• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

New notable units:

4* Kuma
4* V2 Nami (Finally a decent INT leader!)
4* Urouge
Pell
Chaka
Koza

I was hoping to pull a Kid and Blamenco but maybe I'll do some pulls tomorrow. I haven't decided yet.

I got Marco's skill up to 7 off of 17 skill books, he has a max cooldown of 20 so 11 levels total and his book returns on the Duck Squad isle so I'm okay with this.

I needed 2 skill ups to max Alvida, after having wasted 14 books with no skill ups before the rate up. I had 9 books for the rate up and maxed her with just the first 5. GOOD RIDDANCE ALVIDA ISLE. I SHALL NEVER WASTE MY PRECIOUS STAMINA ON YOU AGAIN!

rtai

Neo Member
Pulled kid and 5* Kuma today, add me ID: 588854370, also got 5* crocodile too, and mainly use Vista, Marco, g3, jozu, towel nami, massacre soldier killer, shanks.

Around 20 Marco skillbooks, 3 skill-up. 13 Alvida, 1 skill-up. :/

As for pulls, so far:

Mr. 3 - I actually didn't have him, so it saves me the time to farm him. Not bad.
Miss All Sunday - FINALLY, NICO ROBIN GET! Not the evolved form, and I doubt I'll be able to use my stock-piled books this time, but finally!
Tornado Tempo Nami - Dupe.
Chaka - New, but...ugh?
Usopp Hammer - I actually needed Impact Dial Usopp for my PSY team, so not bad. Shame he's unevolved though, I would have been able to use my skilbooks...
Mr. Price - And there he is! Dupe.

Surprising at the lack of STR units. So much for the double rate-up.

BUT NICO ROBIN!!!

Edit: I did the remainder of my pulls. I'm not going beyond 10, due to box space as well as to save gems for future Sugofest.

Balloon Luffy - My third G3 Luffy. I might keep this one unevolved, just for fun.
Arlong - Why are you a Gold poster? Why!?
Gecko Moria - Is he even any good? Nice laugh, though.
Miss Goldenweek - And I'm done. Dupe.
Congrats!! Finally got that Robin you've been waiting for! Did you hoard the books for that long?

chrono01

1 - vivi4* dupe
2 - don kreig dupe
3 - Captin kid!!!!! awesome!!!
4 - SILVERS RAYLEIGH!!!!! I SHOULD STOP NOW
5 - Law - dupe
6 - alvida - dupe
7 - Chaka - meh
8 - Dancing Django dupe
9 - Tashigi - dupe
10 - Smoker - dupe

I stopped at 10 pulls because my luck cant get any better. I'm stoked... :D
Yeah, you should have stopped at Rayleigh, haha. But congrats!

Congrats!! Finally got that Robin you've been waiting for! Did you hoard the books for that long?
Thank you!

Yes, I've been hoarding them ever since I got them, many months back. I wasn't about to fuse them away! It seems persistence paid off. :)

I won't be able to skill her up this time, but next time for sure. Here's hoping I get at least a few skill-up out of it...

It would be so funny if he listened to all the suggestions and dumped them the other day...
I probably would have deleted my account if this happened. ;_;

But yes, out of 10 pulls I got five new units, Chaka [eh], Mr. 3 [okay, but eh], Gecko Moria [nice], Impact Usopp [also nice, for my PSY team] and ROBIN! Robin alone would have made it for me, the rest are just extra.

rtai

Neo Member
New notable units:

4* Kuma
4* V2 Nami (Finally a decent INT leader!)
4* Urouge
Pell
Chaka
Koza

I was hoping to pull a Kid and Blamenco but maybe I'll do some pulls tomorrow. I haven't decided yet.

I got Marco's skill up to 7 off of 17 skill books, he has a max cooldown of 20 so 11 levels total and his book returns on the Duck Squad isle so I'm okay with this.

I needed 2 skill ups to max Alvida, after having wasted 14 books with no skill ups before the rate up. I had 9 books for the rate up and maxed her with just the first 5. GOOD RIDDANCE ALVIDA ISLE. I SHALL NEVER WASTE MY PRECIOUS STAMINA ON YOU AGAIN!
---------
Add me I got kuma 588854370

rtai

Neo Member
1 - vivi4* dupe
2 - don kreig dupe
3 - Captin kid!!!!! awesome!!!
5 - Law - dupe
6 - alvida - dupe
7 - Chaka - meh
8 - Dancing Django dupe
9 - Tashigi - dupe
10 - Smoker - dupe

Add me I got kid 588854370

chrono01

To be honest, if we had more box space I'd probably pull more [I still have 71 gems], but I'm at 180/200 and don't want to leave myself too short. :(

ACSwift

U91KQyH.jpg

Still no G3, but good enough =)

Kumo

Did a few more pulls cause why not.

