• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Miss All Sunday - FINALLY, NICO ROBIN GET! Not the evolved form, and I doubt I'll be able to use my stock-piled books this time, but finally!
We CAN get her evolved in time. I believe in both of us. :D
I know that I am going to spend as much STA as I can today to get a rainbow thief, purple thief and purple pirate and then go crazy on the dragons tomorrow for a purple dragon. My Robin WILL be evolved and skill booked before the event ends Monday night.

Did anyone on GAF get Boa?
One person in my friend's list (RANDALE RALF'S) shows up w/ a Boa, but IDK if that's a GAFer's account or not.

My pulls were so bad I'm ashamed of posting them
KuGsj.gif

ha sure....i got about 10 usopps (no joke)

did get a few good ones but so many terrible ones

RalchAC

all this people getting lucky on the last yolo pull..
I'm in the process of finishing 2 of alvida's hideout missions and get 2 gems out of them..

now i'm really tempted to do the last pull after that ..but i know i'm not gonna find shit :(

I did a last your pull and got another Kuro.

I think I've got over 10 Kuro on the gacha so far. The day they leave the Gacha pool in global I swear I'll celebrate it with champagne

Majukun

i always get hachi..lots and lots of hachi

but are there guys like the baroque works new guys (mr one,double finger) in the rare recruit?it's strange that nobody got them..every time someone gets silvers,are always the same old ones.

RalchAC

i always get hachi..lots and lots of hachi

but are there guys like the baroque works new guys (mr one,double finger) in the rare recruit?it's strange that nobody got them..every time someone gets silvers,are always the same old ones.

I think somebody got Crocodile on RR so I'd say those 2 are probably on the Gacha too.

bzzt

Neo Member
I got:
Tashigi (booo)
V1 Luffy (gum gum pistol? you kidding me?)
Blamenco (duuupe)
V1 Sanji (Sanji tax)
Chaka (new, I guess)
Accidentally pressed recruit again b/c I'm an idiot and wasn't paying attention: Izo (new)

Nothing great.

RedBoot

Morning pulls got me Chaka, Evolved Kuro, and Mr. 5. Nothing amazing, but it filled out the pokedex a bit. Technically, my streak of getting a RR-only unit every sugofest morning is still alive because of Chaka, but yeah, not really the same as when I pulled Vista or Killer. :p

I am glad I won't have to level a Kuro to 70 though.

Also pulled a Plastic Surgery Sanji. I want to keep him until Duval comes, but he might get tossed for box space between now and then.

So my overall haul was Kuma and all three Alabasta dudes. Not terrible, especially since my basic goal was to pull Kuma, G3, Kidd, or Jimbei. Kuma's the one I wanted the most, too (though G3 would have been more beneficial, I guess).

Decided to blow my gems since honestly - I don't use them other than sugo events. (I never really pop for stamina/losses unless it's for a raid)

Rebel Leader Koza
Gecko Moria
Miss All Sunday Robin (Yesss.)
Jackel Chaka
Impact Ussop
Jozu (Also Yess)
Falcon Pell (Looks like a blue Laboon to me?)

Decent pulls, I think. With Impact Ussop, my Garp team gets more bursty! Plus I really needed good INT units so Robin & Moria are welcomed. Back to stocking them up for the next sugofest I guess!

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Bad Sugo for me:

Kuro
Story Usopp
Tashigi
Story Nami
LS Zoro (woot!)
Story Chopper
Fire Pearl (new to me, at least)
Story Zoro
Fire Pearl

I don't specifically need any of the shichibukai for any teams or upcoming content, so I think I'm going to save the 35 gems I have left. I've already pulled 4-5 times more than I intended.

Decided to buy a few more gems for some other pulls

All in all these were the new ones:

4* kuma
4* jewelery bonney
4* gekko moriah
5* bepo
5* princess vivi
5* silvers rayleigh (!!!!!!!!!!)

RalchAC

Sasuke. Have you sacrified Boa so we can get a box space upgrade? It looks like you were serious with what you said yesterday O.O

Edit:Oh, it seems you didn't... well at least I have less books in my box now... :(

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I'm so sorry, I pulled it this morning but I had problem with imgur:

I hat...congrats bro xD
Hawthorne may have died rerolling his account for Boa.

lol xD
There is still enough time im sure he can make...well i hope he makes it.
Sasuke. Have you sacrified Boa so we can get a box space upgrade? It looks like you were serious with what you said yesterday O.O

Seems like my sacrifices werent enough for Bamco - maybe we get a Box Upgrade as Christmas present. From 200 to 230 lol.

