• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Nibel

My pulls were so bad I'm ashamed of posting them
KuGsj.gif

Qmzn

Neo Member
Decent results on the event rollover. MAX'd Alvida, also Asura Zoro. Didn't max Kaku... ended up being around one Level Up per 7 Kaku dupes. Enh... so it goes.

Sugofest notables, pulled unevolved Ace and Moria, and... drum roll... Ms. Valentine! Now I can farm Expert Kraken... well, pending her evolution.

Probably going to pull a few more, until I hit a gold poster. I hate ending on a silver...

EDIT: One more pull, Evolved Pell. That's a decent stopping point.

chrono01

I need so many rainbow penguins it hurts. I wish the game would cut me a break and send me an evolved unit for once.
Same, I usually pull their pre-evolved version too. But hey, at least it helps you complete their character data!

It's really cool to see your perseverance/stubbornness work out with her skillbooks! You should really try hard to evolve her to unload the books as soon as you can, given the SPLV is up.

-

Also cool to see all the new units everyone managed, great stuff!

I did a significant amount of pulls myself, but finally old man Whitebeard joined my crew (3x times somehow) - which I'm really grateful for. Other notable pulls were the 3 Alabasta characters, a dupe Rayleigh, and a single warlord in Kuma.

To anyone still pulling, good luck and also to those farming GP Usopp books.
Thanks, I feel vindicated for sure, haha. Congrats on your pulls too. Whitebeard [3x O_O], Kuma, and a Rayleigh dupe [I want!] are all great.

My pulls were so bad I'm ashamed of posting them
KuGsj.gif
Ouch. My condolences. :(

Majukun

it's incredible how I keep getting all those silvers, and always the same ones, with all those 4 or 5 star characters that I still don't have...
I would have been OK even with some of the baroque works guys.. instead always Mr. Prince, always v2 usopp, always Vivi and, of course, always hachi..
you would think that with all the new characters added there qould be variety at least

RalchAC

Got decent pulls, all things considered. Towel Nami, X-Drake and Lion Song Zoro are the ones are the ones that stand out. I got another Impact Usopp and another Mr2, which I've been getting almost in every Sugofest since they were released.

Somebody wants to exchange their Robin for a Impact Usopp? If I had her I'd have an awesome INT team right now.

it's incredible how I keep getting all those silvers, and always the same ones, with all those 4 or 5 star characters that I still don't have...
I would have been OK even with some of the baroque works guys.. instead always Mr. Prince, always v2 usopp, always Vivi and, of course, always hachi..
you would think that with all the new characters added there qould be variety at least

Sorry man.

Majukun

do we know if monster chopper is gonna come back soon? I am still tempted to throw other gems at the game (I also used the 15 gems I still had on my old secondary account, guess what? 3 useless silver that I already have luckily didn't pull with my main) but if it's back soon I'll use those gems for a more useful objective

rajanp22

Got Jinbei, Kuma (who everyone seemed to get) and Law after 8 pulls. Decent, although I really wanted some decent PSY/INT characters because my teams kinda suck.

Majukun

Got Jinbei, Kuma (who everyone seemed to get) and Law after 8 pulls. Decent, although I really wanted some decent PSY/INT characters because my teams kinda suck.
counting you got 3 times as many useful characters than me with the same number of pulls, I wouldn't complain if I were you ;p

I'm debating whether or not it's worth it to farm expert Kuro for Sogeking skill books during the skill up event or wait for the Hogback isle, which is next after Kraken, which also drops Sogeking books. Granted Sogeking isn't completely necessary but the extra 500 HP and 330 RCV is nice for teams that require 15 or more turns to stall. Extra box space sure would make this decision easier...

Also, can skill levels gained on one character be transferred to another character with the same skill name? I have a skill level 8 Gaimon and if I feed it to a Broggy, who I'll probably farm now that I have a V2 Nami, will the skills transfer over? Granted, I'll have to wait for the mission that requires Gaimon when that rolls around but I haven't found a definitive answer.

rajanp22

counting you got 3 times as many useful characters than me with the same number of pulls, I wouldn't complain if I were you ;p
Yeh, I guess its just natural to be disappointed unless you pull Whitebeard/Rayleigh/G3 really.

Btw, is it possible to run both Global and the JP version on the same device (Android) ? I'd love to be able to play the other version whilst waiting for stamina refills. If not, are there any other amazingly addictive games that are similar to this (apart from Dokkan Battle which I've heard of)

Spinx

Yeh, I guess its just natural to be disappointed unless you pull Whitebeard/Rayleigh/G3 really.

Btw, is it possible to run both Global and the JP version on the same device (Android) ? I'd love to be able to play the other version whilst waiting for stamina refills. If not, are there any other amazingly addictive games that are similar to this (apart from Dokkan Battle which I've heard of)

Yep. I do it. In Japan, stamina recharges every 5 minutes.