Miss Wednesday - don't have her so that's cool I guess
Buggy - wtf
Fat Alvida - WTF
5* Jinbei - yay!
4* Urouge - nice but unevolved

I'll stop there and cut my losses. :p

Nice chrono! Good thing you didn't listen to all of us. Paid off in the end. xD

Dawg

1. Monkey D Luffy. (dupe)
2. Sanji (dupe)
3. Mr 2 (dupe)
4. Bartholomew Kuma
5. Nico Robin (dupe)
6. Bartholomew Kuma
7. Lion's song Zoro
8. Blamenco
9. Kuro (dupe)
10. Usopp (dupe)
11. Bepo
12. Tashigi
13. Mr Prince (dupe)

And then, as I was losing all hope. The final pull, lol.

GhlvR51.jpg
hSvSfHL.jpg

chrono01

I'm still at around 200 gems with no box space. I need a box up so bad.

Do you have a towel nami already?
Yeah, the box space even after ridding myself of some books is still critical. :(

Yeah, I have her already [max-skilled too]. Robin was the last piece of the puzzle I needed. Well, I still need Broggy as well as Vista, but I can farm for the former at least.

Yeah, the box space even after ridding myself of some books is still critical. :(

Yeah, I have her already [max-skilled too]. Robin was the last piece of the puzzle I needed. Well, I still need Broggy as well as Vista, but I can farm for the former at least.
Oh nice your int team is pretty much set now! Ugh broggy. I've lost track of how many times I've tried to get him

chrono01

Oh nice your int team is pretty much set now! Ugh broggy. I've lost track of how many times I've tried to get him
I've tried a decent number of times too, bastard won't drop for me either. Maybe now that I have Nico Robin everything will fall into place.

Probably not. :(

I play this game for her though. D:
Well, if you do restart, I admire your courage. I'm way too far along to even consider such a thing, haha.

chrono01

I got 3 Sanjis in a row and right after that Hachi.

Blown all of my gems and only Kidd and Baloon Luffy are notable pulls, bljah.
It depends how much you spent, but Kid and Balloon/G3 Luffy are great pulls. Obviously, if you spent 200+ gems to get them, it's not so great. But still, two very nice units you have there [providing they're not dupes].

BTW, unless anyone wants a high dose of sodium, avoid the OPTC Reddit. So many Boa pulls. >_<

Verelios

5* Enraged Arlong!
Should've stopped here...
Cabin Boy Coby
Arm Point Chopper

Not going to push myself. I said I would pull twice, pulled three times, 2/3 were shit, eh.

12 Alvida books...NO SKILL UP.
13 Marco books, NO SKILL UP

WTF, OPTC, you hate me today or something!?

RedBoot

Four pulls:

Kohza
Cabin Boy Coby (believe it or not, this is the first Coby I've gotten from the rare pull)
Pell
Kuma

Pretty solid for four pulls. One great unit, two nice-to-haves, and Coby. I'll do at least one more tomorrow, but I might end up doing more than that.

Six Vista books, no skill-up. Five Frankies, one skill-up. About usual. :p

I'm low on evolution materials (had to sell some for box space), so it'll take a while to evolve Kuma, Koza, and Pell (still need to evolve Kraken too). At this point, I'm assuming we won't see a box upgrade until a new app version.

Tidd

As for pulls, so far:

Miss All Sunday - FINALLY, NICO ROBIN GET! Not the evolved form, and I doubt I'll be able to use my stock-piled books this time, but finally!

Surprising at the lack of STR units. So much for the double rate-up.

BUT NICO ROBIN!!!

Congrats, you deserve it for keeping your Robin books for so long. :)

And congrats to you, too. After getting a 6* it should be easy to stop pulling. xD

5* Enraged Arlong!
Should've stopped here...
Cabin Boy Coby
Arm Point Chopper

Not going to push myself. I said I would pull twice, pulled three times, 2/3 were shit, eh.

12 Alvida books...NO SKILL UP.
13 Marco books, NO SKILL UP

WTF, OPTC, you hate me today or something!?

Well, at least you pulled an ultra rare 5* Arlong. No wonder you didn't get any skill ups. ;D

DrAg0nBoY

It depends how much you spent, but Kid and Balloon/G3 Luffy are great pulls. Obviously, if you spent 200+ gems to get them, it's not so great. But still, two very nice units you have there [providing they're not dupes].

BTW, unless anyone wants a high dose of sodium, avoid the OPTC Reddit. So many Boa pulls. >_<
Yeah, well I did only 13 pulls. Don't know, I kinda expected a Blamenco or Kuma.

And no, they aren't dupes, so atleast there is that.

Jayhawk

I used about 140 gems.

New cards I didn't have:
-unevolved Arlong lol
-5-star Kuma
-Streaming Wolf Swords Zoro
-Pell
-4-star Marco

No Hancock! :(

chrono01

Yeah, well I did only 13 pulls. Don't know, I kinda expected a Blamenco or Kuma.

And no, they aren't dupes, so atleast there is that.
Oh, not dupes? You did good then!

With G3 Luffy's "awakening" in version 4.0 [Japan], he rivals Rayleigh in-power, since being able to break himself free from being locked destroys his only real shortcoming. He's great now too. He does require a bit more focus to use properly, though.

