• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Tidd

In 2 days everyone complains that 300 is not enough ;D

And it looks like android users can now play with SFX on. I can hit perfects without problems now!

In 2 days everyone complains that 300 is not enough ;D
Well... Japan does have something like 800, so there's still more to catch up to. ;P

I'm still happy to finally be able to play the game again without selling off drops every single run.

Also, woot for a free STA refill :D! I had used all of my STA right before the servers went down, but I had a full bar after the maintenance period ended.

Spinx

5 minutes for 1 stamina.
EWmof.gif
p0QHO.gif

Should I evolve this Usopp we got to GP and leave him for skill up event or evolve him to Sogeking. Decisions, decisions.

chrono01

Upgraded to 300 member box space. I didn't even need to think about it. Also, one stamina per five minutes is nice, we got the same rate Japan currently has.

I'm already loving this update!

Is GP missing part of his sound effect?
Yes, I noticed this too. It's really throwing my rhythm off. :/

RalchAC

Fuck. This has smashed everybody expectations. I didn't expect the half stamina recovery so soon.

And they've given away an Usopp. Evolved him to Sogeking since I already have Golden Pound.

I think I'm going to send a PM to cw_sasuke. I think he stopped playing the game, maybe he feels like doing it again now that we've got the expanded box space.

Edit: Oh, and the game works like a charm with SFX now. Nice!

I haven't tested it with all of the characters w/ small frame windows on their attacks, but I was able to hit perfects on Arlong. I've never been able to do that with SFX on before. So, hopefully this did fix the issue completely.

Kumo

I noticed that skillbooks and characters with matching specials glow (tested with Dorry and Gaimon) if they are able to skill up that unit. Neat.

This box upgrade. This 5 minute stamina recovery. It truly is christmas for OPTC. :D

RalchAC

I haven't tested it with all of the characters w/ small frame windows on their attacks, but I was able to hit perfects on Arlong. I've never been able to do that with SFX on before. So, hopefully this did fix the issue completely.

I've been able to use Arlong, Mihawk and Slasher Croc eficiently. So I'd say the problem is solved. Anyway, has anyone got a Friend game pop up when he launched the game? Did it say anything important? Like "don't use fake gps services guys!" or something? I comletely ignored it lol.

I wonder if there are there any hidden features of this update.

The only thing that comes to mind atm is snails. In Japan, don't they refresh without the need to spend STA? Has that been ninja implemented here?

I've been able to use Arlong, Mihawk and Slasher Croc eficiently. So I'd say the problem is solved. Anyway, has anyone got a Friend game pop up when he launched the game? Did it say anything important? Like "don't use fake gps services guys!" or something? I comletely ignored it lol.
It said that friend games were reset, so if someone played all 5 already, they have another 5 to use now.

chrono01

Perona 30-stamina is pretty easy.

2x G3 Luffy
Arlong
Mihawk [Max Skill]
Kaku
GP Usopp [Max Skill]

Stall as much as you can and when you reach Persona, just tank a few hits while fishing for orbs. Once Gloom is close to falling off, use Mihawk, GP Usopp, and Kaku [when you have nice orbs to match]. I pretty much one-shot the remainder of her life with one matching STR orb when boosted.

Obviously, if you have Blamenco or a similar unit, you can use them for STR orbs, but I don't. :/

chrono01

FTFY :p
I am using
Mihawk x2
Arlong
Morgan
GodUsopp
+any good slasher.

Almost Everything are easy with Mihawk x2 too i guess :p

Games has suddenly become much more fun after this update.
Haha, true. Everything aside from type-restrictive islands, anyway.

He gets even stronger once we can "awaken" him with different abilities. No more will he fear bosses that immediately bind you!

I might switch and try x2 Mihawk to see if that's faster.

I think I prefer using 2x Mihawk to 2x G3 only because it seems like 95% of the fodder enemies in Perona's Isle have a 1 turn cool down. Plus I imagine whenever I run into Inuppe or "Dog Penguine" as they seem to be calling him, the dex units will be useful.

Major missed opportunity to call him "Dogguin," Bandai. I'm thoroughly disappointed.

After turning on SFX, it feels like I'm playing a completely new game.

Now you'll be able to hear Usopp fail upgrading your ship as you watch him! KLUNK!

chrono01

I think I prefer using 2x Mihawk to 2x G3 only because it seems like 95% of the fodder enemies in Perona's Isle have a 1 turn cool down. Plus I imagine whenever I run into Inuppe or "Dog Penguine" as they seem to be calling him, the dex units will be useful.

Major missed opportunity to call him "Dogguin," Bandai. I'm thoroughly disappointed.
Yeah, I think I'll give 2 Mihawk a go when my stamina replenishes. Shouldn't be long now, not with that ONE STAMINA PER FIVE MINUTES update! \o/

Hisoka

So.. They really waited until after the clash with the raid bosses.

Awesome, also went to 300. What a day, so much lovely space.

chrono01

also,if you have a whitebeard + kuma,sealing your captain means you are instanly at less than 50% of hp right?
Nope, only if your Captain has an HP Bonus does Gloom cut your HP, since it removes your Captain Ability [and thus, the HP gain].

Edit: Never mind, I see you want to pair them up. Yep, that would work!

So.. They really waited until after the clash with the raid bosses.

Awesome, also went to 300. What a day, so much lovely space.
Yeah, the Clash event would have been so much more fun with box space. :(

DrAg0nBoY

Welp put my gems into the storage box increase. Am at 0 gems and not even 300 box space :/.