I know I said I wouldn't be rolling this sugofest, but I caved and did a couple anyway. Got evolved Koza, Mr. Prince (bleh), Basil Hawkins, and Mr. 5. Decided to cut my losses there.

Okay skill book results:

Marco:

5 books: 2 skill ups

5 books: 0 skill ups

5 books: 1 skill ups

4 books: 1 skill ups.

Now @ 23 turns. Pretty decent! Not maxed yet, but definitely within usable range.

Alvida:

5 books: 1 skill ups :< (felt kinda bad here, as I only had 3 books left)

3 books: 3 skill ups o.o

And with that final 3/3 I shockingly maxed Alvida in one fell swoop!

Praise the RNG gods!

Heng

That Whitebeard!!!!
WHITEBEARD! o/
It's great to join the Whitebeard club. :D

The Whitebeard hype has been lacking. Grats on pulling him. I'll have to settle for my Moria. :p
Haha thank you, Moria was one of the guys I wanted from sugofest and I thought I would never get Whitebeard.

Better get Kraken on that Kraken Isle farming!
I've got 2 books so far and it has given me 1 special up so far. Hopefully my luck continues.

qazqaNii

HOLY SHIT I AM POSTING ONCE AGAIN WTF IS THIS SUGO.

Pulls:

1. G3 (OMG THAT HYPE)
2. Bepo (Meh new unit)
3. KIDD (HOLY FUCK!)

4. KIDD (Damn dupe.)
5. Hammer ussopp (was this the end?)
6. Umbrella girl (welp i guess thats that lets do 1 more yolo pull)

7. RAYLEIGH FUCK YEAH!!! (Lets do 1 more yolo pull do round it at 150 gems left)
8. HAWKINS (WTF?)

Might do more soon wtf is thi1?S

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
My pulls were horrible lol...normally i would be a bit pissed but it doesnt seem like i care that much anymore. Would have loved to get Boa or Robin.

From my 12 pulls most were dupes of units you can get in the story mode - Pell, Kuma and Jimbei were my good pulls. At least i think Pell is good...havent checked up on him yet.

The really good news is that i got 5 skill ups from 13 Alvida Books.

0/5
3/5
2/5

Not bad...glad i farmed her stage.

@chrono01

Congrats on Robin, cool that at least one of us got her. I still have her skill books but sadly didnt get her this time...well there is always the next Sugofest.

RalchAC

I refuse to waste my time on Kuro 15 STA guys. The Kalu (Vivi's Duck) Fortnight is coming in 3 months and has GP Usopp books. I'll wait. I'm tired of doing boring stuff like Alubarna missions or Alvida. I'll try to get some skill level ups for my Izo.

My pulls were horrible lol...normally i would be a bit pissed but it doesnt seem like i care that much anymore. Would have loved to get Boa or Robin.

From my 12 pulls most were dupes of units you can get in the story mode - Pell, Kuma and Jimbei were my good pulls. At least i think Pell is good...havent checked up on him yet.

0/5
3/5
2/5

@chrono01

Congrats on Robin, cool that at least one of us got her. I still have her skill books but sadly didnt get her this time...well there is always the next Sugofest.

Pell is like Laboon I think. So not that good.

Kuma is the only good and not gimmicky captain in global right now and Jinbei isn't bad either.

I'd say you didn't have bad pulls.

And congrats to Chrono for Robin!

chrono01

What's the best run for golden pound books again?

15 sta?
You got it. It doesn't drop on 30-stamina, unfortunately. :(

Man, I'm so glad I managed to luck out and max GP Usopp's skill the first time Kuro was around. I'd hate to do it now, what with myself used to the higher XP per stamina ratio. Alvida's island is painful enough.

Best of luck to you!

Pulls:

1. G3 (OMG THAT HYPE)
2. Bepo (Meh new unit)
3. KIDD (HOLY FUCK!)

4. KIDD (Damn dupe.)

7. RAYLEIGH FUCK YEAH!!! (Lets do 1 more yolo pull do round it at 150 gems left)
8. HAWKINS (WTF?)

Wow, congrats man! It's always nice to see a fellow member pull a 6*!

0/5
3/5
2/5

@chrono01

Sorry you weren't as fortunate, but yes, there's always next time! I'm pulling for you to get her. As for your other pulls, at least Kuma and Jimbei are good! You could be the guy below this pulling nothing but Kohza. :(

Congrats on your Alvida! I had 13 books and only managed a skill-up, so I'm at...level 3 for her [since I got a skill-up last time too]. I'll get it eventually. Hopefully. I just hate running that place, low stamina and the books never drop. /rage

120 gems.

Evolved Kohza was my best pull.

