• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

Hisoka

=(

I'M AN ACCOUNTANT DANG IT!

I knew it - still wanted to tell you again :p

and
again

Guuuuyys!! We need moar Jimbe users ;_; i love my fighter team but i can't really use them.. At least use your Zeff again! I know he isn't Mihawk but c'mon.

Been messing around with my Doflamingo damage calculator, and came up with the following f2p team for Doffy - 60 Stamina:

Coffin Ship - Max Level
Mihawk - Lvl. 99
Mihawk - Lvl. 99
Arlong - Lvl. 99
Mr. 1 - Lvl. 70
Morgan - Lvl. 70
GP Usopp - Lvl. 50

Annnd that's pretty much it. Nothing mind blowing here, but it's kind of nice to see that a team like this would actually work. You'll have to hit every single perfect, but it's definitely doable and it only takes 7 Turns. Remember, this is for 60 Stamina, so the same team should absolutely blow through 40 Stamina.

I haven't worked out how to stall during the first four stages yet, but it should be completely doable, especially if you have a near maxed Mihawk.

From what I've seen, the hardest part for the Doffy fight is hitting the red giant on one of the early stages to 20% HP which causes him to power up instead of attack giving you two extra turns to stall. Every Gamewith team that runs double Mihawk always has Jozu or sub 17 cooldown Perona from what I've seen, at least any 60 stamina Ultimate difficulty teams. Like this one.

Jayhawk

It seems like I'll need a lot more Mihawk skill ups, pull a Jozu, or pull a Whitebeard for Doflamingo preparation.

I am also looking at the gamewith guides for all the other bosses, just to plan my character progression. I like how Full-Body Ironfist is used in teams for Usoppun.

It seems like I'll need a lot more Mihawk skill ups, pull a Jozu, or pull a Whitebeard for Doflamingo preparation.

I am also looking at the gamewith guides for all the other bosses, just to plan my character progression. I like how Full-Body Ironfist is used in teams for Usoppun.

I'd say you'll easily be able to get the Mihawk skill ups before he's actually released. It's not like you'll never use him again anyway, so might as well make the investment now.

And a Whitebeard would be so nice to have. Seriously, it's crazy how the first 6* ever released is still so relevant, even in the Japanese game.

Edit: Also, I was really expecting that a Kuma team would work for Doffy. His HP halving special pretty much ruins any chance of it working though. Sad day.

RalchAC

Thanks to the 2x Drop everywhere I've finished the Fushia and Alvida's Hideout missions I have left. I liked the cutscene in Fushia. I always find charming those episodes where everybody celebrates stuff like the Strawhats getting new bounties and stuff.

I can't wait to see Shanks crew
and Yassop
reactions to the newest bounties.

I'd say you'll easily be able to get the Mihawk skill ups before he's actually released. It's not like you'll never use him again anyway, so might as well make the investment now.

And a Whitebeard would be so nice to have. Seriously, it's crazy how the first 6* ever released is still so relevant, even in the Japanese game.

Edit: Also, I was really expecting that a Kuma team would work for Doffy. His HP halving special pretty much ruins any chance of it working though. Sad day.

So you don't need Perona to kill Doffy using a Mihawk team? Is it reliable? Or does it depend on orb luck?

I think we will probablt get Skypiea before Doffy. Then we should change Morgan for Ohm. His special reduces the chance of getting PSY, INT, Meat and Tandem orbs, so you have more chances of getting matched orbs.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
If the main Jozu team for DoFla would be MC/MC/Alvida/Golden Pound/Jozu

I would have one spot left for a heavy Force hitter - chosing from Arlong, Kid or Kuma. Arlong has the highest ATK, but his active is useless, Kid has higher HP and a useful active, Kuma has the lowest ATK but his active could change Alvida/MC orbs.

Im leaning towards Kid right now.

btw. Hope i can get lucky today and get Croc.

I knew it - still wanted to tell you again :p

and
again

Guuuuyys!! We need moar Jimbe users ;_; i love my fighter team but i can't really use them.. At least use your Zeff again! I know he isn't Mihawk but c'mon.

Oh i would use him more often....but as you said not many people run Fighter leaders and right now i prefer other QCK leaders because i can use KIller as a sub.

bjork

PSLr3iY.jpg

Finally. I wonder how many pulls it took for him to show up.

RalchAC

I would have one spot left for a heavy Force hitter - chosing from Arlong, Kid or Kuma. Arlong has the highest ATK, but his active is useless, Kid has higher HP and a useful active, Kuma has the lowest ATK but his active could change Alvida/MC orbs.

