• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

chrono01

What are the best places to stall btw?

Should I take damage from any enemies to stall longer?
Stall on the three green medium turtles and the green penguin [I believe those are stages 2 and 3?].

Be careful not to take too many hits from the turtles, though, as having all three attack in a single round can take a decent amount of your life away [and you have to keep enough HP for Mihawk's pre-emptive as well as first attack, if you tank it with Alvida]. I usually let a green turtle hit me once, while carefully attacking the others so that I can stall as long as I can without taking a second hit. The green penguin I let hit me once, but mostly because he's so weak and can't survive that long [unless I get lucky and hit with a weakened orb].

My GP Usopp is max-skill, and my Coby V2 is nearly there, so I really don't need to stall that much. Alvida, I believe, is at skill level 2.

Stall on the three green medium turtles and the green penguin [I believe those are stages 2 and 3?].

Be careful not to take too many hits from the turtles, though, as having all three attack in a single round can take a decent amount of your life away [and you have to keep enough HP for Mihawk's pre-emptive as well as first attack, if you tank it with Alvida]. I usually let a green turtle hit me once, while carefully attacking the others so that I can stall as long as I can without taking a second hit. The green penguin I let hit me once, but mostly because he's so weak and can't survive that long [unless I get lucky and hit with a weakened orb].

My GP Usopp is max-skill, and my Coby V2 is nearly there, so I really don't need to stall that much. Alvida, I believe, is at skill level 2.

Final question:

If you tank with Alvida, how much damage do you still get?

chrono01

Final question:

If you tank with Alvida, how much damage do you still get?
That...I'm not so sure on. I know I went in with about 3/4 of my HP bar and with her ability it knocked it to about 1/4. I'll be running it again in a bit [come on 4 stamina!]. I can let you know for sure then.

That...I'm not so sure on. I know I went in with about 3/4 of my HP bar and with her ability it knocked it to about 1/4. I'll be running it again in a bit [come on 4 stamina!]. I can let you know for sure then.

It's 2000 apparently.

On that note, I took him down with 3 turns left. Coby's boost makes this a joke.

qazqaNii

Mihawk is possible with dual Monster Choppers

The team:
Friend MC (lv.60+)
My MC (lv.61)
Arlong (lv.81)
Mihawk (lv.70)
Jozu (lv.68)
GOD Ussopp (lv.46)

Ends up with around 8-9k HP.

Stage 1: Stall as long as the mobs give, usually 2 or 3 turns.
Stage 2: Turtles, stall as long as possible usually 3-5 turns.
Stage 3: Pre-emptive Marine attack (2202 dmg), Stall on Green Pirate penguin, let him hit you once make the calculation though, Mihawk got pre-emptive of 4k.
Stage 4: No stalling here use GOD Ussopp on sea stallion.
Stage 5: You should have GOD Ussopp and Jozu's specials ready, Pop Ussopp, if you can't finish him of, pop Jozu aswell.

Aw, no skill up from these mihawks..

Ah well.

/edit

Decided to gem it at least once for extra stamina & got an elder seahorse on my first run. Even if I get no skill up that alone makes it fairly worthwhile.

Wazzy

Banned
Aw, no skill up from these mihawks..

Ah well.

/edit

Decided to gem it at least once for extra stamina & got an elder seahorse on my first run. Even if I get no skill up that alone makes it fairly worthwhile.
They drop quite frequently too. I have about 7 from farming so far.

Mihawk has like 1000 hp left.

Arlong + gear 3rd turn red orb.

... activate coby anyway.

/edit

AAGHHH I messed up super badly on that first round of pirates -_________-

sigh ... had to gem because I messed up and let 3 of those pirates hit me, wow..

Majukun

I saw someone mention Sanji's not necessary as long as you attack the seahorse with someone with six hits?

Is that not true?
Yes it's not necessary, but it's faster, safer, and since you need 3 perfects to activate the boost it's not a big loss in terms of power compared to another red guy
also you can select your orbs throughout the stage.. if you don't have sanji you are going against mihawk with random orbs

Okay I'm done with Mihawk for now, managed to use the massive influx of green turtles to evolve Kalifa for my future Lucci team. (considering I've got Izo now..)

Saving one of these unevolved Mihawks for that obnoxious mission.

Kumo

Getting pretty tired now. 25 Mihawks and 9 skill ups so far, went from 2 -> 11. I'll finish this tomorrow.

I'm wondering if I should keep farming Mihawk after I'm done maxing his special. Good amount of turtles for my dex team and a chance at an elder seahorse is nice. I've barely spent any gems so far (less than 10) and I'm almost done already. Also the exp will help towards reaching that elusive 120 stamina.

Majukun

Getting pretty tired now. 25 Mihawks and 9 skill ups so far, went from 2 -> 11. I'll finish this tomorrow.

I'm wondering if I should keep farming Mihawk after I'm done maxing his special. Good amount of turtles for my dex team and a chance at an elder seahorse is nice. I've barely spent any gems so far (less than 10) and I'm almost done already. Also the exp will help towards reaching that elusive 120 stamina.
That's an amazing skill up rate, you are a lucky guy

Ferga

I got 2 skill ups from 4 fruits.

Have 10 fruits left. I don't think I can max it...

Damn. I should of saved more fruits rather than wasting them in sugo for 10 zoros.

Dandte

Thx Brorialstrasz.

3eyyMuM.jpg

Only Level 7 but it's nice to See a success while doing Mihawk..

