• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

RalchAC

Got both my Coby and my Franky to MAX Level. My Garp is at 78, I've done some calculations and I have like 1,020,000 EXP in copies, which should level him up at least until 85. Maxing raid bosses is nightmare with that 5 million exp requirement.

You get 5!?! So it really is like this:

Stamina refills however are more or less bullshit for me lol like nearing next level and I've got stamina like 80/95 and it refills it -___-;

I didn't get any stamina refill in like 2 weeks and in the last few days I've got like 1 daily refill. I try to only use snails when I'm low on stamina. You shouldn't use them when you have so many.

Thank you all of you that added me! I tried to beat Garp before time ran out, but I couldn't pull it off :/ Also, all the farming that you all do to max the skills of these characters is just...wow. 0_0

Don't worry about that. Raid bosses come back every few months. Just focus on doing Fortnights, farm some story characters and don't yolo pull too much and you'll get a decent team next time around.

Once you have a skill maxed Mihawk you'll see you can clear 99% of the game. If you need any tip and what to do next or which team to build you know you can count on us!

Heng

what's on the mail the Daimyo turtle? or it-it's the Nami set?
i don't wanna open it and fill my storage again if it's just the Nami set
It was Nami set and a teen turtle (purple I think). Nami was in the newest mail for me, followed by the turtle, and then a set of keys for pig island. After that was a gem and a notification that they're going to go under maintenance from 19:00-23:00. Not sure if you'll received these mails in the same order though.
EaQbmPq.jpg
I didn't know this was possible. Pretty cool. They even had different dialog although they performed the same moves in the same order.

what's on the mail the Daimyo turtle? or it-it's the Nami set?
i don't wanna open it and fill my storage again if it's just the Nami set
For me, the bottom mail had an Adult Turtle in it while the top mail had Nami v1, Sea Pony, Sea Colt, Purple Crab, Purple Penguin Thief.

Edit: The text for the mail says it is a "Black Daiymo Turtle". However, I think I may have gotten a baby purple turtle instead. I'm not sure for my main account, because it got mixed in with my last Turtle Time stash (I'm going to use them on Nami), but on my 5 alts, they all got baby turtles instead of the adult one. o_O

Edit 2: Oh nice, Nami comes max level and ready to evolve. Saved me a bit of exp there.

RalchAC

For me, the bottom mail had an Adult Turtle in it while the top mail had Nami v1, Sea Pony, Sea Colt, Purple Crab, Purple Penguin Thief.

Well, I don't really need her. I have a Mirage Tempo Nami and a Thunderbolt Nami. So I dunno what to do with her...

And I have 192/200 filled.

Hopefully tomorrow we'll get the box increase.

Spinx

So

Freezer from DBZ is coming to JP version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=6&v=-l3CvhkJK6c

He's already here. Killed over million times in one day. Dokkan has Doflamingo, also over million times killed. It's a tight race so far.

If they don't increase box space tomorrow I'll never spend a dime on this game. That'll show 'em.

http://tcdb.channel.or.jp/#present

6 million kills for stage 2... Are you fucking kidding me ?! We'll never get to the 7th stage.

Stage 1: 500,000 Beri
Stage 2: 20 Cola
Stage 3: 5x Elder Turtle Set
Stage 4: 5x Rainbow Gems
Stage 5: 4x Cotton Candy (Yellow)
Stage 6: 5x Ability Books
Stage 7: Currently Unknown

Majukun

damn..have 3 mails..

"it's the treasure cruise treasure.."
"our rush to the top event is..."
"we're kicking off our rush to the..."

what is the one with nami?can someone check for me?

damn..have 3 mails..

"it's the treasure cruise treasure.."
"our rush to the top event is..."
"we're kicking off our rush to the..."

what is the one with nami?can someone check for me?
The order from the top goes:
"it's the treasure cruise treasure.." - Max level 3* Nami + 4 Evo units
"it's the treasure cruise treasure.." - Purple Turtle (supposed to be Daimyo, but for some reason I got babies, so IDK)
"our rush to the top event is..." - Keys
"we're kicking off our rush to the..." - Rainbow Gem

You may have another mail, "Thank you for playing Treasure Cruise!" announcing the maintenance period in ~17 hours.

