• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

Got to Mihawk in his training island. But my GP Ussop was at 1 turn CD grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Still, I think I've finally found a way to get there. I just need to repeat it once or twice in order to finally kill him. I may try and see if I can kill Strawhats using just 1 Mihawk skill, but it doesn't seem likely TBH.
____

Sugofest is tomorrow, right? I'll pull, but I'm not really excited. It's hard to be hyped when there is no new hard content on the horizon TBH.

Got to Mihawk in his training island. But my GP Ussop was at 1 turn CD grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Still, I think I've finally found a way to get there. I just need to repeat it once or twice in order to finally kill him. I may try and see if I can kill Strawhats using just 1 Mihawk skill, but it doesn't seem likely TBH.
____

Sugofest is tomorrow, right? I'll pull, but I'm not really excited. It's hard to be hyped when there is no new hard content on the horizon TBH.

I dunno, there's some new content coming. I think we just see all the crazy stuff Japan gets to do and it's kind of depressing.

For me, I'll be glad once the Alvida and Kuro isles are done. They're extremely boring, but I've got to max out my Alvida and GP Usopp skills this time.

Edit: Also, if I don't manage to pull a freaking G3 Luffy during this Sugo....

Tidd

I have 12 alvida books and 2 fat Alvida at level 50. Theoretically I have a good chance to get the 4 skill ups I need for her.
My GP just needs one more skill up. This should be doable in one day. It will be so annoying to run the islands again if the game fails me :( 30 stamina for 2900exp. This is sooo bad. I bet I'm missing 2-3 levels because of the lower exp rate.

Majukun

i avoided alvida's fortnight because the drops were absolutely rancid for me..gor only one skillbook in god knows how many tries..so i decided to avoid it and do the kraken,tons of pigs and baby turtles..but now i have to wait till seahorse stage opens to get the baby seahorsers

RalchAC

Leveled my Garp from 71 to 77. Should be over 80 after tomorrow morning turtle time. In the end I'm a bit late compared to other people that was able to do more PSY TTs but I finally have a team that wouldn't make farming Zephyr a total nightmare.

Garp (80+) / Garp (80)
Coby (82) / Franky (83)
Mr 2 (MAX) / Burst Ussop (MAX)

I may try to level up a bit more Franky and Coby in order to get a few more HP and stuff, but I'm pretty much set. Now I only need for that sucker to come to extra island.

I need someone on my friend list to put a purple canononeer as a captain for the alvida's hideout mission..anyone?

I'll do it.

Majukun

Leveled my Garp from 71 to 77. Should be over 80 after tomorrow morning turtle time. In the end I'm a bit late compared to other people that was able to do more PSY TTs but I finally have a team that wouldn't make farming Zephyr a total nightmare.

Garp (80+) / Garp (80)
Coby (82) / Franky (83)
Mr 2 (MAX) / Burst Ussop (MAX)

I may try to level up a bit more Franky and Coby in order to get a few more HP and stuff, but I'm pretty much set. Now I only need for that sucker to come to extra island.

I'll do it.

thanks but i managed using my secondary account..i forgot i had a cannoneer there too

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
I, for one, am desperately looking forward to Kuro Isle, since my GP Usopp is still on a 15-turn CD.

Cerity

So I've burned out on the game, hit that point you eventually do in these f2p games and instead of letting my account go to waste does anyone here want it? I've put a fair bit of dosh into it so I'd rather see someone actively use the account instead of the once a day that I login to find the snails.

On android, pirate level 110~, quite a number of decent characters ( eg. mihawk, garp, G3 Luffy), with a few more levels there's a team that should be able to take on Zephyr with relative ease. Merry at level 9 and 155 box space. 22 gems atm and 48 pulls at fp. I'll check back in about 8-9 hours or so if anyone wants it.

Jayhawk

So I've burned out on the game, hit that point you eventually do in these f2p games and instead of letting my account go to waste does anyone here want it? I've put a fair bit of dosh into it so I'd rather see someone actively use the account instead of the once a day that I login to find the snails.

On android, pirate level 110~, quite a number of decent characters ( eg. mihawk, garp, G3 Luffy), with a few more levels there's a team that should be able to take on Zephyr with relative ease. Merry at level 9 and 155 box space. 22 gems atm and 48 pulls at fp. I'll check back in about 8-9 hours or so if anyone wants it.

I don't think gems are kept when transferred across devices, but I'm not sure. Something to keep in mind. Might be better off using those gems at sugofest.

Majukun

I don't think gems are kept when transferred across devices, but I'm not sure. Something to keep in mind. Might be better off using those gems at sugofest.

they are if it is from android to android or from iphone to iphone

if its android to iphone or viceversa you lose them

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
They are kept if you switch from the iOS to u
IOS or Android to Android. You lose the stones only if you cross transfer from Android to iOS vice versa.

Edit.
Oh I'm slow.

Today was a good day. I spent 8 gems, but it allowed me to complete the story mode (which itself gave me 12 gems), grind out a Croc drop (I now have a 47 Striker Croc and 33 Slasher Croc) and do ~23 TT runs. So, I'm cool with that.