Tidd

ok, i decided to waste all my gems... because it's so tempting to pull ;__;

New units:
Jinbei
Moria
Pell lol

and a lot of crap and two Bepos. At least he apologized :D

I'm so sorry, I pulled it this morning but I had problem with imgur:

Looks like you're the reason why we won't get the box upgrade ;__;

Copons

I hat...congrats bro xD

It was also like the third (of 15 or so) pulls. :D

I also got:
- Izo
- Mr. 5
- a bunch of Kuroobi
- Koza
- Captain Kid
- Fine Tempo Nami
- Guard Point Chopper
- a bunch of Chaka (both evolved and unevolved)
- the inevitable Gin and a 0-level Vivi (I'll never remember which Ms. was she :D)

It was a GREAT Sugofest for me (the second in a row, after Rayleigh!), and at least I forgave the game for not dropping Mr. 2 after countless tries. ^^

Looks like you're the reason why we won't get the box upgrade ;__;

d473ee2203a683fc2711235a66b44400.jpg

RalchAC

Congratulations Copons! Don't listen to the haters, we all would have sacrificed box space for a 6* unit.

Would they gift me 10 box space for my birthday? 5? Something? T.T

Hana-Bi

Damn, shouldn't have pulled after the first 5 pulls this morning... Nothing new, got two 5* Kuma (I got 4* Kuma this morning). Hawkins and Nico Robin are the best dupes I got... SW2 Sugo will be the next time I'll pull (I hope that my pull finger is that strong during the coming sugofests...)

Heng

Wow congrats on the Rayleigh guys, I wish I got him instead of Whitebeard (I know the blog said Whitebeard is technically better, but I get nervous and choke when my he is that low :/ ).

Is there a guide you guys used for the 0 stamina island? I'm not sure if I'm bringing the right characters to it and if I am, I think I might be using the specials at the wrong time. The group I'm running with is Whitebeard (37), Arlong (90), Mihawk (81), Alvida (55), and Usopp GP (40). I run with either Whitebeard or Rayleigh as friend captain.

I use GP Usopp on the buggy wave, Mihawk on Kuro (and sometime Alvida, I might be able to save her for another wave if I can land perfects), and Whitebeard special on Arlong wave. This is as far as I get with this team combination, but with my Slasher I can get to straw hats or Mr.3 wave.

Any suggestions on when to use my special? Would Alvida be enough for Arlong? I remember it being easy once you get past him for a few waves.

RedBoot

SW2 Sugo will be the next time I'll pull (I hope that my pull finger is that strong during the coming sugofests...)

I can't imagine not doing at least 4-5 pulls per Sugo, just for fun. That's a relatively sustainable number at least. The last couple I've ended up doing 8-10, need to stop doing that.

The next set is Whitebeard 2 + Sengoku, followed by SW1 + SW Shanks. I imagine we'll get a couple of sugos without new units though. There's also a few extra characters to add somewhere along the way (Bellmere, Kaya, Kotori+Hotori).

Tidd

I can't imagine not doing at least 4-5 pulls per Sugo, just for fun. That's a relatively sustainable number at least. The last couple I've ended up doing 8-10, need to stop doing that.

Yep same here, I want to wait till the strong world batch 2 before I go all out again, but will do 3-5 pulls each sugo.

koryuken

Well boys, I am officially done with pulling for a long long time (i.e SW Ace batch). Going to be F2P from here on out :) Time to farm raid bosses and such.
After a complete garbage Sugofest last time, I am extremely happy.

5LQW6dWl.jpg

RalchAC

Yep same here, I want to wait till the strong world batch 2 before I go all out again, but will do 3-5 pulls each sugo.

Same here.

I don't have that much interest in Sengoku and the Whitebeard batch 2 while cool is not necessary. The Strong World batches look better to me. Plus I'd say that I really love the idea of using an Strong World Ace team even if I know it's extremely unlikely that I'd get him.

In next Sugofest I think I'll try to get an SW Ace JP account

Tidd

Well boys, I am officially done with pulling for a long long time (i.e SW Ace batch). Going to be F2P from here on out :) Time to farm raid bosses and such.

