• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

I like how it doesn't look like anyone has mentioned hoping to pull a Whitebeard or a Rayleigh during this Sugo. And that's even with a STR up event for Whitebeard!

All of our hopes and dreams have been crushed before....

Tidd

My ideal scenario for the upcoming weeks:
  • decent Sugofest pulls
  • box upgrade
  • Zephyr announcement after Sugofest ends
  • Monster chopper return this week

Let me dream ;___;

Just a reminder, after Sugofest I am going to give away my account.

Anyone who wants it pm me, I don't want a similar situation as when I gave my DBZ account away(never even knew who got it.)

Also the reason for after Sugofest is to spend as many gems as possible, since they may not transfer. Also... The thrill of the pull. (I won't tell you what I got.)

So, if anyone wants a side/test account let me know.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I completely forgot turtle time this week. Really sad, but I managed to max Monster Chopper thanks to the red piggies from the Kraken Fortnight.

ElChado

Neo Member
I like how it doesn't look like anyone has mentioned hoping to pull a Whitebeard or a Rayleigh during this Sugo. And that's even with a STR up event for Whitebeard!

All of our hopes and dreams have been crushed before....

People realized how rare the whitebeard books are and don't want to have to try to max it.

I believe whitebeard is a curse now.

Plus boa is new hotness, and ray is also a hotness.

People realized how rare the whitebeard books are and don't want to have to try to max it.

I believe whitebeard is a curse now.

Plus boa is new hotness, and ray is also a hotness.

Honestly, if I end up pulling one somehow (lol), I'll probably spend as many gems as I have left over in order to drop his books.

Of course, I'm not going to have to worry about that.

Kyou

it'd be nice just to get a gear 3 luffy

nmWvgrq.jpg

Wazzy

Banned
I really need them to add more TT's and box increase. I've burnt out on this game due to lack of space and it's really frustrating me. I've skipped TT twice now and I haven't levelled up a single unit. I really love this game and don't want to drop it because of something they could have fixed a long time ago.

Kyou

...fuck it, in for some gems

Pell, Mr. Prince, Mr. 2 (ugh), Mr. 3( ;_; ), Cap Kuro (COME ON), Krieg (FUCK OFF GAME)

so much for Strength up

Got 3 gems left. Guess I will wait for tomorrow, go through a bit of new island and make my last pull. Didn't do bad on the pulls I did, but didn't do great either, I guess.

Anyways let me know if you want my account through pm. Please done make me email quote the pass/code.

Spinx

Yellow Chopper
Bepo *4
Vivi 3x rcv
Miss Wednesday
Kuro *3
Chaka *4
Arlong dupe
Blamenco *5 dupe
Moriah *4
Moriah *5 lol

5 alvida books not one level up. See you next time Alvida. This time for real. Heh

Forgot about gear third, holy sheeeeit.

I splurged and spent all 80 of my gems. Here we go:

Nami (ugh)
Arm Point Chopper (ugh)
Enraged Arlong (ugh)
Nico Robin (ugh, already have)
Mr. 3 (ugh)
Kuma 5* (heck yeah!)
Choo (UGH)
Nico Robin (seriously? suck on it Chrono)
Urouge 5* (Sweeeeeeet)
Vivi 5* (meh, at least I don't have to evolve my 4* now)
Kuro 5* (meh, same as Vivi)
Pell 3* (this is kinda nice I guess)
Mr. Prince (at least I really like Sanji)
Miss Wednesday (ugh)
Krieg 4* (ugh)
Choo (freaking A)

Oh well, not exactly awesome, but it could have been a lot worse. I KNEW that I was going to pull Kuma. I feel like I'm the king of 2X HP, 2X ATK captains.

clicking

Neo Member
Used 13 Alvida books and got 1 skill up...

Did 10 pulls, got the following
Shanks (yay don't have)
Dancing Django...
Wolf Zoro (yay don't have)
Captain Kid!!
Hammer Ussop (yay don't have, can finally use my saved books)
Mr. Prince (Don't have)
Bartholomew Kuma!!!
Nico Robin!!! (can finally use all my saved books)
2nd Gear Luffy
Dancing Django again...

Pretty damn happy with those, have enough for 4-6 more pulls if I complete Alubarna today.

Got 3 gems left. Guess I will wait for tomorrow, go through a bit of new island and make my last pull. Didn't do bad on the pulls I did, but didn't do great either, I guess.

Anyways let me know if you want my account through pm. Please done make me email quote the pass/code.

I sent you a PM...

Tidd

I really need them to add more TT's and box increase. I've burnt out on this game due to lack of space and it's really frustrating me. I've skipped TT twice now and I haven't levelled up a single unit. I really love this game and don't want to drop it because of something they could have fixed a long time ago.

Go! Show us your Boa. We all know you pulled her! :D

Kumo

Maxed Alvida with 5 books to spare, got Broggy to level 7.

I proceeded to celebrate by doing some sugo pulls.

5* Bepo
Bazooka Luffy
4* Chaka
4* Apoo

lol....

Skill Books / Dupes
6 in, 2 SU - Ace
4 in, 0 SU - Ashura Zoro
2 in, 0 SU - Alvida
2 in, 1 SU - Broggy
1 in, 0 SU - Vista
2 in, 0 SU - Franky

Sugo Pulls
4* Miss Goldenweek
4* Pell [New]
4* Arm Point Chopper
3* Usopp v2 [New]
3* Usopp v2
3* Mr. Prince
3* Don Krieg
4* Gecko Moria [New]
4* Six-Sword Hachi

Ferga

First good sugo for me:

Gekko
V1 Nami
5 star Jinbei (Yess)
Dupe V2 Usopp
2 Kidds
X Drake
Bepo 5* (w/e)
Kuroobi
Dupe Law
Koza

V2 Nami and Robin still elude me.

I'm just going to start throwing my 60 slots of their books away. Box space is killing me.

chrono01

Around 20 Marco skillbooks, 3 skill-up. 13 Alvida, 1 skill-up. :/

As for pulls, so far:

Mr. 3 - I actually didn't have him, so it saves me the time to farm him. Not bad.
Miss All Sunday - FINALLY, NICO ROBIN GET! Not the evolved form, and I doubt I'll be able to use my stock-piled books this time, but finally!
Tornado Tempo Nami - Dupe.
Chaka - New, but...ugh?
Usopp Hammer - I actually needed Impact Dial Usopp for my PSY team, so not bad. Shame he's unevolved though, I would have been able to use my skilbooks...
Mr. Price - And there he is! Dupe.

Surprising at the lack of STR units. So much for the double rate-up.

BUT NICO ROBIN!!!

Edit: I did the remainder of my pulls. I'm not going beyond 10, due to box space as well as to save gems for future Sugofest.

Balloon Luffy - My third G3 Luffy. I might keep this one unevolved, just for fun.
Arlong - Why are you a Gold poster? Why!?
Gecko Moria - Is he even any good? Nice laugh, though.
Miss Goldenweek - And I'm done. Dupe.

Did all 12 pulls. Got 3 Kids (had him) and one 5* Moria. Also Blamenco I didn't have. On one hand, I guess I won't complain since Moria actually looks pretty good. On the other hand, I am now officially at 200 characters and therefore can no longer do anything because I have already deleted everything I can.

makaveli13

Neo Member
1 - vivi4* dupe
2 - don kreig dupe
3 - Captin kid!!!!! awesome!!!
4 - SILVERS RAYLEIGH!!!!! I SHOULD STOP NOW
5 - Law - dupe
6 - alvida - dupe
7 - Chaka - meh
8 - Dancing Django dupe
9 - Tashigi - dupe
10 - Smoker - dupe