• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Majukun

I'm sorry about the wait, I won't try to set up a barrel run when I'm busy again. I hope you got something good.

berry :p

still 3 tries left guys,although maybe i'll play a bit of pirate warriors now..so i might not answer immediately

Have we discussed how nice it will be to actually have Perona available for the Zephyr fight? My original guide was based on him being released before her fortnight, but having him be pushed back will really change things.

I've gotta update my guide now. =(

Dawg

Day #100!

I'm okay with my current account. Don't really have anything crazy like G3 Luffy or Whitebeard, but I'm very happy with my INT characters. Got some of the best ones in the game. I do hope I'll be able to improve my others teams in the future, though. The difference between my main team and my alt team(s) is pretty big :c

Qmzn

Neo Member
I'm very happy with my INT characters.

Yeah, that's a good INT group. You've also got a nice setup to go with an Aokiji captain when he lands. Blamenco + Hawkins + Moria + Smoker at x2 HP is absurd, enough to easy-mode any fortnight or story mission that isn't type-locked. Then you have Alvida for stalling, Krieg for clearing high defense mobs with poison, and eventually Sadi for extra damage when a debuff protector isn't around. Lots of good options.

Dawg

Yeah, that's a good INT group. You've also got a nice setup to go with an Aokiji captain when he lands. Blamenco + Hawkins + Moria + Smoker at x2 HP is absurd, enough to easy-mode any fortnight or story mission that isn't type-locked. Then you have Alvida for stalling, Krieg for clearing high defense mobs with poison, and eventually Sadi for extra damage when a debuff protector isn't around. Lots of good options.

That sounds cool, but I'm not sure I'm completely following you. Feel like a noobie again ;-;

So you mean a team consisting of Blamenco, Hawkins, Moria and Smoker?

Jayhawk

Day #100!

I'm okay with my current account. Don't really have anything crazy like G3 Luffy or Whitebeard, but I'm very happy with my INT characters. Got some of the best ones in the game. I do hope I'll be able to improve my others teams in the future, though. The difference between my main team and my alt team(s) is pretty big :c

You should remove those images and censor out important bits regarding your account. People have stolen accounts based on information just from screenshots similar to the ones you've posted.

Jayhawk

I'm trying to be helpful by making you aware. I remember there was a case of one guy in this OT and several people on the Treasure Cruise subreddit who had their accounts stolen after they posted uncensored screenshots of their boxes.

So what ship should we be focusing on after the Coffin Ship? I guess the Marine ship for shooters even though that get's outclassed by Ace's ship which is unfortunately a long long time away.

+100 ATK to shooters seems pale in comparison to 1.5x ATK from a maxed Merry and makes it seem almost not worth it. Granted the 1.5x HP in addition to the +100 ATK is nice but I feel like most of the time in this game a great offense is the best defense.

Maybe just save for the Striker ship?

Top Bottom