Oh i would use him more often....but as you said not many people run Fighter leaders and right now i prefer other QCK leaders because i can use KIller as a sub.

Why not adding you maxed Mihawk to that time? His skill would probably deal more damage than a Kid (although he is an awesome unit and I'd rather take him due to his skill.

If you don't want to stall 17 turns, I'd say Kid is the best option.

cw_sasuke

Why not adding you maxed Mihawk to that time? His skill would probably deal more damage than a Kid (although he is an awesome unit and I'd rather take him due to his skill.

If you don't want to stall 17 turns, I'd say Kid is the best option.

If im stalling for 17 turns i would probably just run a Mihawk or G3 team. I dont know which team i will use for DoFla yet but from what i have read the MC squad is more or less idiot-proof if you have Jozu and Alvida xD

I think a heavy FORCE hitter for 3-4 turns is more important than only one Mihawk special in a MC team - i havent seen MC teams that use Mihawk for DoFla yet.

Will provably run MC or Mihawk if i can the Slasher team maxed.

From what I've seen, the hardest part for the Doffy fight is hitting the red giant on one of the early stages to 20% HP which causes him to power up instead of attack giving you two extra turns to stall. Every Gamewith team that runs double Mihawk always has Jozu or sub 17 cooldown Perona from what I've seen, at least any 60 stamina Ultimate difficulty teams. Like this one.

Yeah, I think you're right about the Red Giant thing. As far the actual Doffy fight goes, it's actually a lot more straight forward than even Zephyr's. At least you don't have to worry about him randomly locking one of your units and costing you the game (yes, I know you can change the random lock).

And as far as that team with Perona in it.....mine finishes the fight 1 turn earlier. =P BUT, yes, the Perona is definitely the safer choice if you have her Skill Level lowered enough. You have a lot more leeway for failure with the Perona team.

So you don't need Perona to kill Doffy using a Mihawk team? Is it reliable? Or does it depend on orb luck?

I think we will probablt get Skypiea before Doffy. Then we should change Morgan for Ohm. His special reduces the chance of getting PSY, INT, Meat and Tandem orbs, so you have more chances of getting matched orbs.

No Perona needed and no orb luck. Well, I say that, but what I mean is that my calculations were made assuming no matching orbs. It's quite possible that you could have a horrible run, with no matching orbs and blue orbs instead. More than likely you would be fine. As I said above though, if your Perona has a high enough skill level, then the safer choice would be to bring her along.

And yeah, depending on how the release schedule lines up, Ohm would definitely be a better choice. Morgan was just the highest ATK Slasher available at this point. You don't need his special or anything for the fight. If we get Ohm, then I'll probably run him over Perona, since it would make the team just slightly more safe, meaning it would be a slightly faster way of running him.

If im stalling for 17 turns i would probably just run a Mihawk or G3 team. I dont know which team i will use for DoFla yet but from what i have read the MC squad is more or less idiot-proof if you have Jozu and Alvida xD

I think a heavy FORCE hitter for 3-4 turns is more important than only one Mihawk special in a MC team - i havent seen MC teams that use Mihawk for DoFla yet.

Will provably run MC or Mihawk if i can the Slasher team maxed.

Monster Chopper definitely appears to be shaping up as one of the easiest options for making the run. If you've got the Jozu and MC, that's definitely the team I would go with (as of now, until I can finish making my guide). It's just nice to see that a completely (basically) f2p/non-gatcha team can take him on.

I've read that a F2P team that's popular in Japan for Doffy is: Ohm, MC, Mihawk, Perona, GP Usopp using a Whitebeard FC. I'll certainly give that team a go, if we get Ohm in time (which it seems like we will be).

Hisoka

Sadly. Absolom would be easy so i thought:"give Jimbe a chance".

Will there be an island that's restricted to fighter charas only?
I can't think of a raid or fortnight where he will or would play the mainrole. At the time when enis lobby drops, he will be replaced with lucci.

You're worthless, JIMBEEEEEE

Finally. I wonder how many pulls it took for him to show up.

FINALLY! Your Whitebeard of Friendpoint Recruit...
now sell him

bjork

FINALLY! Your Whitebeard of Friendpoint Recruit...
now sell him

Never! He's getting max leveled just because. The only thing I'm missing from the first-day log for this game now is the base Shanks (#76), but I doubt I'll ever roll that. The next thing I'm missing after that is WB, ha.