I am now holding onto 9 Elders and 17 Teen Purple Turtles for any good pulls from Sugo and I'll try to get a few more Alvida books before she disappears.

I'm also progressing well on my character maxing plan. I have a max skill, max level Mihawk and a max level Arlong. My G3 Luffy is 79 (2.084m/4m exp) and Monster Chopper is 60 (1.128m/5m exp).

Verelios

Been running Alvida day 1, only have 9 skillbooks. What? Damn, Maxed my Zoro and just fed him the rest of his manuals.

Horrible. How the hell do people get 30!?

What a life they must live.

You're secretly telling me to get rid of my Robin skillbooks, aren't you? Sorry, won't happen!

Coby's Isle will be back in 10 weeks at this point and there are no significant PSY isles or raid bosses between now and then that would need an INT bursting unit, unless Garp comes back who is just as easily farmed with double Mihawk teams.

Chrono. It's time to let go.

chrono01

Coby's Isle will be back in 10 weeks at this point and there are no significant PSY isles or raid bosses between now and then that would need an INT bursting unit, unless Garp comes back who is just as easily farmed with double Mihawk teams.

Chrono. It's time to let go.
NOT. HAPPENING. Not for Robin. Not her. ;_;

Besides, I'll free up a bit of space tomorrow, when I use up my Marco/Alvida skillbooks. I can wait. I think.

bzzt

Neo Member
Did the Global version get the 3 month backup update? The in game menu says 7 days, but the email dates it about 3 months ahead. It says my password is valid until November.

Can't wait to dump 20 Alvida skill books to free up room. Even if I don't get Robin tomorrow, I'm gonna say goodbye to the rest of her skill books anyway. There is more to life than hoarding, I guess
(unless surprise box upgrade, do it Bamco)
. Besides, my best chance to get her is probably by first sacrificing all her books.

How many times will people pull tomorrow? I think I'll only do 3-5, depending on what I get. The next time I really want to pull is Strong World part 2, and that's a long way off.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Did the Global version get the 3 month backup update? The in game menu says 7 days, but the email dates it about 3 months ahead. It says my password is valid until November.

Can't wait to dump 20 Alvida skill books to free up room. Even if I don't get Robin tomorrow, I'm gonna say goodbye to the rest of her skill books anyway. There is more to life than hoarding, I guess
(unless surprise box upgrade, do it Bamco)
. Besides, my best chance to get her is probably by first sacrificing all her books.

How many times will people pull tomorrow? I think I'll only do 3-5, depending on what I get. The next time I really want to pull is Strong World part 2, and that's a long way off.
I'll probably do 10-20 pulls since the next one I want to pull is SW2 also. Won't gem for Doffy either since I doubt I'll have 120 stam by then.

Kumo

Skill up event can't come soon enough. 30 Alvida skillbooks and a shit ton of Gaimons. I want to be done with this island forever. T^T

RalchAC

Got Crocodile!!!! :D

The stage where he appears at stage 1 and 10 sure helps when farming him.

Now I could try to farm Mr1, another Crocodile, or do some extra islands... and I think I'll just do the Extra Island for a bit. I'll feed all the useless books to Croco

chrono01

G5XL9xO.png

cw_sasuke

Got Crocodile!!!! :D

The stage where he appears at stage 1 and 10 sure helps when farming him.

Now I could try to farm Mr1, another Crocodile, or do some extra islands... and I think I'll just do the Extra Island for a bit. I'll feed all the useless books to Croco

NIce, congrats - i still need to get my first,...but like with most other stuff i probably wont bother with it until we have the box expansion.

lol...yeah its sad.

That was my greeting message when i just logged in...

boxjuuvi.jpg

:-/

RalchAC

NIce, congrats - i still need to get my first,...but like with most other stuff i probably wont bother with it until we have the box expansion.

lol...yeah its sad.

That was my greeting message when i just logged in...

boxjuuvi.jpg

:-/

Lol.

Have you opened the mats they gifted for evolving Croco to its 5* form? I sure did.

If I don't pull a Marco this Sugofest I'm going to feed the 12 or so books I have from him to v1 Coby or something.

I'm so happy that this thread is somewhat active again. Heck, even Xcution showed back up!

I'm hoping for some good pulls tonight. I'm sitting on 80+ gems currently and I don't plan on running Zephyr to max. I'll be saving for Doffy after that though. Even if I don't get to 120 stamina by then, I still want to max him.

RalchAC

I'm so happy that this thread is somewhat active again. Heck, even Xcution showed back up!

I'm hoping for some good pulls tonight. I'm sitting on 80+ gems currently and I don't plan on running Zephyr to max. I'll be saving for Doffy after that though. Even if I don't get to 120 stamina by then, I still want to max him.

I'm sitting on 85 gems and I plan to do 6 or 7 pulls. I want to keep at least 50 gems for future raids and stuff which should be cool. Zephyr is at least 15 days away (since they hype new bosses and stuff) and Doffy like 45 to 60 days away.

From now on I'll try to stay above 50 gems just in case anything unexpected happens (like a returning raid boss!) If a Sugofest is announced and I'm not above that number I won't pull.

