going to start prepping for zephyr. Going to go with this team (probably swap out GP usopp for Impact Dial)

GrmYHs0.png

I really would like a Marco, Urogue or a Shanks, heck even Bon Clay would do. I've got a severe shortage of PSY units in my box :(

linkent

Going to start prepping for zephyr. Going to go with this team (probably swap out GP usopp for Impact Dial)

I really would like a Marco, Urogue or a Shanks, heck even Bon Clay would do. I've got a severe shortage of PSY units in my box :(

Bon Clay is much more important than any of those mentioned. You should farm him asap.
Marco is a luxury unit. Wont work in many bosses due to pre-emp damage as a leader.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm wondering what the best farming team for Zephyr is. I was thinking double Garp captains but my other units are who I'm concerned about. I have Marco, Shanks, Coby Bon Clay, golden Usopp and Urogue.

Also i seriously hope I can max Merry with this Friend Game cola increase coming up.

I REALLY regret evolving my Mirage Tempo Nami into a character I'm not going to use anyway. Hopefully I can scrape together 3 more skill ups for my Dial Usopp and just run a Marco team for Zephyr.

RalchAC

Ok, so I've found a quite great turtle farming spot in Morgan's island 8 chapter I think. You can get Red Turtles (the blog says RGB but 90% of the time is just red). I got a turtle drop like 7 times every 10 runs I did. Was able to dump evolve 5 pigs and dumped them on my Arlong.

First time dying on Tsuru today. :|

Oniguma + all weak orbs + 3 marines with 1 turn until action followed up by Momonga right after & a very low number of meats.

Arrived at Tsuru with way too little health.

cw_sasuke

Once Marco can be skilled up Garp teams will be extra tanky +50k HP and one active skill to get back to full HP.

@Korial
I have all the units for the Marco team... But Garp isn't max skilled. Hope that I can get some more skill ups on Usopp v2... His skill books don't drop often know 30 stamina.

pLow7

Yeah i won't get my Hopes up. I've got every Psy unit needed ( incl. marco and V2 Ussopp ) but i was in the same Situation with my INT-Units...it just takes sooooo long to lvl them all, god...and i still have base Mihawk..

Majukun

damn..i couldn't farm garp because my int team sucks,so that means i will not able to farm Z too?

oh..I'm gold again for the next 24h..any toher gold like my who still has tries?i have 2 tries on my main account and three on my secondary one for anyone interested.

Dawg

Finally defeated elite expert Tsuru. Was lucky though. Can't farm her :(

Current team:

CIlqI2RUcAARrL5.jpg:large

Not sure what my next goal is. I have Master Sergeant Helmeppo, Nami Thunderbolt and Tsuru. But the cost is too damn high for Helmeppo and Thunderbolt Nami. I'll probably switch my current Nami with the thunderbolt one once I have a higher cost but I'm not sure who to replace for Master Sergeant Helmeppo. His special isn't really anything special unless you're fighting a difficult boss that binds. He has good atk though.

Really wish I could get Towel Nami but my luck has been shite. Don't want to spend any more gems trying to get her.

Anyone else got any suggestions for my team?

linkent

Finally defeated elite expert Tsuru. Was lucky though. Can't farm her :(

Really wish I could get Towel Nami but my luck has been shite. Don't want to spend any more gems trying to get her.

Anyone else got any suggestions for my team?
Evolve your Chopper to Brain(INT) version to change orb-meat.
Use buggy/evolved purple marine to change meat->purple orb.

If you want to improve your damage, focus on leveling up robin/Vista.
Farm Broggy to replace brain chopper.
Max skill/level of purple marine.
Your team should be
Friend Vista/Towel Nami - Vista
Nico robin - Brain Chopper/Broggy
Any purple unit - Buggy/Purple Marine.

You have all the piece for perfect INT team.
Dont really need Towel Nami.
Nico Robin is the most important in that team.

FYI, i have sold 6 towel Nami but havent pull any nico robin :(

Dawg

Evolve your Chopper to Brain(INT) version to change orb-meat.
Use buggy/evolved purple marine to change meat->purple orb.

If you want to improve your damage, focus on leveling up robin/Vista.
Farm Broggy to replace brain chopper.
Max skill/level of purple marine.
Your team should be
Friend Vista/Towel Nami - Vista
Nico robin - Brain Chopper/Broggy
Any purple unit - Buggy/Purple Marine.

You have all the piece for perfect INT team.
Dont really need Towel Nami.
Nico Robin is the most important in that team.

FYI, i have sold 6 towel Nami but havent pull any nico robin :(

Thanks. I feel bad for your lack of Nico Robin :( I had two Robins and fed one to the other :> I got this account via Korialstrasz though, so all the credit should go to him. He gave me a level 1 account with Robin and Vista.

Will take your advice and improve my team :D

Used up all my garps today..not a single skill up. I'm super lucky~

At least I have a sorta solid PSY team now (that was recommended by cw_sasuke super early when I started the game in this very thread! time flies.)

Majukun

Used up all my garps today..not a single skill up. I'm super lucky~

At least I have a sorta solid PSY team now (that was recommended by cw_sasuke super early when I started the game in this very thread! time flies.)

i can almost make that team on my secondary account..but still have to level up the members..is it good?

Xeroblade

It's been awhile since I have posted in here, but I have been keeping up with everything. Got myself a Garp as well. I am also a gold today, any one else?

i can almost make that team on my secondary account..but still have to level up the members..is it good?

I'm not really super leveled, but it can take out expert Tsuru with ease. This team def needs it's levels, I think. Super solid and safe with it's tanky HP too

Top Bottom