Never again.
Wow, I am so sorry. Seriously, this is depressing. :(

Thanks! I saw your pulls too, it sounds like you didn't do too bad either. No Robin [unfortunately], but you did manage Towel Nami! That's another piece of the INT puzzle obtained. Congrats, man.

Majukun

Pulls:

1. G3 (OMG THAT HYPE)
2. Bepo (Meh new unit)
3. KIDD (HOLY FUCK!)

4. KIDD (Damn dupe.)

8. HAWKINS (WTF?)

one moment i see pulls like this and i think "i can do a couple more pulls.."

then i see this

120 gems.

Never again.

and I'm all "what the fuck is wrong with you brain?stop it"

Dawg

Most of my pulls were shite but Moria and Hawkins are great for my main team which is INT.

Also got lion song zorro but idk if he is rare/good

I pulled Whitebeard, evolved and non-evolved Kuma, evolved Jinbei, evolved and non Bepo, Chaka and Pell. As the new ones for me anyway, like everyone else in here would've loved to get a Hancock lol

Dupe wise I got 2 Blameco again, Kidd, Lion song Zoro, Robin (All Sunday), Mr 2, Impact Usopp, Gin the man demon 3x =/
Most of my pulls were shite but Moria and Hawkins are great for my main team which is INT.

Also got lion song zorro but idk if he is rare/good
Great for tanking with Vivi captain

RalchAC

Thanks! I saw your pulls too, it sounds like you didn't do too bad either. No Robin [unfortunately], but you did manage Towel Nami! That's another piece of the INT puzzle obtained. Congrats, man.

Yeah! I'm happy with the results. My INT team was quite bad until now (only Gacha only unit was Hawkins) but things have changed a bit. X-Drake special could be kind of interesting if used well, but sadly it has 0 synergy with her captain skill (3x ATK under 30% vs survive and atack if you have over 50% HP).

I've been trying to build some teams for Garp using X-Drake as captain too. So far the "best" I've managed to get was:

WB / Drake
Nami / Croco
Hawkins / Mihawk

Which should be able to kill Garp in 2 turns (I'd die after that) as long as I get 1 INT / PSY orb.

cw_sasuke

Its been a while...but its still shocking to see what kind of basic units you can get from the OPTC Gacha....i mean story Luffy, Nami or Coby it hurts. BUt then again we get a free stone every day so i cant really complain lol.

Pell is like Laboon I think. So not that good.

Kuma is the only good and not gimmicky captain in global right now and Jinbei isn't bad either.

I'd say you didn't have bad pulls.

Yeah...true. I said good for Pell because he is someone i wont have to fuse or sell.
And you are right my pulls werent THAT bad, because i already have a couple of good units and it gets more difficult to obtain "Good" units you dont already own with every new Sugofest. It will probably never be as easy to obtain good units like when the Whitebeard Pirates first arrived - Vista, Jozu, Marco, Izo etc. - what a great batch. Chances of pulling them get smaller.

JInbei is good - replacing Zeff as a Figher lead and another good sub on QCK teams. I think have every good QCK unit released so far lol. Well and Kuma is probably also good,,,have to check his stats again.

Edit:
Shit, just realized that its only the 4 Star Jimbei -.-
Have to evolve him.

120 gems.

Never again.

Ouch ...thats sorry to hear :-/
Did you have dupe of useful units or was he really your best pull ? This might be the worst Sugofest i have read about if true... -.-
Sorry you weren't as fortunate, but yes, there's always next time! I'm pulling for you to get her. As for your other pulls, at least Kuma and Jimbei are good! You could be the guy below this pulling nothing but Kohza. :(

Congrats on your Alvida! I had 13 books and only managed a skill-up, so I'm at...level 3 for her [since I got a skill-up last time too]. I'll get it eventually. Hopefully. I just hate running that place, low stamina and the books never drop. /rage

Yeah...you guys are right - it could be way worse so you have to be happy for every good pull you can get. Dont pull if you expect more than 1-2 good pulls otherwise you only will be disappointed unless you just started out.

Oh your Alvida skill ups could have been better...but its not like we need Max skill Alvida for any upcoming event...right ? Lets hope you get Robin max skilled once she is evolved.

I will probably have to fuse my Robin skill books...still have to think about it -.-

]I pulled Whitebeard,[/B] evolved and non-evolved Kuma, evolved Jinbei, evolved and non Bepo, Chaka and Pell. As the new ones for me anyway, like everyone else in here would've loved to get a Hancock lol

Dupe wise I got 2 Blameco again, Kidd, Lion song Zoro, Robin (All Sunday), Mr 2, Impact Usopp, Gin the man demon 3x =/

Great for tanking with Vivi captain

Nice...congrats on Whitebeard !!
Time to farm that Kraken stage !!

Mazre

Skill books went well, 3/9 Marco bringing him to 24. Maxed Alvida in 10 books, bunch of leftovers.