I'm sitting on 85 gems and I plan to do 6 or 7 pulls. I want to keep at least 50 gems for future raids and stuff which should be cool. Zephyr is at least 15 days away (since they hype new bosses and stuff) and Doffy like 45 to 60 days away.

From now on I'll try to stay above 50 gems just in case anything unexpected happens (like a returning raid boss!) If a Sugofest is announced and I'm not above that number I won't pull.

Hrmm, I do kind of want to farm more Garp when he shows up again. I would assume we would get Monster Chopper first though.

cw_sasuke

Would you rather get Boa OR doom everyone to be stuck with 200 box spaces?

HMMMMM?

Honestly...i would sacrifice my account if thats what it takes for Bamco to release QoL improvements sooner to the rest.

Kinda sucks seeing people dropping the game or loosing interest because of it.

Verelios

I'm going to pull twice and cut my losses. My teams atm is pretty good aside from STR and INT.

Oh, and Killer is crazy. Got him to 80 last TT, he fits on almost any team.

cw_sasuke

Yeah, even 250 would be enough for me :(

Normally i would agree but who knows how long it will take for the next increase - thats why i hope they go for 300 this time. 50 just isnt enough if they will wait another 200 days for an upgrade -.-

I'm going to pull twice and cut my losses. My teams atm is pretty good aside from STR and INT.

Oh, and Killer is crazy. Got him to 80 last TT, he fits on almost any team.

Killer is awesome - cant wait to skill him up down the line.

StMeph

I'm tired of being drip-fed expansions like PAD. Just blow it up to 500. Let people figure out how much they need/want on their own.

cw_sasuke

I'm tired of being drip-fed expansions like PAD. Just blow it up to 500. Let people figure out how much they need/want on their own.

Preach - thats how it should be. Why preventing people from spending their stones on expansions and gacha pulls.

chrono01

Dokkan Battle is doing it right. I wish Treasure Cruise would do the same, which is strange, given that Namco Bandai are responsible for them both.

StMeph

Dokkan Battle is doing it right. I wish Treasure Cruise would do the same, which is strange, given that Namco Bandai are responsible for them both.

Feels like two totally different teams/strategies though.

With OPTC, we're still getting a free stone per day. They come up with new excuses every 2-3 weeks, but it's basically a free stone per day per login. The events are on fixed 2 week cycles with some additional raids and off-cycle fortnights, but it has a pretty clear schedule. The gacha releases are a bit more arbitrary, but box space is the only thing that no one expected to never increase (yet).

DBZ Dokkan is different. The Global version doesn't even get rate-ups during new gacha releases; instead it's a guaranteed SR/4* for a 10-pull, which seems pretty awful, at least to me. There also aren't as many free/login stone rewards, though the game's core missions are much more liberal in rewarding them. Box space isn't an issue, but it's less of an issue to begin with in this game. You're expected to keep/maintain elite characters only, and don't need a bunch of evolution (separate tab) or skillup fodder (doesn't exist).

If we cut all that fat away and only needed enough box space for all the characters we plan to use on teams in OPTC, no one would have box space issues with 200 either.

chrono01

Feels like two totally different teams/strategies though.

With OPTC, we're still getting a free stone per day. They come up with new excuses every 2-3 weeks, but it's basically a free stone per day per login. The events are on fixed 2 week cycles with some additional raids and off-cycle fortnights, but it has a pretty clear schedule. The gacha releases are a bit more arbitrary, but box space is the only thing that no one expected to never increase (yet).

DBZ Dokkan is different. The Global version doesn't even get rate-ups during new gacha releases; instead it's a guaranteed SR/4* for a 10-pull, which seems pretty awful, at least to me. There also aren't as many free/login stone rewards, though the game's core missions are much more liberal in rewarding them. Box space isn't an issue, but it's less of an issue to begin with in this game. You're expected to keep/maintain elite characters only, and don't need a bunch of evolution (separate tab) or skillup fodder (doesn't exist).

If we cut all that fat away and only needed enough box space for all the characters we plan to use on teams in OPTC, no one would have box space issues with 200 either.
This is very true, I never thought of it like that.

I'm happy that I'll be able to free up a bit of space tonight, after the skill-up event, but it shouldn't have reach this point in the first place. If they had a separate tab for evolving materials [as well as skillbooks], that didn't count towards your 200 maximum [like in Dokkan Battle], it wouldn't be as bad. However, we're not so fortunate. :(

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I'm backed up on box space now too. Pretty rough. 30 Marco books going away tonight will alleviate that issue though. Good luck to all.

Also I tried to get into Dokkan, but there were way too many shit character pulls and it seems like a shittier product; graphics / presentation wise.

RalchAC

But my box is full of characters I know I'll never use but I keep because the collector inside doesn't want to sell them. Stuff like Master of the Sea, Coby v1, Momo, Kurobi, Hachi, the DEX Squid, 2 Laboons and more stuff like that.

If I got rid of them I'd be able to get like 10 extra slots. But I don't want to do that :(

Top Bottom