Majukun

The order from the top goes:
"it's the treasure cruise treasure.." - Max level 3* Nami + 4 Evo units
"it's the treasure cruise treasure.." - Purple Turtle (supposed to be Daimyo, but for some reason I got babies, so IDK)
"our rush to the top event is..." - Keys
"we're kicking off our rush to the..." - Rainbow Gem

You may have another mail, "Thank you for playing Treasure Cruise!" announcing the maintenance period in ~17 hours.

yeah,the fourth one i opned by mistake scrolling,luckily it was not the nami one..thank you for the answer

bjork

You know, I've farmed guys and had bad luck. I've dropped money on sugos and had luck with everyone except whoever I was pulling for. I've rearranged my work schedule for turtle times, and sometimes I've had to miss them because of sleep or whatever. I've endured the max box space for months now. But none of this is my biggest gripe.

Why the hell can't I pull a Yosaku from the friend point thing? I've probably thrown 1000+ pulls and he's never shown up. Jonny, yes. Higuma, about 30x. He's like the bigfoot of my OPTC game.

IHaveIce

Banned
He's already here. Killed over million times in one day. Dokkan has Doflamingo, also over million times killed. It's a tight race so far.

If they don't increase box space tomorrow I'll never spend a dime on this game. That'll show 'em.

http://tcdb.channel.or.jp/#present

6 million kills for stage 2... Are you fucking kidding me ?! We'll never get to the 7th stage.

Stage 1: 500,000 Beri
Stage 2: 20 Cola
Stage 3: 5x Elder Turtle Set
Stage 4: 5x Rainbow Gems
Stage 5: 4x Cotton Candy (Yellow)
Stage 6: 5x Ability Books
Stage 7: Currently Unknown

6 Million? WHAT Man I kinda wish at least Stage 4 would be possible

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
You know, I've farmed guys and had bad luck. I've dropped money on sugos and had luck with everyone except whoever I was pulling for. I've rearranged my work schedule for turtle times, and sometimes I've had to miss them because of sleep or whatever. I've endured the max box space for months now. But none of this is my biggest gripe.

Why the hell can't I pull a Yosaku from the friend point thing? I've probably thrown 1000+ pulls and he's never shown up. Jonny, yes. Higuma, about 30x. He's like the bigfoot of my OPTC game.
I've sold many a Yosaku :x

SUPARSTARX

My account is not found on start up. I think it may have something to do with messnig with bluestacks. How do i restore this on my phone? My bluestacks keeps crashing and I cannot transfer device

RedBoot

The sad thing is, I made an account on my old phone so I'd have someone to break barrels with, and Yosaku was like the 5th or 6th one to pop up on FP pull. But it's not the same, I want to fill the space in the log, damn it.

I've gotten Yosaku exactly once, and I made sure to save him. I'll put him up when we get the mission that requires a Johnny+Yosaku team and get thousands of FP. Hopefully there will be an FP event or something. :p

But yeah, making a second account is dangerous. My second account has G3 and Mr. 3, both of which I don't have on my main. Makes me sad.

Hey, you guys think this team is good enough for 30-stam Perona? Should I buff someone up some levels? I do have a nice number of purple pigs/turtles but I sorta want to use them on Robin/Towel Nami if I can if the buff isn't needed.

bjork

I saw that Perona locks captain abilities, so I'm really not sure which kind of team I'm going to field. Either highest HP or highest ATK with damage specials, I guess?

Jayhawk

I have Mirage Tempo Nami, Thunderbolt Tempo Nami, and Happiness Punch Nami already. So I used the free Nami and evolution materials right away to evolve into Mirage Tempo Nami for a possible skill up and got nothing!

My Perona team will probably consist of G3 captains, GP Usopp, Arlong, Kuma, and Kalifa. Kuma will be there to provide red orbs for three dudes and Kalifa guaranteed to provide red orbs for everybody in this island.

I saw that Perona locks captain abilities, so I'm really not sure which kind of team I'm going to field. Either highest HP or highest ATK with damage specials, I guess?
Due to her Negative Hollow, she'll silence your captains for 3 turns. This is why GP.Ussop will be great asset to teams here. (And why you'll probably want to avoid using HP boosting captains)

I saw some others build a team like this that looks good -

Cindry's special will give your team full purple orbs, and then you can double it with Robin's special for a big nuke of a turn. Ussop is there for Negative Hollow delay and Helmeppo is there because he's my beefiest purple unit. Replaceable with any INT who's stronger if you got them.

I wonder if my stats are up to snuff though..

RalchAC

Hey, you guys think this team is good enough for 30-stam Perona? Should I buff someone up some levels? I do have a nice number of purple pigs/turtles but I sorta want to use them on Robin/Towel Nami if I can if the buff isn't needed.

