• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

StMeph

Out of gems, and out of time. Ended at 14/16. I guess I have to wait until next time Mihawk comes around to get my last two skill ups.

RedBoot

Got Mihawk to skill level 12. I was getting 2 or 3 skill ups per 5 Mihawks fused at first. Then my last 12 Mihawks resulted in zero skill-ups. Luck had to run out eventually.

I couldn't dedicate the whole day to farming (sleep, work, etc) so getting him that high is pretty decent. His cooldown is within usable range now, so I can live with that til he comes back around. I've got plenty of gems left over, too.

Managed to evolve Smoker and Paulie, get Kalifa, Asura Zoro, and Onigumo leveled, got tons of money, several pirate-level ups, and 3-4 Elder Seahorses. Not too bad.

chrono01

Sorry to those who couldn't manage a mix-skilled Mihawk, but there's always next time! It sounds like a few of you made a certain dent in leveling it, so it shouldn't take much more to complete it when he comes around again.

Also, somewhat off-topic, but Namco Bandai released "Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle" on iOS/Android today.

http://dbz-dokkan.bngames.net/en/

I'm really not sure if I have it in my for another one of these gatcha games. It doesn't help that it seems a lot more...gatcha-reliant when compared to Treasure Cruise.

I might give it a download/re-roll and see if I can get lucky. If not...I'll just delete it and move on.

chrono01

To get 3 gems from a Orange Town quest. There's still a long time until that patch comes.
Yeah, if you only have a single copy of Mihawk, you're better off leveling/evolving it and grabbing a second [for the Story Mission] when he returns.

The actual Story Mission is still a LONG ways away, so you'll get a lot more use out of an evolved Mihawk.

Yeah, if you only have a single copy of Mihawk, you're better off leveling/evolving it and grabbing a second [for the Story Mission] when he returns.

The actual Story Mission is still a LONG ways away, so you'll get a lot more use out of an evolved Mihawk.

My evolved Mihawk is like Level 78.

chrono01

My evolved Mihawk is like Level 78.
Oh, you have two copies? Then yeah, save your second one. Actually, if you're running low on space you could try fusing it away now hoping for a skill-up, since Mihawk will likely return again before his Story Mission is released and you'll need to farm more of him to continue increasing his skill anyway. It's up to you, though.

One other benefit to having a non-evolved/low-level Mihawk is for Tank/Vivi teams. I'm not sure you have a use for that, though.

Ferga

Remember guys, the mission involves using a total crew cost of 49 or less with a Mihawk.

Not about Mihawk's level, it's only about whether you have an unevolved version of him.

11737842_1014125501945423_3117841554219379017_n.jpg

finally managed it

Copons

11737842_1014125501945423_3117841554219379017_n.jpg

finally managed it

Oh man, I'm like at lvl95, and my hope of giving him a bike before Rob Lucci is vanishing every day a bit more. :'(

Anyway, managed to get like 6 Mihawk skills level up.
I'd have loved to kick his butt more, but timezone, work and sleep left me with pretty much a couple of hours of playing.

Good thing I won't need to rely on Korial every time anymore though!

I used a wb team to farm Mihawk. I did max lv and so him with an hour to spare. Does anyone have a max lv max sp Mihawk I can add so I can do coffin boat nobody seems to be on there's.

chrono01

Just a reminder, the Lobster event starts today [the 17th]! Better farm those so you can evolve your uni---

Oh, that's right. No space.

Thanks, NBE!

Kumo

I went through the ID list and added the active users on here. Hope you guys can accept! For some of you, your friend list was full so I couldn't add. >_<

2.2 announced, no mention of box space upgrade ...

First thing I noticed. Heh....

*grabs pitchfork and torch*

Tidd

Or it will be a stealth upgrade!

If not we should inform the support about this. Maybe they will listen to us if they get the same request over and over again :(

Wazzy

Banned
Just a reminder, the Lobster event starts today [the 17th]! Better farm those so you can evolve your uni---

Oh, that's right. No space.

Thanks, NBE!

I'm lucky that I already have Lobsters farmed from last time and I don't have to use as many as before since I pull some evolved units that required them.

