• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

chrono01

Any 0/5 users want to barrel beak with me? I know I'm a bit late, it's been one of those days. :/

If so, and you're on Android, please enter the Postal Code: T5G 3A6. I need Cola for my ship upgrades!

chrono01

Just cause I like rubbing in my accomplishments..

Why yes, I just did get two Alvida skillbooks in a single run.
Lucky, congrats! I only have two total so far. Slow going, that's for sure. :/

Also, I still have four barrels left for barrel breaking. If any Android 0/5 users are interested, please let me know, otherwise I guess I'll create an account on Reddit and try there.

I'll wait until this evening before I do so though, since I'd love to barrel break with fellow GAF users than over at Reddit.

RalchAC

Lucky, congrats! I only have two total so far. Slow going, that's for sure. :/

Also, I still have four barrels left for barrel breaking. If any Android 0/5 users are interested, please let me know, otherwise I guess I'll create an account on Reddit and try there.

I'll wait until this evening before I do so though, since I'd love to barrel break with fellow GAF users than over at Reddit.

I can barrel break with you if you want.

Dandte

How? I thought they only dropped on the last stage.

I've gotten one in eight runs.
Nope as korial posted it depends on the Mobs. So far i got a Lot of Alvida sb (5 2x runs so far... Bless you sea king) but also 2 chopper skillbooks...

Wazzy

Banned
I'm soon able to evolve my Alvida and I have three skillbooks for her. I've only gotten one Azura skillbook, though. :/

Hana-Bi

Maybe I should start to farm Alvidas island. But the drop rate for me is still very low (no Alvida skill book for me at all). I got already two cola on Alvidas island...

Wazzy

Banned
Oh wow I just got two Alvida Skillbook drops as well. It dropped from the first level and obviously the second from her.

Majukun

damn, forgotten again about the friend mitigate... I was good today... I'll be looking tomorrow morning too before the day changing, so if any good wants to tap, we 'll see tomorrow morning

chrono01

damn, forgotten again about the friend mitigate... I was good today... I'll be looking tomorrow morning too before the day changing, so if any good wants to tap, we 'll see tomorrow morning
I'll be around for a bit if you're interested, just quote this [or send me a PM with your suspected time] and I'll try to be there. Still have three barrels for the week.

chrono01

Just checking in once more to see if any 0/5 people want to barrel break. We're gold for a few hours more! Get that cola to feed Usopp.

Hana-Bi

Another three Alvida runs, one Zoro skill book, one cola, one sea king, no Alvida skill book. I really wanted some Alvida books but this is really not worth it for me and my luck. Over ten runs and no skill book...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Wow some of you have some lucks...2 Alvida books in a single run ? I got 2 Book in like 10 runs.

Kinda frustrating tbh - especially when you consider you might need like 10 skills books for a single skill up. Urgh....

Why are people not using Zeff anymore :(. Atleast on my friend list.

No reason to use him when there is Mihawk.

RalchAC

Wow some of you have some lucks...2 Alvida books in a single run ? I got 2 Book in like 10 runs.

Kinda frustrating tbh - especially when you consider you might need like 10 skills books for a single skill up. Urgh....

I have like 5 Alvida books and I feel I'm being lucky. Still, levelling up her skill is a commodity, not a necessity. So I'm not really worried if I don't manage to skill her up.

Me too when I realized.

The Zeff Gaffer should change to Along. Right now there are much better option for captains. Zeff low health is a big problem for the new hard hitting bosses.

The Zeff Gaffer should change to Along. Right now there are much better option for captains. Zeff low health is a big problem for the new hard hitting bosses.

Maybe I was wrong, DB's Boys who had a Zeff at the time now has a Mihawk up. Gonna go back to my norm captain.

For all I know the names were just too similar.

DrAg0nBoY

Do you have Hina? You can use her and an Ace as captains.
I do. I also have Jozu. But I feel the most comfortable with Zeff. Dunno I played my fighter team even after I got Mihawk and made my slasher team.

Thats what I am using for Alvida:
screenshot2015-07-04-09-.png

Top Bottom