• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Heng

also,if you have a whitebeard + kuma,sealing your captain means you are instanly at less than 50% of hp right?
This team composition works pretty well on 40 stamina. With 2x WB, you won't have any captain special unless you allow them to bring you below 30%, so Kuma makes getting to Perona a lot easier. By the time I get to Perona, I'd have 100% (actually 50% since gloom) and I can take a hit or 2 from her then proceed with GP. You can kill her in 1 turn if you also have someone who can change blue orbs into red. Now if only more people used Kuma...

Also, I love the 5 mins per stamina and the increase box space. It would have been even more sweeter if we got it before the clash of the raid bosses.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Dat Update.

0gjlhnw7vs79.gif

Majukun

tapping at chrono's place

thank you linkent,got keys..heng waiting for ya

EDIT: keys from heng too,thank you

2 tries left for me..anyone 's on?

Tidd

Woah, did someone mention that we have new search options? Because I can't remember that we could search after "Power Up", "Buffs", "Combo Hits" or "Special charge time" before the update.

Holy shit I can actually hit my perfects 99% of the time without effort now LOL.

Apparently I had lag on android even without sound on, no wonder Gear 3rd teams were so hard to use for me all this time.

/edit

I just realised. To reduce lag you probably had to turn sfx off in-game, rather than just mute your device. x_x;

DrAg0nBoY

Maxed Mihawks ship, yay. Still haven't gotten a second croc, buu.

edit: Perhaps a stupid question, but do you guys play with sound on? Because from the first minute I turned sound off.

RedBoot

Yeah, GP Usopp's sound effects are definitely different on iOS. Not sure if that's a bug, or how it was always intended to be. Either way, it's not laggy, it's just a new sound, so once you learn the timing again, it should be fine.

300 box space is good enough. I'll be trying to stock 50 Perona over the next two weeks (the stamina speedup will help a lot there). Anyone hoarding buckets of skill books and the like will probably hit the max again soon, but I think it'll be manageable for now. Hopefully we'll get another 100 added regularly.

bjork

Best update. More space, less wait time, and I got Perona on the first go. Now I can actually go farm all the stuff I've missed since... Little Garden, I think? It's fun to actually look forward to playing this again.

Qmzn

Neo Member
I don't think so. But I wanted to fill the character log, he looks awesome and once maxed (15 turns) he might be decent enough for some raid bosses where a lower cooldown isn't needed. Plus I think he has more HP and sockets (JP exclusive feature).

All true, but GP Usopp still ends up being the priority for abilities.

In fact, I didn't mention this earlier, but v4.0 made Usopp'n a really useful farm, because it allows you to deck out your GP Usopp ability slots the way you want (usually healing and Special cooldown reduction). I was really surprised how much a little bit of healing takes the edge off certain fortnights--it lets you worry less when taking a hit from an evolver to stall.

If you have Impact, SW, or Talkin' About Adventure Usopp, they probably take ability priority over Sogeking in 4.0 as well. Especially SW Usopp.

But never mind that crap. Box space, 5 minute stamina, extra team slots... I'm actually a bit impressed. Bamco's all "SUPPLIES!", and such.

Best update. More space, less wait time, and I got Perona on the first go. Now I can actually go farm all the stuff I've missed since... Little Garden, I think? It's fun to actually look forward to playing this again.

I've not farmed since Logue Town due to the unavoidable hard limit with box space I was bound to run into.

The double stamina regen rate + 100 free box space slots make me wanna farm some missing units though!

bjork

I've not farmed since Logue Town due to the unavoidable hard limit with box space I was bound to run into.

The double stamina regen rate + 100 free box space slots make me wanna farm some missing units though!

For sure. The only thing of note I've found since Little Garden was one Crocodile, but I evolved him before they gave out that set of slasher evolution materials, heh. Other than that, I have Marimo and a Lapin, and that's it. So I've got some dudes to go hunt, and today is my day off, so that's perfect. This is a good day.

I really love how the friend game button tells you what color your chest is. I'm gold today! Anyone else with the same want to tap? I can't spoof though so you'll have to set your location to mines.

[364,495,390] - Quote for location.

For sure. The only thing of note I've found since Little Garden was one Crocodile, but I evolved him before they gave out that set of slasher evolution materials, heh. Other than that, I have Marimo and a Lapin, and that's it. So I've got some dudes to go hunt, and today is my day off, so that's perfect. This is a good day.

Same for me! I got Croc when there was a boring forthnight, forgot which one & decided to evolve him as I literally have no viable int captains outside of buggy.

I wonder what non-forthnight units are actually worth grinding for though.

I need miss monday for the Alvida event & know mr.2 is a solid orb switcher. Anyone else?

bjork

Same for me! I got Croc when there was a boring forthnight, forgot which one & decided to evolve him as I literally have no viable int captains outside of buggy.

I wonder what non-forthnight units are actually worth grinding for though.

I need miss monday for the Alvida event & know mr.2 is a solid orb switcher. Anyone else?

Broggy is an orb changer that can replace Brain Point Chopper
I think Mr. 1 is a good red slasher, maybe not as good as Arlong but solid?
the Dugong guys in the desert have low HP/high ATK so they're good for a Vivi/Laboon team
if you don't have Mr 3, he's an INT slasher with a 1-turn delay for a special

Other than that, not sure. I just want to fill the log, but as more guys become rare recruit only, I think I have to let that idea go, heh.

Heng

Is there a party there I'm not invited to?
Are you gold today? Do you want to tap? We could do it at Fludd's location.

Sorry Heng, need to do something suddenly. Added you.
Up for tapping at Chrono's place, anyone?
Sorry I took a nap after a while, are you still interested in doing a friend game?

I really love how the friend game button tells you what color your chest is. I'm gold today! Anyone else with the same want to tap? I can't spoof though so you'll have to set your location to mines.

[364,495,390] - Quote for location.
Are you still interested in doing a friend game?

TheShah

So after a bit of testing the sound is definitely bugged on iOS. The old sound effects seem to come back after you use a special. Before that the sound of the middle parts of each attack won't play.

Are you gold today? Do you want to tap? We could do it at Fludd's location.

Sorry I took a nap after a while, are you still interested in doing a friend game?

Are you still interested in doing a friend game?

Yep! Do I have you added? I got 3 games left.

Got some keys, thanks Heng! Also want to fully max out my box and just use them all today on big island..but I rather farm Perona instead. You guys use 3 at once or all 5 at once for potential skill upgrades? The percentage for those things always confused me.

Heng

Got some keys, thanks Heng! Also want to fully max out my box and just use them all today on big island..but I rather farm Perona instead. You guys use 3 at once or all 5 at once for potential skill upgrades? The percentage for those things always confused me.
I've been told it doesn't make a difference how much you use at a time, but I've seen and heard some people have found luck in doing 3 at a time during a skill up event. Personally I use 5 at a time or how many I have left, I'm going to try the 3 at a time next skill up event.

guys give me 5 minutes to finish a perona run and we will meet at "municipio roma IX"

Unfortunately I can't spoof locations, so I'll have to wait til your done. Just give me a heads up when you're tapping then. :)

And you can be my final gold barrel, Hisoka if you can change location as well.

Majukun

just finished..zeke i have to give fluidd and hisoka my last two taps since they came first

hisoka tapping at municipio roma for you now.

Top Bottom