• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Jayhawk

They're both bind breaks, so they're worth having up just for the sake of it, right? I needed Helmeppo V2 to pass the Mihawk Forest.

I haven't seen examples of where the cooldown reduction is needed though. Helmeppo v2 won't be too bad to farm because the pirate exp/stamina is good enough for those isles. The exp in Morgan's isle is still pretty bad in comparison. One thing I've learned is that one of the upcoming missions will be using an unevolved Morgan, so we should all use this chance to grab one.

chrono01

Congrats on the Crocodile, Maju. That was a hard-fought battle for you. >_<

BTW, I'm ready to tap for you gold-chest'ers out there!

pogi001

Neo Member
Woot max my boa now need to max kuro and evolve him :)

nr9w2oi.jpg

chrono01

Nice! Canada? Tapping!
I'm not sure if you read my above edit, but just in-case, I'll be a minute. I launched the game and it's downloading data [I thought I already downloaded this?]. It should only be a minute or two, I'll post here again when it finishes.

Edit: Wow, still only @ 40%. This thing is crawling, and I'm on WiFi. :/

Hisoka

I'm not sure if you read my above edit, but just in-case, I'll be a minute. I launched the game and it's downloading data [I thought I already downloaded this?]. It should only be a minute or two, I'll post here again when it finishes.

Oh wow xD np, tell me asap when you're ready.

Tap after Hisoka if you have any games letf?

Kumo

STILL no sign of Mr. 1. Been at it for 3 days now. I've gotten 3 beli bags so far... 3!!!

Congrats! I managed to max my rainbow team recently as well!

Oh. You think that's impressive? Check out MY rainbow team.

Highlights of this team include a max level and max skill Kuroobi and Neptunian Squid! And of course GOD Coby. Still working on getting my Choo to max level, but he's getting there. I only got Croc recently but I heard he's a pretty good crew member. ;D

I'm still taking friend invites btw.

koryuken

Oh. You think that's impressive? Check out MY rainbow team.

Highlights of this team include a max level and max skill Kuroobi and Neptunian Squid! And of course GOD Coby. Still working on getting my Choo to max level, but he's getting there. I only got Croc recently but I heard he's a pretty good crew member. ;D

I'm still taking friend invites btw.

Good stuff man, but disappointed two rainbow team members are not max level. Repost when max'ed!

Jayhawk

I was looking at the GameWith page for the next fortnight isle we're getting on Global (Kimono Straw Hats). It seems like we'll be getting purple pigs. One of their suggested teams for the fortnight isle uses Absalom. lol

I also noticed that Bellamy is in some of the GameWith teams for Ivankov raid boss. My Ivankov team will involve a subset of Law, Ashura Zoro, Biker Smoker, Apoo, Izo, Paulie, Mihawk, Guard Point Chopper, Kalifa, Miss Wednesday, and GP Usopp. I just need to figure out which 5 to use. >_<

Qmzn

Neo Member
I also noticed that Bellamy is in some of the GameWith teams for Ivankov raid boss. My Ivankov team will involve a subset of Law, Ashura Zoro, Biker Smoker, Apoo, Izo, Paulie, Mihawk, Guard Point Chopper, Kalifa, Miss Wednesday, and GP Usopp. I just need to figure out which 5 to use. >_<

Well, with Doffy out of the picture, your best bet is probably Law with friend Zoro, or vice-versa, with Smoker, Apoo, Mihawk, and Usopp. Drop Mihawk and Usopp to start, pop Smoker when Ivankov starts getting attacks, pop Law/Apoo right before Ivankov dips below 20%, and don't miss. If your Mihawk isn't at MAX Special, sub for Paulie. to lock your first-round orbs instead.

I was just doing Ivankov in JP--squeaked out a crazy orb-luck win with one Mihawk at MAX Special, one without, plus Montblanc Noland (Kaku/Coby special on INT Slasher). Ivankov's a lot like Mihawk. Buy time, deal big damage, don't let him attack you with less than 20% HP.

On a completely different topic, I did 114 FP pulls in Japan (99 stored + 15 from unopened mails) against the FP Story mode character thing. For academic purposes, 2 Gedatsu, 2 Mr.1, Dalton, Montblanc Cricket, Shoujou, and in my last set of pulls, Enel. Also, 4 Yosaku and a Johnny.

Heng

I'm going to have 1 friend game left after doing one with Hisoka, does anyone want a gold chest? It doesn't matter what your chest is.

Got lucky today. Finally got Mr.1, Miss Doublefinger and my second Mr.0. :)
Wow I missed this, congrats! I still need to farm another crocodile but I think i'll put that on hold for now.

Hisoka, later on this week, the 0 and 5's will be gold again. Maybe I'll catch you then, I'm too tired today.