Sugo:
Gin (bleh)
Mr 5 (bleh)
Koza 4* (OK)
Koza 3* (shit)
Usopp (abort abort)
Yolo -> Jimbei 4* (not bad, we out)

linkent

8 pulls..
7 dupes.. (2 hammer usopp, tashigi, 2 chopper, fire pearl, don krieg)
Only STR is Fire Pearl..

That non dupe is Nico Robin!!!!! Finally can clean up my books for her.. Could max it tho..

Ferga

Finished Alabasta for another 3 more pulls

Kuma
Ace
Pell

I got 0 Sanjis and Zoros this sugo with 80 fruits.

Managed to grab all 3 warlords, Kidd, Ace and X Drake. Pretty damn nice.

Niwa

Now I can write down my list, as it took quite the change of events:

#1 Alvida (Gold)
#2 Choo (Silver)
#3 Choo (Silver)
#4 Alvida (Gold)
#5 Pell (Silver)
#6 Alvida (Silver)
#7 Sanji (Silver)
#8 Hacchi (Silver)
#9 Guard Point (Gold)
#10 Impact Usopp (Silver)
#12 Mr. 5 (Gold)

After doing the Kuro Isles, I had enough left for 2 Pulls so I was like yolo pull that shit..

and then i YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOlo'd

#13 Marco

and then i YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOlo'd again

#14 fucking Whitebeard

I'm happy

cw_sasuke

Not a single dupe of a useful unit. Kept getting tons of Choppers and Vivi's. Best dupe unit was Mr 3.

Urgh...that just sucks. Hope you have better luck next time.
Now I can write down my list, as it took quite the change of events:

#1 Alvida (Gold)
#2 Choo (Silver)
#3 Choo (Silver)
#4 Alvida (Gold)
#5 Pell (Silver)
#6 Alvida (Silver)
#7 Sanji (Silver)
#8 Hacchi (Silver)
#9 Guard Point (Gold)
#10 Impact Usopp (Silver)
#12 Mr. 5 (Gold)

After doing the Kuro Isles, I had enough left for 2 Pulls so I was like yolo pull that shit..

and then i YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOlo'd

#13 Marco

and then i YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOlo'd again

#14 fucking Whitebeard

I'm happy

Wow congrats...you deserve it for sticking to pulling after your first pulls were so bad. Once you in that "pull mode" its hard to stop before you get something good.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Yeah, my dupes were Evolved killer, evolved Robin, towel nami, G3 Luffy, 6 mr. Prince's, so not bad.

Also, my first ten Marco books got me zero skill ups, the last 20 got me 9.

Skill Books / Dupes
6 in, 2 SU - Ace
4 in, 0 SU - Ashura Zoro
2 in, 0 SU - Alvida
2 in, 1 SU - Broggy
1 in, 0 SU - Vista
2 in, 0 SU - Franky

Sugo Pulls
4* Miss Goldenweek
4* Pell [New]
4* Arm Point Chopper
3* Usopp v2 [New]
3* Usopp v2
3* Mr. Prince
3* Don Krieg
4* Gecko Moria [New]
4* Six-Sword Hachi

I had 4 gems left after these pulls, so I finally went and (after countless tries) cleared the Mihawk Training Forest for a final gem. I then tossed 252 Cola into the Coffin Boat to get it to lvl 9 and I used my gems for one final pull. The result...

BAM!

Initially, I was bummed about my luck, but that all turned around this morning :D. Brono, I piggybacked off your good vibes.

Now my Purple Crew is sitting pretty: Robin, Towel Nami, Vista, Moria, X Drake, Slasher Croc, Striker Croc, Helmeppo v2, Mr. 3, Broggy, Buggy, Tsuru, Don Krieg.

My Yellow Burst Team got a nice buff from Impact Usopp as well. Once I farm Mr. 2 and luck into a Marco I'll be set there.

StMeph

Did anyone on GAF get Boa?

Yeah, my dupes were Evolved killer, evolved Robin, towel nami, G3 Luffy, 6 mr. Prince's, so not bad.

Also, my first ten Marco books got me zero skill ups, the last 20 got me 9.

9/30 is basically exactly average. It comes out to 3/10 during 2x skillup bonus, I think, which means the non-boosted rate is 15%.

RalchAC

Finally cleared the Mihawk training island too! Did an awesome run, didn't even needed to use Mihawk special before the Strawhats lol.

I've used my 120 cola and upgraded the Coffin Ship to level 7. Didn't get many fails. I like that it scales every 2/3 levels from 1.1 or 1.2 onwards. Merry was soul crushing because the real upgrades were at 6 and 10.

Majukun

all this people getting lucky on the last yolo pull..
I'm in the process of finishing 2 of alvida's hideout missions and get 2 gems out of them..

now i'm really tempted to do the last pull after that ..but i know i'm not gonna find shit :(

Top Bottom