Boa AND Rayleigh? O.O I mean I got both on my japanese account when I was rerolling for something good(with 2 pulls), so it shouldn't surprise me. I can totally understand that you are done with pulls for now. Congrats!

Majukun

5LQW6dWl.jpg

hate you soo much right now

koryuken

hate you soo much right now

Sorry man :( However, for the skillup event:

I had 25 Marco skillbooks, got 2 skill ups lol.
50+ dupes of Kaku, got fucking 3 skill ups.
Also, no WB... his skillbooks are going to waste. (if this makes anyone feel better)

Maybe this was the RNGses way of making things up to me.

Majukun

Sorry man :( However, for the skillup event:

I had 25 Marco skillbooks, got 2 skill ups lol.
50+ dupes of Kaku, got fucking 3 skill ups.
Also, no WB... his skillbooks are going to waste. (if this makes anyone feel better)

Maybe this was the RNGses way of making things up to me.

was kidding :p

but i am a bit jelly XD

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
I was going to say anecdotally I haven't seen that many Boa pulls... but it's great to see Copons and Koryuken get lucky here. Awesome stuff!

I still think we'll get some kind of an update tonight after Sugo is done with a possible MC return. No facts/information to base this on whatsoever, just a prediction, but it's something to keep in mind for anyone wanting to farm/acquire him.

koryuken

I was going to say anecdotally I haven't seen that many Boa pulls... but it's great to see Copons and Koryuken get lucky here. Awesome stuff!

I still think we'll get some kind of an update tonight after Sugo is done with a possible MC return. No facts/information to base this on whatsoever, just a prediction, but it's something to keep in mind for anyone wanting to farm/acquire him.

Thank you for the kind words. I wish you luck on your future pulls.

I really hope Zephyr comes this month. I've had the team ready to go since we had the yellow turtle time event two months ago.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you for the kind words. I wish you luck on your future pulls.

I really hope Zephyr comes this month. I've had the team ready to go since we had the yellow turtle time event two months ago.

Thank - you - for the kind words. I was able to get the old whitebread this Sugo, so I'm very pleased. Just feverishly farming his books now is all...

I don't think Zephyr will be this month (it should've been), we usually get a 1-2 week heads up on announced raid bosses. Which is why MC coming back randomly is still in play given all the QCK team focus we've had recently. That being said, as much as I'm predicting MC coming back... I don't know what to expect at all with the GBL format given how ahead we are in some areas (ie. snails) and not in others (ie. insert box space complaints).

koryuken

Thank - you - for the kind words. I was able to get the old whitebread this Sugo, so I'm very pleased. Just feverishly farming his books now is all...

I don't think Zephyr will be this month (it should've been), we usually get a 1-2 week heads up on announced raid bosses. Which is why MC coming back randomly is still in play given all the QCK team focus we've had recently. That being said, as much as I'm predicting MC coming back... I don't know what to expect at all with the GBL format given how ahead we are in some areas (ie. snails) and not in others (ie. insert box space complaints).

If MC comes, I will probably farm him and get him to LVL 80ish for Doffy. I need more PLVL and it is during a skill-up event (hopefully).

I wish I could send you my WB manuals...

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
That seems dope. My Rayleigh fever has lapsed from the last sugo, so now I need a new high! Damn you, Boa!

Also, Ive run 15+ Kuros and only have 2 Skill-Up Books to show for it. I only need two skill-ups to MAX Usopp...

Am I feeling lucky?

Edit:

That was not worth it.

Hisoka

People, i just want to remember you to not post screenshots from your game. Lurkers may try to grab your acc, just sayin'.

I got:
Buggy
Fire Pearl
Mr 5
Mr 5 evolved
Alvida
Gin
Arm point chopper

Kuma.. Makes my 8th pull at least somehow worthy.
Still have plenty of gems left, but dunno if i should try. It's tempting xD

RalchAC

People, i just want to remember you to not post screenshots from your game. Lurkers may try to grab your acc, just sayin'.

I got:
Buggy
Fire Pearl
Mr 5
Mr 5 evolved
Alvida
Gin
Arm point chopper

Kuma.. Makes my 8th pull at least somehow worthy.
Still have plenty of gems left, but dunno if i should try. It's tempting xD

Yup, you can get your account stolen. At least we should try to not post entire boxes. A single character or two don't matter though as long as you don't show p-lvl, ID and that kind of stuff.

Top Bottom