• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Was at 1 stamina, got a transponder snail and then received full stamina

I welcome our new snail overlords
EWmof.gif
Just happened to me as well... Great feeling.

xrokis

Is there a point to feeding ANYONE with the RCV cotton candy? Does it apply to Vivi's ability?

how often do you use vivi?
at some point more rcv won't make a difference on vivi as a lot of new bosses and fortnights are designed around the vivi + laboon/ls combo.
from what i read on gamewith it's best to give the cotton candy to high tier units.
their suggestion is boa, but what are the chances of pulling her :D
i'm thinking about giving the rcv ones to marco more hp recovery seems great for him.
probably any high tier psy unit would be good, they already have high rcv

StMeph

from what i read on gamewith it's best to give the cotton candy to high tier units.
their suggestion is boa, but what are the chances of pulling her :D
i'm thinking about giving the rcv ones to marco more hp recovery seems great for him.
probably any high tier psy unit would be good, they already have high rcv

That's the thing though. There's a limit to how much candy a unit can receive, and you CAN'T max all three types. You can only max TWO. So, ideally for 95% of all characters, you would prefer HP+ATK if you could have as much cotton candy as you want. RCV is basically pointless except for characters that have some RCV-dependent ability.

That's the thing though. There's a limit to how much candy a unit can receive, and you CAN'T max all three types. You can only max TWO. So, ideally for 95% of all characters, you would prefer HP+ATK if you could have as much cotton candy as you want. RCV is basically pointless except for characters that have some RCV-dependent ability.

It might be best to give RCV candy to support units like GH Usopp since you'll never be relying on them for damage. Other units you use to start combos might not be a bad idea. Also as a side note, when you're trying to max a character's candy, each feed gets more expensive and can eventually cost 55,000 beri per candy, not that any of us will be maxing any time soon.

Oh, and for anyone who is trying to save inventory space, you can transfer candy effects to other units if you feed them to your desired target. For instance, you can save inventory space by feeding candy to a penguin and then later feeding that penguin to your target to transfer the bonuses.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
RCV should be put on these characters, in order:

Vivi or another character specifically designed to heal.
Blamenco and other characters that serve a specific +RCV function
'Support' characters that end up in a lot of parties but aren't used for their ATK stat (GP Usopp).

+RCV is undoubtedly the least useful of the cotton candies, but eh. Beats pulling Beli from a snail.

Oh, and for anyone who is trying to save inventory space, you can transfer candy effects to other units if you feed them to your desired target. For instance, you can save inventory space by feeding candy to a penguin and then later feeding that penguin to your target to transfer the bonuses.

Could you use this to skirt the Cotton Candy cost? Put ~5-10 candies on a bunch of different units, and then combine all those units with the hero you actually wanted them on?

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
FINALLY!

It took awhile to get registered here, but first and foremost I want to blame this very thread for getting me into this game. Thanks to that and to a majority of you players as well! I don't know if it's been a good thing, but the game has been fun and it helps being a One Piece fan.

I'm "No.0556 LUCY" in-game, I have some of you on my friend's list already and hope to add more of you now that I'm a forum member. I've been lurking this place for far too long.

FINALLY!

It took awhile to get registered here, but first and foremost I want to blame this very thread for getting me into this game. Thanks to that and to a majority of you players as well! I don't know if it's been a good thing, but the game has been fun and it helps being a One Piece fan.

I'm "No.0556 LUCY" in-game, I have some of you on my friend's list already and hope to add more of you now that I'm a forum member. I've been lurking this place for far too long.

Welcome, something tells me you like One Piece ... a lot.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
still don't know how the snail works...found only 2 in the entire day and i've checked multiple times

In my experience the snails don't refresh when I close and reopen the app - they only seem to refresh when I actually complete a stage.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
FINALLY!

You have a Rayleigh, right? or maybe a bunch of MAX characters. Thanks for letting me use him/them! (If we're friends)

I have about 10 Marco Skillbooks, but I want like 30 by the next special event up.

RedBoot

In my experience the snails don't refresh when I close and reopen the app - they only seem to refresh when I actually complete a stage.

Same. I saw four of them, but the fifth was nowhere to be found. After I ran a couple of Alvida stages (for the missions), it eventually showed up.

I'd also seen one earlier in the day, but hadn't clicked on it (didn't have an extra twitter account set up), so they aren't one-shot only.

You have a Rayleigh, right? or maybe a bunch of MAX characters. Thanks for letting me use him/them! (If we're friends)

I have about 10 Marco Skillbooks, but I want like 30 by the next special event up.

I got like 8-9 atm, but I feel the same way about wanting at least 30.

Getting Marco's cooldown to 20 instead of 30 would reduce it from mythical-status to something you can easily stall for in all but the shortest fortnights.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Welcome, something tells me you like One Piece ... a lot.

It took so long to get registered here that I went through a variety of usernames after each rejection and in my final attempt of futility I just typed what my in-game name was (at the time). But in truth this is probably the only thread I'll participate in, that I can see thus far.

We are friends! It is nice to be able to (pseudo) meet you, thank you for your captains all this time! Congrats on the Rayleigh pull as well on your end...!

I'm still debating what to do with the Marco books, I'm 2/22 on SPLV attempts thus far. And I expect another 'super success event' before a 'special rate event'... I mean all of this would be moot if we ever got a box upgrade. But that's never happening it seems...

Hey, I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet, but there is a method for saving Beli on combining Cotton Candies.

Instead of paying ~10K a pop for each Cotton Candy combined into your Max Mihawk, you can instead combine the Candy into a low level fodder unit (such as a Penguin). You can then combine the fodder unit with your Max level unit and the buffs will transfer. You only have to pay the premium cost for the one combination.

I've tested this with one cotton candy, but I'm not entirely sure if there are any limitations on the number of stat boosts that can be combined. So, I guess proceed at your own risk for right now. I'm going to do some tests (RCV, lol) so I'll keep everyone updated.

chrono01

FINALLY!

Welcome! We're glad to have you.

Edit - Thanks for the...Black Daimyo Turtle, Zeke? First time getting that, they couldn't even give me an Elder. :(

Wazzy

Banned
Welcome Lucy! It's always fun seeing more people join the thread. :D

Also ugh I hate having little space. I want to hoard Marco skillbooks. :(

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
It's your Law, Lucy. That's who I've been using like crazy; I think you also had a MAX Monster Chopper too which helped me out last fortnight.

chrono01

where do I set my gps?

/edit nevermind, I saw you posted it above.

/edit

I'm ready to tap, you?
My kindness was rewarded, three keys. Thanks man! :)

I hope I gave you something equally as nice.

Edit - Oh, three keys for you too? That's great!

I've already gotten three but used two of them with no skillup!

:(
You should just save them for a Skill-Up even--

Member Box Space - 200/200

...Oh. ;_;

Yeah, you silver chests people are alright. I don't know why so many gold chest people fear you.

The only chests I actively avoid are the bronze ones, they actively seem to lack the good rewards entirely.

Between silver and gold ... I haven't actively noticed sivler being that much worse honestly.

/edit

Wooh, only one level left on Merry! I saw I had 40 cola so decided to give it a shot, no usopp on my first try!

Top Bottom