I literally keep forgetting about friend game. I have a gold chest if anyone's down for it, just have to change the location to mines since I'm unable to spoof. (Can't wait to get a Moto Pure later on in the year.) Quote to see info.

Heng

I literally keep forgetting about friend game. I have a gold chest if anyone's down for it, just have to change the location to mines since I'm unable to spoof. (Can't wait to get a Moto Pure later on in the year.) Quote to see info.
I can do a game if we can make it quick.

ElChado

Neo Member
posting my crew just for the heck of it

i'm not really strategising much at all with the captain ability dictating the rest of the crew, but i'm only at arlong park, anyway

yeah, i only got the merry recently so i'll level it up on the side till i get the attack benefit from it

box is sitting at 136/165. "noteable" characters i'm not using: arlong, pearl, tony tony chopper (guard point), sanji, higuma, cabin boy coby

story stuff has pretty much been a 'knife through butter' situation so far, so i haven't been switching it up except for those missions on the first two levels (do i have to unlock the rest of them or is that all that's in there, so far?)

Until your going merry gives you the attack boost you might as well use the baratie ship for the hp unless you are addicted to the small recovery boost the dingy gives hah.

Team-wise, going with just the units you've listed you have a few options. As many have said you can go with a slasher team ie arlong lead with zoro and kuro, ussop for his turn delay, and throw in your strongest fodder pirate slasher-im sure you have lots of fodder pirate units just look for a slasher type one-and team up with an arlong or mihawk friend.

The other possible teams are weaker but still an option are:

a strength team lead by luffy with arlong, pearl, ussop, and a fodder pirate that is red/strength with friend luffy/kuma/blamenco/fossa/mr 5/chaka/monster chopper (can work but i dont advise that due to the hp cut)

a dex team lead by zoro with chopper, ussop, and 2 fodder pirates that are green/dex with friend zoro/law/izo/onigumo/bellamy/apoo(can be risky due to needing max hp to get buff)

a quick team lead by sanji with higuma ussop and 3 fodder pirates that are blue/quick with friend ace/boa/sanji/lucci/jozu/capone/hina/thatch(can be risky due to needing max hp to get buff)

There are other options but far too weak to suggest.

If you're just finishing arlong park, you got over the hurdle of arlong-he can be hard for people before you make a team or level the going merry-but are entering an even bigger hurdle with logue town. There some stages stump teams, like alvida having too much armor for them to break, or smoker doing too much damage while you dont do enough.

I was looking at the GameWith page for the next fortnight isle we're getting on Global (Kimono Straw Hats). It seems like we'll be getting purple pigs. One of their suggested teams for the fortnight isle uses Absalom. lol

Bellamy is on teams as a dex orb booster as we lack doflamingo as a dex type unit that boosts orbs. For global my ivankov team will be double zoro, law, apoo, miss doublefinger(she boosts dex damage, good to farm her) and if i can get him to drop bellamy if not mihawk.

The big thing about ivankov is surviving him while being careful not to hit him below 20% before your burst is ready to finish him off which is why zoro may be a slower but safer team for it on global.

Majukun

pirate exp day on both alubarna and little garden...i guess today i'll have to stop farming for mr2,1 or brogy and do some runs of absalom..i might try to get the second croco an nanohana>rainbase,but no way i'm gonna do that all over again just to get the second form..

linkent

broke the screen of my phone. cant jailbreak my ipad, and cant change location. will skip tapping since i have too many keys anyway.

even tho the phone is still on warranty, apple require me to pay 200$ for repair. now 4days after i paid, they reply that they couldnt fix it and ask for 400$ for 1 for 1 exchange.

gonna have to debate with them tomorrow :(

Majukun

how do passwords work now?
i mean..they stay for months,but do they bring you back to the state you had when you first created them?
or they update along with your account during those months?

linkent

how do passwords work now?
i mean..they stay for months,but do they bring you back to the state you had when you first created them?
or they update along with your account during those months?

they will restore to the latest state where you played the game.
but you will need to redo your team/favorite character and friends etc.

StMeph

even tho the phone is still on warranty, apple require me to pay 200$ for repair. now 4days after i paid, they reply that they couldnt fix it and ask for 400$ for 1 for 1 exchange.

That's pretty rough. The only thing I can think of in that case is they're saying the cause of damage isn't covered by the warranty?

bjork

I haven't seen examples of where the cooldown reduction is needed though. Helmeppo v2 won't be too bad to farm because the pirate exp/stamina is good enough for those isles. The exp in Morgan's isle is still pretty bad in comparison. One thing I've learned is that one of the upcoming missions will be using an unevolved Morgan, so we should all use this chance to grab one.

Ooh, good thing you reminded me. I had totally forgotten about base Morgan, I need to do that right now so it's done.

Top Bottom