• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Tidd

It hasn't been confirmed yet, but even before the 2.2 update Japan got a limit increase. I believe they got their first one round the time Mihawk was first introduced.

We're well overdue. :(

At least we got a mailbox upgrade!! ;( Seriously, who needs space for 300 mails? Why should you save your mails? For what purpose?

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Got two pulls ready.

Just finished drum island. Perfect, 10 gems..

I'm pulling Rayleigh, watch!

Send me dem good vibes guys lol

Edit

First pull.. Tony Tony Chopper, right after fucking getting him are you kidding me?

And 4* Bepo...

Buy some gems or nah?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Got two pulls ready.

Just finished drum island. Perfect, 10 gems..

I'm pulling Rayleigh, watch!

Send me dem good vibes guys lol

Edit

First pull.. Tony Tony Chopper, right after fucking getting him are you kidding me?

And 4* Bepo...

Buy some gems or nah?
Buy gems if you really want Zoro and Hachi

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Woot! Pulled a Ray. Now I can finally start to play this game.

Also pulled Edward Newgate, does he evolve into whitebeard?

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Congrats on hitting the lottery. If you just started playing, those are hilarious pulls, since you won't be able to use them for a while.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Congrats on hitting the lottery. If you just started playing, those are hilarious pulls, since you won't be able to use them for a while.

Yeah, I'm getting close to losing in story mode and having to use the plebian units while imagining how cool it would be to use the ones I pulled. :(

makaveli13

Neo Member
Does anyone know how much it will cost to fuse 5 mihawks into a level 96 mihawk? I feel like an idiot because I forgot about the beli costs.....

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
HOLY SHIT I GOT HIM!

2015-07-1601_45_53-lnvszc0.png

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Pulled both on the same starting account? GG #1 and #2 leaders in the game.

Same account. But it isn't the evolved form. It will be some time before I get the actual graybeard.

EDIT: wtf... just pulled Captain Kid after beating Orange Town... Looks like my red team is rounding out.

Same account. But it isn't the evolved form. It will be some time before I get the actual graybeard.

EDIT: wtf... just pulled Captain Kid after beating Orange Town... Looks like my red team is rounding out.

You are either a dirty liar or one of the luckiest people alive.

I dislike you either way. /s

Mazre

Stop what you're doing and go buy a lotto ticket.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Not bad for my first day.

Edit: removed for security reasons

Any other gems in there? The blue fire guy seems to hit like a truck.

StMeph

Any other gems in there? The blue fire guy seems to hit like a truck.

Next time you post your box, take care to edit out your ID and pirate level, gem count, etc.

There have been reports of people using that information to contact NamcoBandai to "recover"/steal accounts.

Qmzn

Neo Member
Not bad for my first day.

I hope you realize that this is one of the best possible starting setups for a new player. Arguably the best. Your luck is absurd, and fuels my bitterness.

Like StMeph says, change your username, and play a little bit to boost your pirate level and gem count, so that someone doesn't try and leverage that screenshot into theft via account recovery.

Wazzy

Banned
How many hours till Mihawk? I'm at work but want to scheudle a break around when he starts so I can get two times in.

DUUUUUUUUUUUDE! My sides hurt from laughing too much at this. Well played.

Up until now, I didn't think that was even possible. I'm in shock.

lmao ikr? I await more of his pulls

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I hope you realize that this is one of the best possible starting setups for a new player. Arguably the best. Your luck is absurd, and fuels my bitterness.

Like StMeph says, change your username, and play a little bit to boost your pirate level and gem count, so that someone doesn't try and leverage that screenshot into theft via account recovery.

I thought it was lucky but didn't know it was that lucky. I changed the 3 fields. Hopefully things are safe.

makaveli13

Neo Member
I couldn't help myself.. bought another 60 gems.

1 3* luffy (what a bad start)
2 4* jozu (dupe but should help with skill ups)
3 3* arlong (... )
4 3* Mr 5 (rage building)
5 tornado nami (simmering)
6 3* zoro (far out)
7 3 * zoro (got to be kidding me)
8 4* Beop (FML)
9 4* Apoo (dupe but cant complain)
10 3* Mr 2 (too late to level)
11 4* Izo (New so pretty happy)
12 4* Law (yay!!!)

