• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Cerity

I've found 7 I think lol, scroll through the islands manually, they sometimes appear in the extra isle area too. The best thing I've gotten from it are a black and red elder turtle. It's mostly been 50000 beli.

Anyonr can tap right now? I've got like 30 minutes before i should go to sleep and 3 tries left.

I'm down. Let me know when you're done and I'll start tapping.

Edit: Something weird has been going on with the Fake GPS app. "Disney World" has been sending me to Courthouse Street in Alabama. I'm all for switching to Kumamoto, that hasn't failed me yet.

I'm down. Let me know when you're done and I'll start tapping.

Edit: Something weird has been going on with the Fake GPS app. "Disney World" has been sending me to Courthouse Street in Alabama. I'm all for switching to Kumamoto, that hasn't failed me yet.

You wanna tap? I'm silver, but silver's pretty okay still! .. :D

/edit

I got 5x cola from you, Reala.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
It's your Law, Lucy. That's who I've been using like crazy; I think you also had a MAX Monster Chopper too which helped me out last fortnight.

Yep, that's me - glad you've been able to put my captains to good use. I'll most likely be running Rayleigh during the Franky isle coming after.

Thanks chrono and wazzy for the greetings, much appreciated.

Trust me, I don't want to make this a constant thing, but I think I've finally finished all the formatting for my strategy blog. That took about twice the amount of time as actually writing the article itself...

Check Out the Lucci Article

The team section is still not completely finished, but at least all of the formatting is setup now. Just give me a few critiques if you don't care, because this is probably the format that I'm going to roll forward in the future.

Yep, that's me - glad you've been able to put my captains to good use. I'll most likely be running Rayleigh during the Franky isle coming after.

Welcome buddy! Got your invite a little while ago, so now we're basically best friends.

Trust me, I don't want to make this a constant thing, but I think I've finally finished all the formatting for my strategy blog. That took about twice the amount of time as actually writing the article itself...

The team section is still not completely finished, but at least all of the formatting is setup now. Just give me a few critiques if you don't care, because this is probably the format that I'm going to roll forward in the future.

Nice job on the site clogger! Looks great on mobile.

Glad to have you here Lucy! Is your ID in the gaf list?
Nvm just saw that you were. I added you!

I'm "No.0556 LUCY" in-game, I have some of you on my friend's list already and hope to add more of you now that I'm a forum member. I've been lurking this place for far too long.

Welcome to life as a gambling add- I mean, a fan of One Piece games. I'm on the list if you're looking for more people. Cheers.

What are those snails for?

It talks about it on the notice page. Click them, it'll ask you to make a tweet, and you'll randomly get either beli, cola, gems, or a turtle (I got a teenage yellow turtle once) in exchange. You can find 5 of them per day.

Unrelated. Know what's funny, guys? You know how we all have gotten roughly 53583948 Cobys? Turns out I deleted them all ages ago (the default one, not the Marine one) and so now I don't have one for the Alvida's Hideout Mission. Wo is me!

Tidd

We get new characters without an increase of our box. Lol
And Sabo was a promo code character for Pirate Warriors 3!! Why can't we have him like that? Why do we need gatcha luck for him? o_O

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Welcome buddy! Got your invite a little while ago, so now we're basically best friends.

Heh you already improved it quite a lot in the last days - keep up the goodwork and dont worry about posting blog related stuff here. I will give it a thorough read later during break.

*bookmarked*
We get new characters without an increase of our box. Lol
And Sabo was a promo code character for Pirate Warriors 3!! Why can't we have him like that? Why do we need gatcha luck for him? o_O

I prefer it that way to be honest - means almost everyone will be able to get Sabo down the line while pulling. Limiting it to the purchase of a full price retail game was worse. Of course they could do both....after all i might pick up PW3 on PC.

Edit:

Also wont be pulling anymore in this game until Bamco expands the box limit.

chrono01

So they have until next new Sugo? Seems fair.
Yeah, the next Sugofest [which, if they follow pattern, should be around a month or so?]. If we don't receive a box expansion by then, well...I won't know what to think.

Also, I know it's late, but if there are any 0/5 users out there, I still have a gold chest.

Majukun

still have one try left...any gold chest that still wants to tap?

have we ANY blue orb manipulator?

we have kaku that is basically koby,hina to lock the orbs..but we have no way to get the blue orbs

EDIT:just cjhecked..technically there are johnny that makes meat and miss valentine that turn them into blue orbs..but they are both mediocre characters

still have one try left...any gold chest that still wants to tap?

have we ANY blue orb manipulator?

we have kaku that is basically koby,hina to lock the orbs..but we have no way to get the blue orbs

EDIT:just cjhecked..technically there are johnny that makes meat and miss valentine that turn them into blue orbs..but they are both mediocre characters

Capone!

sasari

So what's next in the fortnightly isle schedule? I tend to throw my trash on numerous units but if it's another "Must use all dex/str/qck" etc would focus on those instead.

So what's next in the fortnightly isle schedule? I tend to throw my trash on numerous units but if it's another "Must use all dex/str/qck" etc would focus on those instead.
I dunno, but I am actually liking the 'use all of x characters' thing. It makes it a little more interesting, in my opinion.

Top Bottom