I'd say you should try it once and see by yourself. We don't have a crystal ball TBH, but I don't think it'd do any harm leveling up your Kid a little :p

Due to her Negative Hollow, she'll silence your captains for 3 turns. This is why GP.Ussop will be great asset to teams here. (And why you'll probably want to avoid using HP boosting captains)

I saw some others build a team like this that looks good -

Cindry's special will give your team full purple orbs, and then you can double it with Robin's special for a big nuke of a turn. Ussop is there for Negative Hollow delay and Helmeppo is there because he's my beefiest purple unit. Replaceable with any INT who's stronger if you got them.

I wonder if my stats are up to snuff though..

Any reason why somebody would make an INT team? Perona is a DEX unit.

I'm not sure what I'd use myself. Maybe a Slasher team, but I'm a bit tired of them after farming 34 Garps. Decisions, decisions. I wish I had a Kid so I could build an Striker one :(

RedBoot

Any reason why somebody would make an INT team? Perona is a DEX unit.

You're limited to STR, QUI, and INT (and Meat) orbs, apparently. Nobody's making a QUI team for a DEX boss, so STR and INT are the way to go. INT doesn't get a boost, but for people who have much better INT units than STR (this guy), it works out.

If that team Fludd posted works, then I'll be good. I've got all those characters and more (I'd sub in Vista for Helm), and at higher levels too. I might have trouble making a STR team since Kuma's my best STR lead (and Perona's silence will negate his best boost).

I think I'm going with a Kid Striker Team. Max Kid, Max Urouge, Max Killer, GP Usopp, and either Kaku or Blamenco.

Why not Paulie over Urouge? Neither will benefit from orbs since both will either get neutral or negative and while a 1.5x attack special is nice, wouldn't orb locking when both of your leads are self orb changers be more benificial?

I'll probably just go with this slasher team:

Mihawk won't get much help from orbs but his special more than makes up for it.

Yeah, now that I think about it, Double Mihawk, Arlong, Mr. 1, Morgan, and Usopp should be more than enough.

Are ship bonuses unaffected by silence? I assume they are...that's a good plus for the coffin ship. Wish I had one. :p

Silences, or GLOOM as they're calling it in global, just disables captain abilities for a set number of turns.

Xcution

Fucking WOOOOOOOOOO

More TEAMS? Faster Stamina AND Character Box Expansion? FUCKING WOOT.

The lord has answered my prayers lol

I am just sad i am EST and have to go to sleep and wait till tomorrow :(

Good thing i did not farm Garp i can spend my gems on box increase. Worth!!!

pelicansurf

The lord has answered my prayers lol

I am just sad i am EST and have to go to sleep and wait till tomorrow :(

Good thing i did not farm Garp i can spend my gems on box increase. Worth!!!
I will be spending gems on all of it! I was starting to get back into the game again (did I ever take a break?), so this is doubly hype. Can't wait to have 8 team options without having to constantly manage teams AND box space AND quick fill stamina. This is crazy.

Also I'm EST too. Wah.

One day I hope "performance improvements" means being able to play on an Android device with sound without any lag. Not to say I'm not happy with everything else we're getting with this update.

Tidd

One day I hope "performance improvements" means being able to play on an Android device with sound without any lag. Not to say I'm not happy with everything else we're getting with this update.

Well, if they improve the performance like the Japanese version then we should be able to play the game with SFX on.

pelicansurf

Game ran fine on my 6+ with sounds, but there was the occasional hiccup on the first attack of the first stage of a level, which fucked many a combo up. It was random too so no consistency. Maybe that'll get fixed.

Well, if they improve the performance like the Japanese version then we should be able to play the game with SFX on.

Was this an issue with the Japanese version that eventually got fixed? I play on an HTC One M8 so it should be more than capable of playing a like OPTC smoothly that doesn't seem all that resource intensive.

Tidd

Was this an issue with the Japanese version that eventually got fixed? I play on an HTC One M8 so it should be more than capable of playing a like OPTC smoothly that doesn't seem all that resource intensive.

I don't know anything about the past performance of the Japanese version. But right now it works as intended on my phone (Motorola Moto X 2014) I guess it's just lazy programming and shows that if BandaiNamco really want a fluent game they could do it.

Finally!!! Waited so long for a box increase I can finally start playing again. And a quicker stamina time sounds amazing. Thank you namco bandai.
It's about time

Jayhawk

Increased crew number is a huge bonus too. I hated switching a couple of my crews around based on what friend captains were available at the time.

Top Bottom