I think I'll focus on getting all the farmable stuff in the log. A much cheaper goal that trying to get all the RRs too.

Heng

Finally, after 15 runs I got him! I can't decide whether to evolve him to his striker evolution or slasher. I have both Hawkins and Vista so they fill both role. I might try to get another one so I can have 2, or maybe try farming Mr. 2 again (although it feels pointless since he has a small chance to drop on the upcoming fort night).

Ralch, my brother won't get home until 8 hours from now, but I will send you a PM once we get the transfer to work. Thank you again!

so, i should have a golden treasure chest today according to this. anyone willing to help me out with barrel breaking?
When the 5's 6th digit has gold chest, I can do a game with you regardless what your chest is that day. I usually have 1 game left over anyways and I don't really care what I get from the friend game. Hopefully you get more golden chest on Reddit, it seems majority of the people here are 5's (at least the ones I've seen asking for a friend game, I haven't seen anyone else ask that has a different digit).

bjork

Finally, after 15 runs I got him! I can't decide whether to evolve him to his striker evolution or slasher. I have both Hawkins and Vista so they fill both role. I might try to get another one so I can have 2, or maybe try farming Mr. 2 again (although it feels pointless since he has a small chance to drop on the upcoming fort night).

I did mine the striker route before his slasher evolution was available, and I kinda wish I'd waited. Though, there is always the option to farm another.

Qmzn

Neo Member
so i'm still the only one who NEVER gets anyone when farming

No, you're not, unfortunately. The RNG is just cruel to some folks. I tried for two days straight to get Ms. Valentine, spent 5 gems, not even a Beli bag. She showed up at the next Sugofest. So here I was, thinking that was bad--then I find out my friend has been trying for Croc since Nanohana landed, and she now has the 50-clear titles for both Nanohana and Alubarna. In other words, over 100 runs, nada.

A few days ago, I jumped into Alubarna on Drop x2 to burn off some stamina before taking snails, and got my first Croc. I wasn't really stoked about it, because I know how hard some people have tried.

Speaking of difficult things, the last chapter of Enies Lobby Pt. 2 in Japan was harder than most Expert fortnights. I suppose that's to be expected, but damn, getting hit for 4000 by a single unit is rough. Also, the Android data has gone up to 1.3GB, with no option for SD card sideload, and I'm running out of internal storage. Faaan-tastic.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I got 2 Crocs in like 6 runs and a Mr. 1 in 2. I'm trying to get doublefinger and failing though.

Also I have a Jinbe, I want to play with fighters!

RalchAC

No, you're not, unfortunately. The RNG is just cruel to some folks. I tried for two days straight to get Ms. Valentine, spent 5 gems, not even a Beli bag. She showed up at the next Sugofest. So here I was, thinking that was bad--then I find out my friend has been trying for Croc since Nanohana landed, and she now has the 50-clear titles for both Nanohana and Alubarna. In other words, over 100 runs, nada.

A few days ago, I jumped into Alubarna on Drop x2 to burn off some stamina before taking snails, and got my first Croc. I wasn't really stoked about it, because I know how hard some people have tried.

Speaking of difficult things, the last chapter of Enies Lobby Pt. 2 in Japan was harder than most Expert fortnights. I suppose that's to be expected, but damn, getting hit for 4000 by a single unit is rough. Also, the Android data has gone up to 1.3GB, with no option for SD card sideload, and I'm running out of internal storage. Faaan-tastic.

My phone (Xperia M2) has like 5-6 GB of internal storage. At this rate it'll all be OP. Otherwise it's a really good phone, especially when you consider it costed me like 180€ last July.

cw_sasuke

YESSS - after spending the day yesterday without luck i did get the Croc drop this morning. I had to leave the house for soccer and needed to burn stamina as fast as possible in like 10 minutes...so i just beat him on the first stage, exited the stage...and repeat the same like 8-9 times and got his drop lol.... cool.

quickmemo_2015-10-04-c1u2q.png

Even though i have Vista i will go for the Slasher Version.
Monster Chopper definitely appears to be shaping up as one of the easiest options for making the run. If you've got the Jozu and MC, that's definitely the team I would go with (as of now, until I can finish making my guide). It's just nice to see that a completely (basically) f2p/non-gatcha team can take him on.

Yeah, sounds about right. Only reason why i would still go with Slashers/Mihawk is because i can easier hit perfects with the team...and over a longer farming period you are less likely to screw up the hits. Not a fan of MCs attack animation tbh.
Sadly. Absolom would be easy so i thought:"give Jimbe a chance".