Atleast, thanks to giving us a free Nami, I have now a Mirage Nami for Zephry (whenever he comes around).

Kumo

Do you need Blamenco for this or what units are you using? I really want to use my Kidd for the first time as a captain. :)

All you really need is GP Usopp, it seems. After the first few turns of gloom, just use Usopp and then wreak havoc once the gloom effect goes away.

Majukun

Anyone getting audio issues on iOS? The attack sounds weird and now I can't hit a perfect cause it fucks with my brain.

seems like parts of the sounds that were responsible for the problems have been straight eliminated..even the sound when you get characters is different

Do you need Blamenco for this or what units are you using? I really want to use my Kidd for the first time as a captain. :)

Except now that Kidd & Kaku are buffed up to lvl.50. I used Blamenco's special only once in my first 3 runs, he's just a really good red striker. Special is there as a good back up if you don't get the orbs you need during GP.Ussop's turn delay. God Ussop is really the most important unit for any team here.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Fuck. This has smashed everybody expectations. I didn't expect the half stamina recovery so soon.

And they've given away an Usopp. Evolved him to Sogeking since I already have Golden Pound.

I think I'm going to send a PM to cw_sasuke. I think he stopped playing the game, maybe he feels like doing it again now that we've got the expanded box space.

Thanks bro, without your PN i never would have known about since i dropped the game and everything related to it couple of weeks ago...it just got to frustrating for me :-/

Havent played the game for a couple of weeks...what did i miss ?

Dont know if i will come back for sure...but i started the game at least again.

Majukun

Thanks bro, without your PN i never would have known about since i dropped the game and everything related to it couple of weeks ago...it just got to frustrating for me :-/

all the 3 24h rides in a single two week event and the ,a week with basically 2 gems per day and not much else.

anyway,has already been said but

58328d1393611175t-tumblr_mded1mkltp1qfvgpgo1_500.jpg

RalchAC

Hey, no problem. It's nice to see you back.

We had the Garp event, Hogback island has finished and we've just gotten a new event and update.

The 2.3 update has fixed the SFX issue on Android devices, increased box space to 300, Tabasco Ussop can now evolve to Golden Pound and stamina recovery cooldown is reduced to 5 minutes.

You should have a free Nami and a Tabasco Star Ussop in your box along with the materials to evolve them.

The current event has introduced the Cotton Candy island and there are multiple turtle times next week I think.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
all the 3 24h rides in a single two week event and the ,a week with basically 2 gems per day and not much else.

anyway,has already been said but

Thanks, alright it seems like i mainly missed the free orbs and the chance to max skill Garp. Could be worse i think.
Hey, no problem. It's nice to see you back.

We had the Garp event, Hogback island has finished and we've just gotten a new event and update.

The 2.3 update has fixed the SFX issue on Android devices, increased box space to 300, Tabasco Ussop can now evolve to Golden Pound and stamina recovery cooldown is reduced to 5 minutes.

You should have a free Nami and a Tabasco Star Ussop in your box along with the materials to evolve them.

The current event has introduced the Cotton Candy island and there are multiple turtle times next week I think.
Thanks,

okay i completely missed out on the Hogback Event...hope the drops werent too good there heh. Did we already got Zephyr or did i come back in time for him ?

I expanded my box to 250 from the couple orbs i still have...finally. FINALLY....!!!!

Also Perona Event just started...so perfect since i wanted her - what the best team to clear the stage ?

Thanks again for the PN xD

Majukun

i don't get the whole "now tabasco usopp can evolve"

couldn't he always evolve?

basically they just gifted us a set...I'm gonna wait before using it whough...i don't have many evolving materials since i had to make space on the storage until yesterday,so i don't want to waste them on evolving usopp to sogeking,which i will probably never use...or is there some event that will need sogeking usopp instead of golden pound?

i don't get the whole "now tabasco usopp can evolve"

couldn't he always evolve?

basically they just gifted us a set...I'm gonna wait before using it whough...i don't have many evolving materials since i had to make space on the storage until yesterday,so i don't want to waste them on evolving usopp to sogeking,which i will probably never use...or is there some event that will need sogeking usopp instead of golden pound?

They made it so he can evolve into GP Usopp in addition to Sogeking. So, if someone picked Tabasco without knowing how good GP was, they could still get him; rather than being stuck evolving Tab -> Sogeking.

Hana-Bi

Except now that Kidd & Kaku are buffed up to lvl.50. I used Blamenco's special only once in my first 3 runs, he's just a really good red striker. Special is there as a good back up if you don't get the orbs you need during GP.Ussop's turn delay. God Ussop is really the most important unit for any team here.

Thanks. :) My Kidd team should be fine. :)

Majukun

They made it so he can evolve into GP Usopp in addition to Sogeking. So, if someone picked Tabasco without knowing how good GP was, they could still get him; rather than being stuck evolving Tab -> Sogeking.

ah,that's right..i forgot it is the second stage

so i basically have a free sogeking?
so i repeat my qyestion..
is there an event or something later where sogeking is used or it will always be better to use gp usopp?

RalchAC

ah,that's right..i forgot it is the second stage

so i basically have a free sogeking?
so i repeat my qyestion..
is there an event or something later where sogeking is used or it will always be better to use gp usopp?

I don't think so. But I wanted to fill the character log, he looks awesome and once maxed (15 turns) he might be decent enough for some raid bosses where a lower cooldown isn't needed. Plus I think he has more HP and sockets (JP exclusive feature).

Top Bottom