But congrats! Those are definitely two great pulls/units.

I used about 140 gems.

New cards I didn't have:
-unevolved Arlong lol
-5-star Kuma
-Streaming Wolf Swords Zoro
-Pell
-4-star Marco

No Hancock! :(
Man, no Boa here either. Is anyone going to be able to pull her!?

BTW, I really think Korial might have given his account someone. They've been absent for so long, and it would explain some of us [myself included] getting removed from his Friend List. :(

Heng

So I've rolled about 9 rolls and got :

5* Arlong (dupe)
V2 Zoro (Dupe)
4*(?) Chakra
5* Chakra
5* White Beard!
4* Vivi (dupe)
4* Nami V1 (dupe)
4* Kuma
4* V2 Usopp (Had the pre evolution)

Pretty good rolls and definitely makes me want to play this game more now that I've fed a lot of my turtle to White Beard. I'm now left with more room but now I have nothing but elder turtles and pigs and it feels like a waste to use them on him this early (only level 38). I really wish Bandai would increase the slot size soon, it's so frustrating trying to manage my slots after every battle.

Edit: Decided to roll 4 more, got 4* Robin, Dancing Django, 4* Kid, and Buggy. Not bad.

Jayhawk

5* Arlong (dupe)
V2 Zoro (Dupe)
4*(?) Chakra
5* Chakra
5* White Beard!
4* Vivi (dupe)
4* Nami V1 (dupe)
4* Kuma

Pretty good rolls and definitely makes me want to play this game more now that I've fed a lot of my turtle to White Beard. I'm now left with more room but now I have nothing but elder turtles and pigs and it feels like a waste to use them on him this early (only level 38). I really wish Bandai would increase the slot size soon, it's so frustrating trying to manage my slots after every battle.

Edit: Decided to roll 4 more, got 4* Robin, Dancing Django, 4* Kid, and Buggy. Not bad.

That Whitebeard!!!!

chrono01

5* Arlong (dupe)
V2 Zoro (Dupe)
4*(?) Chakra
5* Chakra
5* White Beard!
4* Vivi (dupe)
4* Nami V1 (dupe)
4* Kuma

WHITEBEARD! \o/

DrAg0nBoY

Oh, not dupes? You did good then!

With G3 Luffy's "awakening" in version 4.0 [Japan], he rivals Rayleigh in-power, since being able to break himself free from being locked destroys his only real shortcoming. He's great now too. He does require a bit more focus to use properly, though.

But congrats! Those are definitely two great pulls/units.

Yeah, thanks :). Just saw how much I need to level them both to max and what evolvers I need. Been farming now 2 Sea Stallions and got only one ...

I will be probably doing the Kraken Island for this week, just to get red pigs and turtles to get both of them to a good level.

Will probably try to make a G3 team now for Doffy? Will see, heh.

5* Arlong (dupe)
V2 Zoro (Dupe)
4*(?) Chakra
5* Chakra
5* White Beard!
4* Vivi (dupe)
4* Nami V1 (dupe)
4* Kuma

Better get Kraken on that Kraken Isle farming!

Majukun

2 skill ups out of 9 Vista books, 1 out of 1 Alvida books.. comparing to some of you I got lucky.

I hope I didn't use all my luck with that.. gotta pull now

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member

It's really cool to see your perseverance/stubbornness work out with her skillbooks! You should really try hard to evolve her to unload the books as soon as you can, given the SPLV is up.

-

Also cool to see all the new units everyone managed, great stuff!

I did a significant amount of pulls myself, but finally old man Whitebeard joined my crew (3x times somehow) - which I'm really grateful for. Other notable pulls were the 3 Alabasta characters, a dupe Rayleigh, and a single warlord in Kuma.

To anyone still pulling, good luck and also to those farming GP Usopp books.

Majukun

did 6 pulls

Mr prince
5 star kuma
smoker
gin
kuro obi
hachi

started good, ended like every Sugofest mor me.. I wanted to make 8 pulls but all those silver posters made me stop.. I don't know if I'm gonna pull again...

sasari

30 pulls. Only notable was Kuma... which I pulled 3 times.
FOUR Mr. Prince. Come on man... at least 18 3* too. My worst Sugo ever.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
I can't pull because the internet is out at my house! I play on a tablet and I'm posting this from my phone.

Ahhhhhhhh.

Hana-Bi

Got 16 Marco and 21 Alvida books for the skill up event. I hope I get more than 3 and 4 skill ups...

Got 4 skill ups with my first 5 Marco books! Skill level is at 8 now.

Could also max my Alvida from level 1 with 20 books. Thought this much luck can also mean nothing good for my sugo pulls, so I did five pulls. First 4 were dupes and my last pull was unevolved Kuma. Maybe I'll pull another five later.

Majukun

should have followed my instinct and stopped pulling.. other 3 pulls, nothing of value.. I'm done
and no towel Nami or marco, so their skillbooks are STILL there

Top Bottom