Will there be an island that's restricted to fighter charas only?
I can't think of a raid or fortnight where he will or would play the mainrole. At the time when enis lobby drops, he will be replaced with lucci.
Im not 100% sure but i remember from my brief time with the JP version that there were Fortnights were specific types like Slashers or Shooters were forbidden or somehow weakened...its been a while.

Jinbei is still a Top Tier Captain so he will be relevant for a long time.
Congrats on the drop.... did you only need 15 tries in total ? Thats some luck ...cant get really better than that :eek:
I got 2 Crocs in like 6 runs and a Mr. 1 in 2. I'm trying to get doublefinger and failing though.

...ok i guess it can get better lol.

Hisoka

Nice. Made 3 runs and got warpol. Made 1 and got bellamy. I nearly have every story character now. :D Dorry, Broggy, Drum charas, all Barock Works (2x Croco) are in my possession.
Kureha, this blue bellamy friend and some animals are left.

#teamjinbe

Tidd

Nice. Made 3 runs and got warpol. Made 1 and got bellamy. I nearly have every story character now. :D Dorry, Broggy, Drum charas, all Barock Works (2x Croco) are in my possession.

#teamjinbe

For the animals: wait! Most of them are on the Karu fortnight island.

Heng

YESSS - after spending the day yesterday without luck i did get the Croc drop this morning. I had to leave the house for soccer and needed to burn stamina as fast as possible in like 10 minutes...so i just beat him on the first stage, exited the stage...and repeat the same like 8-9 times and got his drop lol.... cool.

quickmemo_2015-10-04-c1u2q.png

Even though i have Vista i will go for the Slasher Version.

Yeah, sounds about right. Only reason why i would still go with Slashers/Mihawk is because i can easier hit perfects with the team...and over a longer farming period you are less likely to screw up the hits. Not a fan of MCs attack animation tbh.

Im not 100% sure but i remember from my brief time with the JP version that there were Fortnights were specific types like Slashers or Shooters were forbidden or somehow weakened...its been a while.

Jinbei is still a Top Tier Captain so he will be relevant for a long time.

Congrats on the drop.... did you only need 15 tries in total ? Thats some luck ...cant get really better than that :eek:

...ok i guess it can get better lol.
Congrats on your Crocodile! No, I meant it was the 15th try that day, I think I got him 5 or 6 tries after I got the 50 run achievement so it took me 55-56 tries in total. I also went with his slasher form because I didn't have the materials for his striker form.

Majukun

a hahaha here we go again... now I'm stuck at Lv 9 of mihawk ship... of course I'll need 500 cola total for Lv 9 and >1000 for Lv 10..i'm Sure of it.

#teamjinbe
hate you so much right now... also, oh the irony.. the only character I got lately is, you guess it, Kureha (and the tyrannosaurus)

RalchAC

a hahaha here we go again... now I'm stuck at Lv 9 of mihawk ship... of course I'll need 500 cola total for Lv 9 and >1000 for Lv 10..i'm Sure of it.
hate you so much right now... also, oh the irony.. the only character I get lately is, you guess it Korea (and the tyrannosaurus)

Look at the bright side. At least the Coffin Ship is awesome at level 8 (1.4x bonus)

bjork

hate you so much right now... also, oh the irony.. the only character I got lately is, you guess it, Kureha (and the tyrannosaurus)

I only had two fails from 8 to 9, but I haven't had the cola to try for level 10 yet. If it makes you feel any better, I just made my farm list:

- t-rex
- brontosaurus
- broggy
- dorry
- dalton
- chess
- kureha
- wapol
- sea cat
- sand crocodile thing (the purple thing)
- banana gator
- mister 4
- miss merry xmas
- mr 1
- miss doublefinger
- a 2nd croc for the slasher evo
- masira
- sarquiss
- bellamy
- shoujoi
- montblanc cricket

That'll probably be like 7000 runs to get everyone.

cw_sasuke

Congrats on your Crocodile! No, I meant it was the 15th try that day, I think I got him 5 or 6 tries after I got the 50 run achievement so it took me 55-56 tries in total. I also went with his slasher form because I didn't have the materials for his striker form.

Ah okay...hehe 15 runs in total would have been really fast xD
I got the same message yesterday about having run the stage 50 times... i think all in all it took me like 70 runs ever since we got the stage.