Thanks Dante. Got FP but w/e, I don't need particularly anything from Friend Game, got 63 keys sitting doing nothing. :p

4 games left if any gold or silver are interested.

chrono01

Note to self:

Don't boost STR orbs in the first round if you're tanking the first hit with Alvida, as knocking Mihawk down to critically low levels will cause him to skip his normal attack and go right for his special ability. :/

I think, from now on, I'll attack as normal for the first round, and then boost the orbs for the second/third/etc. round. I could delay right away with GP Usopp and go all out, but I want to maximize the number of turns I get just in-case.

Note to self:

Don't boost STR orbs in the first round if you're tanking the first hit with Alvida, as knocking Mihawk down to critically low levels will cause him to skip his normal attack and go right for his special ability. :/

I think, from now on, I'll attack as normal for the first round, and then boost the orbs for the second/third/etc. round. I could delay right away with GP Usopp and go all out, but I want to maximize the number of turns I get just in-case.

Haha, I was wary of the same thing. If I got more than one red orb on one of my hard hitting units on the first round, I would just pop Usopp's special instead of tanking the first hit with Alvida's. It worked out and I flawlessed all my runs and now I'm the proud owner of a max level, max cooldown Mihawk. Even managed to evolve my Apu, Paulie, and Tsuru and got a bunch of extra evo material from running chapter 1 of Syrup Village at 2x drop. Everything went better than expected.

chrono01

Haha, I was wary of the same thing. If I got more than one red orb on one of my hard hitting units on the first round, I would just pop Usopp's special instead of tanking the first hit with Alvida's. It worked out and I flawlessed all my runs and now I'm the proud owner of a max level, max cooldown Mihawk. Even managed to evolve my Apu, Paulie, and Tsuru and got a bunch of extra evo material from running chapter 1 of Syrup Village at 2x drop. Everything went better than expected.
Nice, congrats!

I've receiving about 1 skill-up per five fusing, so yeah...this will take a while. :/

Thank you so much! :) I've done it, but I didn't get Mihawk :( Is there a timer determinating on when I can use your Vivi again?

Usually when a person vanishes for me I just close the game and open it again.

It might also relate to how recently someone played though, but I'm charging my tablet atm.

Cerity

using the gaimon strat and clearing him cleanly but lawd if my my pooper isn't clenched when there's one turn left and I'm there with 1-1.5k hp

Nice, congrats!

I've receiving about 1 skill-up per five fusing, so yeah...this will take a while. :/

I used 17 gems and leveled probably 4 times so it probably took about 42 Mihawks altogether give or take a few. I had one of those 5 Mihawks and no skill up once but persevere and you'll get there eventually.

chrono01

I used 17 gems and leveled probably 4 times so it probably took about 42 Mihawks altogether give or take a few. I had one of those 5 Mihawks and no skill up once but persevere and you'll get there eventually.
I've used ten gems so far and got him to skill level 8. Not too bad. I'm just over 3000XP away from ranking up, and only 10 stamina, so I'm going to take a break [and sleep, for a few hours anyway -_-] so I can run 40 stamina once more and get a free replenish.

I have 52 gems remaining, and will burn through them all if I need to. The way I figure it, I could spend five gems each for a "chance" at a great unit from the gatcha, or spend them on copies of Mihawk to skill him up where I know he'll be useful.

It's also a great source for Elder Seahorse. I've received like four of em' so far, not to mention green turtles of which I've been fusing into my Law/Apoo [I don't want to use them on Mihawk just yet, since I'm still increasing his skill and the higher level he is the more expensive each fusing will be].

Anyway, I'm [about?] halfway there.I seem to get one point per five copies, so if that pattern follows, I'll need another 40-45 Mihawk, so...quite a few more gems. Of course, more skill-up per fusing could happen, as well as none. It's all a gamble.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Don't stall on the turtles. They take off 2500 HP per attack. The green penguin on hte other hand takes off only 800-something.

Here is my team:
Level 9 merry
Captain: L52 G3 Luffy (no special ups)
Friend Captain: G3 Luffy
L58 Sharks on Tooth Arlong (no special ups)
L86 Coby (special Lv 3)
MAX GP Usopp (no special ups)
L28 Diable Jambe Sanji (no spcial ups).

What I do is beat the first 2 rounds using the max # of turns without taking any damage. I beat the pirate on the third round and stall on the green penguin with sanji, also setting up matching orbs for arlong and my G3s. Coby, Usopp, and Sanji all fill their specials on the same turn during this stalling.

On round 4, I use sanji's special to clear everyone instantly.

Against Mihawk I use GP Usopp and coby specials instantly and go to work, with the orb setup from the penguin stall :)

Niwa

My 4th Mihawk and still no luck, got 12hours left so wish me luck! lol And thanks for all Vivis that accepted me as friend.

Tidd

I have one gem left... With that I can do another 6-7 runs including waiting and stamina refill for leveling up. All I need is ONE skill up to max him. PLS GOD COBY!!

StMeph

1800 XP shy of gaining another Pirate Rank. 6 stamina on hand. Suck it up, keep gemming for Mihawk, and burn the stamina worth another run as the cost of doing business, or is there a level worth 1800 XP for 10 stam?

1800 XP shy of gaining another Pirate Rank. 6 stamina on hand. Suck it up, keep gemming for Mihawk, and burn the stamina worth another run as the cost of doing business, or is there a level worth 1800 XP for 10 stam?

Pig island gives 900k exp (around 1k if you get the hidden stage with 2 evolved pigs).

linkent

the first time mihawk came, i use 30-40 mihawk for 2skill up..
this time was better 50mihawk to reach level 15..
and then another 15 for the last skill up T_T

left with 8gems.. hopefully inventory upgrade can come soon..

Top Bottom