I have Garp, Apoo, Bonney, Law and Killer all evolved. Major units I still need to use them on but I have more than enough for are Urogue, Rayleigh, Bebo, Drake, Kid and Hawkins. Priority being Rayleigh and Kid.

If I had more space *SHAKES FIST AT NAMCO* I would hoard even more since there's other smaller units that use the lobsters.

What we could really use is more frequent TT's rather than just Monday.

chrono01

I'm lucky that I already have Lobsters farmed from last time and I don't have to use as many as before since I pull some evolved units that required them.

I have Garp, Apoo, Bonney, Law and Killer all evolved. Major units I still need to use them on but I have more than enough for are Urogue, Rayleigh, Bebo, Drake, Kid and Hawkins. Priority being Rayleigh and Kid.

If I had more space *SHAKES FIST AT NAMCO* I would hoard even more since there's other smaller units that use the lobsters.

What we could really use is more frequent TT's rather than just Monday.
Yeah, I have a lot too (around five of each, a few types even more than that), but I feel bad for those that don't and have no space. :(

I'd probably do as you and farm more if I had space, but...ugh.

Majukun

damn, trying to get a yellow lobster or two since they are the only type I miss.. tries 4 runs with no luck... I don't even have character that needs it, but in the off chance I get one, I have to put at least one in the storage...
and to think I wanted to farm skillbooks for blamenco and jozu

after zero mihawk skill ups I suddenly got 2 skill ups in a row (out of 2 books) on Blameco..

... I can live with that. Got Blameco's orb change down to 17 turns now.

Majukun

did they just lowered the drop rates for the scissor grotto?
i am not getting any lobster,how is that possible when last time i got dozens of them

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I always have at least 80 spots open. I only keep 2 of each materials, except for elder sea horses. Do you guys just keep fodder/average ass gatcha units? I normally trash any unit that is not relevant in any area ie Mr. 5, Hatchi and the other non-Arlong fish-men, etc. I wouldn't mind more slots, but it's more of an inconvenience to not have more than a necessity.

I want more team slots

RedBoot

did they just lowered the drop rates for the scissor grotto?
i am not getting any lobster,how is that possible when last time i got dozens of them

I think it had a 2x drop rate last time, actually.

So Version 2.2's going to have the Alvida island missions. Specific units needed, in case you want to do some farming this weekend:

-Evolved Alvida (we all probably have this already)
-Choreboy Coby
-Miss Monday
-Several fodder pirates (easy enough to gather later, especially since there's another "Get a bunch of fodder drops" mission)

Having some Force orb control is useful too. http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.com.au/p/island-guide-village-following-is-list.html

chrono01

Seriously what's taking so long for more box space?
I'm not sure, but it's beyond the point of upsetting me.

Just today I had to sell five Gaimon that I was saving to skill up a Broggy (when I actually managed to get his drop). I had to do this since I was at maximum member box space and couldn't continue playing the game until I sold something. Yes, it's to the point where the limited member box space is actually preventing me from playing the game.

Do you know how hard it is to change a number in the source code? ._.

Apparently it's extremely hard for Namco

I'm not sure, but it's beyond the point of upsetting me.

Just today I had to sell five Gaimon that I was saving to skill up a Broggy (when I actually managed to get his drop). I had to do this since I was at maximum member box space and couldn't continue playing the game until I sold something. Yes, it's to the point where the limited member box space is actually preventing me from playing the game.

Same here! I just want to get my box to 300-400 spots so I don't have to worry about it again. Even doing turtle time sucks cause I have to fuse them away before I can do another run

Nibel

Got Mr.3 during Sugofest, evolved him today and then fed him with 15 books - special is max now. Feels good when something goes according to plan for once, haha

Mazre

Apparently it's extremely hard for Namco

Same here! I just want to get my box to 300-400 spots so I don't have to worry about it again. Even doing turtle time sucks cause I have to fuse them away before I can do another run

To add insult to injury the new DBZ game by NBE has a max box space of 500.

ACSwift

my laboon and vivi team died at mihawk...............I think this is a glitch and I was able to reacreate this glitch.

When mihawk attacks and your hp goes down to 1, you immediately exit the game. When you log in and choose to continue the battle, mihawk continues the same attack when you exited the game, and you get 0 hp, with a game over. T.T

Top Bottom