Slasher version ftw - same here. Glad that i got him now since i was running out of INT units i can level and didnt wanna use more turtles on Don Krieg.

bjork

I just saw a dude with a maxed Asura Zoro, had no idea his attack is higher than Mihawk's at max. Mihawk's higher HP makes it not a worthwhile tradeoff, but it was funny to have played this long and never noticed.

Is it me or do the "jigoro of the wind" skillbooks drop way more frequent than all others?

I like pretty much every PROPER skillbook from this event, yet all I seem to be getting is a ton of Jigoro & zombie general books.. -_-

Verelios

Is it me or do the "jigoro of the wind" skillbooks drop way more frequent than all others?

I like pretty much every PROPER skillbook from this event, yet all I seem to be getting is a ton of Jigoro & zombie general books.. -_-
Mr.2 drops more frequently for me. Of couse it's been 20+ skillbooks down with no skill up so...

Saving my Killer skillbooks for a skill up. Have 10 now. Drops are so rare.

Irony is that I don't like chopper yet he's already s.lvl 5.

Kumo

I'm up to 50 runs now and still no sign of Mr. 1. Closest thing I got was a beli bag. >.>

Congrats on your Crocs, you guys! I just got mine too yesterday. Finally, someone to use turtle time on instead of inefficiently leveling my other units, lol.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I only had two fails from 8 to 9, but I haven't had the cola to try for level 10 yet. If it makes you feel any better, I just made my farm list:

- t-rex
- brontosaurus
- broggy
- dorry
- dalton
- chess
- kureha
- wapol
- sea cat
- banana gator
- mister 4
- miss merry xmas
- mr 1
- miss doublefinger
- a 2nd croc for the slasher evo
- masira
- sarquiss
- bellamy
- shoujoi
- montblanc cricket

That'll probably be like 7000 runs to get everyone.

LOL, good luck. This will be a lifelong mission.

Qmzn

Neo Member
- t-rex
- brontosaurus
- banana gator

Like Tidd said, I'd wait for Karoo Squad, Usopp'n, and Heracles'n. I got these four rather quickly from those stages.

The rest of the units, the majority of them will show up in the Friend Point recruit events, if you're willing to wait. Mr. 1's really useful, though.

Verelios

I've got the flying Merry at lvl 8 but it's sunk at least 50 cola on the way to 9. I already decided my cola wouldn't go under 250 do guess I'm not upgrading for awhile.

cw_sasuke

Got Mrs. Doublefinger and Bellamy drops Back2Back...cool.

I think Wapol is the only relevant story drop i still need.
Finally!!!! Lost track of how many cola I needed to finally max it haha

Welcome to the Big Boy Club xD

Majukun

my life as a statistical improbability continues...ANOTHER full stamina spent farming croc,at double drop rate,in the stage where it appears TWICE...still a big ball of nothing

lost count of how many times i've tried at this point..his stage or whatever other decentu unit ones..mr 2,mr 1,brogy..doesn't matter,they just don't show up

the best i got was a money bag yesterday..that's the closer i ever was to get a drop

Copons

my life as a statistical improbability continues...ANOTHER full stamina spent farming croc,at double drop rate,in the stage where it appears TWICE...still a big ball of nothing

lost count of how many times i've tried at this point..his stage or whatever other decentu unit ones..mr 2,mr 1,brogy..doesn't matter,they just don't show up

the best i got was a money bag yesterday..that's the closer i ever was to get a drop

There may be some kind of improbability cloud over Rome (Municipio III though :p ) these days then, because I've been running Alubarna 3 and 4 (Mr. 2 is my favorite OP character) since the Alubarna launch day.
I've basically skipped farming Perona and now I'm skipping trying to get Jigoro, to run, day after day after day after day, those two fucking levels. :'(

RalchAC

Due to today Turtle Time I'm totally maxing my Mr.1.

And the TTs after this week will go to start maxing my INT characters (Croco, Nami, Hawkins and Drake in that order)

There may be some kind of improbability cloud over Rome (Municipio III though :p ) these days then, because I've been running Alubarna 3 and 4 (Mr. 2 is my favorite OP character) since the Alubarna launch day.
I've basically skipped farming Perona and now I'm skipping trying to get Jigoro, to run, day after day after day after day, those two fucking levels. :'(
I'm in nearly the exact same boat (I got Jigoro before going back to farming), :(. I've started switching it up a bit by also running 8 to try for Mr. 1 as a way to break up the monotony. I've yet to get either to drop.

Top Bottom