The last three pulls saved me from crying at my desk at work.

Qmzn

Neo Member
I thought it was lucky but didn't know it was that lucky. I changed the 3 fields. Hopefully things are safe.

I think you'll be fine. It's also good practice to make a server backup of your game data, which is done by getting a "Device Transfer" password under options. These passwords last a week, and are really the only reliable insurance available against data corruption and theft.

It may be paranoid, but every week I grab one of those passwords, then write it down along with the date, my user ID, my current username, Pirate level, Beli, XP, Gems, and currently-equipped crew.

I wish Google Play had an integrated cloud-save service for this. :p

Kumo

Awesome thanks!

I might just wait till I get home then I can focus completely on farming him.

If you're running double g3, you should be able to finish farming well before the event is over so I wouldn't worry about starting late. :p

Apparently, if you use an App Manager program such as iFunbox for iOS, you can simply delete the non-folder file inside "Documents" [you'll need to browse to it first] to re-do your second recruitment [the one you get for 500 taps during the download screen after the initial tutorial]. You won't be able to re-do your first recruit, but it's still a lot faster this way since you won't have to do the tutorial each time you want to re-roll.

Anyone on Android that can recommend a good app for this purpose? I'm going to lose my fucking mind if I have to run this tutorial one more goddamn time.

Edit: I have a Note 4 edge, if that helps at all.

Anyone on Android that can recommend a good app for this purpose? I'm going to lose my fucking mind if I have to run this tutorial one more goddamn time.

Edit: I have a Note 4 edge, if that helps at all.

Do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zznch9cm1z0 (Courtesy of AdawgDaFAB)

Edit: That's assuming you have a computer that can run Droid4X. It will be muuuuuuuuuch faster, trust me. Once you get a pull you like, just generate a password and login with your phone.

HOLY SHIT I GOT HIM!

Spacecraft_in_sync_with_Earth_orbit_medium.jpg

If you look really closely, my sides are there somewhere.

Also, I'm so sad. I got to Mihawk in the Training Island. I had 2 turns to kill him after using Mr. 3's ability. I get all normal orbs and do about 60% of his health in one attack. Next attack, all perfects... but one of my Gear Third Luffys had a weak orb. Mihawk had a sliver of health. He special'd. I lost. liek dis pst ef u cri erietiem

Mihawk x2, GP Usopp, Gaimon, Alvida, Arlong. Leave the Green Pirate Penguin alive on stage 3, stall on him with Gaimon, use Alvida's special to reduce one of the Penguin's hits, stall until you are 2 turns away from both Mihawk specials. Use Gaimon, eat any meat you can while killing the Penguin. Clear the stage as you normally would with Mihawk captains, shaving off HP with specials in the first round, then use Usopp and Alvida to buy time, chaining from Gaimon to Usopp to Alvida to Mihawk to Mihawk to Arlong.

Original writeup is on Reddit here. It's a really a derivative of Marco x2 and Blackbeard x2 strategies, both of which use similar Gaimon stalling to build specials.
Once again, thanks for reminding everyone of this method. I used it with this team and can do ~10 min clears. I'm off to bed for now, but tomorrow I'll be farming Mihawk like there's no tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone on your Skill Ups! :D

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
That feel when you can't gem because you're close to a level up, and by close I mean you need 1 more 40 Stam Mihawk.

That feel when you can't gem because you're close to a level up, and by close I mean you need 1 more 40 Stam Mihawk.
I had 60-70 STA when 11pm hit and a bit less than 5k EXP left to hit the all important P.Lv 121 (80 STA). What I did was burn it down to 40 with 5 STA Kalifa (for the chance that she or skillbooks dropped) and Shells Town 8 (for Red Marines to max his skill and speed up my Kalifa 30 STA farms). Then I beat him, got my lvl up and beat him twice more.

Top Bottom